Warhammer 40k vs.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laszers
Hello everyone! i was just curious if you guys know of any good verses that could give 40k a run for its money!

starting it off,
40k vs Halo
40K vs starcraft
40k vs star wars
just some thoughts

i think the only one that could give 40k a good run is starcraft, however in the end i think 40k wins, what are your thought?

ScreamPaste
40k would crush Star Craft. The best match on your list is Star Wars if you include the EU.

COG Veteran
Halo would do best, considering they have the genetically engineered soldies, energy weapons, and all that. Star Wars would do about the same if not better. I personally would like to see a Mass Effect matchup. that'd be cool.

ArtificialGlory
Halo could either lose against 40K or crush it, depending on the timeline.

ScreamPaste
If we're gonna go back to when Haloverse' forerunners were a thing, we might as well go back to when there were physical gods running around the 40kverse. Just sayin'. (Or we could pretend the celestial orrery is canon, rather than rightfully dismissing it as Wardfic.)

Current Halo loses to current 40k in a horrific rapestomp, though.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Halo could either lose against 40K or crush it, depending on the timeline. If we can pick everything from the timelines of the respective games, the C'tan unceremoniously crush the Forerunners.

Tzeentch._
C'tan are weak ***** niggas who got stomped by exhausted Necrons doe 313

NemeBro
I think you might be mentally retarded.

It was shattering the C'tan that exhausted the Necron force.

Bardock42
I don't know anything about any of those except perhaps Star Wars, but that shall not stop me from having an opinion, and here it is:

40k vs Halo: 40k
40K vs starcraft: StarCraft
40k vs star wars: Tie

Phanteros
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't know anything about any of those except perhaps Star Wars, but that shall not stop me from having an opinion, and here it is:

40K vs starcraft: StarCraft
No.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
If we can pick everything from the timelines of the respective games, the C'tan unceremoniously crush the Forerunners.

C'Tan too weak, bro. Forerunners too stronk.

Tzeentch._
Nope. The War in Heaven weakened the Crons so much that they couldn't even beat up the Eldar. C'tan suck. Almost as much as the robot-tyranids themselves.

laszers
i think some of you guys are underestimating some of the 40k races compared to ANY halo race. for instance the imperial guard is innumerable in size, if i remember correctly (and correct me if im wrong) but the human race in halo is about 56 billion. some basic math here, lets assume 500 billion stars int he galaxy, 1% of those have planets, 5 billion planets. now considering hive worlds and death worlds lets put 2 billion people on each planet (average). with just a 20% service rate, the imperial guard would average, give or take, 2 quintillion troops. Now those numbers probably aren't very close to the reality, but certainly give you an idea of the scope of how immense it really is. Not to mention the orks, which are literally impossible to get rid of unless you destroy the entire planet (even exterminatus has been known not to fully clear them out).

Then you have the space marines and chaos space marines, now here is the deal, i do not personnally feel that any average spartan could go toe to toe with any average space marines due to the space marines superior technology. Halo weaponry (excluding things such as the spartan lase and other large weapons) don't really have the strength to punch through space marines armor. The space marines on the other hand have bolters, which are designed to pierce armor then explode dealing tremendous damage. Not to mention the space marines extra organs that can give them increased stamina toxic spit, and increased durability. As far as i know the space marines are also much more deadly in hand to hand than and spartan.

Then you have tau. experts at long range, get raped in close combat. however their weapons are designed to pierce even the thickest of armors, and they have their own auxiliary forces to deal with close range combat.

Then you have necrons. Their monoliths and tomb worlds just rape bitches all day. gauss rifles, re animation, strong army C'Tan. GG

also the eldar. used to be the supreme rulers of all that existed, and then you know, they got destroyed, i dont think they have a lot to offer as far as numbers go, but they have lots of highly trained warriors. and of course their ****ed up relatives the dark eldar, too ****ing creepy.

Orks. As i said nearly impossible to demolish, and not easy to bring down either. very brutish and incredibly powerful in melee combat. have numbers beyond that of even the Imperium.

Tyranids. numbers so great they can **** bitches anytime anywhere. they have massive bio titans capable of destroying whatever the **** they want. also they use their dead enemise DNA and bio mass to create new tyranids and improve their own race. nearly unbeatable.

Also you have the greater chaos gods, Khorne, nuff' said.

then their are large numbers of titans, some of which known to demolish entire continents. also tomb worlds for necrons and psykers and sorcerers that the mere presence of would drive the mortals insane. i don't think that the covenant stands much of a chance against the orks alone, with their nobs and WAAAAAAAAAAGH! powers their is not really any way to defeat them.

As far as the forerunners go im not quite sure the extent of their power, i know who they are but don't really know what they are capable of.

However i do not think that screampaste is correct, it would be much worse than a rapestomp.

ALSO SO EVERYONE KNOWS. FROM NOW ON< ALL RACES ARE IN THEIR MOST PRIME STATES.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Phanteros
No.

I have to agree that his "opinion" was phenomenally retarded

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by laszers
i think some of you guys are underestimating some of the 40k races compared to ANY halo race. for instance the imperial guard is innumerable in size, if i remember correctly (and correct me if im wrong) but the human race in halo is about 56 billion. some basic math here, lets assume 500 billion stars int he galaxy, 1% of those have planets, 5 billion planets. now considering hive worlds and death worlds lets put 2 billion people on each planet (average). with just a 20% service rate, the imperial guard would average, give or take, 2 quintillion troops. Now those numbers probably aren't very close to the reality, but certainly give you an idea of the scope of how immense it really is. Not to mention the orks, which are literally impossible to get rid of unless you destroy the entire planet (even exterminatus has been known not to fully clear them out).

Then you have the space marines and chaos space marines, now here is the deal, i do not personnally feel that any average spartan could go toe to toe with any average space marines due to the space marines superior technology. Halo weaponry (excluding things such as the spartan lase and other large weapons) don't really have the strength to punch through space marines armor. The space marines on the other hand have bolters, which are designed to pierce armor then explode dealing tremendous damage. Not to mention the space marines extra organs that can give them increased stamina toxic spit, and increased durability. As far as i know the space marines are also much more deadly in hand to hand than and spartan.

Then you have tau. experts at long range, get raped in close combat. however their weapons are designed to pierce even the thickest of armors, and they have their own auxiliary forces to deal with close range combat.

Then you have necrons. Their monoliths and tomb worlds just rape bitches all day. gauss rifles, re animation, strong army C'Tan. GG

also the eldar. used to be the supreme rulers of all that existed, and then you know, they got destroyed, i dont think they have a lot to offer as far as numbers go, but they have lots of highly trained warriors. and of course their ****ed up relatives the dark eldar, too ****ing creepy.

Orks. As i said nearly impossible to demolish, and not easy to bring down either. very brutish and incredibly powerful in melee combat. have numbers beyond that of even the Imperium.

Tyranids. numbers so great they can **** bitches anytime anywhere. they have massive bio titans capable of destroying whatever the **** they want. also they use their dead enemise DNA and bio mass to create new tyranids and improve their own race. nearly unbeatable.

Also you have the greater chaos gods, Khorne, nuff' said.

then their are large numbers of titans, some of which known to demolish entire continents. also tomb worlds for necrons and psykers and sorcerers that the mere presence of would drive the mortals insane. i don't think that the covenant stands much of a chance against the orks alone, with their nobs and WAAAAAAAAAAGH! powers their is not really any way to defeat them.

As far as the forerunners go im not quite sure the extent of their power, i know who they are but don't really know what they are capable of.

However i do not think that screampaste is correct, it would be much worse than a rapestomp.

ALSO SO EVERYONE KNOWS. FROM NOW ON< ALL RACES ARE IN THEIR MOST PRIME STATES.

Your numbers on Imperial worlds are completely off. The Imperium controls roughly 1 million planets across the entire galaxy, not 5 or even 2 billion.

Either way, Halo, in its current state, wouldn't last very long against 40K.

StealthRanger
Yeah, any one of the factions in 40K could solo the UNSC, Covenant and the Flood

Tzeentch._
lol.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Nope. The War in Heaven weakened the Crons so much that they couldn't even beat up the Eldar. Cite the page.

Tzeentch._
Cite the page of what?

NemeBro
Where the Necron 5th edition codex says that.

Tzeentch._
Why?

NemeBro
http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/grease-celeb-5-5.gif

Tzeentch._
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/tumblr_m1k2ejtTf11qggi0v_zpsfe9fed54.gif

NemeBro
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7sxyTFtt1ryqsrxo1_500.gif

Azar'zer
Originally posted by StealthRanger
and the Flood

Which Flood? On the Spacebattles forum, Which i've been on for a year or so, The flood is considered to be able to TROLLSTOMP the entire 40k, as well as forerunners.

And well, That depends on which flood, Silentium Flood or Game Flood?

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by NemeBro
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7sxyTFtt1ryqsrxo1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5rtxaEzPB1qezddto1_500.gif

NemeBro
Originally posted by Azar'zer
Which Flood? On the Spacebattles forum, Which i've been on for a year or so, The flood is considered to be able to TROLLSTOMP the entire 40k, as well as forerunners.

And well, That depends on which flood, Silentium Flood or Game Flood? The Necrons would casually exterminate the Flood though.

Tzeentch._
Necrons can't even casually exterminate Rough Riders.

NemeBro
Rough Riders are the most elite fighting force in the galaxy.

Tzeentch._
That title belongs to the Sisters of Battle.

NemeBro
I just said that.

They're the Rough Riders' mounts, so of course I would factor them into my assessment.

Tzeentch._
sisters of battle aren't mongolians.

they're too pure and clean for that

NemeBro
They are not Mongolians, no.

Just their horses.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Azar'zer

And well, That depends on which flood, Silentium Flood or Game Flood?

SpaceBattles are the same autistics who think Jedah can't solo Negima or that Jack Rakan>Nanoha>Dark Schneider so, I couldn't care less what they think

Good thing they're not the laws of the internets huh?

Revanchiste
I bring up a match up where star war win against the warhammer 40 000 universe without making Vitiate of the chaos anihiliate the galaxy....

At the end the chaos die destroy by hidden psychic bomb.. Than even Tzeentch cannot see.

It was on mass scale.. With all alliance of each universe united or neutral... But at the begining only.... We can say than star war universe win.. But warhammer 40 000 universe don't loose in this matc up...

There is no god emperor ****ery so that was "easy"...

Halo is the weakest universe here but it compensate with the forunner the flood and their mother****ing Halo and Nova bomb.

Well read that :

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Exterminatus#Exterminatus-style_Destruction_in_other_Fiction

Star war pretty much humiliate warhammer 40K in term of exterminatus too...

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Star war pretty much humiliate warhammer 40K in term of exterminatus too...
Depends whether or not we are sticking to Star Wars EU due to all that having been thrown out since this thread was first created.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Depends whether or not we are sticking to Star Wars EU due to all that having been thrown out since this thread was first created.

Well but There is 3 canon The old official canon disney Canon and how dod you translate officieux?
Well there was the one made by hardcore fan... The one who make retcon for the star war universe... It was a conform copy of the old canon... But instead of giving priority to content which are only canon for money reason only.. It was based on coherence and loggic.. Consitance... You can still dowload the pdf of their of this canon now.... Some authors where working on it...

There is many people who get stuck with the old canon..

Because it's like saying hey guy The alternativs version of Warhammer 40 000 and comic book are bringing canonicity problems..
So let's reboot for artistical liberty coz warha universe is a cluster****.
Only the first codex is now canon for the moment.
This is not because some old comic book that wasn canon anymore and two periods of the timeline where cluster****ed than you HAVE TO REBOOT THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE INCLUDING THE WORLD OF THE E.U AND TECHNOLOGY !!!!!

Because star war was pretty close to warhammer 40 000 in term of richess of the universe....

Is this a valuable argument?

Tzeentch
This is a pretty great thread.

COG Veteran
Well but There is 3 canon The old official canon disney Canon and how dod you translate officieux?
Well there was the one made by hardcore fan... The one who make retcon for the star war universe... It was a conform copy of the old canon... But instead of giving priority to content which are only canon for money reason only.. It was based on coherence and loggic.. Consitance... You can still dowload the pdf of their of this canon now.... Some authors where working on it...

There is many people who get stuck with the old canon..

Because it's like saying hey guy The alternativs version of Warhammer 40 000 and comic book are bringing canonicity problems..
So let's reboot for artistical liberty coz warha universe is a cluster****.
Only the first codex is now canon for the moment.
This is not because some old comic book that wasn canon anymore and two periods of the timeline where cluster****ed than you HAVE TO REBOOT THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE INCLUDING THE WORLD OF THE E.U AND TECHNOLOGY !!!!!

Because star war was pretty close to warhammer 40 000 in term of richess of the universe....

Is this a valuable argument?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3372511/richard-pryor-is-perplexed-o.gif

... So uh, what canon are we using?

Revanchiste
Hey random Chaos quote of the day :

Nous faisons le mal. We are makind/doing/spreading evil.
Mais nous le faisons bien. But we are doing it right/good.

faisons

Originally posted by COG Veteran
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3372511/richard-pryor-is-perplexed-o.gif

... So uh, what canon are we using?

Well We are using the Fan based canon wich is prettymuch elastic.. But still reliable...
We are using the latest retcon about Technology. With for base not the moovies but all the most reliable encyclopedias.....

That's what we use for a match up between two universe.

Well star war dispose of all it's super weapon of mass destruction in this way... If you include all the timeline of course...

Well since e are against warhammer 40 000 I think than this is fair right?

COG Veteran
Hey random Chaos quote of the day :

Nous faisons le mal. We are makind/doing/spreading evil.
Mais nous le faisons bien. But we are doing it right/good.

faisons

Well We are using the Fan based canon wich is prettymuch elastic.. But still reliable...
We are using the latest retcon about Technology. With for base not the moovies but all the most reliable encyclopedias.....

That's what we use for a match up between two universe.

Well star war dispose of all it's super weapon of mass destruction in this way... If you include all the timeline of course...

Well since e are against warhammer 40 000 I think than this is fair right?
Well with Star Wars having the Sun Crusher which destroys entire planetary systems, I'd say SW has a major edge as far as "exterminatus" category goes.

Then again I'm more of a Horus Heresy guy and I haven't delved too deep into the 40k universe yet so I am very likely leaving something out considering I'm only halfway through the series.

Revanchiste
Does Rakatta and celestian tech count????

COG Veteran
Well the Rakata were a species, not a weapon.

Too little is known about the celestials.

Star Wars wouldn't need them in this fight anyways since I was just referring to Exterminatus powers for each side. And I'd give Star Wars a win in this if we want to stick with EU.

But if you want to discuss both universes in their entirety, then I'd side with Warhammer. Chaos is some sick sh!t.

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Q-DqUvoNY&list=PL35589503686DFDC1&index=4

StealthRanger
Mephiston punches Revan's head off

Any one of the C'Tan can solo every Star Wars character pitted against them at once

Also must all your posts be substanceless TL;DR's?

EDIT: And shitty grammar and copy-pasting vs battles wiki?

Revanchiste
Except when you have Rakattas and celestian..

ANd Halo have acess to **********raping forerunner technology.

Revanchiste
Rakatta world razor is pretty damn dangerous.
There is no technology stagnation in stra war universe it can adapt evolve.

There is the chiss whi basicaly resist to the rhand sorcerer.. Imagine warhammer 40 000K chaos without Slaanesh, and Nurgle Khorn and Tzeentch allied..... Pskycher cappble of summoning appocalypse gods.. ANd you will have teh rhand sorcerer...

Chiss = imperium of mankind in more pacifist and lead by very clever people.. But still they hate xenos like nobody does (except the guys of the inquisition...).

Star war don't rely on race but faction each faction can make alliance more easly than any warhammer 40 000 race..

Espacialy when they are lead by someone like Revan.. Well imagine a mortal version of Tzeentch that live in only one dimension.. And you have Darth Revan.

They can even ally with eldar tau UNSC and covenenents....

There is also the mandalorian who are peoples driven by an ideology that cannot die. They are eternal.. Because their glory is eternal. They can be nuke see the appocalypse Mandalorian still fight. Even if they are on the brink of etxeinction... (That's why I found TWC reboot dumb...)

StealthRanger
Rakatta world razor is pretty damn dangerous.
There is no technology stagnation in stra war universe it can adapt evolve.

No limit fallacy

Incoherent babbling

Except we assume all factions in SW are allied and fighting WH, and vice versa

Revan isn't even worth an upper tier psyker by feats, if you think he's on par with a Chaos God you need your head examined

****, Revan isn't even the most powerful character in his verse

Useless fanfiction

Mandalorians are poor mans Space Marines and nothing else

And, did you seriously claim Mandalorians can survive nukes? Really?

Revanchiste
"Revan isn't even worth an upper tier psyker by feats, if you think he's on par with a Chaos God you need your head examined

****, Revan isn't even the most powerful character in his verse"

Revan isn't the most powerfull yhea.. But again.. Tzeentch is not the most powerfull chaos god and he is doing fine? Right? He is doing better than Khorn because he is using khorne...

Same for Revan in the way he manipulate the Jedi council the republic and the true sith empire....

Yhea and the Tau. Between the super imperium who promise death to all xenos and Revan empire an empire lead by a guy who promise to train a specimen of every species in the way of the force? A well open mind manipulator; who show the face that please you. The facethat you have evr hope to see one day. Revan use this face as a mask he use his passion to play any role in his scheme...
He look like an hot hearted charismatic leader, but in reality he is cold as the ice...

Mayby his power cannot compare with the god emperor, or the chaos gods.... But he is a mortal person...

"And, did you seriously claim Mandalorians can survive nukes? Really?"
You cannot kill an ideologie, a culture taht will live for ever in the heart of each habitant of the galaxy... If you kill the last mandalorian mayby this culture this ideology will awake in the heart of brave man and women...

That's the mandalorian power. When they reach the appogy of their glory they go higher than the sun, they are man or women that rise thank to bravery, perseverance and training to legend. They were weak one day and became strong.
I mean every farmer in the imperial guard dream to be like them.. To be warrior and not just canon flesh... The meat of their ennemy....
It's not abou technology combat skill it's about valor..

revan claim than Glory was the price of the folls and the dead... But he understand the need. He use glory to raise his army. Money and Glory... Mayby the price of the fool or the dead, but at least it let you control on your army it allow you to lead your soldiers to the death. Where the other use fear... They just force their troop to suicide without obtaining any results.. Thrawn understood it quicly...

+Revan have a complete mastery of using his mind as weapon, he is chaos resitent (Wher fulgrim.... Hum yhea) the only chaos god suceptible to corrupt Revan is Tzeentch Revan have thirst of knowledge.. he is ablme to brainwash his foes and steel their memories as Darth Revan.
(Well I prefer Darth Revan as the latest version of Revan...)

Revan have prooven to be a match for higher tier characters....

His precognition are insane Malak wasvery lucky to found an opportunity to fire on Darth Revan ship... If he didn't.. Revan will probably have killed Vitiate thank to a phychi bomb and be the master of teh star war universe....

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-YQ92pKno
FInaly I LOVE TCW from now I will nevr call TCW TWC agin.. nevr agin never.. I promise !!

Robtard
Biased video is biased. I'll take a squad of Space Marines over a squad of Clone or Stormtroopers to go to war with any day.

Revanchiste

StealthRanger
Wow, just, wow, I could barely decipher what you just typed. Are you 7 years old or were you just masturbating as you typed? Like, holy ****ing shit

And heavy bolters take down some types of Ork vehicles woopdee doo

Clone Commandos are <Mandalorians, which are just a poor mans Space Marine anyways

Revanchiste
Westar M5 wich is not the greatest blaster rifle but a really good one al least can take down some tank too...

Robtard

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Wow, just, wow, I could barely decipher what you just typed. Are you 7 years old or were you just masturbating as you typed? Like, holy ****ing shit

And heavy bolters take down some types of Ork vehicles woopdee doo

Clone Commandos are <Mandalorians, which are just a poor mans Space Marine anyways He's French.

Revanchiste
And possess the really bad habit to "salughter the word and sentences" no matter the language when he write while being bloodlusted...

The shot of an E-11 at max power leave only bones.
In the same fashion of a disruptor.

So blaster still more powerfull tha a simple laser gun... We are closer to plasma than laser... (NB : it depend of teh weapon...)

For your last comment... It's like putting a Titan V.S an AT-AT..
I mean it's innapropriate...
Let's make a battle between a Titan and a World devastator.

Same here.... Storm trooper or clone = imperial guard...

If I put the standard imperialship against a sovereign class destroyer it don't scale the mach up.

+ Like I said earlier... in term of slug technology star war completly surpass the bolter...... And slug technology get surpass by blaster tech (for the most part...)

And Yhea I know the imperium have it own Besk'ar.

Revanchiste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.