Worldbreaker Hulk vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH has the power gem and a red lantern ring. The gem and ring cannot be taken away from him or destroyed. He also has War Hulk's gear.

vs

Rune King Thor

No BFR.

Fight is in a closed arena the size of a small city.

Right before the fight, Hulk was ALREADY in Worldbreaker mode when he thinks he witnesses RKT rape and kill Betty.

Both sides fight in character, i.e. RKT won't open with a time stop unless you think that's in his character to do so.

Zack Fair
Not sure if serious

Damborgson
Thor lets the Hulk slam into his force field and Hulk gets transmuted into a stick. Great thread.

h1a8
WBH wrecks

Odekahn
Does WBH even need the gem and ring?

Damborgson
No. He gets wrecked with or without them

Silent Master
RKT kills the Hulk long before the PG could amp him enough to stand a chance.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
RKT kills the Hulk long before the PG could amp him enough to stand a chance. RKT is not killing Hulk with straight force. Maybe some exotic spell for witches though (like what he did to Mangog). WBH cracked the hell outta Umar's barrier with a simple thunderclap.

bbrem123
If hulk as a strong knowledge of the gem he wins....all depends on that

byrdgang21
Downgraded Hulk still wins.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Damborgson
No. He wrecks with or without them

Fix't

Damborgson
Broke is more like it. Rune King Thor dismisses skyfathers like children. Hulk, amped or not, is getting wrecked.

Odekahn
Broke is more like it. Rune King Thor dismisses skyfathers like children. Hulk, amped or not, is getting wrecked.

Do you think RKT could beat Galactus?

Damborgson
No. I know he wins here though.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
RKT is not killing Hulk with straight force. Maybe some exotic spell for witches though (like what he did to Mangog). WBH cracked the hell outta Umar's barrier with a simple thunderclap.

RKT kills the Hulk.

Damborgson
Or just separates him from his body like he did Loki. Keeps him as his pet.

StiltmanFTW
WBH eats the runes and becomes king

Damborgson
King of the wall with severed heads Thor keeps hee hee.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk could win eventually yea, but Thor beats his long before that.

carver9
KT wins but is damaged the f up after the fight.

ozz81

thumb up

golem370
If he can destroy a Demon's realm on accident he should have the power to do it to a Skyfather level being.

the Darkone
RKT

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk could win eventually yea, but Thor beats his long before that.
blink

Damborgson
He's fallen so far.

Zack Fair
Hulk could win eventually yea, but Thor beats his long before that. http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/wtf/grand/56975245-wtf.gif
Originally posted by carver9

http://h9.abload.de/img/supernatural_confusedbdy5p.gif

World should have ended man...
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x432/leightoninlights/Supernatural/Super40.gif

Villelater
Am i seeing things...Carver9 quitting agaisnt this Rune king thor...i don't care he is still Thor...Thor likes a challenge...Hulk will get some hits in...which should do much damage...ah well im tired...where is the arguements people?

golem370
How well would RKT take a reality busting attack even one on accident?

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
How well would RKT take a reality busting attack even one on accident?

KT is a legit Skyfather...I think Hulk is awesome but not skyfather level awesome. Umar, someone that is feeding off of the power Dormammu had, is a legit skyfather now...Dormammu has been compared to Odin and KT is just as powerful if not, MORE powerful than Odin. Umar TANKED that attack Hulk unleashed during the destruction of the Dark Dimension just like any skyfather should. Now if its a direct hit, that would hurt like hell, but it wouldn't be enough to finish the job against KT who has ripped Cap shield to pieces and hammer shot the Destroyer head off. If he takes it physical, it wouldn't be as easy and he would be ripped the hell up (but would probably still win) but KT is much more than MIGHT.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^This isn't King Thor but Rune King Thor. A more powerful incarnation.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
blink Originally posted by Damborgson
He's fallen so far. Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/wtf/grand/56975245-wtf.gif

World should have ended man...
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x432/leightoninlights/Supernatural/Super40.gif

Lol, he does have the Power Gem, have to give that reserve of power the benefit of the doubt.

Also, now I really want to go rewatch Supernatural from Season One and on. Man, when that show is good, it's so good.

golem370
Yes but like I said WBH wasn't trying to destroy the realm right? If he had the power to destroy it accidentally imagine if he looking to hurt someone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What are you talking about? Hulk's intent was not specifically to do collateral damage but he was giving it all he had. The entire point of that scene was that he could finally cut loose with all his power.

He went at Betty with all he had. I'm sure if he focused solely on the realm he was in, he could cause more collateral damage but he wouldn't suddenly access more power that he kept reserved. If anything, he'd be weaker, his relationship with Betty was one of the main driving points for his rage. Smashing rocks doesn't enrage Green Scar like it does Savage.

carver9
^This isn't King Thor but Rune King Thor. A more powerful incarnation.

confused Who would make a thread like this? WTF

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Villelater
Am i seeing things...Carver9 quitting agaisnt this Rune king thor...i don't care he is still Thor...Thor likes a challenge...Hulk will get some hits in...which should do much damage...ah well im tired...where is the arguements people? RKT was not head strong at all. He fought more as a "God" then a brawler

DickBlazer
With these stipulations WBH wins

curryman
Originally posted by DarkOdin
RKT was not head strong at all. He fought more as a "God" then a brawler

He was prett much omnisicient.....

His cosmic awareness raged far above Odin's to say the least.

PillarofOsiris
Yeah, he'd would probably be aware of how hard this Hulk would be to physically take down and would use an alternative method of ending him. RKT should win 10/10

StiltmanFTW
confused Who would make a thread like this? WTF

Stop pretending you wouldn't make it if keith didn't beat you to it laughing out loud

Also, big lulz@ being online 24/7 on the comic book forum and not knowing the difference between KT and RKT.

the Darkone
RKT rapes Hulk 10/10

janus77
WBH + PG... Hulk wins.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stop pretending you wouldn't make it if keith didn't beat you to it laughing out loud

Also, big lulz@ being online 24/7 on the comic book forum and not knowing the difference between KT and RKT.

Are you ok?

Silent Master
Hulk loses long before the PG is able to amp him enough to be a real threat to RKT.

Damborgson
Originally posted by janus77
WBH + PG... Hulk wins.

Thor+wisdom from well of mimir+Fully controlled Odinforce+plus rune magic=Hulk dead.

Thor's an elder god at this level. Hulk's not Thanos, that PG wouldn't be to special for him.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Villelater
Am i seeing things...Carver9 quitting agaisnt this Rune king thor...i don't care he is still Thor...Thor likes a challenge...Hulk will get some hits in...which should do much damage...ah well im tired...where is the arguements people?

No sir. This is not hot headed young Thor. He didn't take punches he could block.

h1a8
RKT kills the Hulk. How would he kill the Hulk?

Silent Master
How would he kill the Hulk?

Given the level and number of RKT's abilities, any way he feels like.

D-Block
Given the level and number of RKT's abilities, any way he feels like.

h1a8
Given the level and number of RKT's abilities, any way he feels like. Give me just one way.

Silent Master
Give me just one way.

Energy blasts.

quanchi112
Give me just one way. Have you read the story featuring RK Thor ?

h1a8
Energy blasts. Won't work unless you can show those energy blasts having more power output than the total energy and force WBH endured in his collision. And that wasn't WBH with the PG or the rings (both boost durability by multiple times)

Just so you know what level of power WBH resisted, it was far more than a billion times that of the power capable of disintegrating countless mindless ones and peers of savage Hulk. Does Thor's best blasts far exceed billions of times greater than that of disintegrating all those beings?

h1a8
Remember I'm not asking can Thor disintegrate all those beings. But can he supply a power a billion times more than that?

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Have you read the story featuring RK Thor ? yep. Have you read HOTM?

quanchi112
yep. Have you read HOTM? Horny Old Tibetan Mistresses ? No, I haven't you sickee.

Damborgson
Originally posted by quanchi112
Horny Old Tibetan Mistresses ? No, I haven't you sickee.

wtf laughing out loud

Damborgson
Remember I'm not asking can Thor disintegrate all those beings. But can he supply a power a billion times more than that?

Well, might as well hear how in the world you came up with that number. I'd love some on panel proof of it thumb up

NemeBro
Won't work unless you can show those energy blasts having more power output than the total energy and force WBH endured in his collision. And that wasn't WBH with the PG or the rings (both boost durability by multiple times)

Just so you know what level of power WBH resisted, it was far more than a billion times that of the power capable of disintegrating countless mindless ones and peers of savage Hulk. Does Thor's best blasts far exceed billions of times greater than that of disintegrating all those beings? Provide the math you used to come up with your conclusion.

Silent Master
Won't work unless you can show those energy blasts having more power output than the total energy and force WBH endured in his collision. And that wasn't WBH with the PG or the rings (both boost durability by multiple times)

Just so you know what level of power WBH resisted, it was far more than a billion times that of the power capable of disintegrating countless mindless ones and peers of savage Hulk. Does Thor's best blasts far exceed billions of times greater than that of disintegrating all those beings?

Ahh, you're back to using biased interpretations and made up numbers...in that case RKT's casual blasts are more than 9 undecillion times more powerful than the energy needed to destroy Cap's shield. which makes them far, far, far more powerful than anything WBH has tanked.

the Darkone
RKT will do to Hulk what he did to Mangog, killed him with a gesture!!

Zack Fair
Lol, he does have the Power Gem, have to give that reserve of power the benefit of the doubt.

Also, now I really want to go rewatch Supernatural from Season One and on. Man, when that show is good, it's so good. thumb up Just recently started watching for the first time. From the very beginning to season 5. Season 5 was so awesome I seem to have lost the will to watch anything after it. And you're right when the show is on fire it is all kinds of awesome.

h1a8
Ahh, you're back to using biased interpretations and made up numbers...in that case RKT's casual blasts are more than 9 undecillion times more powerful than the energy needed to destroy Cap's shield. which makes them far, far, far more powerful than anything WBH has tanked. Prove it.

Branlor Swift
Just so you know what level of power WBH resisted, it was far more than a billion times that of the power capable of disintegrating countless mindless ones and peers of savage Hulk. Does Thor's best blasts far exceed billions of times greater than that of disintegrating all those beings? Prove it

Silent Master
Prove it.

Math.

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro
Provide the math you used to come up with your conclusion.
An impact force is more than a billion times the collateral force it creates from 100 yards away or more. If you hit a solid object with a sledge hammer with all your might then basically 0 force (astronomically small) would be felt from 100 yards away.

h1a8
Math. Prove it with math then

Silent Master
Prove it with math then

It's the same math you used to get your numbers.

h1a8
It's the same math you used to get your numbers.
Show me

Zack Fair
lol.

Silent Master
Show me

You don't know what your own math looks like?

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Prove it

Real Experiment
Set up a grain of salt on a glass surface (coefficient of static friction is less than 1) from 100 meters away from striking a steel skillet pan with a hammer holding near the top with punch like motion. Place the salt 1cm from edge (measured with the accuracy of + or -.1mm). I provided an impact force to the steel and see if the collateral force exceeds that of the frictional force on the salt grain.
If the salt grain doesn't move then the collateral force is less than the frictional force.

mass of grain of salt = .3mg =3 x 10^(-7) kg
velocity of punch* = 50mi/hr =22.35m/s
mass of hammer/hand system = .6kg
impact distance of steel pan* < 1cm =.01m

Work= Impact Force x Impact Distance = 1/2 mass x velocity^2

So dividing by Impact Distance we get
Impact Force = 1/2 mass x velocity^2 / impact distance
>1/2(.6kg)(22.35m/s)^2/.01m
=14,236N

Force required to move grain of salt (overcome static friction)
= mass of salt x g x coefficient of static friction.
< 3x10^(-7)kg x 9.8m/s^2 x 1
=2.94 x 10^(-6)N

The ratio of forces is 14236/2.94 x 10^-6 =4.84 x 10^9 (hence billions)
Since the grain of salt didn't move then friction force exceeded collateral force. So since impact force is more than billions of times more than friction force then so it is also more than billions times more than collateral force.

Notes: The velocity of punch is more than 50mph. I have casually been clocked at 60mph throwing punches and I swung with all my might here. I can also throw a baseball at 85mph or more. Impact distance of steel was very small, much less than 1cm. These things make the Impact force even larger than what is calculated.

StiltmanFTW
Are you ok?

Start watching from 2:05.

ddymqt28uwo

psycho gundam
astronomically small oxymoron

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
oxymoron It's called creativity in language. Why live a boring life when you can be interesting?

psycho gundam
Why live a boring life when you can be interesting? Originally posted by h1a8
Real Experiment
Set up a grain of salt on a glass surface (coefficient of static friction is less than 1) from 100 meters away from striking a steel skillet pan with a hammer holding near the top with punch like motion. Place the salt 1cm from edge (measured with the accuracy of + or -.1mm). I provided an impact force to the steel and see if the collateral force exceeds that of the frictional force on the salt grain.
If the salt grain doesn't move then the collateral force is less than the frictional force.

=14,236N

=2.94 x 10^(-6)N

Since the grain of salt didn't move then friction force exceeded collateral force. So since impact force is more than billions of times more than friction force then so it is also more than billions times more than collateral force.

Notes: The velocity of punch is more than 50mph. I have casually been clocked at 60mph throwing punches and I swung with all my might here. I can also throw a baseball at 85mph or more. Impact distance of steel was very small, much less than 1cm. These things make the Impact force even larger than what is calculated.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

dmills
Gundam, you have my sympathies bro. Smh.

Terryc250

RKT is far more powerful than KT. RKT wrecks skyfathers without much effort.

Hulk dies instantly.

Horrificus
Real Experiment

=14,236N

=2.94 x 10^(-6)N

Notes: The velocity of punch is more than 50mph. I have casually been clocked at 60mph throwing punches and I swung with all my might here. I can also throw a baseball at 85mph or more. Impact distance of steel was very small, much less than 1cm. These things make the Impact force even larger than what is calculated. Masterful. Truly, Masterful.

Except...

Every time you try to prove one of your arguments with equations, you are wasting your time, because everything you are doing is based on the assumption that the physics governing these alternate comic book universes, would be the exact same as our own.

This is quite a stretch!

But, I am here for you. So, I think you could still deliver a pretty good argument provided you first travel to one of these universes, (Marvel, DC, etc.), run some tests, collect some samples, then sash e on back here to let us know how it goes.

Actually, I think this could work for you and I think you should get started right away.

We all EAGERLY await your return! roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the way: When I say that YOU are a funny guy, I mean it. no expression

armedforbattle
Prove it.
Math, Math, Math, Reasons, Math, Stuff, Reason, Bias Reason, Reasons that nobody believes but me, Math, BS Math, Stuff, More Bias Reasons.

NemeBro
I'm not seeing any links to validate what you say h1.

h1a8
Originally posted by Horrificus
Masterful. Truly, Masterful.

Except...

Every time you try to prove one of your arguments with equations, you are wasting your time, because everything you are doing is based on the assumption that the physics governing these alternate comic book universes, would be the exact same as our own.

This is quite a stretch!

But, I am here for you. So, I think you could still deliver a pretty good argument provided you first travel to one of these universes, (Marvel, DC, etc.), run some tests, collect some samples, then sash e on back here to let us know how it goes.

Actually, I think this could work for you and I think you should get started right away.

We all EAGERLY await your return! roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the way: When I say that YOU are a funny guy, I mean it. no expression

How do we know who's stronger in different comic companies without the characters ever fighting each other? Is it because of math and physics of their feats? How do we know when a feat is greater than another feat? Should we dismiss all feats and say they are from different universes so we can't be sure?

If Superman can lift a truck then would that mean he can't lift a car in Marvel's universe?

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm not seeing any links to validate what you say h1.
No links, I just did it myself. Was fast and easy. Anyone can verify themselves.
All is needed is
1. grain of salt
2. tape measure
3. glass surface (plate will suffice)
4. hammer
5. steel or iron pan

Easy experiment anyone can try.

Naija boy
ah gotta love h1.....

The gravity of WBHs feat not withstanding based on implied power RKT>Odin which woould put him above WBH regardless. Hence he wins depending on how much the power gem amps WBH. Even then not sure it would give him immunity to spells which would be the real kicker in this situation.

Branlor Swift
Notes: The velocity of punch is more than 50mph. I have casually been clocked at 60mph throwing punches and I swung with all my might here. I can also throw a baseball at 85mph or more. Impact distance of steel was very small, much less than 1cm. These things make the Impact force even larger than what is calculated. h1 casually punches (with all his might) 29 mph faster than Chuck Liddell... who punches 1.5 times faster than an Olympic Boxer.

We should listen to him

Silent Master
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records-6000/fastest-martial-arts-punch/

The fastest martial arts punch is 43.3 mph (69.6 km/h) and was achieved by John Ozuna (United States), at KO Kung Fu Karate, San Jose, United States, on 14 June 2008.

basilisk
h1 casually punches (with all his might) 29 mph faster than Chuck Liddell... who punches 1.5 times faster than an Olympic Boxer.

We should listen to him

He didn't casually punch. He was casually clocked.

Branlor Swift
They should update that. It should read:

"The fastest punch ever recorded came via h1a8 on sometime before December 28 2012. He was casually clocked at probably exactly 60 MPH when he was throwing punches with all his might. We had Guinness reps there to witness his post in the Comic Book Vs forums, of the website Killermovies.com, in a thread entitled "Worldbreaker Hulk vs Rune King Thor" to verify his claim.

h1a8 is also probably a teacher, and can throw a baseball comparable to Professional Pitchers. He doubles as an internet scientist.

We are unsure at the time if h1a8 is his birthname, but we hope so."

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by basilisk
He didn't casually punch. He was casually clocked. Yeah, I worded that wrong. Silly me.

The machine was casual about it, not h1.

basilisk

"The fastest punch ever recorded came via h1a8 on sometime before December 28 2012. He was casually clocked at probably exactly 60 MPH when he was throwing punches with all his might. We had Guinness reps there to witness his post in the Comic Book Vs forums, of the website Killermovies.com, in a thread entitled "Worldbreaker Hulk vs Rune King Thor" to verify his claim.

h1a8 is also probably a teacher, and can throw a baseball comparable to Professional Pitchers. He doubles as an internet scientist.

We are unsure at the time if h1a8 is his birthname, but we hope so." That would probably be the greatest Guinness Book entry ever.

On a side note, RKT should be able to handwave WBH out of existence. Not sure if disintegration counts as BFR.

NemeBro
No links, I just did it myself. No.

Shut up and provide a credible source for your calculations, because frankly, I don't find you credible.

Stoic
How is this still open? RK wins this easily, and on every conceivable level. Happy Holidays every one.

carver9
Good to see you back stoic.

Stoic
Good to see you back stoic.

What's up Carver. Happy Holidays. Oh and i never went anywhere. Just been extra busy these days.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
What's up Carver. Happy Holidays. Oh and i never went anywhere. Just been extra busy these days.

Have you been keeping up with Indestructible Hulk?

Stoic
Have you been keeping up with Indestructible Hulk?

Nah. When I say I've been busy, I mean that I have to pencil in a time to take a dump. Is the series any good?

carver9
@Stoic...

I sent you a PM.

Stoic
^ Yep got it ha ha. Very cool @ the incalculable claim.

TheGodKiller

We are unsure at the time if h1a8 is his birthname, but we hope so."
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3kfib8QWY1rpl3bro1_500.gif

h1a8
h1 casually punches (with all his might) 29 mph faster than Chuck Liddell... who punches 1.5 times faster than an Olympic Boxer.

We should listen to him

What? I can yawn and throw a baseball at 60mph easily. I have reached high 80s on several occasions. You telling me I can't punch with 60mph when it's basically the same motion? A baseball isn't going to go faster than the hand that accelerates it.

I'm not talking about jabs here but haymaker punches that resemble throwing motion.

Silent Master
What? I can yawn and throw a baseball at 60mph easily. I have reached high 80s on several occasions. You telling me I can't punch with 60mph when it's basically the same motion?

I'm not talking about jabs here but haymaker punches that resemble throwing motion.

Prove it, post a pic of your punches being clocked at 60mph.

h1a8
Prove it, post a pic of your punches being clocked at 60mph.

Better yet, I'll redo the experiment tomorrow. I'll throw a .146kg baseball with more than 60mph but use 60mph as the measurement. Will the grain of salt move? We'll find out tomorrow.

Punch speed is based on the type of motion. Obviously a throwing motion punch is going to be faster than a jab. No one punches in real life with throwing motions.

Silent Master
Better yet, I'll redo the experiment tomorrow. I'll throw a .146kg baseball with more than 60mph but use 60mph as the measurement. Will the grain of salt move? We'll find out tomorrow.

Punch speed is based on the type of motion. Obviously a throwing motion punch is going to be faster than a jab. No one punches in real life with throwing motions.

You claim to have been clocked throwing a punch(with all your might) at 60mph.

Prove it.

h1a8
You claim to have been clocked throwing a punch(with all your might) at 60mph.

Prove it.

Bad wording. I didn't mean a traditional punch (like a jab or whatever standard punch is thrown in boxing). It was more of a winding haymaker throwing type punch.

Zack Fair
I don't even know what is going on anymore

Silent Master
Bad wording. I didn't mean a traditional punch (like a jab or whatever standard punch is thrown in boxing). It was more of a winding haymaker throwing type punch.

Prove that you can throw a punch with all your might behind it at 60mph, per your claim.

h1a8
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't even know what is going on anymore Read the novel again. Sometimes you have to watch a movie twice to get it.

h1a8
Prove that you can throw a punch with all your might behind it at 60mph, per your claim. Actually it was more than 60mph. I just used 60mph tbh.
I don't have to prove it. I already said it wasn't a traditional punch and that I can throw baseballs in the 80s with no problem. How fast you think a fighter can throw a baseball? Probably not even 55mph.

Silent Master
Actually it was more than 60mph. I just used 60mph tbh.
I don't have to prove it. I already said it wasn't a traditional punch and that I can throw baseballs in the 80s with no problem.

You made the claim, so prove it.

h1a8
You made the claim, so prove it.

P1: I can throw a baseball in the 80s mph.
P2: A baseball can't travel faster than the hand that throws it.
P3: I can generate hand speeds in the 80s with throwing motion (P1 and P2)
C: I can throw non traditional throwing motion punches more than 60mph (P1, P2, and P3).

Silent Master
I have casually been clocked at 60mph throwing punches and I swung with all my might here.

Prove it

TheGodKiller

Make a video and post it on this thread.

I am pretty sure you have become the Bold_Champ of this site.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Make a video and post it on this thread.

I am pretty sure you have become the Bold_Champ of this site. It wasn't a jab punch. So I'm pretty sure no records were broken. If so then Nolan Ryan broke it a long time ago when he threw a baseball over 100mph. Just pretend it was a punch vs. a pitch.

Oh Here's me when I was weak as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=940_EOYRyqU

h1a8
Prove it I just did. It wasn't a traditional punch.

P1: I can throw a baseball in the 80s mph.
P2: A baseball can't travel faster than the hand that throws it.
P3: I can generate hand speeds in the 80s with throwing motion (P1 and P2)
C: I can throw non traditional throwing motion punches more than 60mph (P1, P2, and P3).

Silent Master
I just did. It wasn't a traditional punch.

No you didn't. I want real proof;...IE a pic or link to the vid.

TheGodKiller
It wasn't a jab punch. So I'm pretty sure no records were broken. If so then Nolan Ryan broke it a long time ago when he threw a baseball over 100mph. Just pretend it was a punch vs. a pitch.

Oh Here's me when I was weak as hell.

940_EOYRyqU
And I am Superman.

Edit: When you want to post a youtube video, put in the string that appears after the "v=" portion in the URL.

Sin I AM
lol at this thread

psycho gundam
Bad wording. I didn't mean a traditional punch (like a jab or whatever standard punch is thrown in boxing). It was more of a winding haymaker throwing type punch. i bet you fell down doing that and your mom came down to see if you broke stuff

Branlor Swift
h1's haymakers travel over 17 mph faster than the fastest jab ever recorded.

My buddy punches like he throws a fastball, I bet he could knock people out in the UFC before they knew what happened. Science, and professional boxing coaches are looking at this all wrong. Just throw a bunch of "fastfists" and you're sure to knock whatever demonic entity bonded to them at the time.

Silent Master
According to this,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/6529755.stm

Enzo Maccarinelli's punches are twice as powerful as the average person's and his punches have 3.5 tonnes of instantaneous force, so h1a8 should have no problem posting a vid of him being clocked throwing a punch at 60mph that has at least 1 tonne of force.

Damborgson
H1, the time has come for you to face Starscream in mortal combat.

Zack Fair
H1, the time has come for you to face Starscream in mortal combat. EAwWPadFsOA

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/853/vegetadancegq1.gif

zeel
Real Experiment

=14,236N

=2.94 x 10^(-6)N

I didnt even need to read this post. i just saw all these ****ing numbers and started laughing.

h1a8
lol you guys are crazy. Maybe I invented a new punch. It isn't practical in real fighting since it telegraphs a lot. But it sure delivers great end of of motion hand speed.

3.5 tons? Well Dragon got up to 2150psi. This is about a ton per square inch. Since his fist area is more than 5 square inches then he's over 5 tons.

Silent Master
I have casually been clocked at 60mph throwing punches and I swung with all my might here.

Prove it.

cdtm
Prove it.

Or that he could pitch 85 mph or more.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

h1a8
Prove it.
didnt you reply the same way to that post yesterday?

and didn't i reply
I did

h1a8
Originally posted by cdtm
Or that he could pitch 85 mph or more.. roll eyes (sarcastic) I could throw that fast when I played college baseball (last played a few years ago). I played 3rd base mostly. 80-85mph is not really that fast. Most of my teamates could throw about the same, even the pitchers. Only one member on our team threw 90 or more though. My pitching in high school was never really good (too many walks). I threw high 70s then which is ok and not great. Hell I threw in 60 or more when I was 12.

Most division I baseball players can throw over 80mph with no problems.

Silent Master
didnt you reply the same way to that post yesterday?

and didn't i reply
I did

And I'll keep asking until you actually post proof that you can throw a 60mph punch that has all your might behind it, like you claimed.

h1a8
And I'll keep asking until you actually post proof that you can throw a 60mph punch that has all your might behind it, like you claimed.

I just did. If you have a problem with my proof then point the problem out. Easy.

Silent Master
I just did. If you have a problem with my proof then point the problem out. Easy.

Your word isn't proof, I want to see a pic or vid of you being clocked throwing a 60mph punch.

DarkOdin
Your word isn't proof, I want to see a pic or vid of you being clocked throwing a 60mph punch. Hey it is very possiable i just farted and clocked the wind speed at 61.23 MPH. This was relaxed and casual rip , i didnt even strain

Badabing
This thread was reported. I've read through a few posts. Stop the nonsense everyone.

DarkSaint85
WTF happened here?

RKT wins.

Incidentally, if throwing is a guide to punching speed, am sure Mjolnir has travelled at multiple speeds of light. After being thrown by Thor, let alone RKT.

Thor wins via speedblitzing, as each of his punches travels at faster than lightspeeds.

dmills
RKT wins.

Lmao at the notion of a 2150 "psi" punch.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WTF happened here?

RKT wins.

Incidentally, if throwing is a guide to punching speed, am sure Mjolnir has travelled at multiple speeds of light. After being thrown by Thor, let alone RKT.

Thor wins via speedblitzing, as each of his punches travels at faster than lightspeeds. h1a8 happened brah. He soloed the thread.

Damborgson
this thread was reported lol?

Silent Master
this thread was reported lol?

Probably by h1a8.

Badabing
Afaik, RKT doesn't have high resistance to being punched in the face. Hulk wins. durhulk

Okay, now the nonsense stops for real.

Zack Fair
Raptor bada sig reminds me of BB's Saul.

Dem corrupt lizards uhuh

Badabing
You are a specist jerk face! sneer

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WTF happened here?

RKT wins.

Thor wins via speedblitzing, as each of his punches travels at faster than lightspeeds. Its been thrown that fast after whirling it a good moment. Never instantaneous though. Also you and some others are going by implied or speculated power of RKT and not his feats directly. I never seen RKT immune to being punched in the face or thunderclapped to hell.

Remember Hulk cracked Umar's barrier with a simple thunderclap. Thus it would definitely affect RKT. And please don't allow Hulk to actually touch RKT.
Lastly, Hulk has the durability feats to say he can withstand a direct attack made by RKT. Indirect attacks? not so much though. Any exotic stuff like bfr or something similar and RKT wins all day long. Lastly people are forgetting Hulk has the PG and rings. Those two things more than triple's his strength and durability.

Your word isn't proof, I want to see a pic or vid of you being clocked throwing a 60mph punch. Of course it is unless you don't think I can throw over 60mph. Is that the case? Well I performed the experiment throwing a baseball instead. Same result, the salt grain didn't move.

Nuff said.

the Darkone
RKT is far above any Hulk period, and there is no guarantee Hulk can use the gem like Drax or Champion of the Universe, it still wont be enough to beat someone who is on Elder God status like RKT, who strength increase dramatically due tot he OF and Rune and have the ability to amp at will , remember MAngog couldn't land a punch on RKT that even phased him, Hulk will get his skull cracked in half just by a pimp hand.

CosmicComet
WBH breaks the Prune King Thor and eats his prunes.

Silent Master
Of course it is unless you don't think I can throw over 60mph.

I don't believe that you can throw a punch at over 60mph and the fact that you've spent several pages dodging requests for proof would seem to indicate that I'm right.

IOW, either back up your claim, or retract it.

h1a8
I don't believe that you can throw a punch at over 60mph and the fact that you've spent several pages dodging requests for proof would seem to indicate that I'm right.

IOW, either back up your claim, or retract it. I can't throw a traditional punch at 60mph but I sure can throw a baseball more than 80mph and thus making me have a throwing punch more than 60mph.

psycho gundam
reported

Silent Master
I can't throw a traditional punch at 60mph but I sure can throw a baseball more than 80mph and thus making me have a throwing punch more than 60mph.

You stated that you've been clocked throwing a punch with all your might behind it at 60mph, either post the proof or retract the claim.

BTW, Rune King Thor wins.

Damborgson
I can't throw a traditional punch at 60mph but I sure can throw a baseball more than 80mph and thus making me have a throwing punch more than 60mph.

H1, Ricky Hatton could only achieve speeds of 32 mph punches on the heavy bag. You're gonna tell me that you punch twice as fast as a proboxer and 4 times as fast as the average man?

AND You throw comparably fast to a pro baseball pitcher?

Put those paint chips down son.

h1a8
H1, Ricky Hatton could only achieve speeds of 32 mph punches on the heavy bag. You're gonna tell me that you punch twice as fast as a proboxer and 4 times as fast as the average man?

AND You throw comparably fast to a pro baseball pitcher?

Put those paint chips down son. All you have to do is read all of my posts. I have said countless times its a throwing motion punch, not a jab or a traditional boxing punch. Baseball throw=non traditional punch

Silent Master

Again, either back up this claim or retract it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>