Thor vs Team H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor can use his hammer to swing, and that's it. No flying. No lightning. No exotic powers.

vs

Captain America
US Agent
Wolverine
Daken
Classic Colossus
Thing
Spiderman

No BFR. Fight in NYC.

armedforbattle
Colossus hits him, Thor announces proudly "You dare strike the son of the Odin?!"
Then one shots all of them

zopzop
Wolverine by himself can give Thor (with only Mjolnir strikes and H2H) hell. Those claws are no joke and Thor's healing factor is nowhere near Hulk's so all those marks Logan WILL inflict will add up.

Now have Captain America give Thing his shield and Thor is in deep sh|t. Thing is no joke either (he humiliated Namor underwater and has gotten into protracted battles with the Hulk before) strength/fighting skill wise, with Cap's shield negating Mjolnir, he'll give Thor a hard time H2H.

Thing with Cap's shield distracts Thor H2H will Wolverine bloodies him.

Team wins.

Silent Master
Thor knocks a few buildings down on the street level guys and then beats the crap out of the rest.

D-Block
As soon as Thor gets serious he starts dropping everyone.

eaebiakuya
Thor wins this easily.

He alredy defeat the Thing with 2 hammer strikes.

-Pr-
Thor wins comfortably.

pym-ftw
Thor hits Piotr so hard the team gives up

ColossusGrundy
Not gonna be a stomp for Thor.

He has low showings against at least 3 of these. And if it's ultimate universe, Ultimate COlossus beat the hell out of Ultimate Thor.

Either way on this one, but lately, I'd say definitely team win.

Damborgson
Originally posted by -Pr-
Thor wins comfortably.

Wow. Like the sig thumb up

yaadaveyaa
thor wins but just h2h he is given a fight 7/10 for thor

Damborgson
Wolverine and his boy are actually going to be the biggest problems. They can cut him up good.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Not gonna be a stomp for Thor.

He has low showings against at least 3 of these. And if it's ultimate universe, Ultimate COlossus beat the hell out of Ultimate Thor.

Either way on this one, but lately, I'd say definitely team win.
Why are you arguing low showings and even worse alternative characters....
huh
Thor Stomps

abhilegend
Thor definitely doesn't stomp.

Horrificus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor definitely doesn't stomp. I received a call, notifying me that a forum member was making false claims about Thor and that this forum member is probably in league with the Devil, sniffing glue and sniffing a glue-covered Devil!

They must have been talking about you abhi! big grin So, I showed up as soon as I could, to thwart your evil words.

Thor takes each character and, one after another, stuffs each character inside of the next, like Russian Babushka Dolls.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/russian_dolls_zps77b8e8e8.jpg

No exotic powers used. Just his mallet, a shoe-horn and a couple flagons of mead.

deathlife
Thor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Horrificus
I received a call, notifying me that a forum member was making false claims about Thor and that this forum member is probably in league with the Devil, sniffing glue and sniffing a glue-covered Devil!

They must have been talking about you abhi! big grin So, I showed up as soon as I could, to thwart your evil words.

Thor takes each character and, one after another, stuffs each character inside of the next, like Russian Babushka Dolls.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/russian_dolls_zps77b8e8e8.jpg

No exotic powers used. Just his mallet, a shoe-horn and a couple flagons of mead.
Then you failed. Its not like every member of team would go solo at him, is it?

Horrificus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Then you failed. Its not like every member of team would go solo at him, is it? U r probably right.
I'm sure Piotr will be trying to "fastball special" all the members of their team, even if they don't want to participate. big grin

curryman
Thor's got this, though things might get nasty if he was without the hammer.

Newjak
Thor wins comfortably. This

Raisen
Is this a joke? Team wins in the worst stomp ever witnessed on panel. At least seven on the team can solo. This is horrible spite.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by D-Block
As soon as Thor gets serious he starts dropping everyone. thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by Raisen
Is this a joke? Team wins in the worst stomp ever witnessed on panel. At least seven on the team can solo. This is horrible spite.

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

thumb up

Silent Master
Is this a joke? Team loses in the worst stomp ever witnessed on panel. At least seven on the team die. This is horrible spite.

thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by Silent Master
thumb up

thumb down

Silent Master
I agree

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
He even couldn't edit it right lol

Raisen
Silent Master, is this your champion?

-Pr-
Raisen, seriously, we get it. You don't like Thor. Now either post on topic, or don't post at all.

h1a8
I think the team wins.
Wolverine and Daken are the killers here.
Cap and U.S. Agent can easily defend against Thor with their shields

Spidey can easily wear Thor out after many hits (avoiding Thor strikes as well).
Thing and Colossus are good distracters to allow the killers and Spidey to do their thing.

Thor loses this one I'm afraid to say.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
I think the team wins.
Wolverine and Daken are the killers here.
Cap and U.S. Agent can easily defend against Thor with their shields

Spidey can easily wear Thor out after many hits (avoiding Thor strikes as well).
Thing and Colossus are good distracters to allow the killers and Spidey to do their thing.

Thor loses this one I'm afraid to say.

Thor drops a couple buildings on the street level people and wipes the floor with the mid-tiers.

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

http://i45.tinypic.com/2d6s4mx.jpg

shifty

h1a8
Thor drops a couple buildings on the street level people and wipes the floor with the mid-tiers.

How is Thor going to do that?

1. You are assuming buildings are around (they could be in a part where buildings are not around).

2. You are assuming that Thor (in character) would do such things. He would purposely kill many innocent people.

3. No one is stupid to be around if Thor is trying to take down a building.

4. You are assuming that the team won't get to Thor faster than he can get to a building to knock it down.

Thor: "I have to run away from this team in order to knock a building down. I really hope it hits some of the team members. Where are the buildings now?"

celeyhyga17
Team has nothing to put Thor down with. I see ground smashes and punts everywhere.

Silent Master
How is Thor going to do that?

1. You are assuming buildings are around (they could be in a part where buildings are not around).

2. You are assuming that Thor (in character) would do such things. He would purposely kill many innocent people.

3. No one is stupid to be around if Thor is trying to take down a building.

4. You are assuming that the team won't get to Thor faster than he can get to a building to knock it down.

Thor: "I have to run away from this team in order to knock a building down. I really hope it hits some of the team members. Where are the buildings now?"

If there are no buildings, he simply buries them under a few tons of Earth via ground pound.

ColossusGrundy
If there are no buildings, he simply buries them under a few tons of Earth via ground pound.

Assuming they all stand there and watch, and that there aren't some that can lift "a few tons of Earth" (and there are).

Thor dies. Not quickly, but he loses.

Silent Master
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Assuming they all stand there and watch, and that there aren't some that can lift "a few tons of Earth" (and there are).

Thor dies. Not quickly, but he loses.

Which of them are fast enough to cover the starting distance before Thor can hit the ground and further, which of the street level people are strong enough to dig themselves out from under a few dozen tons of Earth or thousands of tons of buildings?

Raisen
^^ Must be a joke.

StiltmanFTW

Not gonna happen.

After Thor did a ground pound, Logan actually disappeared from his eyes and sneak attacked him... you think Thor's going to repeat it? laughing out loud

Silent Master
Yea...Logan will disappear under the buildings Thor drops on him.

horrorwolf
Thor wins.

StiltmanFTW
Yea...Logan will disappear under the buildings Thor drops on him.

Delusional as always, I see.

Raisen

thumb up

Silent Master

Thor has more than enough strength to knock over buildings.

Damborgson
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor can use his hammer to swing, and that's it. No flying. No lightning. No exotic powers.

vs

Wolverine
Daken
Classic Colossus
Thing

No BFR. Fight in NYC.

These are really the only factors here since the others can be basically one shot with standard hits. Since the thread says no BFR Wolverine and Daken can't simply be tossed for the easy win so Thor would have to resort to other methods of putting them down quickly. Such as breaking the ground beneath them, or whirling his hammer to counter their zipping around him so he can land clean shots.They're not strong, but they can cut him up pretty bad and even with Thor's good damage soak for piercing damage, he doesn't want to be getting stabbed to much if he can avoid it. Thing and Colossus are strong enough to hold their own, but not strong enough to beat Thor. Even together. So it would come down to whether they can distract Thor long enough for the runts to cut him up as much as they can. 9/10 though the team's going to get worked. Even if Thor doesn't come out unscathed.

celeyhyga17
Lol on the hate...
Punts all around.

Damborgson
?

Khazra Reborn
This team wouldn't be much more than a glorified distraction for Thor IMO.

Wolverine would potentially pose the most danger I think, but even in his case, his claws have barely proven to get past flesh wound status on Thor's ultra dense tissues. I didn't follow Daken too much, but last I heard he had bone claws, which would do pretty much nothing.

Despite some of his more lackluster showings as of late, Thor does have some pretty damn good skill, and reactionary feats, if he comes into this one serious I see no reason why he would have much trouble tagging trickier opponents like Spider Man and Logan.

Ben and Colossus are second rate slow strong men, they'd equate to nothing more than a mildly amusing game of whack a mole for Mjolnir.

Everyone else is pretty much useless.

carver9
Colossus isn't slow at all.

Silent Master
Colossus would lose rather badly in a speed/reaction feat war.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by carver9
Colossus isn't slow at all.

His high end reaction feats, are no where near as good as Thor's.

carver9
You said he was slow.

Khazra Reborn
In comparison, I surely wouldn't consider him fast...

Raisen
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
In comparison, I surely wouldn't consider him fast...

Thor has looked slooooow on so many occassions. Most of the time he is not fast at all on his feet

Silent Master
And yet, he'd destroy Colossus in a speed/reaction feat war.

Horrificus
Is this a joke? Team wins in the worst stomp ever witnessed on panel. At least seven on the team can solo. This is horrible spite. Actually, the only possible spite I am seeing would be against you. Since this is a comic book based forum, and lack of comic book knowledge will obviously work against you.

Khazra Reborn
Thor has looked slooooow on so many occassions. Most of the time he is not fast at all on his feet

I don't know what books you're reading (or not reading), but Thor is never portrayed as "slooooow". He obviously has low showings, just as everyone else does, but his reactionary speeds are usually pretty top notch.

Horrificus
I don't know what books you're reading (or not reading), but Thor is never portrayed as "slooooow". He obviously has low showings, just as everyone else does, but his reactionary speeds are usually pretty top notch. Don't pay him any mind. He's just a "funny-boy".

StiltmanFTW
I didn't follow Daken too much, but last I heard he had bone claws, which would do pretty much nothing.

Bone claws that cut through Ares' weaponry, Asgardians, Skaar, a Hulk from 2099 universe...

PillarofOsiris
The Thing by himself as given the Hulk a fight before in a brawl. This is just a brawl. Thor has almost no chance to pull a win here IMO.

the Darkone
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
The Thing by himself as given the Hulk a fight before in a brawl. This is just a brawl. Thor has almost no chance to pull a win here IMO.

Hulk and THor are two different people, Thor can brawl and go straight skillful very quickly if he serious this team does have a chance against a God who been fighting before man was created give or take a couple thousands years. Thor one shot majority of this team before it starts, and he speed blitz them, if he can move so fast that a Death God like Hela who is low skyfather couldn't see him because he was moving so fast.

Thor not holding back KO them!!

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hulk and THor are two different people, Thor can brawl and go straight skillful very quickly if he serious this team does have a chance against a God who been fighting before man was created give or take a couple thousands years. Thor one shot majority of this team before it starts, and he speed blitz them, if he can move so fast that a Death God like Hela who is low skyfather couldn't see him because he was moving so fast.

Thor not holding back KO them!!

Spidey and wolvey are consistently faster than Thor.
Who cares about hela. She's slow as shit. No speed feats at all. Thor could've been going slightly less than bullet speed for all we know. And that wasn't normal for him. If we going by high showings then Spidey shits on him. Thor ain't one shooting anyone here. Cap and US agent got shields, wolverine and darken got killer claws with hella speed. Spidey has hella speed, agility, and Spidey sense.

Spideys webbing will slow the shit out of Thor like it did hulk.

Wolvey or darken can easily land critical strikes since Thor will be distracted. Colossus can do a fastball special and it's over.

celeyhyga17
Who cares about hela. She's slow as shit. No speed feats at all. Thor could've been going slightly less than bullet speed for all we know. And that wasn't normal for him. If we going by high showings then Spidey shits on him. Thor ain't one shooting anyone here. Cap and US agent got shields, wolverine and darken got killer claws with hella speed. Spidey has hella speed, agility, and Spidey sense.

Wolvey or darken can easily land critical strikes since Thor will be distracted. Colossus can do a fastball special and it's over. nope.
Thor hits a homerun off that fastball... Hits it outta the park(earth)..

eaebiakuya
Yes..thor will have problemas eith the thing...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73574/2007166-thor_vs_ff4.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73574/2007167-thor_vs_ff4_ii.jpg

Even a Very amped thing was destroyed by 2 hits in Fear It Self.

Spider man was unable to think or react with mjolnir in his web( he went to space bafore even realizing what was happening).

Thor can think, react and perceive things while in fly with mjolnir. Things that Peter could never do.

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
nope.
Thor hits a homerun off that fastball... Hits it outta the park(earth).. that's if he isn't distracted. Spidey can distract him by pummelling the shit outta him. Cap and Agent can do some shields bashes in his head. He can't defend against all threats around him at the same time.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Thor wins this easily.

He alredy defeat the Thing with 2 hammer strikes.

When was that?

Silent Master

Wolvey or darken can easily land critical strikes since Thor will be distracted. Colossus can do a fastball special and it's over.

IOW, you want Thor to just stand there and let himself be attacked.

the Darkone

STHU, Im talking to you troll!!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

The THING has beaten The HULK a handful of times. THOR is going down for the count in this rather easily.

Tony Stark
Yes..thor will have problemas eith the thing...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73574/2007166-thor_vs_ff4.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73574/2007167-thor_vs_ff4_ii.jpg

Even a Very amped thing was destroyed by 2 hits in Fear It Self.

Spider man was unable to think or react with mjolnir in his web( he went to space bafore even realizing what was happening).

Thor can think, react and perceive things while in fly with mjolnir. Things that Peter could never do.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

How about an actual fight in 616 continuity.

-Pr-
Thing isn't in Thor's league.

Tony Stark
Thing isn't in Thor's league.

I'm not saying he is. But, Ben's not going solo on this either.

The Team wins.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I'm not saying he is. But, Ben's not going solo on this either.

The Team wins.

Not really, most of the team can be taken out or immobilized by a couple ground pounds and the rest don't have the muscle to bring Thor down.

celeyhyga17
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pretty sure that's canon. I thought that was a retelling..

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Pretty sure that's canon. I thought that was a retelling..
Even if that's a canon showing, look at the FF, that's got to be during their early days. Thing (and the rest of them) has gone a LONG way since then.

Team destroys him (with the OP's stips).

Damborgson
That fight happened in 616. Odin just made sure it wouldn't happen again by turning back time. It's still what would happen if Thor ever felt like doing it to the Thing. Just start hammering limbs off. He'd do the same to Colossus.

Like I said, Thor doesn't come out unscathed, but he's going to win more than not.

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
That fight happened in 616. Odin just made sure it wouldn't happen again by turning back time. It's still what would happen if Thor ever felt like doing it to the Thing. Just start hammering limbs off. He'd do the same to Colossus.

Like I said, Thor doesn't come out unscathed, but he's going to win more than not.
Thor had his hands full with Wolverine, so you'll excuse me for not being impressed with him beating an early version of the Thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Team wrecks him.

Damborgson
Your opinion hardly matters so excuse me if I don't care if you're impressed or not.

You should know jobbing when you see it.

Team MIGHT score a win. Maybe.

zopzop
Your opinion hardly matters so excuse me if I don't care if you're impressed or not.

You should know jobbing when you see it.

Team MIGHT score a win. Maybe.
Get back to me when your jobber actually wins a fight worth mentioning.

Till then..........

Team wins.

Damborgson
Do you have downs? erm Thor hasn't jobbed for a good while...
Yeah, you're still wrong.

zopzop
Do you have downs? erm Thor hasn't jobbed for a good while...
Yeah, you're still wrong.
Who has he fought against and won?

Thought so.

Team wins. Any one of the bricks or "mighty shield" can distract Thor long enough for Wolverine to sever his spinal column or claw out his eyes. Then he's phucked.

Team 10/10.

Silent Master
Originally posted by zopzop
Who has he fought against and won?

Thought so.

Team wins. Any one of the bricks or "mighty shield" can distract Thor long enough for Wolverine to sever his spinal column or claw out his eyes. Then he's phucked.

Team 10/10.

LOL!!!!!!

Damborgson
Mzee, the embodiment of physical will. no expression

He hasn't beaten any heroes or anything lately, but why would he?

Except direct slashes from Wolverine give Thor kitty scratches....and he took Wolverine jamming his claws into his back...and he's not retarded...

You don't even know who Thor is. Go read up dude.

zopzop
You don't even know who Thor is. Go read up dude.
Thor? You mean this little b|tch?
http://quetengasunbuendia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tumblr_m70vxlPU1v1qzl6blo8_1280.jpg
1/5 of the weakest cosmic entities took his manhood. laughing

Silent Master
http://quetengasunbuendia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tumblr_m70vxlPU1v1qzl6blo8_1280.jpg

Thor wins.

zopzop
Thor wins.
A trip to the morgue. Yes, I agree

curryman

1/5 of the weakest cosmic entities took his manhood. laughing

Thor already smashed her to bits and the force pulled her back together.

- Obviously trolling.

Damborgson

No I mean this guy

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/UncannyAvengers004-010_zps5c32fa58.jpg

tapping into the source of her power, and all she could do was momentarily BFR Thor. Let's ask 1/5 PF Namor did against a gesture from witchie:

http://blackmannrobin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Wow.jpg

Pathetic attempts to troll erm

Silent Master
A trip to the morgue. Yes, I agree

I'm glad you agree that Thor would damage them so badly they'd need somebody to ID their bodies.

eaebiakuya
roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is canon.

Thor killing Thing and Hulk in H2h without mjolnir, is also canon.

Thor beating Angrir with ease is canon.

zopzop
No I mean this guy

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/UncannyAvengers004-010_zps5c32fa58.jpg

tapping into the source of her power, and all she could do was momentarily BFR Thor.

Oh, I thought you meant this guy :
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9247/avx010.jpg
And that's not counting the 6 or so other times he was humiliated during that arc.

Also, it's laughable that you bring up Wanda as proof of anything. Her power level fluctuates like mad. If you really believe she was fighting Thor at the same power level she was during HoM or vs the P5, I feel sorry for you.

P5 Namor was crushing the Avengers till Prof X stepped in. Then when the fight resumed, Wanda did her thing while P5 Namor was distracted by the rest of the team.

zopzop
I'm glad you agree that Thor would damage them so badly they'd need somebody to ID their bodies.
Only if they threw the fight because they felt pity for such a pathetic loser as Thor. He's probably still recovering from the beatdown P5 Emma administered.

Damborgson
She was tapping into the source of her power erm it wasn't kiddy magic.

So what? That time is done. And it was the phoenix force that did it most of the time anyway. What's truly depressing is that you know you're wrong, but bring up low showings or things of the sort to pretend you have a belief in your argument when in actuality you're trolling.

Who cares if you feel sorry for anything?

Silent Master
Only if they threw the fight because they felt pity for such a pathetic loser as Thor. He's probably still recovering from the beatdown P5 Emma administered.

I'm glad you agree that the team loses.

zopzop
She was tapping into the source of her power erm it wasn't kiddy magic.

So what? That time is done. And it was the phoenix force that did it most of the time anyway. What's truly depressing is that you know you're wrong, but bring up low showings or things of the sort to pretend you have a belief in your argument when in actuality you're trolling.

Who cares if you feel sorry for anything?
Let me get this straight -
A) You believe the Wanda that was supposedly tapping into everything she had, and was only able to BFR Thor

B) was the at the same level of power (or greater), than when she BFRed Namor with a touch

C) the very same Namor that beat the crap out of THor and the ENTIRE roster of Avengers?

You honestly believe that and accuse me of trolling? confused

zopzop
I'm glad you agree that the team loses.
Reading isn't one of your strong points is it? I said only if they pitied the loser and threw the fight.

Otherwise he dies.

Silent Master
Reading isn't one of your strong points is it? I said only if they pitied the loser and threw the fight.

Otherwise he dies.

I agree that the team is so pitiful that they'd probably throw the fight in the hopes of avoiding a massive beating. Though implying that Thor would die laughing at them is a little much.

Horrificus
A) You believe the Wanda that was supposedly tapping into everything she had, and was only able to BFR Thor

B) was the at the same level of power (or greater), than when she BFRed Namor with a touch

C) the very same Namor that beat the crap out of THor and the ENTIRE roster of Avengers?

You honestly believe that and accuse me of trolling? confused C'mon zop. wink You have to read those scans and give SOME credit. Don't just disregard what is being said.

Even the Phoenix, undivided was only able to lay Thor up for a little bit.
Durability, power and healing. When a God-writer isn't pulling the rug out from under Thor, he is the top dog.

Think of all the ridiculously high showings Thor has, that forum members won't even allow in debates, because they don't match up with his low end appearances. Powers that he has shown, but can't be used in forum matches, etc.

Don't be THAT guy... You can't ignore his higher showings.

In all honesty, I could probably cherry-pick 2 or 3 powers/abilities Thor has shown, that would end this scrap almost instantaneously.

But, nobody would accept them.

Damborgson

You honestly believe that and accuse me of trolling? confused

A) Don't strawman you sad toll erm I said exactly what happened on panel. Not ur interpretation up there.

B) Another strawman. Got something to prove otherwise?

C) Namor at no point EVER beat the crap out of Thor. He punched Thor, grabbed him by the cape once, blew him away with fire, nothing else. Troll harder.

I don't believe, I know. I have trouble understanding why you even come on here when all you do is mope, troll, and get disliked.

edit: oh and way to stretch the other page genius.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Horrificus

In all honesty, I could probably cherry-pick 2 or 3 powers/abilities Thor has shown, that would end this scrap almost instantaneously.

But, nobody would accept them.

Mostly Because this is a H2H fight.

Tony Stark
This is canon.

Thor killing Thing and Hulk in H2h without mjolnir, is also canon.

Thor beating Angrir with ease is canon.

FTR that was RKT that beat Ben and HULK H2H...

And Miolnir not being thrown at an amped Ben (Angrir) but, just on a return flight back to THOR going threw his chest isn't jobbing?

Regular Ben has taken WAAAAAAAAY worse with little damage. Let alone an amped one.

That was total BS.

eaebiakuya
No, during the H2H fight, thor was without odin power. It was him with normal power without mjolnir.

Regular Ben Losed his arm with a mjolnir hit ( I posted the scan).

In the fight against Angrir, thor didnt hold back.

Everytime Ben fighted against a non holding back Thor, even a Thor without mjolnir, and even a amped Ben, he died. Two times with 2 hits.

Tony Stark
No, during the H2H fight, thor was without odin power. It was him with normal power without mjolnir.

Regular Ben Losed his arm with a mjolnir hit ( I posted the scan).

In the fight against Angrir, thor didnt hold back.

Everytime Ben fighted against a non holding back Thor, even a Thor without mjolnir, and even a amped Ben, he died. Two times with 2 hits.

So THOR was holding back with Mjolnir against HULK during the dozens of times he's lost to him...? That's not giving THOR much credit in brains department. Why would he do that?

Silent Master

And Miolnir not being thrown at an amped Ben (Angrir) but, just on a return flight back to THOR going threw his chest isn't jobbing?

Regular Ben has taken WAAAAAAAAY worse with little damage. Let alone an amped one.

That was total BS.

No, it was King Thor, not RKT....however Thor's access to the Odin force was being blocked at the time, so he was at his normal power level.

h1a8
IMO Thing at the time was pretty weak in comparison to a high herald in strength. He's almost consider fodder in many cases (almost). He always been the punching bag to showcase another's strength throughout comic history.
The problem I had with king thor killing hulk was how he did it. A freaking tree? really? I know the trees in Asgard are several times denser than normal trees but Thor's fist and other high herald being's fist are far more denser and narrower in area (should penetrate even more) than that tree. Yet they nevee penetrate Hulk like that.

That hulk must have been below average levels. The whole scene stinks of bad writing. Throughout comic history Thor has had serious problems with Hulk, even using Mjolnir to amp him blows.

I except history over that one showing. I take it as a very low showing for Hulk. Hulk was strong there but had sucky durability.

the Darkone

That was total BS.

Wrong, it was King Thor with one arm that killed The Thing and Hulk, Dr,strange cut Thor off from the Odin Force; Thor killed both of them with his own powers and not holding back.

RKT was much later in Thor Vol II. 80-84 Thor Ragnarok

Thor not holding back owned the Thing twice and one shot Nul/Hulk in space and nearly killed The thing/Agnir if wasn't for Franklin Richards who save his life.

Thor is faster than people give him credit for, he is swift as lighting and too powerful for this team to take down in h2h, his experience in the Art of War is beyond the team comprehension, if Thor is serious he smoke this team 10/10

The Sorrow
Ben and Wolverine are being underrated here. Thor can't sleep on those two if he is to win this, Wolverine is probably his biggest threat.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

http://i47.tinypic.com/nn2k2x.png

CosmicComet
thumb up

http://i47.tinypic.com/nn2k2x.png

omg blood

surely this demonic game is m rated?

StiltmanFTW
No matter the medium, Thor's always bleeding like a virgin wink

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7492/woundedj.jpg

zopzop
A) Don't strawman you sad toll erm I said exactly what happened on panel. Not ur interpretation up there.

B) Another strawman. Got something to prove otherwise?

C) Namor at no point EVER beat the crap out of Thor. He punched Thor, grabbed him by the cape once, blew him away with fire, nothing else. Troll harder.

I don't believe, I know. I have trouble understanding why you even come on here when all you do is mope, troll, and get disliked.

edit: oh and way to stretch the other page genius.
So you DO believe the SW that fought that deranged Thor was the same (or greater) power level wise when she BFRed Namor with a touch during AvX (the very same Namor that was owning the entire roster of Avengers that included Thor)?

FAIL.
No matter the medium, Thor's always bleeding like a virgin wink

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7492/woundedj.jpg
ROFLMAO. Now imagine if Wolverine aimed for his eyes or jugular? Game over.

StiltmanFTW
Exactly. Also, that version of Thor had heavier armor, current one has his arms exposed again and little if any chainmail visible (depending on the book).

Badabing
Zopzop, stop trolling.

DarkOdin
So THOR was holding back with Mjolnir against HULK during the dozens of times he's lost to him...? That's not giving THOR much credit in brains department. Why would he do that? actually yes he was, thor when fighting hulk aslways saw hulk and banner as friends, Now i am not saying every battle he held everything back but Thor has a million and 1 ways to one shott the hulk if he wanted to

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkOdin
actually yes he was, thor when fighting hulk aslways saw hulk and banner as friends, Now i am not saying every battle he held everything back but Thor has a million and 1 ways to one shott the hulk if he wanted to

Now I like THOR as much as the next guy but, it's more like a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance he's one shotting any version of The HULK.

Damborgson
Exactly. Also, that version of Thor had heavier armor, current one has his arms exposed again and little if any chainmail visible (depending on the book).

Armor hardly matters against Wolverine imo. Thor's armor was just meant to look cool anyway, he took a slash to the face much better than one to his ribs.Originally posted by zopzop
So you DO believe the SW that fought that deranged Thor was the same (or greater) power level wise when she BFRed Namor with a touch during AvX (the very same Namor that was owning the entire roster of Avengers that included Thor)?

FAIL.

ROFLMAO. Now imagine if Wolverine aimed for his eyes or jugular? Game over.

Yeah, yeah, blah butthurt blah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.