The Hero of Tython Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys

Nephthys

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
most impressive.

Nephthys
Temp is a blind fool.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
how so?

The_Tempest
Good thread.

Nephthys
Thank you.

I'd forgotten that the Hero has people calling them the most powerful Jedi as early as Tython. It really does suggest to me that they're head and shoulders above the rest of their era.

Intrepid37
this thread ****ing sucks

HoT has no Force feats?

Nephthys
Some. They toss Possessed Kira back in their fight without gesturing. They rip huge rocks out of the ceiling in order to plug up colocoid nests (watching the above video, I put them at around car-sized in length). Destroy one of Vitiates clones with a Force Push. Dominate Tol Braga and ragdoll Vitiate n the darkside choices. Used the Force in their fight against Sedoru:

0wXo9UR48l8

They can kill with a single Force push in a cutscene:

vrd_kSKonNg

4.53, if you pick the option which annoyingly no-one does on youtube so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Shut the bridge on Makeb with the Force:

y7wVVdLVmkE

Those last two are iffy in terms of canon though, which is why I didn't put them in at first.

But the Hero really isn't a Force using combatant. Mostly its just blocking attacks and lightsabers.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Hero is an extremely powerful force user. He just uses that to boost his martial prowess and physical capabilities. wink

Nephthys
Yes. It really can't be argued that the Hero is not powerful in the Force, as numerous people remark on their immense power or say that they are the strongest Jedi in the order.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Intrepid37
lol

JediMaster97
Good thread Neph. I never knew HoT was that powerful.

Nephthys
Another convert. >:]

Tzeentch._
I just can't respect a guy whose name is a title.

Nice thread doe.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
Thank you.

I'd forgotten that the Hero has people calling them the most powerful Jedi as early as Tython. It really does suggest to me that they're head and shoulders above the rest of their era.

I remember this, though I didn't get much further beyond Coruscant.

Btw, they are going to flag characters for name changes if you are not currently subbed, or if un-subbed have not played said character for X amount of days (anywhere from 30-120 days, depending on preferred status and character level. Characters above 30 are not flagged, iirc). You may have gotten an email about it.

Petrus
I hadn't considered Scourge to be as powerful as you point him out to be. Interesting.

The HoT, however, is ****ing awesome. There's really no question imo that he is on par with the likes of Yoda and RotS Sids.

DarthAnt66
Nice thread big grin

Nephthys
Thanks. Alot of effort went into it. I hope it helps people to give the HoT the respect s/he deserves.

The_Tempest
Hated it. Lazy and uninspired.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Good thread.

The_Tempest
I was misquoted.

I said it's a good thread... IF you like them lazy and uninspired.

I'll sue you.

Nephthys
You can't sue me, you don't even know what hair color I have let alone fathom the beauty of my eyes!

The_Tempest
That's because I only see the back of your head when we do it.

The Merchant
You guys like each other lol.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
That's because I only see the back of your head when we do it.

Because...... I don't have hair on the back of my head? confused

The_Tempest
I like you too....

Edit: I was referring to your eyes. Your hair is a classy purple.

Nephthys
I've decided to add the class descriptions to these threads. They have some useful and important info on the characters.

Holonet profile.

Game Rules description.

General Description. (I'm not actually sure where this comes from, but I suspect its the old version of the description on the swtor site, since parts of them are the same)

Nephthys
New accolade:

"Warren was the order's greatest soldier in his day--now that role falls to you." - Tol Braga (start of Act II)

Intrepid37
The Hero's real name is Warren?

psmith81992
Obviously someone has a rough time translating a simple statement. Lets try this again intrepid. You're the Hero, being told that Warren was the greatest, now it's you.

Intrepid37
I wrote that at 7:30 AM. Can't blame me for that one.

Nephthys
We can mock you for it though.

Dummy! Stupidboy McDuncehat!

Intrepid37
Lick my onions like the **** you are.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Intrepid37
I wrote that at 7:30 AM. Can't blame me for that one.

Let me guess, you were drunk too?

Intrepid37
Yup. And I hadn't slept at all either, so I was extra tired, and I hadn't eaten in hours, so I was starving. Not fair.

psmith81992
Could it be that you're just a moron?

Jmanghan
The largest Star Wars game ever released

What about Star Wars Galaxies?

Oneness
Hey.

Based
Originally posted by Jmanghan
What about Star Wars Galaxies?

Doesn't even remotely come close if you're serious.

Nephthys
85cAgWgOVrM

Posting because the previous Tol Braga video no longer exists.

Intrepid37
Pretty sad that you spend time on checking if the videos still work.

PTforthewin
Hero of tython is awsome and my character in swtor

Nephthys
New Accolades:

"We've lost one of our noblest Masters, but in his place stands a Jedi without equal." - Satele Shan (Act 1 ending)

"But he also forged our greatest weapon against the darkness." - Satele Shan (Act 1 ending)

"His (Vitiate) power is growing. Only you can stop him." - Orgus Din (ghost)

Nephthys
Another accolade:

"I'm glad to finally meet you in person. They say you're the greatest Jedi the order has seen in generations." - Tol Braga (Act II start)

DarthAnt66
I like how they say generations, since Tol knows about Revan. wink

DarthAnt66
Just completed Act 1 of the Jedi Knight Class. Have like three accolades I felt deserved to be recognized. Let me know if you are interested.

As far as the story and character is concerned, I didn't enjoy it. Being a Lightside character feels incredibly generic, and whenever I freedom sparks for me to show romantic interest in Kira, I am rewarded with Darkside points. The story was all over the place, and while I did enjoy the one Sith boss per mission, they all seemed to have the same exact damn attacks. I also rolled my eyes over the destruction of that one planet's atmosphere, for it was obvious they were trying to get me to give a damn like I did about Taris, but instead I smiled a little bit. I had 150% more fun being the maniac Darth Nox, killing everyone for no reason with my famous quote "murder and mayhem await." There is nothing more satisfactory then playing as a character whose ego is so large they literally say "I really am the best" to the ****ing Dark Council. Ultimately, the Knight Act 1 story had no where near the emotional and moral attachment that grasped me to KotOR, the darkness and comedy of KotOR2, or the fun and energetic story of the Sith Inquisitor. I hope Act 2 and 3 are better.

Selenial
Knight story is shit, I'm reminded of that now that I'm levelling my guardian, how I ever got a sentinel to 55 back without exp buffs is beyond me.

I too noticed a few quotes that I can give, and a few quotes that makes the strike team seem way less powerful (Woop) if you want them.

If you want a more Kotor 2ey story, I quite enjoyed the consular. Act 1 kind of sucked, but in act two you save the republic not through personal power alone, but through diplomatic intelligence. You rally hundreds to your cause, gain an army that could probably lay waste to Dromund Kaas itself and save the republic alone, but all in a more insightful way that I actually found cool. A lot of people hate on it, but IMO it's up there with the agent story.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Whenever I freedom sparks for me to show romantic interest in Kira, I am rewarded with Darkside points.
Pretty sure only one is like that. Only female Knights work that way.

Anyway, stop playing now. It gets worse. Much worse.

Nephthys
I'll take any quotes you can give me that add to thread, though you can keep the ones about the Strike Team Sel. Respect thread, remember.

Ant, I told you not to go lightside. You shoulda gone dark like I told you, its more interesting. The story does pick up in Act 3 though.

DarthAnt66
Ugh I know...just I wanted to do the canonical story.

Nephthys
There is no canonical story. Be as much of a douche as you want and bang that woman. Darkside is also cooler because you and Kira talk about how much better things would be if you know, the Jedi kinda, took over everything. For the good of everyone of course. Kira is surprisingly darkside in some of her comments, since she used to be a Sith.

Also gimme dose quotes.

DarthAnt66
It is generally accepted Lightside for Republic characters, Darkside for Imperial characters.

Say you love me again, and I will. I have four quotes.

Nephthys
Well it shouldn't be, since subverting that expectation is something that makes the game really fun. Lightside Imperials and Darkside Republics are more interesting.

I'm not mad at you anymore and I might come back to chat at some point.

DarthAnt66
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/tython11.png
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/hero10.png
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/shan10.png
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/tython10.png

Nephthys
Thanks.

DarthAnt66
Love you.

DarthAnt66
Just finished Act 2 in about 5 hours. I really enjoyed it. It was infinitely better then the first Act, and better the KotOR 2 as well. Scourge and Braga were badass.

FreshestSlice
You'll breeze through Act III then. It's by far the shortest.

Nephthys
Vitiate tacitly agrees that he can't control the Hero of Tython's mind, admitting that s/he's stronger than they once were:

"You won't control me again. I'm stronger than I was back then."

"Yes. I feel it."

There's also a bunch of other stuff that might be for every Outlander. Valkorion states you're the only one to ever match his will to survive. Get dunked Revan, Valky bringing the heat!

FreshestSlice
He can't control any Outlander without then giving him control. And everyone is confirmed to be more powerful.

Nephthys
I'm aware he can't control them as he is, but this one specifically calls Valkorions personal ability to mentally dominate the Hero into question. The Hero states he can't control her anymore due to her power and Valkorion agrees. Edit: Looking at other classes, none of them seem to say that Vitiate can't control them like the Hero does.

It also correlates with the Doomsday Quest text stating that Vitiate couldn't control the Hero's mind because she was too powerful.

Also apparently someones tried tossing Vitiate into a star? Lol.

Zenwolf
Since when are the PCs noted as he/she?

FreshestSlice
They aren't. Neph plays female HoT and calls them as such.

@Neph: Yes, and while that's great, Valkorion can't control ANYONE. It's not really a point in the HoT's favor. The evidence for this being that at a certain point in the story Valkorion can in fact take over the Outlander, and actively wants to, but only if they given in to him on more than one occasion. Otherwise, he can't control the Outlander period, regardless of class.

ares834
They haven't. But it's worth noting that the HoT is portrayed as female in KotFE's databank.

Nephthys
They're noted as the gender you know is right in the most important place.

In your heart.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834
They haven't. But it's worth noting that the HoT is portrayed as female in KotFE's databank.

But in the KotFE trailer it's a dude?

Alright though, was just curious cause I've seen some say he/she when pertaining to PCs, so wasn't sure.

ares834
Originally posted by Zenwolf
But in the KotFE trailer it's a dude?

*shrug* I'd take the actual game over a trailer. Though neither (or even the TOR encyclopedia) I'd say are definitive.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834
*shrug* I'd take the actual game over a trailer. Though neither (or even the TOR encyclopedia) I'd say are definitive.

I imagine it's probably gonna stay that way tbh....well especially since everything was overhauled, but even before.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
@Neph: Yes, and while that's great, Valkorion can't control ANYONE. It's not really a point in the HoT's favor. The evidence for this being that at a certain point in the story Valkorion can in fact take over the Outlander, and actively wants to, but only if they given in to him on more than one occasion. Otherwise, he can't control the Outlander period, regardless of class.

The quote isn't talking about Valkorion as he is. The Hero isn't aware of his circumstances at the time. She's stating that he can't control her period and he agrees. That this is supported in the previous quest text supports this interpretation.

That the Hero can be controlled if she actively allows him control over her multiple times doesn't contradict that.

Sinious

Also apparently someones tried tossing Vitiate into a star? Lol. LOL what? Where did you see that being mentioned?

Nephthys
Vitiate starts by saying he loves the stars and you can say that you're gonna toss him in one next time and he says others have tried but maybe you'll succeed.

FreshestSlice
The quote isn't talking about Valkorion as he is. The Hero isn't aware of his circumstances at the time. She's stating that he can't control her period and he agrees. That this is supported in the previous quest text supports this interpretation.

That the Hero can be controlled if she actively allows him control over her multiple times doesn't contradict that.
This has nothing to do with what I said.

Sinious
Vitiate starts by saying he loves the stars and you can say that you're gonna toss him in one next time and he says others have tried but maybe you'll succeed. Hmm, don't you think he most likely means others have also tried to kill him or do you think someone actually tried that specific way of murdering him?

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion isn't possessing the Outlander due to plot armor. We notice in Chapter 1 that he forcefully establishes a telepathic link with the Outlander after loosing his Voice (if the Outlander refuses to accept his offer). The Outlander is technically a Voice or a Child or something.

I get the impression that Valkorion is manipulating the Outlander. Lana Beniko, in particular, suspects his motives and attempts to caution the Outlander to not fall for his shenanigans. They even discuss the possibility to explore ways to terminate the telepathic link between the Outlander and Valkorion at some point.

S_W_LeGenD
In-fact, Valkorion's relationship with the Outlander seems similar to his relationship with the Hands in the past. The Outlander could be a hand at this point.

Trocity
Originally posted by Petrus
The HoT, however, is ****ing awesome. There's really no question imo that he is on par with the likes of Yoda and RotS Sids.

Sinious
laughing out loud wankers like these are the reason why people lowball the character so much these days.

FreshestSlice
By April, the HoT, if we consider him to be the Outlander, will probably be around Yoda level, tbh. Or at least a little below Vader level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why, exactly?

FreshestSlice
Pretty sure I already told you. Valkorion makes the Outlander strong enough to defeat Arcann and Vaylin. Then he leaves. The Muggles then become Force Sensitive and build a lightsaber.

Beniboybling
Valkorion makes the Outlander strong enough to defeat Arcann and Vaylin.At the same time?

FreshestSlice
Hahahaha, for the record I don't think Yoda would have a fun time doing that either.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, defeating them both simultaneously would be quite Yoda-like.

Beniboybling
I'll take that as a no. Lol @ him being Yoda or Vader tier then. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol @ you taking that as a no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk1dtzKfnak

FreshestSlice
I don't think Vader can take on Arcann and Vaylin at once, Beni, so not really. Arcann on his own would give Vader a run for his money. With that kind of backup, he'd take a majority.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Heh. Arcann and Vaylin would destroy Vader anally, tbh.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol @ you taking that as a no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk1dtzKfnak Right... I'm assuming he was laughing at my insinuation that the Outlander taking them on both at once is a thing.Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I don't think Vader can take on Arcann and Vaylin at once, Beni, so not really. Arcann on his own would give Vader a run for his money. With that kind of backup, he'd take a majority. I'm not saying you need to be able to defeat Arcann and Vaylin at once to be Vader-tier. Merely that the ability to defeat them individually, if that is the case, doesn't put the Outlander remotely close to Yoda and still leaves a substantial gap between them and Vader, depending on how powerful Vaylin becomes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arcann isn't really substantially inferior to Vader, tbh. Also, if you haven't already noticed, he's obviously saying that the Outlander does take on Arcann and Vaylin at once, at least based on whatever implications he's uncovered.

Col. Valerian
So Petrus was right.

FreshestSlice
I didn't mean to imply that. Seems much more likely that Vaylin will just let you kill Arcann and take over for Season 2.
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I'm not saying you need to be able to defeat Arcann and Vaylin at once to be Vader-tier. Merely that the ability to defeat them individually, if that is the case, doesn't put the Outlander remotely close to Yoda and still leaves a substantial gap between them and Vader, depending on how powerful Vaylin becomes.
I said the Outlander would be close to Vader by defeating Arcann, because I consider Arcann close to Vader. You may not, but I do.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well you freaking did imply that you ******* by saying

I don't think Vader can take on Arcann and Vaylin at once, Beni, so not really. Arcann on his own would give Vader a run for his money. With that kind of backup, he'd take a majority.

which given the context of what u were responding to does indeed imply that

Beniboybling
Meh, I'd say Arcann is much closer to the likes of Malgus and Cade than Vader. He's not even on level with Starkiller yet.

carthage
mmm

Col. Valerian
I honestly haven't played enough to have an opinion on Arcann's power.

The sister is more powerful, right?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well you freaking did imply that you ******* by saying

which given the context of what u were responding to does indeed imply that
I said the Outlander would be Vader level because he'd have the strength to take on Arcann and Vaylin. Beni asked "At once?" because apparently he thinks that's something Vader can do, and I was laughing at how dumb that was. Nowhere was it implied the Outlander was fighting both at once.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
I honestly haven't played enough to have an opinion on Arcann's power.

The sister is more powerful, right? Arcann's power for the time being appears much more refined.

Vaylin probably has more raw strength in the Force, but her ability to direct it is pretty formative.

Col. Valerian
Why do you say she has more raw strength in the Force?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Why do you say she has more raw strength in the Force? Cause this: https://imgur.com/BytFLox > Most of Arcann's showings.

And she's said to be just learning how to use her powers. Arcann also appears to be wary of Vaylin, and makes an effort not to upset her.

Col. Valerian
If she's just learning how to use her powers, damn.

Nephthys
Meh, I'd say Arcann is much closer to the likes of Malgus and Cade than Vader. He's not even on level with Starkiller yet.

Malgus and Arcann are close to Vader. Arcann's feat of blocking Valkorionlander's Force Giga-cannon is easily on Vaders level.

Beniboybling
Valkorionlander's Force Giga-cannon is easily on Vaders level. Because?

Nephthys
It was a really ****ing powerful attack that I doubt Vader could have defended better against, assuming he could at all.

Beniboybling
Right, cause reasons - at least try to support your assumptions.

Vader outstrips Arcann in every other respect, that alone proves he could have done much better.

Nephthys
If you mean, it proves he can do things other than the actual thing we're talking about, then sure. Or maybe Arcann outstripping Vader in this feat shows he's better than Vader in those other aspects!

Also being able to TK the Outlander can easily be something Vader-tier, considering the protags.

Beniboybling
Oh yeah sure, because having no directly comparable showings = outstripped right? And being "better" in one field yet being inferior in all the rest is totally important when considering overall ability. thumb up

Heck why stop at Vader, Yoda is better than Arcann in every other way, but he's never replicated this feat before! Especially since blocking and absorbing lighting aren't the same!

My goodness.

Col. Valerian
TKing the Outlander doe thumb up

Beniboybling
TKing Starkiller tbh. smile

FreshestSlice
You guys have the best pissing matches.

Col. Valerian
Thanks.

Syndicate
Hey Neph this is pretty neat. Want to help me on a little project I've been contemplating?

Nephthys
Sorry, I don't have the free time any more.

Oh yeah sure, because having no directly comparable showings = outstripped right? And being "better" in one field yet being inferior in all the rest is totally important when considering overall ability. thumb up

Heck why stop at Vader, Yoda is better than Arcann in every other way, but he's never replicated this feat before! Especially since blocking and absorbing lighting aren't the same!

My goodness.

Vader has comparable showings though. They just happen to compare poorly. And just because Arcann has no offensive TK feats on Vader's level (which I think is the only aspect of force combat Vader has on him, personally, which equals out with Arcanns superior defense), that doesn't mean he's outstripped. As I said, TKing a Thor or Noxlander is easily comparable to anything Vader has done. Frankly, your own logic defeats you here, since you've repeatedly expressed a belief that ability in an aspect indicates ability is others. Or does that only apply to characters you like and you write off Arcann's hugely impressive feat as some freak accident or a swollen defense skill? Plus Arcann simply hasn't had the level of exposure that Vader has. He hasn't had the opportunity to prove himself in all aspects like Vader has. What he has shown indicates he's close to Vader. Which is what I said.

Kek at you getting pissy tho. Sidious hasn't equalled it either. GG, Sheev 2 EZ.

carthage
Vader using barrier to withstand the explosion of Cymoon 1 is a comparable if not superior showing to Arcann's feat against Valkorion

FreshestSlice
It's actually far superior, tbh. Arcann isn't a slouch in combat tho.

Nephthys
Nah. Direct force attack > Indirect explosion.

FreshestSlice
Because?

Nephthys
A focused attack is more powerful than one spread out.

FreshestSlice
Not really. The main strength behind explosions are their overwhelming force, which is in fact not the point to Lightning.

ChaosTheory123
Not really. The main strength behind explosions are their overwhelming force, which is in fact not the point to Lightning.

Not really

Get far enough away from the explosion, even a few meters, you're barely required to eat more than a hundredth of the original power

Because human surface area in relation to an omnidirectional sphere of destruction is ****ing pithy

With Force Lightning its all directed onto the body and doesn't have to worry about power loss from inverse square law robbing it of bite

That being said, I'm talking in general and not comparing Vader with Arcann or whatever the **** you were all going on about

S_W_LeGenD
Right, cause reasons - at least try to support your assumptions.

Vader outstrips Arcann in every other respect, that alone proves he could have done much better.
So Darth Vader can handle Valkorion's Force Lightning powers now? Seriously, you need to tone down your Darth Vader hype-train a bit.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Vader using barrier to withstand the explosion of Cymoon 1 is a comparable if not superior showing to Arcann's feat against Valkorion
No.

These are two entirerly different developments and demonstrations of strength that cannot be compared.

S_W_LeGenD
Tanking conventional explosions isn't a big deal for powerful Force-users.

Also, you are comparing apples and oranges here.

Force Lightning is a direct assault on the target and it influences the target in a vastly different manner then a conventional explosion.

A Force-barrier is normally sufficient to nullify the impact of kinetic energy from a conventional explosion but Force Lightning can breach it.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Not really

Get far enough away from the explosion, even a few meters, you're barely required to eat more than a hundredth of the original power

Because human surface area in relation to an omnidirectional sphere of destruction is ****ing pithy

Well considering he's standing in the middle of it, that's the definition of a moot point.

It also doesn't function like pressure, so that really doesn't matter. Neph made a super broad and incorrect statement.

Then why even say anything? We're comparing feats.

JKBart
AN HERO OF TYTHON

ChaosTheory123
Then why even say anything? We're comparing feats.

For the hell of it

And procrastination...

Mostly procrastination

Beniboybling
Vader has comparable showings though. They just happen to compare poorlySuch as?Why are we are only considering Force combat feats? Vader has much better Force augmentative, endurance, Force concealment and telepathic feats to Arcann, on top of destructive power i.e. as I said, all other respects. And has mastered many abilities besides that Arcann has shown no mastery over.And as I said, TKing Starkiller without knocking him on his ass, wearing him down or inflicting carbonite poisoning upon him is better.

On the other hand the fact he gave the Outlander the time of day puts him out of Vader's league tbh.Only if we assume this feat is a balls to walls super awesome impressive Vader-tier showing cause Neph says so, but you've failed to substantiate that with, like, anything so far.

The only irony here is you using my supposedly flawed logic as an argument. thumb upI know what you said, still waiting for you to prove it though.Don't confuse me getting mad for laughing at your piss poor reasoning. smile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by JKBart
AN HERO OF TYTHON

holy shiet

Col. Valerian
Maybe we should update this...?

Nephthys
I'll update it after they beat Arcann. Or maybe not, cuz its technically the Outlander.

carthage
did he get any new feats recently?

Nephthys
The Outlander got a power boost from Valkorion. Everyone agrees the Hero is the "canon" Outlander.

DarthAnt66
Neph, would you be OK with me making a Hero of Tython RT once I'm done with my Darth Caedus one?

Nephthys
Knock yourself out.

JKBart
Neph, would you be OK with me making a Hero of Tython RT once I'm done with my Darth Caedus one?

first thing is, ur respect threads are better

on the other hand i dont want to wait 3 years for HoT rt

Emperordmb
first thing is, ur respect threads are better

on the other hand i dont want to wait 3 years for HoT rt
thumb up thumb up thumb up

DarthAnt66
fon the other hand i dont want to wait 3 years for HoT rt
Watching videos on YouTube is a lot easier and faster than reading novel sagas.

I pumped out my Emperor's Wrath respect thread in like three days.

Nephthys
Ant's already seen everything the HoT has been in, which is far less than Caedus has. He won't have to research much. Plus he can always use this thread to check things. Note that there are more accolades on pages 2 and 3 as well as links to class descriptions.

carthage

How much longer do you have on the Caedus respect thread?

DarthAnt66
If I actually tried, it would easily be done by the middle of June.

But in reality, honestly no clue. I need some motivation to continue the project.

NewGuy01
what if I gave u a scooby snack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.