Martian Manhunter vs Maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Pre-boot versions. Who wins?

a88378438
Maxima..who almost equal to superman in power/strength and add some other power..she even can beat orion with easily..

-Pr-
Was thinking about this, and I honestly don't know.

My first instinct is to go with J'onn, but Maxima was hella powerful.

TheGodKiller
J'onn wins.

Zack Fair
J'onn.

I see him being her better in every single category. Not by much, but enough to accumulate the win.

Rao Kal El
Jhon

zopzop
Maxima all the way but not easily (especially if both are going all out).

Physical stats : about even
TP abilities : about even

That leaves :
MM with shapeshifting and intangibility vs Max's extremely high level TK/Ferrokinesis.

Weaknesses :
MM - fire
Maxima - NONE

I'm going with Maxima here.

JakeTheBank
I'm confident if there's a way to lose, J'onn will find it.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm confident if there's a way to lose, J'onn will find it. LOL

leonidas
this is a tough call. that lame ass weakness of jonn's could be an issue here, especially against someone with max's tp. strength and durability is about equal. tp i'd go with jonn for sure, but her tk is pretty uber. speed the same, just that weakness really separating them but jonn has the versatility edge.

this is hella close. think i'd take jonn for the slimmest of majorities because of his more flexible powerset.

Golgo13
MM.

abhilegend
I think Maxima is stronger and more durable than J'onn seeing how they performed against DOS Doomsday.

curryman
J'onn wins.

Originally posted by abhilegend
I think Maxima is stronger and more durable than J'onn seeing how they performed against DOS Doomsday.

Fine reasoning.

DTM
Well, Jonn was taken out of the DOS fight early due to his weakness to fire (which was a factor then), not because hes weaker than Maxima.

Personally Id vote for MM to win here, as he pretty much can do most everything she can, and then some.

Katya
Maxima

Martian_mind
Jonn dropped her while sipping tea in JL Task Force.

MM for the majority. As always.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Well, Jonn was taken out of the DOS fight early due to his weakness to fire (which was a factor then), not because hes weaker than Maxima.

Personally Id vote for MM to win here, as he pretty much can do most everything she can, and then some.
No. he was KOED alongside maxima but she recovered first.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15219715_dos_bloodwynd3.jpghttp://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/15624886_bloodwyndkoed.jpg

poor jonn gets no respect. hed win imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.