WWH decides to kick everybody else off the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright WWH decides to take over the world he is going to relocate earth population to any other planet because of all of the pain the people has caused him and his family so in secret he start gathering people to help him. These are the people he gets She Hulk, Red She Hulk, Skaar,The Warbond The Leader,Abomination, Ogress & Gremlin. Banners plan is to make clones of himself only loyal to him with his the madder the gets the stronger he gets ability, each one of the clones start with a base WWH stats Each clone has been given strong defense against mental attacks as well. They have 100,000 clones that they spilt up into three states Washington DC, New York, & California 33,000 in each state. No out world hero can help. Can they do it? No bfr of any kind.

armedforbattle
So basically 100,000 wwh hulks. Unless Franklin Richards gets involved earth is ran by banner.

carver9
WWH by his lonesome almost took over Earth...33000 of him is overkill.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by carver9
WWH by his lonesome almost took over Earth...33000 of him is overkill. not if Franklin wipes them from existence.

StiltmanFTW
Lord Rand solos everyone including carver, WWH's most loyal herald.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lord Rand solos everyone including carver, WWH's most loyal herald.

You will be joining the Hulk clan soon.

DarkSaint85
No more Hulks.

golem370
Franklin is in New York and so will be 33,000 WWHs I would assume Banner would order them to go after the FF quickly.

golem370
Iron Fist already got owned by Savage Hulk

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
Franklin is in New York and so will be 33,000 WWHs I would assume Banner would order them to go after the FF quickly.

Then they die quickly.

armedforbattle
Lord Rand solos everyone including carver, WWH's most loyal herald. Him too!
Also Doom would deal with the problem.
As would pym, stark, reed or strange.

CosmicComet
You will be join the Hulk clan soon.

with that grammar?

vin

Bouboumaster
Reed Richards would solve that shit out

DarkSaint85
Strange is the Sorceror Supreme again too....

golem370
Either the leave peacefully or be tossed off.

armedforbattle
Franklin is in New York and so will be 33,000 WWHs I would assume Banner would order them to go after the FF quickly. Franklin would know about the attack happening before banner does. laughing

DarkSaint85
Legion is there now.

As is Hope with Legion's powers.

And Wanda

And Franklin

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
with that grammar?

vin

laughing out loud whatever...I'm fast typing...at work.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

And Wanda
She is a good option as well

CosmicComet
laughing out loud whatever...I'm fast typing...at work.

sheeit man.

do your damn work.

DarkSaint85
The Work of Gamma is all that matters...

golem370
33,000 in each state would own each state

StiltmanFTW
You will be joining the Hulk clan soon.

scared

Iron Fist already got owned by Savage Hulk

That was before he donned the white uniform.

with that grammar?

vin

laughing out loud

golem370
Hulk would still destroy Iron Fist with little effort

Eternal Idol
Captain Ultra wipes the floor with them.

Griffin Gogol ftw.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk would still destroy Iron Fist with little effort

Reported.

golem370
reporting you for spamming my thread with Iron Fist stuff eek!

armedforbattle
33,000 in each state would own each state
Not before Franklin simultaneous turns them all into pudding. Happy Dance

CosmicComet
reporting you for spamming my thread with Iron Fist stuff eek!

reported for false reporting

JakeTheBank
Let's do a headcount here.

Dr. Doom.

Good game, Hulks.

golem370
I think so like I said I would believe in this type of fight they would be sent after the most dangerous to Banner's plan which one would be Reed and the FF Hulk has withstood Disentragtor beams before. Hulk alone defeat Strange/Zom who I would assume would be more powerful the Dr Stange alone.

armedforbattle
laughing

CosmicComet
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Let's do a headcount here.

Dr. Doom.

Good game, Hulks.

M58LvB3Yv6c

armedforbattle
I think so like I said I would believe in this type of fight they would be sent after the most dangerous to Banner's plan which one would be Reed and the FF Hulk has withstood Disentragtor beams before. Hulk alone defeat Strange/Zom who I would assume would be more powerful the Dr Stange alone. You're still disregarding doom or Franklin.
Only one of them is needed

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

golem370
Where were they when Hulk was defeating everybody after going back to earth and now they're 99,999 more plus the leader, Red She Hulk Skaar, Gremlin, and a few others.

armedforbattle
Where were they when Hulk was defeating everybody after going back to earth and now they're 99,999 more plus the leader, Red She Hulk Skaar, Gremlin, and a few others.
He was watching cartoons.
If Franklin wanted to he could destroy earth in half a second.

DarkSaint85
Plus Legion, Wanda, and Hope.

Don't forget, Wanda and Hope got rid of the Pheonix force, far above a few Hulks.

Its not looking good for the Hulks at all.

golem370
Each of the Hulk clones have mind attack defense

DarkSaint85
Do they have any transmute into pudding defence?

Thought not.

golem370
Hulk has incredible healing factor where he came back from having his flesh force off Vector pretty quickly.

DarkSaint85
Wow. You're serious, aren't you?

golem370
yup Hulk is a hard person to kill.

armedforbattle
But pudding isn't.

DarkSaint85
No, you are actually serious that WWH (because really, if Franklin can do it to one, he can do it to others) can fight and win straight up against Franklin/Legion/Wanda/Hope?

golem370
one Hulk stopped Onslaught for awhile I would think the numbers would be to much. Has Hulk ever been changed though matter manipulation?

DarkSaint85
Please, just stop, my mind is hurting.

golem370
Franklin did stop one Hulk for what ever reason I why would he do something against 33,000

armedforbattle
No, you are actually serious that WWH (because really, if Franklin can do it to one, he can do it to others) can fight and win straight up against Franklin/Legion/Wanda/Hope?
And doom, pym, mccoy, Cho, stark and reed.
Remember these guys won't care about hurting the hulks now.
Now that they are just hulks( not banner) they will be relentless to them not battle, but prep wise

-Pr-
Franklin could easily end this entire thing.

Damborgson
Hulk smashes puny reality warper

DarkSaint85
Stark was holding back against WWH.

He also has the satellites as well.

Stark could potentially end this entire thing on his lonesome.

And as for Golem: because he can

golem370
And Reed is not going to be ready for the amount of Hulks that will becoming because he doesn't no they are coming. Stark Cho and Pym might stop a few and I said might but without bfr how are they going to stop them?

golem370
No Stark couldn't. Your forgetting that Banner is extremely smart as well so is the Leader and Gremlin

DarkSaint85
You don't think Franklin can take on more than 1 Hulk?

Just realised that my post may have looked like I said 'because he can' about Stark.

He DID hold back, and he DOES have the satellites ready...

DarkSaint85
But they are all gone, when Wanda said 'No more Hulks'....

golem370
He could but could he take out 33,000 before they stopped him?

golem370
This isn't HOM Scarlet Witch

DarkSaint85
Yes.

Do you know what he does/can do?

He thinks of it, and it occurs.

He doesn't blast them with his anti-Hulk vision, or whatever. If he wants to think of all of them as cuddly toys, then that's what they'll become. Numbers don't matter. Line of sight does not matter. They could be in California, and him in China, and he could do it.

Incidentally, this holds true for Legion as well. Who goes back in time and kills Banner before the gamma bomb.

DarkSaint85
This isn't HOM Scarlet Witch

She and Hope got rid of the Phoenix, so....still at those levels, buddy.

golem370
How often has Franklin acted before crazy stuff starts happening. Like I said Banner is very smart one of the smartest on the planet plus he has The Leader and Gremlin plus all the other clones of the WWH has Banner's smarts as well. Your telling me Banner would not make a plan of attack and work from their the have the prep time to make the clones which means in that time he would come up with a game plan.

DarkSaint85
Time manipulation, bud. They will know what's happening before Banner does. The Hulks are smart, no doubt about it - the other side has actual precogs and time travellers.

golem370
You are just reaching bud. They're is no prep no warning like I wrote a sercet plan not known about.

DarkSaint85
So as soon as they attack, they all teleport into the Baxter Building and immediately remove Franklin in the first milisecond?

Now who's reaching?

For as soon as he thinks it, they're gone.

golem370
No prep no warning Banner on the other hand would have prep given he has to create the clones which who knows how long it would take him to make 100,000 clones maybe a month or longe which in that time would know who to go for first he knows all of them very well. You reaching forst you said half a second now your saying millisecond lol your reaching hard. Me saying no prep or warning mean the first attack is for Banner and his plan and team.

DarkSaint85
He doesn't need prep.

He thinks of them as stuffed cuddly toys

They are stuffed cuddly toys.

golem370
lol reaching

JakeTheBank
lol this is starting to give some of Carver's arguments a run for their money.

DarkSaint85
What, that he can shape reality?

You do know about the Heroes Reborn /Universe, right?

golem370
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol this is starting to give some of Carver's arguments a run for their money.

I agree people understimate WWH they need to wake up.

golem370
What, that he can shape reality?

You do know about the Heroes Reborn /Universe, right?

Quite bringing up past stuff bring up something original

DarkSaint85
Do you or do you not know who Franklin is and what he can do?

JakeTheBank
I agree people understimate WWH they need to wake up.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Bh7ppper5eM/ULsrhY4fvgI/AAAAAAAADnw/5tRiqLKRV94/s1600/christian-bale-laugh.gif

DarkSaint85
Quite bringing up past stuff bring up something original

Like what?

When I do apply his powers in an original way (cuddly toys) you say I'm reaching...

golem370
I do

golem370
I say when you bring up Hero's Reborn your reaching

golem370
Franklin will not prepared imo for an attack the size of the one 33,000 Hulk could bring the main reason he is not going to act before the attack starts do you know what kind of damage 33,000 Hulks could do to a skyscraper

-Pr-
Franklin will not prepared imo for an attack the size of the one 33,000 Hulk could bring the main reason he is not going to act before the attack starts do you know what kind of damage 33,000 Hulks could do to a skyscraper

Why would they all attack the Fantastic Four building first?

DarkSaint85
....was that not Franklin who created a universe??

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why would they all attack the Fantastic Four building first?

Because Golem has realised Franklin is a threat.

And how much damage can they do, Golem? they won't even fit around the building....

golem370
Because Banner knows Reed is a danger to his plans as would Tony and Cho and Hank Pym

8swords
hmmm, going with doom, alone he could just steal/get pym particles and go to banners head and do some surgery, or control his mind ..

DarkSaint85
So he goes after Reed.

What do you think Franklin does when 33,000 monsters attack his dad and mom, uncles, and destroy his home?

This assumes all of them go attack the Baxter Building. And you say I am reaching....

golem370
Hulk is power to mental attacks and like I said Banner will go after then most dangerous first. I am out guys nice debating with you.

DarkSaint85
Lol its only a debate if you present arguments...

Franklin doesn't rely on mental attacks, you know......

golem370
I am tired going to bed its 12:40am

armedforbattle
How often has Franklin acted before crazy stuff starts happening. yeah because Frankie ending every situation the second it starts would make comics really interesting huh? This isn't a comic its a forum situation.

FR would know that the attack is gonna happen before banner even had a thought about.
But lets say he let's the attack begin, so the 100,000 hulks start charging the Fantastic Four, Stark, Pym, Doom and other "threat worthy" people.
Frank says "Dad, they are attacking" Reed says "end it"
Thats it. You can stop arguing now.

Mshinu
Frankie traps the Hulkie Boy squad in a pocket universe filled with poo. Or he summons his plaything Galactus to munch on them like tasty olives.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Mshinu
Frankie traps the Hulkie Boy squad in a pocket universe filled with poo. Or he summons his plaything Galactus to munch on them like tasty olives.
Just one of his million options.

Ash_J_Williams
http://i.qkme.me/3rc41z.jpg

Mindset
So he goes after Reed.

What do you think Franklin does when 33,000 monsters attack his dad and mom, uncles, and destroy his home?
Watch in glee.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Ash_J_Williams
http://i.qkme.me/3rc41z.jpg

laughing

JayDaDon
I love all these "earth" or taking over marvel earth threads. Franklin is always there to phuck everything up before it even gets started.

psycho gundam
i know right

his decoder ring goes off

armedforbattle
Even without Frank I think earth still plenty of options.

psycho gundam
dr. shoel insoles x X,000 for hulk's feet is not on option

StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats Franklin.

janus77
Not sure if WWH or Banner poses the bigger threat. What he's doing currently, what he's done when he was separated from Hulk and what he did during The Intelligencia arc, suggest Banner is perhaps 2-3rd smartest human on the totem-pole (at present he's creating things Stark and his tech people are only theorising, as well as intimidating him with his genius).

If it has to be WWH era persona Hulk, then ofcourse this is basically beyond any Earth heroes only the abstract/cosmic types need apply.

There is a Celestial on Earth still, no? Also, there's always the potential for Doom to get his revenge from wherever the hell he is right now (and whatever state his brain is in).

The odds are stacked against Earth, WWH Hulk should win this with ease.
No more Hulks.
Only Banner can make that happen!

janus77
So he goes after Reed.

This assumes all of them go attack the Baxter Building. And you say I am reaching....
Or, Banner will go after the other members of the Illuminati knowing how fragile their relationships are and how Reed stayed neutral over the Phoenix farce.

Banner's "wrath" makes cold logical sense to Reed, he's not happy but he doesn't want to prep battle with a guy whose toys have pawned Doom, Stark and Osborn and have helped Cho to trump him on many occasions.

Reed has Franklin, Hulk has Marvel. You know it's true (and yes, Thor gets KOed when Hulk accidentally triggers a minor earthquake and a can of beans falls out of a cupboard in the kitchen of The Avengers Mansion and bounces off Thor's head).

JayDaDon
There's too much power on marvel earth for Wwh to take over.

janus77
Originally posted by JayDaDon
There's too much power on marvel earth for Wwh to take over.
He is the source of 99% of that power!

the other 1% is made up of Franklin and Doom's sock draw (Doom's off planet at present).

JayDaDon
And legion? Wanda? Hope? Not like franklin wouldn't be more than enough.

janus77
Originally posted by JayDaDon
And legion? Wanda? Hope? Not like franklin wouldn't be more than enough.
Wanda is infinitely killable and power-wise she wasn't enough to take on a P5/P4, Green Scar alone would be too much for her. Green Scar with prep ... far too much.

Hope dies just on principle, utterly shit character that makes The Sentry look both moral and dignified. She dies. Hulk doesn't hit women, but She-Rulk would kill Hope for the good of the omniverse.

Banner prep would take care of them all, imo.

StiltmanFTW
Lord Rand and Hawkeye are the only real threats. The rest gets eaten.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by janus77
Wanda is infinitely killable and power-wise she wasn't enough to take on a P5/P4, Green Scar alone would be too much for her. Green Scar with prep ... far too much.

Hope dies just on principle, utterly shit character that makes The Sentry look both moral and dignified. She dies. Hulk doesn't hit women, but She-Rulk would kill Hope for the good of the omniverse.

Banner prep would take care of them all, imo.

Still doesn't invalidate hope's power. Wanda is still a beast and has power that transcends green fists. And again, franklin could end it all with a thought. And again, what about legion.

StiltmanFTW
Legion gets eaten thumb_avatar2

Hope that answers your question big grin

DarkSaint85
Nope. WWH doesn't kill :-)

StiltmanFTW
True, he doesn't, he swallows them painlessly. It's his stomach acid that'll kill them, not Hulk's fault.

janus77
Nah, he just punts them off-planet.

DarkSaint85
I wonder if golem still checks this thread...

StiltmanFTW
laughing

TheLordofMurder
Franklin effortlessly defeats 1 million WWH's...

StiltmanFTW
Hulk effortlessly eats 1 million Franklins.

janus77
She-Hulk has a word with Stan Lee... Franklin is retconned into being the new Rhino.

DarkSaint85
Reed has another word...and Rhino is suddenly green.

janus77
Reed has another word...and Rhino is suddenly green.
That's just Sue's cooking.

Rhino dies. Reed mourns. Feels conflicted, turns to drink... becomes a violent drunk, often slapping Sue with his big rubber hand.

StiltmanFTW
He doesn't really need booze for that.

DarkSaint85
Sue cries like golem, over their shattered dreams.

golem370
Cries like golem huh you wish. Yes I check my thread and they're still chance WWH neither you like or not you still understimate Banner brain he could still come up with a plan whether you believe it or not. Banner is a veteran of combat and like I said before he would know who to target first Dr Doom Franklin Reed he would know. Franklin did stop Hulk from beating everybody back in WWH he did nothing to stop Onslaught just because you wish him involed doesn't mean he would.

DarkSaint85
Conversely, just because you don't wish for him to get involved doesn't mean he won't. We ignore PIS here, remember.

Unless as OP you want to handicap Earth?

You also forgot the infinity gems....

If you want to bring out who got involved, Wanda and Hope took out the PF. Who is far above 100k Hulks.

golem370
The Gauntlet is in Asgard right outside help is not alowed. I am talking about the fact that Franklin doesn't always get involed your reaching by going against what he does normally. People talk about how Beyonder was one of the most powerful marvel character of all time and he was written saying Hulk had unlimited power.

armedforbattle
The Gauntlet is in Asgard right outside help is not alowed. I am talking about the fact that Franklin doesn't always get involed your reaching by going against what he does normally

Hahahahahahhhahahhahahaha you don't think that many hulks might catch franks attention

DarkSaint85
Oh I missed that it was in Asgard...

So Banner cloning 100k versions of himself and creating a gamma kill squad, then kicking everyone off earth isn't out if character, but Franklin helping his family....is?

armedforbattle
just because you wish him involed doesn't mean he would.

Its your thread and you said EVERY earth hero

golem370
Doesn't matter by my stipulations he can only counter Banner attack because I said the people of earth didn't what banner was planning. He pretty much has prep as long of prep as it would take to make 100,000 WWH's plus The Leader very smart character and other people.

golem370
Thats the way the thread was didn't Banner want revenge for being exiled?

golem370
Is Franklin a hero or a kind with awesome power.

DarkSaint85
Nope.

He wanted revenge for the death of his wife, child, and planet.

He then found out it was nothing to do with the Illuminati, but was Mieks fault.....

So why would he come back and attack them again?

Your thread, I guess. But you can't create such an OOC scenario for one side, and not for te other. You're saying the Hulks take out a kid? How? Hulk does not kill.

DarkSaint85
Is Franklin a hero or a kind with awesome power.

Hero. Hes part of Power Pack. Good idea abouttrying technicalities though.

armedforbattle
Okay so the second Frank has the chance he wipes them from existence. I don't understand why that concept is so hard to grasp for you. It doesn't matter how many there are.

StiltmanFTW
If by Frank you mean Frank Castle, then you are right thumb up

golem370
Its not I am not dumb I know what Franklin can do I am saying Banner could be ready for Franklin already have a plan in the works to prevent him from helping. She Hulk was a FF for awhile what if Banner sent her to Baxter with something to stop Franklin possible.

armedforbattle
If by Frank you mean Frank Castle, then you are right thumb up
I do
http://www.vh1.com/celebrity/bwe/images/2010/01/SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif
I really do!

DarkSaint85
Like what? BFR is out, does she punch a kid?

golem370
Knock out gas or a brain scambler many things.

armedforbattle
Its not I am not dumb I know what Franklin can do I am saying Banner could be ready for Franklin already have a plan in the works to prevent him from helping. She Hulk was a FF for awhile what if Banner sent her to Baxter with something to stop Franklin possible.
THE NANOSECOND SHE HULK HAS A THOUGHT ABOUT TOUCHING FRANKLIN RICHARDS HE WOULD MAKE HER BRAIN DEAD. I really don't think you know shit about Franklin

armedforbattle
Like what? BFR is out, does she punch a kid?
He would pulverize her if she tried.

golem370
I know that Franklin has been caught off guard before so I think I do.

DarkSaint85
Lol. They just sneak into one if the most secure places in Marvel because Hulks, in character, are such ninjas, and manage to take out a kid who, as his own father, the smartest guy on the planet, has acknowledged is of premium security....

Ok, not reaching at all!

Tell you what, why don't you go and write a fan fiction about how Marvel Earth is just filled with Hulks, then ejaculate over it. Because you obviously just want a thread where the Hulk wins lol.

golem370
Like I said She Hulk was a member of FF so why would she need to sneak

armedforbattle
Lol. They just sneak into one if the most secure places in Marvel because Hulks, in character, are such ninjas, and manage to take out a kid who, as his own father, the smartest guy on the planet, has acknowledged is of premium security....

Ok, not reaching at all!

Tell you what, why don't you go and write a fan fiction about how Marvel Earth is just filled with Hulks, then ejaculate over it. Because you obviously just want a thread where the Hulk wins lol.
This x100000
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5lbfd1YCn1r2l84go1_500.gif

golem370
Your a hulk hater thats the reason you keeping doing it and then when I stopped posting your attack me instead of the Hulk you sound like a bitter person to me.

DarkSaint85
So she brings her brain scrambler or knockout gas or whatever, past all the security measures in thr Baxter Building?

DarkSaint85
Your a hulk hater thats the reason you keeping doing it and then when I stopped posting your attack me instead of the Hulk you sound like a bitter person to me.

Nope, didn't attack you. I said that you would be upset that the thread was not going the way you hoped.

And I don't hate the Hulk. If you had just posted a thread saying 100k Hulks together with his gamma squad against thr Avengers/X-Men, but no one above high herald, and the FF but Reed has no prep...yeah Hulks win.

Against EVERY hero? That's just asking for people to come up with options that due to PIS, aren't seen.

golem370
possible nobody has ever breached the Baxter building before?

armedforbattle
You are the one being dumb about it. Okay even if Franklin isn't involved they still have legion, Wanda, all of the tech from everybody.

Hulk is not winning.

DarkSaint85
No one has breached the Baxter Building to harm the universe creating child of the Storms.

It will have to be an instantaneous attack, so not even knockout gas. If he suspects something's wrong, he phucks your entire plan up. Then you better pray you've taken reed out too, because a day, an hour later, he would've prepped withthescariest tech he has to come after you.

golem370
Tech me nothing if they are caught off guard

StiltmanFTW
Someone should post a scan with Hulk shitting his pants when he realized the Punisher would kill him if he really wanted to.

DarkSaint85
So who gets taken out in the first attack, Golem? Simultaneously, in those three states?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>