JMS Thor with Odin Force Vs Superman on panel feats!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Male Model
JMS Thor with Odin force Vs. Superman, who has the greatest on panel feats. This is just the JMS Thor with Odin force not previous Odin force versions of Thor.

carver9
Anybody with any freakin common sense knows this version of Thor is above an Elite tier member. Fts are not needed to judge this. That's like me asking, "who is more powerful, Sun dip Superman or normal Superman". Youll be hard pressed at proving Sundipped Superman is more powerful than an average Supes since an average Superman has all of his fts. Or how about Superboy Prime or Guardian amped Prime. Who is more powerful? Based off fts, Superboy Prime is more powerful but based off common sense, Guardian amped Prime is. Your logic is flawed bro.

Male Model
Originally posted by carver9
Anybody with any freakin common sense knows this version of Thor is above an Elite tier member. Fts are not needed to judge this. That's like me asking, "who is more powerful, Sun dip Superman or normal Superman". Youll be hard pressed at proving Sundipped Superman is more powerful than an average Supes since an average Superman has all of his fts. Or how about Superboy Prime or Guardian amped Prime. Who is more powerful? Based off fts, Superboy Prime is more powerful but based off common sense, Guardian amped Prime is. Your logic is flawed bro.

All I am asking for is evidence of how powerful he was on panel and I don't mean beating up Iron man or wrecking a few city blocks. Humour me and convince me on panel.

carver9
Originally posted by Male Model
All I am asking for is evidence of how powerful he was on panel and I don't mean beating up Iron man or wrecking a few city blocks. Humour me and convince me on panel.

How about tanking the Destroyer beam? How about fighting someone destroying a moon during the process? How about recreating the moon. Lifting asgard? Fighting BOR, someone that was stated as being capable of killing a high Herald in a single hit? There is more but its pointless for me to bring it up. This is enough.

Batman-Prime
Split, classic Thor had better feats. Anyway, this Thor is more serious and probably hits harder. Superman is still faster. It depends on the version, regular would split.

Male Model
How about tanking the Destroyer beam? How about fighting someone destroying a moon during the process? How about recreating the moon. Lifting asgard? Fighting BOR, someone that was stated as being capable of killing a high Herald in a single hit? There is more but its pointless for me to bring it up. This is enough.

How big was the moon was it bigger than the one Superman smashed when Luthor was elected? Loads of people have been hit by the destroyer. Lifting Asgard, is that heavier than a book with infinite pages. It's not much is it?

Male Model
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Split, classic Thor had better feats. Anyway, this Thor is more serious and probably hits harder. Superman is still faster. It depends on the version, regular would split.

I'm not sure JMS Odinforce Thor was all that Batman-Prime, I read the run, I'm just seeing if I missed something and he was uber uber!

pym-ftw
eek! please don't tell me that's your basis for Supes ~=OF Thor

Male Model
Originally posted by pym-ftw

I'd just like on panel proof. Can you provide that?roll eyes (sarcastic)

celeyhyga17
Fail thread.

carver9
How big was the moon was it bigger than the one Superman smashed when Luthor was elected? Loads of people have been hit by the destroyer. Lifting Asgard, is that heavier than a book with infinite pages. It's not much is it?

How big was the moon Superman smashed? Who has TANKED the destroyer beam? Ultraman soloed the book of infinite pages, is he stronger than Superman?

Damborgson
Ultraman soloed the book of infinite pages, is he stronger than Superman?

Yep. Superman only lifted half of infinity. shifty

Male Model
How big was the moon Superman smashed? Who has TANKED the destroyer beam? Ultraman soloed the book of infinite pages, is he stronger than Superman?

How much is a % of infinity? I don't know how big the moon was, I'm asking you, because of that. Re: The Destroyer, Ordinary Thor for a start in Thor 151.

pym-ftw
I'd just like on panel proof. Can you provide that?roll eyes (sarcastic)
OF Thor has all feats of classic Thor, its an amp not a new character

Damborgson
OF Thor has all feats of classic Thor, its an amp not a new character

thumb up

Batman-Prime
I'm not sure JMS Odinforce Thor was all that Batman-Prime, I read the run, I'm just seeing if I missed something and he was uber uber!

Imho the classic Marvel days had better feats and chars like Thor did better back then. He wasn't as often oneshotted or humiilated. The basis argument for OF Thor being stronger then his classic self is his quote where he says that a blow from Bor would have killed his former self. What speaks for this is his fight with Ironman. Anyway, by DBZ logic classic Thor was Herald Level with his OF upgrade he is Trans, I can't and won't follow that line of thinking. What he showed or Bor for that matter is Herald level at best.

carver9
How much is a % of infinity? I don't know how big the moon was, I'm asking you, because of that. Re: The Destroyer, Ordinary Thor for a start in Thor 151.

So you think Ultraman is stronger than Thor as well? Wonder Woman lifted infinity as well. Is she stronger than an amped Thor.? IIRC, didn't the Destroyer kill regular Thor with those same beams? I'm done debating this. If you don't know the difference between power levels, then I don't know what to tell you.

Damborgson
Imho the classic Marvel days had better feats and chars like Thor did better back then. He wasn't as often oneshotted or humiilated. The basis argument for OF Thor being stronger then his classic self is his quote where he says that a blow from Bor would have killed his former self. What speaks for this is his fight with Ironman. Anyway, by DBZ logic classic Thor was Herald Level with his OF upgrade he is Trans, I can't and won't follow that line of thinking. What he showed or Bor for that matter is Herald level at best.

I have a hard time understanding this way of thinking.

First off, OF Thor tanked an attack that previously killed his classic self. Straight up fried him. He survived the attack with only minor damage.

So, he already had feats that would suggest he can take things that would've killed him before, but Bor's a no? What did you think JMS's intention was when we had Thor say that? To just confuse everyone who read it and hope they see it as hyperbole that should just be forgotten? No...It was to give an idea of Bor's power.

Thor was specifically amped from his classic levels, by the OF no less, and he's still a high herald? k...

It's still not as bad as starscream saying he was low herald at best though.

pym-ftw
Hercules lifted infinity alone....

Herc has been stalemated by Thor in strength on multiple occasions

Thus

Thor is twice as strong as superman via your example...

And that's why we use avarages not weird abstract feats

Male Model

I agree, that said, the Iron Man incident is how a Thor level character should handle Iron man. Wonderman did it even worse to Iron Man way back in Marvel Premier, in fact he shredded Iron Man's armour with his bare hands...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Damborgson
I have a hard time understanding this way of thinking.

First off, OF Thor tanked an attack that previously killed his classic self. Straight up fried him. He survived the attack with only minor damage.

So, he already had feats that would suggest he can take things that would've killed him before, but Bor's a no? What did you think JMS's intention was when we had Thor say that? To just confuse everyone who read it and hope they see it as hyperbole that should just be forgotten? No...It was to give an idea of Bor's power.

Thor was specifically amped from his classic levels, by the OF no less, and he's still a high herald? k...

It's still not as bad as starscream saying he was low herald at best though.

Ok, maybe we can find a common ground.

Which attack would that be? I think you don't mean Thor right?

His intention was to say that Thor got stronger, though Marvel became less "cheese" (like the comics and feats were back in the classic days) and more "realistic. The powerlevels dropped like they did during DC 90ies or Supermans Byrne era. The space feats and over the top feats became less. Back then Thor could drive Galactus away, now he is a minior factor when his daddy battles him.

Ok, let's say he is more powerful then his classic self, that's ok, fine and dandy, let's not go to classic Thors trans feats just his average or lower feats. Well, Superman amped by a blue sun or in HP DD with a motherbox and whatever else, or Mon-El amped with an GL ring are still High Heralds at best. Chars like SS, Supes, Hal or Thor can go into the Trans tier from time to time featwise but an amp doesn't mean their power increased enough to place them there permanently. Such an amp would have to be huge and what OF Thor showed wasn't "big" enough imho.

If you want a better example. King Thor with Odins powers was solid Skyfatherlevel. He also showed it. OF Thor on the other hand was powerful for this time and age in comics, but sill not enough for Trans, like PF Cyke, Colossus or the rest of that bunch.

Silent Master

According to him, Based on their fights against Thanos; PG Thor or Odin have a lower damage output than someone like Cyclops.

Male Model
Originally posted by Silent Master
According to him, Based on their fights against Thanos; PG Thor or Odin have a lower damage output than someone like Cyclops.

Umm no, that's your anger making inferences I haven't; However, that's O.K. it just clearly shows how strongly you support your fictional hero and remember he's your hero!

Silent Master
Umm no, that's your anger making inferences I haven't; However, that's O.K. it just clearly shows how strongly you support your fictional hero and remember he's your hero!

No, that's basing their power level on collateral damage, which is what you're doing to the OF Thor/Bor fight.

the Darkone

blink are my eyes deceiving me, Batman -Prime says a split, there you have it. I respect that!!

Damborgson
Ok, maybe we can find a common ground.

Which attack would that be? I think you don't mean Thor right?

His intention was to say that Thor got stronger, though Marvel became less "cheese" (like the comics and feats were back in the classic days) and more "realistic. The powerlevels dropped like they did during DC 90ies or Supermans Byrne era. The space feats and over the top feats became less. Back then Thor could drive Galactus away, now he is a minior factor when his daddy battles him.

Ok, let's say he is more powerful then his classic self, that's ok, fine and dandy, let's not go to classic Thors trans feats just his average or lower feats. Well, Superman amped by a blue sun or in HP DD with a motherbox and whatever else, or Mon-El amped with an GL ring are still High Heralds at best. Chars like SS, Supes, Hal or Thor can go into the Trans tier from time to time featwise but an amp doesn't mean their power increased enough to place them there permanently. Such an amp would have to be huge and what OF Thor showed wasn't "big" enough imho.

If you want a better example. King Thor with Odins powers was solid Skyfatherlevel. He also showed it. OF Thor on the other hand was powerful for this time and age in comics, but sill not enough for Trans, like PF Cyke, Colossus or the rest of that bunch.

The destroyer beam he took. Thor had only actually been hit once with the beam before that. The one time it did, it killed him.

Well Thor did more damage during their most recent fight than in their first excluding the godblast. Thor went in one side of Galactus' head and out the other. If he'd have used the g-blast he'd have gotten the same results.

Ah, I see what you're saying. Ok your arguments make a lot more sense to me now. You're not disagreeing Thor was amped, you're saying he wasn't amped enough to put him in trans right?

King Thor also had many many mores showings than OF Thor. OF Thor, for the very limited time he had, showed a tremendous amount of power. He upstaged Beta Ray Bill, a solid high herald who was getting unmercifully beat against the Super Skrull, took attacks that would have killed him in the past, but since he was in at a new level of power he survived them unscathed, outshined Beta Ray Bill, etc. It's just clear enough for me that he was no longer a herald.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by the Darkone
blink are my eyes deceiving me, Batman -Prime says a split, there you have it. I respect that!!

Nothing special. SS or Classic Thor would split with supes too.

Batman-Prime
The destroyer beam he took. Thor had only actually been hit once with the beam before that. The one time it did, it killed him.

Well Thor did more damage during their most recent fight than in their first excluding the godblast. Thor went in one side of Galactus' head and out the other. If he'd have used the g-blast he'd have gotten the same results.

Ah, I see what you're saying. Ok your arguments make a lot more sense to me now. You're not disagreeing Thor was amped, you're saying he wasn't amped enough to put him in trans right?

King Thor also had many many mores showings than OF Thor. OF Thor, for the very limited time he had, showed a tremendous amount of power. He upstaged Beta Ray Bill, a solid high herald who was getting unmercifully beat against the Super Skrull, took attacks that would have killed him in the past, but since he was in at a new level of power he survived them unscathed, outshined Beta Ray Bill, etc. It's just clear enough for me that he was no longer a herald.

The Destroyer during the classic days was also more impressive then these days imho. That's how it appears to me. Marvel traded a more realistic setting for the high end power setting they had back then. Even their Cosmics aren't as cheesy as they were once.

Yet he won against G back then^^.

No, how could I. He was amped for sure and now without the amp he is weaker. His performance isn't as good anymore, I doubt OF Thor would have been oneshotted so many times. It wasn't enough for Trans tier, let's say High Herald+ level.

BRB is a B-List hero unfortunately. A High Herald, one of the highest, like Martian Manhunter for example, yet he is outshined and outperformed by his more popular High Herald peers for the sake of a good story. That's normal.

Male Model

pretty sure Thor survived being hit by the Destroyer in Volume 1 no. 151.

abhilegend

Thus

And that's why we use avarages not weird abstract feats
Lifting sky is lifting infinity? Since when?

Damborgson
The Destroyer during the classic days was also more impressive then these days imho. That's how it appears to me. Marvel traded a more realistic setting for the high end power setting they had back then. Even their Cosmics aren't as cheesy as they were once.

Yet he won against G back then^^.

No, how could I. He was amped for sure and now without the amp he is weaker. His performance isn't as good anymore, I doubt OF Thor would have been oneshotted so many times. It wasn't enough for Trans tier, let's say High Herald+ level.

BRB is a B-List hero unfortunately. A High Herald, one of the highest, like Martian Manhunter for example, yet he is outshined and outperformed by his more popular High Herald peers for the sake of a good story. That's normal.

Recently it began to drain the power from the pantheons of the gods stacking it onto its own...it's got plenty of good feats and still retains its old ones also. The frying of Thor isn't ancient either. I do miss the cheesy though. Specifically Thor's cheesy Shakespearean dialogue.

But only because of the specific attack he used. If we compare the non godblast hits they used, one Galactus felt pain in, the other he shrugged off, and Thor's recent strike against Galactus blew a hole through his head.

You can think that I guess, but I've seen enough to where it's almost painfully obvious that he couldn't be just a herald anymore. /shrug

BRB is second to Thor sure, but he's about as high as they get like you mentioned. And outshining him is still impressive and not something a whole lot of people can do.

Lifting Asgard, is that heavier than a book with infinite pages. probably. that book didn't have infinite weight.

bbrem123
wow to this thread...just wow

Silent Master

How much did the book weigh?

carver9
Originally posted by 753
probably. that book didn't have infinite weight.

Exactly, especially with its magical properties.

quanchi112
Thor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
probably. that book didn't have infinite weight.
Really? Your reasoning would be?Originally posted by carver9
Exactly, especially with its magical properties.
facepalm
It wasn't magical carter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Really? Your reasoning would be?
facepalm
It wasn't magical carter. It's magic so infinite pages doesn't mean infinite weight.

Rao Kal El
But if it is magical infinite weight, superman should not be able to lift not even half, can you guys make up your mind.

So is it magical or not?

Silent Master
It was never stated to be infinite weight

Rao Kal El
Nope, it was said to contain infinite amount of pages from every book ever written, and also it was said to contain the multiverse.

It was never stated to be infinite weight nor being magical.

But it was said, " that if anyone can help me to lift a book with infinite amount of pages, is you captain marvel"

Silent Master
And?

Rao Kal El
You do the math.

Silent Master
What math?

Rao Kal El
How much you think a book with infinite amount of pages and the whole multiverse on it can weight, When it was stated that no one has ever read the book because simply there was no one able to lift it and read it?

That math

Diesldude
I don't know where it was stated that the book of infinite pages was magical in nature.
IF it was magical i could understand how it can be lifted.

Like for example, if a book contained 20 pages, but if you kept turning the pages, a new page would magically appear. Page 21, 22. 23 will appear while pages 1,2,3 would disappear. This way, you can have a book with infinite pages but is finite in size. But there was nothing magical about it or the monitors.

Not sure where that impression came from though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
But if it is magical infinite weight, superman should not be able to lift not even half, can you guys make up your mind.

So is it magical or not? It doesn't matter since they never used the words infinite weight.

-Pr-
Guys, the book was infinite weight. The story made that blatantly clear. It's not related to the topic, so please, back to it.

pym-ftw
Lifting sky is lifting infinity? Since when?
Where does the sky end,

You know what nvrmnd you obviously missed the point of my post

h1a8

Thus

And that's why we use avarages not weird abstract feats Hercules never lifted infinite anything. If he let go then what will have happened?

pym-ftw
Are you arguing a hypothetical scenario with no evidence?

Makes sence

h1a8
Are you arguing a hypothetical scenario with no evidence?

Makes sence The evidence is that the universe will continue to operate naturally whether Hercules held or did't held. The evidence is that there are abstracts tending to the universe (Eternity, Infinity, LT, etc.)

Nothing would have happened if Hercules would have said, ".... it, I'm letting go"
Also the sky could be understood as the atmosphere, not the universe.

Lastly, the universe isn't infinite my friend. There is a finite amount of matter and space. So even if we entertain the notion that hercules held up the universe then it's still not infinite weight.

Silent Master
How much you think a book with infinite amount of pages and the whole multiverse on it can weight, When it was stated that no one has ever read the book because simply there was no one able to lift it and read it?

That math

The problem with arguing that infinite amount of pages should logically mean infinite weight, is that it should also mean infinite size.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
The evidence is that the universe will continue to operate naturally whether Hercules held or did't held. The evidence is that there are abstracts tending to the universe (Eternity, Infinity, LT, etc.)

Nothing would have happened if Hercules would have said, ".... it, I'm letting go"
Also the sky could be understood as the atmosphere, not the universe.

Lastly, the universe isn't infinite my friend. There is a finite amount of matter and space. So even if we entertain the notion that hercules held up the universe then it's still not infinite weight.
That's a theory not a fact, as is the big bang...

-Pr-
Guys, get back on topic or I'm closing this.

pym-ftw
Okay, ill I was saying in the first place was that we go by average, that mean infinite lifting feats really don't count for much..

If you take things that killed classic Thor and now only deal minimal damage

Thor ~= Superman in combined durability & damage soak
OF Thor >>>... Thor in this

I could do this with striking power aswell with the Mjoinir feat

Delta1938
Okay, ill I was saying in the first place was that we go by average, that mean infinite lifting feats really don't count for much..

I could do this with striking power aswell with the Mjoinir feat

The problem with this argument is that the thread starter specifically wants to compare feats. Whether it's a fair or accurate way to compare the two is an entirely different topic.

And so far, I'm thinking Superman wins this.

TheHulk
Anybody with any freakin common sense knows this version of Thor is above an Elite tier member. Fts are not needed to judge this. That's like me asking, "who is more powerful, Sun dip Superman or normal Superman". Youll be hard pressed at proving Sundipped Superman is more powerful than an average Supes since an average Superman has all of his fts. Or how about Superboy Prime or Guardian amped Prime. Who is more powerful? Based off fts, Superboy Prime is more powerful but based off common sense, Guardian amped Prime is. Your logic is flawed bro. thumb up

abhilegend
Where does the sky end,

You know what nvrmnd you obviously missed the point of my post
You obviously missed mine. No surprise there.

I could do this with striking power aswell with the Mjoinir feat Except superman is more durable and has better damage soak than thor.

Rao Kal El
The problem with arguing that infinite amount of pages should logically mean infinite weight, is that it should also mean infinite size.

Ever heard what happens to a Solar mass once is compresed into a singularity? This is similar but in WTF scale.

Anyhow, we have ben told to get back on topic.

This is only one feat of superman.

And going only by feats (not implied power or hierarchy) superman should win this.

curryman
Thor, no problem smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
The problem with this argument is that the thread starter specifically wants to compare feats. Whether it's a fair or accurate way to compare the two is an entirely different topic.

And so far, I'm thinking Superman wins this. What feats are you thinking seal the deal ?

Batman-Prime

However not Trans. High Herald +.
Not sundipped, in this example it would be like sunamped Superman or Superman under a blue Sun. There he wouldn't be Translevel, exactly like OF Thor.
SBP already operated on higher levels, so this one is moot.
Take Mon-El with a GL Ring for example, a huge amp, like the OF Thor had, still not enough to put in in the same tier as Thanos for example.

Silent Master
Ever heard what happens to a Solar mass once is compresed into a singularity? This is similar but in WTF scale.

Anyhow, we have ben told to get back on topic.

This is only one feat of superman.

And going only by feats (not implied power or hierarchy) superman should win this.

Where is it stated that the book was compressed in such a manner?

curryman
Why isn't he trans or skyfather?

Whenever Thor's had the Odinforce he's blown people away.

Rao Kal El
Where is it stated that the book was compressed in such a manner?

Superman Beyond #1 When they enter to the library of limbo, it states that is a Book with an infinite amount of pages all occupying the same space. in other words a SINGULARITY. A lot of mass compressed into a single space. Infinite amount of pages or every book ever written into a single page.

This is a straight up lifting strength feat. That is also why the writer states certain strength level to lift it.

Now. if you want to keep talking about this particular feat, PM me so We don't derail the thread.

Silent Master
Superman Beyond #1 When they enter to the library of limbo, it states that is a Book with an infinite amount of pages all occupying the same space. in other words a SINGULARITY. A lot of mass compressed into a single space. Infinite amount of pages or every book ever written into a single page.

This is a straight up lifting strength feat. That is also why the writer states certain strength level to lift it.

Now. if you want to keep talking about this particular feat, PM me so We don't derail the thread.

Occupying the same space isn't the same as being compressed.

But like you said, we can take anything further to PM's.

pym-ftw
You obviously missed mine. No surprise there.
Except superman is more durable and has better damage soak than thor.
I'll spell it out because you got mad and are making no sence my original post was that all abstract lvl strength feats should not be used...

Not sure why me informing a new member about Kmc s.o.p.'s got you and H1 arguing with me about this but ok, I'm just not going to argue about that anymore...

On topic, do you think a standard pre flashpoint superman could tank and continue a fight after taking a blast that one shot killed Thor? Do you think their combined durability is that far apart?

Male Model
Well it seems Thor got owned in this thread.

Silent Master
I wouldn't say that, OF Thor's fight with Bor ranks very high as a feat. Given that Bor is a Trans level character.

Male Model
I wouldn't say that, OF Thor's fight with Bor ranks very high as a feat. Given that Bor is a Trans level character.

Trans? Not SKYFATHER 1010111?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Fail thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think on panel, Superman has greater high end feats. Then again, so does regular Thor.

JMS Thor was for a great chunk of the run without the Odin Force and when it was introduced, it was very meh compared to what came before. That being said, the fight with Bor clearly meant to portray him as being above Top Tier.

I'd say JMS Thor would beat up Superman most of the time unless the Man of Steel has something to balance the noticeable power disadvantage.

Male Model
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I think on panel, Superman has greater high end feats. Then again, so does regular Thor.

JMS Thor was for a great chunk of the run without the Odin Force and when it was introduced, it was very meh compared to what came before. That being said, the fight with Bor clearly meant to portray him as being above Top Tier.

I'd say JMS Thor would beat up Superman most of the time unless the Man of Steel has something to balance the noticeable power disadvantage.

Well, that's a far less fanboy post from you and I now think that perhaps your not a complete fanboy at all. I am going to say I think it's possible OF Thor or Bor alone would beat Superman and I agree Supes probably has better feats. Throw Captain Marvel into the mix as well, the only character in comics whose plot device status truly rivals supes and they would in my opinion defeat OF Thor or Bor. That's just who they are.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, that's a far less fanboy post from you and I now think that perhaps your not a complete fanboy at all. I am going to say I think it's possible OF Thor or Bor alone would beat Superman and I agree Supes probably has better feats. Throw Captain Marvel into the mix as well, the only character in comics whose plot device status truly rivals supes and they would in my opinion defeat OF Thor or Bor. That's just who they are.

Lol? I don't give a shit what you think of me. If I'm such a complete fanboy, put me on ignore.

Seriously, the arrogance of this little prick.

Captain Marvel? Green Lantern, Thor, Hulk etc. are more plot device and likely to pull something out of their ass than Billy to save the day or perform a big feat I think. Still, the Big Cheese gets underestimated at times. He might not be Superman, but he's pretty damn close.

Regarding Superman and Captain Marvel against Thor or Bor. Could they win? Yes, you can't rule out the possibility with two power houses like that. But chances are they'd get spanked on average. Any two top tiers most likely would is where my money's at.

Male Model
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol? I don't give a shit what you think of me. If I'm such a complete fanboy, put me on ignore.

Seriously, the arrogance of this little prick.

Captain Marvel? Green Lantern, Thor, Hulk etc. are more plot device and likely to pull something out of their ass than Billy to save the day or perform a big feat I think. Still, the Big Cheese gets underestimated at times. He might not be Superman, but he's pretty damn close.

Regarding Superman and Captain Marvel against Thor or Bor. Could they win? Yes, you can't rule out the possibility with two power houses like that. But chances are they'd get spanked on average. Any two top tiers most likely would is where my money's at.

Now your language seems a bit strong for a pg13 board sonny. I suspect it's the only place you're allowed to swear... Let your anger out! smile (smiley added as an edit for shear arrogance)

Silent Master
Not really, I've heard worse on basic cable.

Male Model
Not really, I've heard worse on basic cable.

You have heard worse? You read on here... Let's not mix our media or senses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master
Says the guy who used a rating term from the MPAA?

Batman-Prime
Now your language seems a bit strong for a pg13 board sonny. I suspect it's the only place you're allowed to swear... Let your anger out! smile (smiley added as an edit for shear arrogance)

Don't drop to that level^^. I like your posts. Let him be and smile wink.

Male Model
Says the guy who used a rating term from the MPAA?

This is a Coppa board which is PG13 roll eyes (sarcastic) but you knew that, right chief?

Silent Master
This is a Coppa board which is PG13 roll eyes (sarcastic) but you knew that, right chief?

You're aware that the term PG 13 is from the MPAA and that words Rage used would be allowed under such a rating, right chief?

Male Model
You're aware that the term PG 13 is from the MPAA and that words Rage used would be allowed under such a rating, right chief?

You're aware that if he called me a little prick in real life I would punch his face in. :-)

You're also aware you can't hear what someone says on a message board..

Silent Master
You're aware that if he called me a little prick in real life I would punch his face in. :-)

You're also aware you can't hear what someone says on a message board..

Because his statement was actually true?

Male Model
Because his statement was actually true?

Nah, because I love beating people up. smile

Silent Master
Nah, because I love beating people up. smile

I've heard that most people like that are really insecure, fat and are having a hard time accepting their sexuality.

Male Model
I've heard that most people like that are really insecure, fat and are having a hard time accepting their sexuality.

Did you 'hear' that on the internet? I'm guessing it wasn't real life. smile

Igniz
This thread is obviously a bait thread.Feats aren't necessarily the be all end all of debates.Take for example Blackheart who would beat Superman 10/10 fights.This is despite Superman having tons of strength and speed feats.Yet all those tons of strength and speed feats are negated by Blackheart's insane durability of not feeling any physical pain whatsoever.Plus Blackheart's powers are all mystical in nature.

Male Model
Originally posted by Igniz
This thread is obviously a bait thread.Feats aren't necessarily the be all end all of debates.Take for example Blackheart who would beat Superman 10/10 fights.This is despite Superman having tons of strength and speed feats.Yet all those tons of strength and speed feats are negated by Blackheart's insane durability of not feeling any physical pain whatsoever.Plus Blackheart's powers are all mystical in nature.

Have you ever heard of Blaze and Sathanus?

Silent Master

Of course it's a bait thread, he's actually argued that Odin and Thanos' power level during their fight was below that of Cyclops....seeing as Scott has feats where he's done far more collateral damage.

Male Model
Of course it's a bait thread, he's actually argued that Odin and Thanos' power level during their fight was below that of Cyclops....seeing as Scott has feats where he's done far more collateral damage.

I have not argued that; you are imagining things... I guess you are 'hearing' voices in your head as well as the internet,

Silent Master
I have not argued that; you are imagining things... I guess you are 'hearing' voices in your head as well as the internet,

I just applied your arguments about the OF Thor vs Bor fight, so either that is indeed your stance....or you've been using a double standard in an effort to troll Thor fans.

Which is it?

Male Model
I just applied your arguments about the OF Thor vs Bor fight, so either that is indeed your stance....or you've been using a double standard in an effort to troll Thor fans.

Which is it?

You are using ABC logic, always an error.

Silent Master
You are using ABC logic, always an error.

So your method of gauging power levels is incorrect?

Male Model
So your method of gauging power levels is incorrect?

N-not really, as mine is a far more precise method and includes elements of the plot as well. Reading comprehension is not your suit, is it?

Silent Master
Not really as mine is a far more precise method and includes elements of the plot as well. Reading comprehension is not your suit, is it?

Incorrect, I used your method in the same manner as you did.

Male Model
Incorrect, I used your method in the same manner as you did.

Yup, reading comprehension just "ain't your thang".

Igniz
Have you ever heard of Blaze and Sathanus?

And what has Blaze and Satanus do exactly?I have heard Shaggyman.The villain Batman stated that the Justice League(that included Superman) has never defeated.And Wade Eiling put his mind on the Shaggyman and mentioned that he didn't feel any pain.Or how about the time Superman was getting tired while fighting Doomsday.Blackheart could replicate that scene and even more since he wont be taking damage from anything Superman throws at him.I could post some of Blackheart's insane powers.But instead show this video I found in YT.

5SbzQK-WAe0

Silent Master
Yup, reading comprehension just "ain't your thang".

If you don't like the results of your method, stop using it.

Male Model
If you don't like the results of your method, stop using it. The method your lack of comprehension attributes to me.

Silent Master
Nope, I used your method correctly.

Male Model
Nope, I used your method correctly.

The 'voices' on the 'interwebbe' told you that and they are wrongshifty. May I say I admire your ironic and satirical screen name. laughing out loud

Silent Master
If you don't like the results of your method for gauging power level, you only have yourself to blame.

Male Model
If you don't like the results of your method for gauging power level, you only have yourself to blame.

Note to 'Vocal Beginner'shifty, learn to read before going on message boards and humiliating yourself. smile

Silent Master

Male Model

derp...

Igniz
I think this thread needs to get closed because it ended in a spamming and trolling thread.Not to mention this is a bait thread.Bait threads are against the rules anyways smokin'

Male Model
I think this thread needs to get closed because it ended in a spamming and trolling thread.Not to mention this is a bait thread.Bait threads are against the rules anyways smokin'

Just because many people disagreed with how you wanted a thread outcome doesn't make it a bait thread and responding and clarifying to people who have trouble reading and understanding is neither baiting or trolling. smile I get you and the youngsters like Thor and Bor.

-Pr-
Guys, no more bashing. Get back on topic, please.

Igniz
Just because many people disagreed with how you wanted a thread outcome doesn't make it a bait thread and responding and clarifying to people who have trouble reading and understanding is neither baiting or trolling. smile I get you and the youngsters like Thor and Bor.

And this thread was done after your point in the other thread(Bor Vs Superman and Captain Marvel) didn't get through.I disagreed with this thread on how feats aren't the be all end all.TOAA Vs Superman(high end feats only)=Superman wins this based on feats.That's basically how your logic is Raisen.

Igniz
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, no more bashing. Get back on topic, please.

Or just simply close this thread.Why prolong it cool Just sayin big grin

Male Model
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, no more bashing. Get back on topic, please. Okay, and thank you for being polite.

abhilegend
I'll spell it out because you got mad and are making no sence my original post was that all abstract lvl strength feats should not be used...

Not sure why me informing a new member about Kmc s.o.p.'s got you and H1 arguing with me about this but ok, I'm just not going to argue about that anymore...

On topic, do you think a standard pre flashpoint superman could tank and continue a fight after taking a blast that one shot killed Thor? Do you think their combined durability is that far apart?
Who's mad? Also good for you.

A statement isn't something that can be trusted entirely especially coming from Thor who's known for boasting. However what has actually killed Thor or was going to kill Thor i.e. Durok punching him and then electrocuting him with the power of a city, I don't see why superman can't go fighting after that. Mind you in one of the lowest showings of Superman in last decade, he was only stunned for a moment taking the power supply of Metropolis after being exposed to kryptonite.

carver9

A statement isn't something that can be trusted entirely especially coming from Thor who's known for boasting. However what has actually killed Thor or was going to kill Thor i.e. Durok punching him and then electrocuting him with the power of a city, I don't see why superman can't go fighting after that. Mind you in one of the lowest showings of Superman in last decade, he was only stunned for a moment taking the power supply of Metropolis after being exposed to kryptonite.

So statements isn't acceptable "sometimer"?

abhilegend
So statements isn't acceptable "sometimer"?
Not when there is proof to the contrary.

Raisen
And this thread was done after your point in the other thread(Bor Vs Superman and Captain Marvel) didn't get through.I disagreed with this thread on how feats aren't the be all end all.TOAA Vs Superman(high end feats only)=Superman wins this based on feats.That's basically how your logic is Raisen.

His logic is Raisen? Why are you bringing me up?

quanchi112

A statement isn't something that can be trusted entirely especially coming from Thor who's known for boasting. However what has actually killed Thor or was going to kill Thor i.e. Durok punching him and then electrocuting him with the power of a city, I don't see why superman can't go fighting after that. Mind you in one of the lowest showings of Superman in last decade, he was only stunned for a moment taking the power supply of Metropolis after being exposed to kryptonite. You pick and choose which statements count and which don't.

Dolos

Supes' best feats in one page.

carver9
Not when there is proof to the contrary.

What about Superman statement about Femto (I know I spelled that wrong, my keys are messed up) second speed.?

a88378438
Not in this fight thread,but,says superman can lift infinity page so he has infinite strength this was soo stupid,Pre-52 superman not infinite strength,even the most crazy superman,silver age superman was not infinite strength,and that also not has multiverse,It was recorded in the book of the information, a history,just all

a88378438
only TOAA or DC supreme could be has infinite strength,other any charater(even beyonder)was not infinite strength

a88378438
Nope, it was said to contain infinite amount of pages from every book ever written, and also it was said to contain the multiverse.

It was never stated to be infinite weight nor being magical.

But it was said, " that if anyone can help me to lift a book with infinite amount of pages, is you captain marvel"

Bro...just not...first.the infinite page not mean infinite weight,two,this not multiverse,just Recorded information on the page...

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by a88378438
Bro...just not...first.the infinite page not mean infinite weight,two,this not multiverse,just Recorded information on the page...

Read Mod rule on this. If you want to argue this pm me. Not derailing thread.
as this is only one lifting feat not needed to prove better showings on panel.

But if you want, ,you are welcome to discuss this on pm.

a88378438
Read Mod rule on this. If you want to argue this pm me. Not derailing thread.
as this is only one lifting feat not needed to prove better showings on panel.

But if you want, ,you are welcome to discuss this on pm.
Sorry bro,i'm also was superman fans,i just dont think Pre-52 superman was infinite strength,only TOAA could be infinite strength,superman cant,even SA superman,even class beyonder cant has infnite strength,TOAA beat him,so infinite page is cant prove superman has infinte strength or something,and multiverse,this not a real multiverse in here just
Record information on the page,i'm not want to fight with you just clear it,thanks

Rao Kal El
I see your point. And I agree on that. However, the rule is based on a panel feat and weather or not we believe he has infinite strength, it is based on a feat that it is unmeassurable.

But i see your point and i agree with the notion that only infinte beings shave REAL infinite power.

-Pr-
Yeah, nobody is saying that Superman is infinitely strong.

Immeasurably strong? Sure, due to the dynamics of it all. Just not infinite.

a88378438
YEP,Only TOAA or DC supreme was infinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.