Bizarro/Cyborg Superman vs Thor/Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
Purew Brawl, no superspeed, no weather control, no Mallets, no prep..

I believe since Thor and BRB know each other they may have a slight advantage here, but who knows, maybe Bizarro(pre new Dc) physical stats are>BRB

Sin I AM
team 2....never been impressed with hanks physical attributes

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Sin I AM
team 2....never been impressed with hanks physical attributes
thumb up
Bizarro is a real threat in a brawl but with the 'glass jaw' Henshaw tends to have team 2 should be able to KO bizarro after either of them handle Henshaw.

googol
Originally posted by Sin I AM
team 2....never been impressed with hanks physical attributes he generated a new bionic Kryptonia body in like 5 seconds(from boodikka's tissue)

took a blast from Parallax to the chest, and regenerated in one panel,

I just dont see how the team is putting him down for good.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by googol
he generated a new bionic Kryptonia body in like 5 seconds(from boodikka's tissue)

took a blast from Parallax to the chest, and regenerated in one panel,

I just dont see how the team is putting him down for good.

Idk he has been KOed before. Sometimes off panel mind you (like in sinestro Corp war against superman) but still he is capable of losing consciousness (despite it making little sense for the type of character he is) despite his Kryptonian DNA and capable mechanical parts he tends to fall on receiving end of a beating in a straight hand to hand conflict.

guy222
T2

googol
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Idk he has been KOed before. Sometimes off panel mind you (like in sinestro Corp war against superman) but still he is capable of losing consciousness (despite it making little sense for the type of character he is) how can he be KO? he has a computer for a brain..!

despite his Kryptonian DNA and capable mechanical parts he tends to fall on receiving end of a beating in a straight hand to hand conflict. beeing suicidal dont help him at all on the comics, here he is blood lusted, so no death wish

SevenShackles
Originally posted by googol
how can he be KO? he has a computer for a brain..!

beeing suicidal dont help him at all on the comics, here he is blood lusted, so no death wish

Lol I know! He doesn't really need a body but can still get KOed. It's sad but true so it works against him here. Out of all the superman-kryptonian characters I think he is the weakest in H2H.

Well even blood lust doesn't remove his suicidal nature. In sinestro Corp war, in the same fight I mentioned he later gets KOed in (or 2nd round of that fight you might say) he was beating on superman with his sinestro Corp rings viciously trying to provoke superman into killing him and actually knocked him out. That's with the rings, I haven't seen him handle himself half as well h2h against anyone like that without the rings. If blood lust is on then he might fight hard, real hard but then it also works against him if team Thor is also in blood lust as they will pound his head in even faster. No given location means their in the arena by default and he has nothing to rebuild himself with if he could.

Btw it doesn't say blood lust is on in the opening post so I'm assuming it's on for everyone. Both Thor and BRB are brutal with blood lust.

Golgo13
If Hank has the rings, team 1.

abhilegend
Lol I know! He doesn't really need a body but can still get KOed. It's sad but true so it works against him here. Out of all the superman-kryptonian characters I think he is the weakest in H2H.

Well even blood lust doesn't remove his suicidal nature. In sinestro Corp war, in the same fight I mentioned he later gets KOed in (or 2nd round of that fight you might say) he was beating on superman with his sinestro Corp rings viciously trying to provoke superman into killing him and actually knocked him out. That's with the rings, I haven't seen him handle himself half as well h2h against anyone like that without the rings. If blood lust is on then he might fight hard, real hard but then it also works against him if team Thor is also in blood lust as they will pound his head in even faster. No given location means their in the arena by default and he has nothing to rebuild himself with if he could.

Btw it doesn't say blood lust is on in the opening post so I'm assuming it's on for everyone. Both Thor and BRB are brutal with blood lust.
That's not true. He's been koed two times by a bloodlusted superman who would push thor and BRB's shit in too. Other than that He's punked mongul sr. with one hand, manhandled Eradicator and punched a doomsday clone's body in half. I'd take him against anyone in the other team with his byrne superman level strength and insane HF.

-Pr-
People aren't impressed with Henshaw? Really?

The dude is a solid trans character.

Team 1.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
People aren't impressed with Hendaw? Really?

Team 1.
Hendaw?
laughing out loud

-Pr-
Quiet.

abhilegend
Quiet.
I'm gonna tell bada.
vin

-Pr-
lol, like that hobbit can do anything.

abhilegend
Sadly, that's true.
sad

guy222
t2 still solidly

Golgo13
People aren't impressed with Henshaw? Really?

Team 1.

Agreed.

quanchi112
Team 2 hard. LOL at trans level.

leonidas
lol, like that hobbit can do anything.

that actually made me lol..... (sorry bada embarrasment )

and i agree. not sure how someone can't be impressed by henshaw. he's by far the more dangerous of his team here. hank's a monster, and against the android bill? i...don't like the hammer bros chances. at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas

and i agree. not sure how someone can't be impressed by henshaw. he's by far the more dangerous of his team here. hank's a monster, and against the android bill? i...don't like the hammer bros chances. at all. What has he done that has impressed you ?

Golgo13

and i agree. not sure how someone can't be impressed by henshaw. he's by far the more dangerous of his team here. hank's a monster, and against the android bill? i...don't like the hammer bros chances. at all.

Do you think he can hack him or something?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Do you think he can hack him or something? Do you ?

JakeTheBank
As much as I love Henshaw as a character (and I'd like to think I'm one of KMC's bigger Cyborg Supes supporters), I am personally uncertain of his ability to "hack" Bill in a fight. Yes, Hank's got some great hacking prowess under his belt, but in his "powered" form, Bill is essentially an amalgam of Korbanite technology merged with the Odin Force. Just seems implausible to me that Hank would be able to hack or otherwise muck with Bill effectively in the midst of a fight.

That said, Hank doesn't need to hack in order to give either Thor or Bill a helluva fight.

leonidas
Originally posted by Golgo13
Do you think he can hack him or something?

yeah, actually imo there's a pretty good chance he could do so.

curryman
yeah, actually imo there's a pretty good chance he could do so.

Well it's a pure brawl so I don't really see the danger big grin

Also, the idea that Henshaw would somehow override Bill/Odinforce is a bit out there. In my opinion that is. He might accomplish something like an attack or something though, but I don't think he would be able to wrest control of Bill.

leonidas
Originally posted by curryman
Well it's a pure brawl so I don't really see the danger big grin

Also, the idea that Henshaw would somehow override Bill/Odinforce is a bit out there. In my opinion that is. He might accomplish something like an attack or something though, but I don't think he would be able to wrest control of Bill.

pure brawl? ah. i didn't think henshaw's technopathy was out. and i'm not sure how how the odinforce comes into this, tbh. bill was a droid well before he became a thor. i suppose it's not impossible to think the odinforce infused him somehow when he changes, but, not sure there's really any proof of that. i don't think he became stronger as beta ray thor (he was already equal to thor). he just gained the hammer and storm control. anyway, i can get why people see it that way, just not sure i agree with it. and even if his bionics were infused, that still wouldn't mean henshaw couldn't hack him.

alas, straight h2h, team thors likely take this.

curryman
pure brawl? ah. i didn't think henshaw's technopathy was out. and i'm not sure how how the odinforce comes into this, tbh. bill was a droid well before he became a thor. i suppose it's not impossible to think the odinforce infused him somehow when he changes, but, not sure there's really any proof of that. i don't think he became stronger as beta ray thor (he was already equal to thor). he just gained the hammer and storm control. anyway, i can get why people see it that way, just not sure i agree with it. and even if his bionics were infused, that still wouldn't mean henshaw couldn't hack him.

alas, straight h2h, team thors likely take this.

I think the Odinforce is even more strongly ingrained in Beta Ray Bill than in Thor. This is due a couple of reasons.

- That's the magic which turns him into BRB.

- The Odinforce is what creates his "base" form.

- Odinforce was used to heal him after the world-engine poison got him.

And it's because of this that I believe Henshaw's technpathy might not allow him to control Bill or his supposed systems. Both his Thor-form and base form are now much more magic than technology.

That aside, I also think team 2 would win. Mainly because Henshaw's terrible glass jaw. It seems like he can somehow survive everything, but still gets taken out of the fight reasonably fast.

abhilegend
Since when is Henshaw a "glass jaw" character?

leonidas
I think the Odinforce is even more strongly ingrained in Beta Ray Bill than in Thor. This is due a couple of reasons.

- That's the magic which turns him into BRB.

- The Odinforce is what creates his "base" form.

- Odinforce was used to heal him after the world-engine poison got him.

And it's because of this that I believe Henshaw's technpathy might not allow him to control Bill or his supposed systems. Both his Thor-form and base form are now much more magic than technology.

That aside, I also think team 2 would win. Mainly because Henshaw's terrible glass jaw. It seems like he can somehow survive everything, but still gets taken out of the fight reasonably fast.

hmm, i'm with abhi on this one. the reason i think thors win is because of bizarro who has never really impressed me tbh. it would def be thors vs hank imo. hank has some ridiculous showings in h2h, even though he does have some lower ones as you've said. his battles with dd and superman (whom he has ko'd at least a couple times) are proof of that. if we bring in superspeed (even for bizarro) this could easily be viewed the other way. still, i think thor and bill are maybe a little more consistent in h2h portrayals so i'd give them the slight nod here.

and you could be right about bill's droid aspects. i don't think there is any outright proof that hank has taken over 'magically enhanced tech', but there is evidence to suggest he could take over a motherbox which is close imo, and of course he's taken control of a part of the source wall itself, also very telling. he's made yellow rings on the fly and created an oan energy source as well iirc. i'm not sure why casting his consciousness into bill would be anymore more or less difficult than any of these things. and it's true the magic turns him into beta ray thor, but....i don't know that that makes bill a 'magical' being anymore than i would call thor a 'magical' being. guys like prof x have been able to impact thor despite thor's nature, so i think it's a stretch to say hank (who is prof x level when it comes to technopathy, imo) would have trouble, when really he's doing the same thing prof x or other tp's do to thor.

then too, i'm not sure that bill's systems could be called 'magical' at all, since they were already a part of him before odin ever came around. lots of unknowns. and while you could certainly be right, i don't think it's illogical to suppose hank could as easily take control of some of bill's systems (maybe his self-destruct ability?) as he could fail at doing so.

curryman
hmm, i'm with abhi on this one. the reason i think thors win is because of bizarro who has never really impressed me tbh. it would def be thors vs hank imo. hank has some ridiculous showings in h2h, even though he does have some lower ones as you've said. his battles with dd and superman (whom he has ko'd at least a couple times) are proof of that. if we bring in superspeed (even for bizarro) this could easily be viewed the other way. still, i think thor and bill are maybe a little more consistent in h2h portrayals so i'd give them the slight nod here.

Interesting.

I'm actually on the opposite end here. Bizarro too has his fair share of low showings, but some really high ones as well. In many ways he's struck me as a slightly more retarded Superboy Prime smile

Henshaw no doubt has good showings, but the recent trend has been lower imo.

I won't get into the cyborg-thing or whatever since that's just what I think big grin

leonidas
Interesting.

I'm actually on the opposite end here. Bizarro too has his fair share of low showings, but some really high ones as well. In many ways he's struck me as a slightly more retarded Superboy Prime smile

Henshaw no doubt has good showings, but the recent trend has been lower imo.

I won't get into the cyborg-thing or whatever since that's just what I think big grin

thumb up

i could very well be forgetting some of bizarro's higher showings so you may be right. anyway, i think we both agree that it's at least a close fight, so cheers. smile

googol
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
As much as I love Henshaw as a character (and I'd like to think I'm one of KMC's bigger Cyborg Supes supporters), I am personally uncertain of his ability to "hack" Bill in a fight. Yes, Hank's got some great hacking prowess under his belt, but in his "powered" form, Bill is essentially an amalgam of Korbanite technology merged with the Odin Force. Just seems implausible to me that Hank would be able to hack or otherwise muck with Bill effectively in the midst of a fight.

That said, Hank doesn't need to hack in order to give either Thor or Bill a helluva fight. Hacking is Not allowed, but I would think hacking bill would be rather easy, didnt he somehow hacked the Source Wall?.. SourceWall>OF... not that it matters here... Also No hammer for Thor or BTB.. so is a Barroom Brawl..

red sabre
wtf? everybody know henshaw is a total bad ass who sometimes is portrayed between high herald and even low trans at points, but suddenly when he goes up against the all favorite thor and BRB he becomes a "glass jaw"???? really???

Philosophía
Team 1 stomps.

leonidas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.