KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » John Stewart VS Ironman (cartoon battle)

John Stewart VS Ironman (cartoon battle)
Started by: SevenShackles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

John Stewart VS Ironman (cartoon battle)

Both versions from the end of their shows (so all exp). Who wins and why?
(please log in to view the image)
VS
(please log in to view the image)

Who wins and why? Fight takes place in a urban city.. Lets say Gotham.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 08:32 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

My money is on uni-beam overwhelming john to give tony the slight majority.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:14 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Justice league was low end, I mean superman nearly drowned...

Just non-sence level low

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:27 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

But Stewart by Unlimited was flinging Apokolips siege engines into space with ease.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:44 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Idk I just started rewatching jl on netflix

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:47 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

The Lanterns weren't really nerfed like a lot of people in the show. And Stewart had some nice feats between JL/Unlimited, and those few episodes he was on Static Shock.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:50 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
The Lanterns weren't really nerfed like a lot of people in the show. And Stewart had some nice feats between JL/Unlimited, and those few episodes he was on Static Shock.

Yeah, JS even stopped Lobo in his tracks. He was probably the most OP core character, behind World of Cardboard Superman.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:24 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Justice league was low end, I mean superman nearly drowned...

Just non-sence level low

Circumstances?

JLA Supes powered up dramatically from JLA to JLU.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 3rd, 2013 at 01:31 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:28 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

There was also the time they fought Gold Amazo. And John alone produced a shield panel that was miles across(and each Lantern did the same and covered the planet). By that time though Amazo had absorbed so many abilities he was literally a God.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:28 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by cdtm
Circumstances?

JLA Supes powered up dramatically from JLA to JLU.

Orm ordered him executed so they chained him up underwater

Mera saves them

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:49 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Orm ordered him executed so they chained him up underwater

Mera saves them

Don't remember that one. Was he weakened?

Sounds kind of like a shout out to the Byrne comic where Superman helps Aquaman stop a sea monster, and almost drowns. This is back when he could only hold his breath for an hour, or two, tops.

It's a low showing for the 'toon, but JLA Superman got knocked around all the time. It was like the only power they wanted to show off, was his invulnerability. He gets to show off more in late JLA, and cuts loose in JLU.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:56 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Grundy jobs worse he go dropped by Batman twice and I'm only on episode 21

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 02:02 AM
KingD19

Him not being able to hold his breath doesn't take away from his formidability in this match.

And Chaos Grundy was one of the most powerful people the League ever fought. Even God Amazo had trouble against him and they had to use Hawkgirl's mace since it negated magic.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 02:09 AM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

I'm a little surprised no one is arguing in favor of Tony.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 03:01 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Tony's good, but his armor gets compromised way too easy and his power levels are nowhere near as good as John's.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 03:16 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: John Stewart VS Ironman (cartoon battle)

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Both versions from the end of their shows (so all exp). Who wins and why?

Who wins and why? Fight takes place in a urban city.. Lets say Gotham.

Which Iron Man? EMH?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 03:22 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Re: Re: John Stewart VS Ironman (cartoon battle)

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which Iron Man? EMH?

Yes. Totally forgot ironman had his own cartoon when I made this so sorry for any confusion.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:01 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: John Stewart VS Ironman (cartoon battle)

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Yes. Totally forgot ironman had his own cartoon when I made this so sorry for any confusion.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:47 AM
KingD19

There's also Iron Man: Armored Adventures

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 11:56 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Clash is one of my favorite fight of all time. "The fight is over, son". Take that Alex Ross.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:43 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote