John Stewart VS Ironman (cartoon battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Both versions from the end of their shows (so all exp). Who wins and why?
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090607235535/greenlantern/images/3/39/Animated_John_Stewart.jpg
VS
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120505032610/avengersearthsmightiestheroes/images/7/7d/Iron-Man-Tony-Stark-avengers-earths-mightiest-heroes-16794198-428-599.jpg

Who wins and why? Fight takes place in a urban city.. Lets say Gotham.

Sixth_Winged
My money is on uni-beam overwhelming john to give tony the slight majority.

pym-ftw
Justice league was low end, I mean superman nearly drowned...

Just non-sence level low

KingD19
But Stewart by Unlimited was flinging Apokolips siege engines into space with ease.

pym-ftw
Idk I just started rewatching jl on netflix

KingD19
The Lanterns weren't really nerfed like a lot of people in the show. And Stewart had some nice feats between JL/Unlimited, and those few episodes he was on Static Shock.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
The Lanterns weren't really nerfed like a lot of people in the show. And Stewart had some nice feats between JL/Unlimited, and those few episodes he was on Static Shock.

Yeah, JS even stopped Lobo in his tracks. He was probably the most OP core character, behind World of Cardboard Superman.

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Justice league was low end, I mean superman nearly drowned...

Just non-sence level low

Circumstances?

JLA Supes powered up dramatically from JLA to JLU.

KingD19
There was also the time they fought Gold Amazo. And John alone produced a shield panel that was miles across(and each Lantern did the same and covered the planet). By that time though Amazo had absorbed so many abilities he was literally a God.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by cdtm
Circumstances?

JLA Supes powered up dramatically from JLA to JLU.
Orm ordered him executed so they chained him up underwater

Mera saves them

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Orm ordered him executed so they chained him up underwater

Mera saves them

Don't remember that one. Was he weakened?

Sounds kind of like a shout out to the Byrne comic where Superman helps Aquaman stop a sea monster, and almost drowns. This is back when he could only hold his breath for an hour, or two, tops.

It's a low showing for the 'toon, but JLA Superman got knocked around all the time. It was like the only power they wanted to show off, was his invulnerability. He gets to show off more in late JLA, and cuts loose in JLU.

pym-ftw
Grundy jobs worse he go dropped by Batman twice and I'm only on episode 21

KingD19
Him not being able to hold his breath doesn't take away from his formidability in this match.

And Chaos Grundy was one of the most powerful people the League ever fought. Even God Amazo had trouble against him and they had to use Hawkgirl's mace since it negated magic.

SevenShackles
I'm a little surprised no one is arguing in favor of Tony.

KingD19
Tony's good, but his armor gets compromised way too easy and his power levels are nowhere near as good as John's.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Both versions from the end of their shows (so all exp). Who wins and why?

Who wins and why? Fight takes place in a urban city.. Lets say Gotham.

Which Iron Man? EMH?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which Iron Man? EMH?
Yes. Totally forgot ironman had his own cartoon when I made this so sorry for any confusion.

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Yes. Totally forgot ironman had his own cartoon when I made this so sorry for any confusion.

0xyDyDfOlHc

KingD19
There's also Iron Man: Armored Adventures

abhilegend
Clash is one of my favorite fight of all time. "The fight is over, son". Take that Alex Ross.

SevenShackles
I know John Stewart has had good showings but also had some crap ones. Heck even his ring was cleave into parts in the JL star-crossed episodes by hawk girls lover with an axe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.