CAPTAIN ATOM vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
This is not a slugfest no pis CIS or bs both fight to fullest potential.

mighty adam
Captain atom can absorb crazy amounts of energy I say he aborsb all the hulks gamma and kill em. Or blast him to kingdom come better yet he can transform matter wat about turn hulk into a big green pile of shit?

ozz81
interesting one what version of hulk?

mighty adam
Normal hulk

mighty adam
Normal hulk strength LV is still at wwh right they are one in the same now I could be wrong tho

TheHulk
I think by now Pr or Bada(def not NewJack) is coming to considiring banning you What the f**k?

mighty adam
Wow I have a fan I'm touched but you probably a dude so no homo if your not here to debate the match up stop fck talking to me I don't take kindly to YOUR kind

TheHulk
Lol my kind!?!? Your kind is the type of people that low ball a character and than when he finds out the character is a hell lot more powerful than before,they start to rant,talk shit and low ball in every possible way to diminish the character mad

mighty adam
So Mary marvel once beat atom in my eyes shit was stupid but I still know his powerset beats hers all day every day shit namor once be hulk hulk still the better. Just like many is better then hulk but YOU PEOPLE seem to not understand that. Now lets talk about how quickly atom kills hulk how fast you think 15, 35 mins?

pym-ftw
Why did you cap lock Cap. Atom? And not capitalize the h in hulk?

Currently Atom wins eventually, but absorbing all hulks energy is laughable.

TheHulk
Originally posted by mighty adam
So Mary marvel once beat atom in my eyes shit was stupid but I still know his powerset beats hers all day every day shit namor once be hulk hulk still the better. Just like many is better then hulk but YOU PEOPLE seem to not understand that. Now lets talk about how quickly atom kills hulk how fast you think 15, 35 mins? To you there is a huge difference between Thanos/Thor/surfer/superman and Hulk.....again I seen this already..and I won't comment any further.

If Atom has the ability to hurt Savage Hulk with his energy and all that crap without giving the time for Hulk to get angry and eventually tank itroll eyes (sarcastic) . Yea I give him the win. Fast? There is no telling how long in a forum battle nor in comic

mighty adam
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why did you cap lock Cap. Atom? And not capitalize the h in hulk?

Currently Atom wins eventually, but absorbing all hulks energy is laughable. if anybody could its atom absorption is he's thing. I see hulk winning a few if atom lets hulk grab him but atom has the fire power to put him down tho.

TheHulk
if anybody could its atom absorption is he's thing. I see hulk winning a few if atom lets hulk grab him but atom has the fire power to put him down tho. Saying "It's his thing" is bias talk my friend cause honestly "angrier he gets stronger he gets" is Hulks thing too but you don't see me saying hell nor anyone even Carver,Stotic not Naija saying that notion ever!

mighty adam
Originally posted by TheHulk
To you there is a huge difference between Thanos/Thor/surfer/superman and Hulk.....again I seen this already..and I won't comment any further.

If Atom has the ability to hurt Savage Hulk with his energy and all that crap without giving the time for Hulk to get angry and eventually tank itroll eyes (sarcastic) . Yea I give him the win. Fast? There is no telling how long in a forum battle nor in comic there is a huge difference see I love Adam but I know Thor would get in his ass if its a fair fight both using everything they got BUT YALL DUMB FCKS WOULD SAY OHH LETS PUT IT BLACK ADAM VS THOR IN A SLUGFEST OF COURSE ADAM WOULD WIN A DAM SLUGFEST STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MODS DONT DO THEIR JOB AND CLOSE POINT THREADS LIKE THAT! But yes Ss would bear supes Thor can too and I give him the slight edge. And no I won't put the tard in their league.

mighty adam
Saying "It's his thing" is bias talk my friend cause honestly "angrier he gets stronger he gets" is Hulks thing too but you don't see me saying hell nor anyone even Carver,Stotic not Naija saying that notion ever! in a prolong battle hulk would have a edge and in a slugfest its oneside. And yes strength and healing is the hulks thing so I don't see nothing wrong with it.

TheHulk
in a prolong battle hulk would have a edge and in a slugfest its oneside. And yes strength and healing is the hulks thing so I don't see nothing wrong with it. You obviously don't know how things work with The Hulk or specifically Hulk threads so yea I think we should not talk about that matter.

Diesldude
Captain Atom wins this. He can absorb all of Hulks energy. Didn't Monarch absorb all the captain atoms in the multiverse?

Also this is spite if it's hulk.

TheHulk
there is a huge difference see I love Adam but I know Thor would get in his ass if its a fair fight both using everything they got BUT YALL DUMB FCKS WOULD SAY OHH LETS PUT IT BLACK ADAM VS THOR IN A SLUGFEST OF COURSE ADAM WOULD WIN A DAM SLUGFEST STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MODS DONT DO THEIR JOB AND CLOSE POINT THREADS LIKE THAT! But yes Ss would bear supes Thor can too and I give him the slight edge. And no I won't put the tard in their league. See exactly my point! Did you know most posters in the forum consider Hulk a high end herald(Thor,Supes,SS league) Hell Pr said so himself! So yea I'm not saying this is based on opinion but if you think Hulk cannot be considered lol you must have been away for a long time my friend!

Yes I admit If Thor,Supes or SS uses their full abilities,Bot only Hulk but HOTM Hulk would get beat! Despite the fact HOTM Hulk is a High Trans and closing to Low Skyfather,which is well extremely above Thor and Supermans tier lol people would still say Thor,Supes,SS CIS off would still beat WBH!

Lol blame the people who make the threads not the people who answer it!

SevenShackles
So Mary marvel once beat atom in my eyes shit was stupid but I still know his powerset beats hers all day every day shit namor once be hulk hulk still the better. Just like many is better then hulk but YOU PEOPLE seem to not understand that. Now lets talk about how quickly atom kills hulk how fast you think 15, 35 mins?

Wait so your using older cap not new Uber cap?
Btw could you at least act a little impartial In the creation of your thread? At least until someone takes the bait so then you don't come across as a complete *******? Mind you I'm not really calling you a name it's just how you come across.. You come across very butt hurt over your previous abortions called threads involving the hulk, is what I'm trying to say.

So yeah, which cap is this?

mighty adam
You obviously don't know how things work with The Hulk or specifically Hulk threads so yea I think we should not talk about that matter. wat the rampant stupidity in hulk threads. I can think of ten hulk match ups that would be good and fair. Hulk vs herc, hulk vs major force, hulk vs Mongul Jr, hulk vs ironman IM gets perp etc all full fight no slugfest homosexuality. Now lets see unfair threads hulk vs omega LV iceman, hulk vs WW fully geared, hulk vs flash. Hulk vs MM would be a fair interesting one too.

-Pr-
Adam, your attitude needs to change. No more bashing. That gets you banned.

Also, Hulk is a high herald. He's well above people like major force and iron man.

pym-ftw
Ok man I'm gonna help you so you don't get banned

Step 1.) If you dislike a character, don't make threads with them.
Step 2.) Profit

The End

mighty adam
See exactly my point! Did you know most posters in the forum consider Hulk a high end herald(Thor,Supes,SS league) Hell Pr said so himself! So yea I'm not saying this is based on opinion but if you think Hulk cannot be considered lol you must have been away for a long time my friend!

Yes I admit If Thor,Supes or SS uses their full abilities,Bot only Hulk but HOTM Hulk would get beat! Despite the fact HOTM Hulk is a High Trans and closing to Low Skyfather,which is well extremely above Thor and Supermans tier lol people would still say Thor,Supes,SS CIS off would still beat WBH!

Lol blame the people who make the threads not the people who answer it! wbh was a animal I still say Thor if using all his power could take em and supes fighting at kill could take him not in a landslide but would still win maybe 6\10\7\10. But yes wbh is a trans easily.

SevenShackles
wbh was a animal I still say Thor if using all his power could take em and supes fighting at kill could take him not in a landslide but would still win maybe 6\10\7\10. But yes wbh is a trans easily.
why are you dragging crap into the thread that has no place in it? Trying to use this as an avenue to rehash your opinion is a waste of time. Argue the damn fight you put here, you'll have a better shot at it given it's not WBH..may I remind you is a carnation of hulk you had/have no damn clue about and in turn have no leg to stand on making matter of fact statements of what can or cannot beat him.

Please refocus. Captain Atom.

mighty adam
Originally posted by -Pr-
Adam, your attitude needs to change. No more bashing. That gets you banned.

Also, Hulk is a high herald. He's well above people like major force and iron man. he is I said they could be good fights IM with perp is a fight for anybody and change wat attitude this is how I talk period if I can't speak my mind in my speech of my dam choosing I don't need to be here. And how and I bashing wat with tard I call Adam names all the time supes and Thor everybody if somebody or you don't like it then I can't help.

TheHulk
Now lets see unfair threads hulk vs omega LV iceman, hulk vs WW fully geared, hulk vs flash. Hulk vs MM would be a fair interesting one too. Yea sorry to break it to you those threads have been done and I know this will make you more pissed but Hulk has been favored in all of them...

Hulk vs MM? Check

Hulk vs WW? Check

Hulk vs Omega lvl IM? Check

Hulk vs Flash? Check (okay for this one I think the majority was for Flash but whatever)

SevenShackles
he is I said they could be good fights IM with perp is a fight for anybody and change wat attitude this is how I talk period if I can't speak my mind in my speech of my dam choosing I don't need to be here. And how and I bashing wat with tard I call Adam names all the time supes and Thor everybody if somebody or you don't like it then I can't help.
No, you do not.

mighty adam
Originally posted by SevenShackles
why are you dragging crap into the thread that has no place in it? Trying to use this as an avenue to rehash your opinion is a waste of time. Argue the damn fight you put here, you'll have a better shot at it given it's not WBH..may I remind you is a carnation of hulk you had/have no damn clue about and in turn have no leg to stand on making matter of fact statements of what can or cannot beat him.

Please refocus. Captain Atom. the thread that was so pointlessly closed was full of people that could beat him or give him a great fight. If you wanna talk about wbh go Mk a thread about him its atom vs hulk so if you not debating the match move around.

TheHulk

Please refocus. Captain Atom. Why bother? This is a bait thread either...

mighty adam
No, you do not. look st my post this character gets in so and so ass or he gets his shit pushed in etc don't believe look at em good day.

TheHulk
the thread that was so pointlessly closed was full of people that could beat him or give him a great fight. If you wanna talk about wbh go Mk a thread about him its atom vs hulk so if you not debating the match move around. yea if those fights were written by you evil face

SevenShackles
@Adam You make a habit of going full retard Way to often.

mighty adam
Yea sorry to break it to you those threads have been done and I know this will make you more pissed but Hulk has been favored in all of them...

Hulk vs MM? Check

Hulk vs WW? Check

Hulk vs Omega lvl IM? Check

Hulk vs Flash? Check (okay for this one I think the majority was for Flash but whatever) hulk could beat mm to doesn't work on hulk but mm has a speed advantage so I say a win. Hulk would split with a on armored WW cuz if skill speed but if fully geared she can take him out fast. Hulk vs flash Is spite

TheHulk
^this

TheHulk
hulk could beat mm to doesn't work on hulk but mm has a speed advantage so I say a win. Hulk would split with a on armored WW cuz if skill speed but if fully geared she can take him out fast. Hulk vs flash Is spite Please...don't be a H1..don't be it's all about speed...seriously sometimes Raw Power>versatile

mighty adam
@Adam You make a habit of going full retard Way to often. and you Mk a habit of being corny idk u are wanna be your friend there's other posters and treads you take your ass over there.

SevenShackles
hulk could beat mm to doesn't work on hulk but mm has a speed advantage so I say a win. Hulk would split with a on armored WW cuz if skill speed but if fully geared she can take him out fast. Hulk vs flash Is spite
^this

I saw that, you agreed with him. pokey don't do that.

TheHulk
and you Mk a habit of being corny idk u are wanna be your friend there's other posters and treads you take your ass over there. I don't know what to say...

Speak proper English?

Type properly?

Or you really just bad at your grammar?

mighty adam
Please...don't be a H1..don't be it's all about speed...seriously sometimes Raw Power>versatile in a comic yes but on a forum its full potential. In a comic batman gayness would make him pull something out his ass to beat hulk panther once took down Ss with a fckin armbar I need some herb after thinking about that shit again.

TheHulk
I saw that, you agreed with him. pokey don't do that. Damn it he post to fast embarrasment lol I meant to agree with you post..which was above his smile

TheHulk
Again there is a difference between complete PIS and Reasonable stupid writing...WWH storyline was badly written but still a entertaining read and better yet no one is calling WWH a bad character or dimising his fts

SevenShackles
and you Mk a habit of being corny idk u are wanna be your friend there's other posters and treads you take your ass over there.
F*ck you, free world. You want to air your opinion like a rambling retard and be told nothing about it then put up with other peoples sh*t.

I actually tried to take you seriously in the WBH thread and this one asking for elaboration on which CA your using and trying to give a tad of advice despite being annoyed at your rabid ignorance and lack of ability to write something that needs to be read twice over to be understood in the least. (edit:means I need to read your retarded comments more than twice just to make sure I understood your ramblings)

You quote other threads, arguments your loosing btw (and no repeating yourself endlessly doesn't mean your winning) and then talk to me like I'm derailing the thread? roll eyes (sarcastic) Waste of space.

TheHulk
F*ck you, free world. You want to air your opinion like a rambling retard and be told nothing about it then put up with other peoples sh*t.

I actually tried to take you seriously in the WBH thread and this one asking for elaboration on which CA your using and trying to give a tad of advice despite being annoyed at your rabid ignorance and lack of ability to write something that needs to be read twice over to be understood in the least. (edit:means I need to read your retarded comments more than twice just to make sure I understood your ramblings)

You quote other threads, arguments your loosing btw (and no repeating yourself endlessly doesn't mean your winning) and then talk to me like I'm derailing the thread? roll eyes (sarcastic) Waste of space. this.....by a long shot....

mighty adam

I actually tried to take you seriously in the WBH thread and this one asking for elaboration on which CA your using and trying to give a tad of advice despite being annoyed at your rabid ignorance and lack of ability to write something that needs to be read twice over to be understood in the least.

You quote other threads, arguments your loosing btw (and no repeating yourself endlessly doesn't mean your winning) and then talk to me like I'm derailing the thread? roll eyes (sarcastic) Waste of space. wat atom would I use why would I say monarch vs hulk? So you should know dam well which atom or hulk I'm using. I could really care less if you have to read my post fifty times. Besides you keep bringing wbh up if you wanna debate him make a thread with him in it. If not you can stfu and move around like I originally said.

mighty adam
this.....by a long shot.... you can do the same last time I checked was I keeping you here? Well then you can take your time opinions and kick rocks. big grin

TheHulk
you can do the same last time I checked was I keeping you here? Well then you can take your time opinions and kick rocks. big grin This is me sticking it up to the fools who low ball HOTM Hulk or any character for that matter!

mighty adam
This is me sticking it up to the fools who low ball HOTM Hulk or any character for that matter! why you mad green world spawn would stick something in wbh mouth and bust, hows that low balling? You do know his feats right? Or monarch pissing in his face, wat about insane Gen blowing up every wbh. Wait a sec oh wbh hulk would clap them or hulk smash em with his strength and energy release no I doubt it and since I disagree I'm lowballing. Lol ignorance is bliss roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheHulk
Ohhhh..so let me know who were the fools that said

WBH>Monarch
WBH>Galactus
WBG>Tribunal
roll eyes (sarcastic)

mighty adam
Ohhhh..so let me know who were the fools that said

WBH>Monarch
WBH>Galactus
WBG>Tribunal
roll eyes (sarcastic) that weird guy caveir or wat eva his name would he's idiocy is boundless like the green piles strength.

TheHulk
I known Carver a long time....he maybe stupid...but not that stupid..proof? Look at the Hulk vs Thor and Odin thread,Hulk vs forget character vs Zoom,Hulk vs DOV Captain Marvel especially.

mighty adam
I known Carver a long time....he maybe stupid...but not that stupid..proof? Look at the Hulk vs Thor and Odin thread,Hulk vs forget character vs Zoom,Hulk vs DOV Captain Marvel especially. he's just a passionate hulk fan. A lil annoying but it is wat it is. Why would somebody make a zoom vs hulk thread pr comes in here and gives me shit over stupid shit but I doubt he went in that thread to even ask the creator is he she on dust rolling on floor laughing

-Pr-
he is I said they could be good fights IM with perp is a fight for anybody and change wat attitude this is how I talk period if I can't speak my mind in my speech of my dam choosing I don't need to be here. And how and I bashing wat with tard I call Adam names all the time supes and Thor everybody if somebody or you don't like it then I can't help.

That's no excuse.

You don't get a pass to bash people just because it's how you talk. This is a PG-13 board, and while we stretch that in many ways, bashing members and baiting people (even unintentionally) isn't allowed.

You're free to leave if that doesn't work for you.

he's just a passionate hulk fan. A lil annoying but it is wat it is. Why would somebody make a zoom vs hulk thread pr comes in here and gives me shit over stupid shit but I doubt he went in that thread to even ask the creator is he she on dust rolling on floor laughing

And now you're warned.

mighty adam
That's no excuse.

You don't get a pass to bash people just because it's how you talk. This is a PG-13 board, and while we stretch that in many ways, bashing members and baiting people (even unintentionally) isn't allowed.

And now you're warned. well if I have to behave in a friend mannerisms you can ban me now. Because you for some strange reason insist on claiming I'm bashing when I'm not. Not not using any curse words well besides shit fck and dam. But not super vulgar language. So you can do wat you have to do if you feel the need. Thanks for the warning smile

TheHulk
That's no excuse.

And now you're warned. thumb up

And finally at least he got a warning -_-

mighty adam
That's no excuse.

And now you're warned. no seriously I wanna know how I'm bashing members\ characters .you have seen me call WW wonderhoe etc, and now because a few lames mad I call their favorite one trick pony a tard I'm bashing. Look threw the post. if its anybody be bashed its me for not seeing things how a few marvel biased idiots want me too hmm but I'm wrong yea. Well I said how I feel and wat YOU can do so...

TheHulk
no seriously I wanna know how I'm bashing members\ characters .you have seen me call WW wonderhoe etc, and now because a few lames mad I call their favorite one trick pony a tard I'm bashing. Look threw the post. if its anybody be bashed its me for not seeing things how a few marvel biased idiots want me too hmm but I'm wrong yea. Well I said how I feel and wat YOU can do so... You made an either post bashing "The One Trick Pony" even if it was another Char you still would get people arguing on you.

Lol and no Hulk ain't a one trick pony...this argument has been made many times Ans you won't change it.

mighty adam
You made an either post bashing "The One Trick Pony" even if it was another Char you still would get people arguing on you.

Lol and no Hulk ain't a one trick pony...this argument has been made many times Ans you won't change it. go into a hulk slugfest thread or another onesided thread of his. This is between me and pr now. I see he can harass me over bs, but refuses to keep a very stupid group of people from doing the very thing he claims im doing baiting and bashing. Wow the irony... stick out tongue

Diesldude
I see he can harass me over bs, but refuses to keep a very stupid group of people from doing the very thing he claims im doing baiting and bashing. Wow the irony... stick out tongue that's not bashing bro?

carver9
Mighty Adam...going the route you are going, you will be banned soon. Just be quiet.

As for the fight, there is a possibility CA could amp Hulk.

yaadaveyaa
your butt must really hurt all the time poor mighty adam u get mad bcuz your favorite guy lost in a slug fest to prob the best of the best in a slug fest i dont get why making 3 or 4 bait threads acting like your a down syndrome 9 year old doesnt help your case there are plenty of ppl hulk loses to and BA in a slug fest just isnt one of them haus breathe

TheHulk
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
your butt must really hurt all the time poor mighty adam u get mad bcuz your favorite guy lost in a slug fest to prob the best of the best in a slug fest i dont get why making 3 or 4 bait threads acting like your a down syndrome 9 year old doesnt help your case there are plenty of ppl hulk loses to and BA in a slug fest just isnt one of them haus breathe This pretty much sums it up smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.