Kal Kent and Guardian Amped Prime vs Thanos and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
who wins

Firefly218
the supermen kick ass

Epicurus
Team 2 wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Epicurus
Team 2 wins.

Cogito
Team 1

deathslash
Team two wins this with a very good degree of difficulty.

Golgo13
Team 1.

wolverinos
IMO team 1 takes this.

they are all basically trans levelers but i do find kal kent and guardian amped prime to be higher on the scale.

the way i see it prime is physically too much for darkseid to handle, he will pumle him worse than HP Doomsday did.

kal kent vs thanos is also in favor of kal kent, he has feats such as slowing down a charging galaxy and stop it with help, containing solaris itself inside his force field, breaking time while greatly depowered, and there was a statement he cleared his world from all the forces superman could not which include darkseid doomsday and brainiac.

Guardian amped prime vs thanos? again i dont see thanos whitstanding such a brutal force as guardian amped prime, his force fields will be shattered and i just cant see him being able to whitstand such physical assault.

kal kent vs darkseid, again kal kent has too many powers like his force field and telekinesis and energy manipulation , all of them at star - galaxy levels.

also i remember while being depowered he swap firestorm away with just his breath, and stated he can destroy a giant red star at that point with only his breath.
i just find his feats to put him above both darkseid and thanos.
Prime is just a physical beast which probably can give skyfather a headache

deathslash
Originally posted by wolverinos
IMO team 1 takes this.

they are all basically trans levelers but i do find kal kent and guardian amped prime to be higher on the scale.

the way i see it prime is physically too much for darkseid to handle, he will pumle him worse than HP Doomsday did.

kal kent vs thanos is also in favor of kal kent, he has feats such as slowing down a charging galaxy and stop it with help, containing solaris itself inside his force field, breaking time while greatly depowered, and there was a statement he cleared his world from all the forces superman could not which include darkseid doomsday and brainiac.

Guardian amped prime vs thanos? again i dont see thanos whitstanding such a brutal force as guardian amped prime, his force fields will be shattered and i just cant see him being able to whitstand such physical assault.

kal kent vs darkseid, again kal kent has too many powers like his force field and telekinesis and energy manipulation , all of them at star - galaxy levels.

also i remember while being depowered he swap firestorm away with just his breath, and stated he can destroy a giant red star at that point with only his breath.
i just find his feats to put him above both darkseid and thanos.
Prime is just a physical beast which probably can give skyfather a headache You do know that either Darkseid or Thanos could bfr Superman Prime into a red son right? Both of them also have stansmutation powers and could potentially create Krytonite to Weaken the Supermen.

wolverinos
Originally posted by deathslash
You do know that either Darkseid or Thanos could bfr Superman Prime into a red son right? Both of them also have stansmutation powers and could potentially create Krytonite to Weaken the Supermen.

what? you do realise that the bfr part can work vice versa dont you? and you realise guardian amped prime will be right in their face within the next second? and you do realise if anything kal kent can bfr them the easiest? you dont wana go into the bfr department because both of them will be traped in another dimension by kal kent.

do you even aware of the fact they are both imune to kryptonite?

guy222
T2 all the time

JuggernautMania
Team 1 and easily. anyone who thinks team 2 wins doesnt know who kal kent is, either one of team 1 can solo

carver9
Lol

guy222
Indeed

Golgo13
Not easily, but team supes is packing some serious power.

JuggernautMania
thanos and darkseid are low trans levelers. kal kent and guardian amped prime are high trans levelers.

deathslash
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
thanos and darkseid are low trans levelers. kal kent and guardian amped prime are high trans levelers. hysterical

no2

Golgo13
Depending on what Darkseid we're talking about, he could very well be the weak link.

guy222
Hope its a good one

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.
Based on?

deathslash
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Based on? his undying, unswerving, fandom of Thanos.

Mindset
his undying, unswerving, fandom of Thanos. Quan is the most unbiased poster on this board. erm

quanchi112
Based on? Thanos Imperative, his mini series, Blood and Thunder tie ins, and his abilities.

quanchi112
his undying, unswerving, fandom of Thanos. ?

Golgo13
his undying, unswerving, fandom of Thanos.

Sounds about right.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Sounds about right. ?

Reflassshh
Prime alone was bullying monitors, was about to effortlesly kill forerunner who was owning entire alternate JLAs, murderstomped earth 15, withstanding universal-wipe explotions to the face...

And kal kent is far more powerful, at the point of almost stopping by himself a galaxy that was moving at light speed with his ****ing force vision, punchin' time when SEVERELY weakened, i don't see thanos winning this buddy.

quanchi112
Prime alone was bullying monitors, was about to effortlesly kill forerunner who was owning entire alternate JLAs, murderstomped earth 15, withstanding universal-wipe explotions to the face...

And kal kent is far more powerful, at the point of almost stopping by himself a galaxy that was moving at light speed with his ****ing force vision, punchin' time when SEVERELY weakened, i don't see thanos winning this buddy. Prime was amped against the Monitors who were losing to top tier heroes. No feats, no feats, unproven.

Context and not applicable to a battle.

Prime was also laid out by the Teen Titans.

Thanos is much more formidable and smarter than the opposition.

Reflassshh
Prime was amped against the Monitors who were losing to top tier heroes. No feats, no feats, unproven.

Thanos is much more formidable and smarter than the opposition.
Yes, he was amped, but i want to see thanos taking on all the heroes + villains of the earth pre-flashpoint by himself, because that's what Prime did BEFORE the amp.

Why do you say that?, because thanos in all his story didn't punch his way to the future by himself?.

Lowballing is futile my friend.

I don't think he's smarter than kal, you know who he is right?.

quanchi112
Yes, he was amped, but i want to see thanos taking on all the heroes + villains of the earth pre-flashpoint by himself, because that's what Prime did BEFORE the amp.

Why do you say that?, because thanos in all his story didn't punch his way to the future by himself?.

Lowballing is futile my friend.

I don't think he's smarter than kal, you know who he is right?. Prime tried fleeing from them. He got stomped by the flashes, tried running from other flashes, and the heroes in infinite crisis.

Those were due to the circumstances which doesn't prove anything combat related.

I am discussing the portrayals of the Monitors in that story.

He definitely is and is far more experienced. He has been the almighty before and one with all.

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Quan is the most unbiased poster on this board. erm laughing out loud

JuggernautMania
Prime tried fleeing from them. He got stomped by the flashes, tried running from other flashes, and the heroes in infinite crisis.

Those were due to the circumstances which doesn't prove anything combat related.

I am discussing the portrayals of the Monitors in that story.

He definitely is and is far more experienced. He has been the almighty before and one with all.

you got problems with reading? this is superman prime the OP mentioned which means Prime with the guardian amp.

thanos is a retard compared to kal kent who was stated to be as smart as brainiac 5 and able to calculate billion scenarios in a second.

quanchi112
you got problems with reading? this is superman prime the OP mentioned which means Prime with the guardian amp.

thanos is a retard compared to kal kent who was stated to be as smart as brainiac 5 and able to calculate billion scenarios in a second. His amp is temporary and Monarch was toying with him.

Thanos has hurt superior beings in Galactus and the Maker here.

Thanos has been able to handle the awesome power of the supreme being. Far superior than Kal kent.

JuggernautMania
His amp is temporary and Monarch was toying with him.

Thanos has hurt superior beings in Galactus and the Maker here.

Thanos has been able to handle the awesome power of the supreme being. Far superior than Kal kent.

hiw amp was long enough for him to acomplish many things from destroying the alternate reality universe, to breaking into the fifth dimension, to owning monitors, to fighting monarch. his amp lasts enough for him to rape thanos and darkseid.

what reason did monarch have to toy with him? infact monarch was pissed when prime broke into his crib, remember when prime broke in monarch was pissed and said "who dares?". yeah i think all that makes it clear monarch was serious.

thanos is crap, thanos only was able to do those things via prep and stealing powers. face 2 face he is raped by odin and depowered tyrant. he can only be superior to heralds but once he leaves the herald world he is screwed.

quanchi112
hiw amp was long enough for him to acomplish many things from destroying the alternate reality universe, to breaking into the fifth dimension, to owning monitors, to fighting monarch. his amp lasts enough for him to rape thanos and darkseid.

what reason did monarch have to toy with him? infact monarch was pissed when prime broke into his crib, remember when prime broke in monarch was pissed and said "who dares?". yeah i think all that makes it clear monarch was serious.

thanos is crap, thanos only was able to do those things via prep and stealing powers. face 2 face he is raped by odin and depowered tyrant. he can only be superior to heralds but once he leaves the herald world he is screwed. Not at all since Monarch was toying with him. Thanos can definitely do the same since nuke level power caused him extreme pain. Monarchs arrogance.

Not at all. Thanos defeated power gem Thor, Maker, Etc. Under his own power. Thanos solos.

Reflassshh
Not at all since Monarch was toying with him. Thanos can definitely do the same since nuke level power caused him extreme pain. Monarchs arrogance.

Not at all. Thanos defeated power gem Thor, Maker, Etc. Under his own power. Thanos solos.
Scans of thanos surviving universal-wipe explosions to the face.

Scans of how thanos defeated power gem thor please.

God Cloth Seiya
Kal Kent and Guardian Amped Prime wins

JuggernautMania
Not at all since Monarch was toying with him. Thanos can definitely do the same since nuke level power caused him extreme pain. Monarchs arrogance.

that nuke explosion did not hurt prime a bit. infact prime took a universal blast, can you say the same about thanos? show me thanos taking universal blasts.

thanos is a loser he will lose to any of them.

quanchi112
Scans of thanos surviving universal-wipe explosions to the face.

Scans of how thanos defeated power gem thor please. Prime didn't do so either. Teen Titans beat the crap out of him.

quanchi112
that nuke explosion did not hurt prime a bit. infact prime took a universal blast, can you say the same about thanos? show me thanos taking universal blasts.

thanos is a loser he will lose to any of them. Teen Titans laid him out. laughing out loud

You can't prove he tanked the universal blast.

The Monitor tanked it easily though.

Thanos didn't lose to the Teen Titans

JuggernautMania
Teen Titans laid him out. laughing out loud

Thanos didn't lose to the Teen Titans

first of all that was SBP without the amp. second of all thats PIS because he owned them along with all DC heroes. third of all are we lowballing now? should i bring wolverine owning thanos? or thor? or should i bring marvel pushing his shit in every day? or that he was killed by terrax?

of course i can. the explosion wiped out the entire universe and prime left alive.

thanos lost to wolverine eek!

mighty adam
Prime was amped against the Monitors who were losing to top tier heroes. No feats, no feats, unproven.

Thanos is much more formidable and smarter than the opposition. thanos was beat by squirrel girl. Thanos with out the glove is beatable by alot of people.

mighty adam
Teen Titans laid him out. laughing out loud

Thanos didn't lose to the Teen Titans ....are you trolling?

JuggernautMania
Thanos is a nobody to those guys.

Insane Titan
It seems a lot of people need to read some Thanos comics going by what's said on this page

JuggernautMania
we all know thanos he is beating heralds here and there, but he cant face those 2 they are out of his league. a guy that take universal blasts, another guy that match his force vision with a charging galaxy at light speed .

Insane Titan
Thanos survived the cancerverse collapsing on him , Thanos laughed off a gas gaint exploding that was felt light years away and made that solar system unlivable with a smile on his face so yeah he can compete

JuggernautMania
dude thanos is a beast. thanos is a powerhouse. but not on those levels, this is universal galactic levels we are talking about. thanos is not far behind but those 2 are out of his league they are the elite of the trans tier and can easily take out guys with meaningless "skyfather" title like zeus for example.

bbrem123
team 2 wins this

JuggernautMania
darkseid gets wrecked by superman, those 2 are superman on some serious .... very serious steroids. darkseid gets stomped. funny thing is that in the 1 million intro they stated kal kent has evolved to the point he cleared his world from all villians including darkseid and doomsday so that alone tells you he is >> darkseid. however there are also his feats that point that out.

God Cloth Seiya
Neither Darksied or Thanos or taking on prime, they go down hard.

DarkSaint85
darkseid gets wrecked by superman, those 2 are superman on some serious .... very serious steroids. darkseid gets stomped. funny thing is that in the 1 million intro they stated kal kent has evolved to the point he cleared his world from all villians including darkseid and doomsday so that alone tells you he is >> darkseid. however there are also his feats that point that out.

I thought it was Martian Manhunter who did it?

carver9

thanos is a loser he will lose to any of them.

Want to make some corrections here. You brought up people that he defeated, including Ion. The only reason.he defeated Ion is, Ion was weakened...so weakened that he was struggling to walk. It even states that his power level dropped (and it was because of the lead poison). Before this, Ion was matching him.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion4.jpg

Lets move on. You said that the Nuke didn't hurt Prime. Do you even read the comics you talk about? There is a lot of proof that he could have been temp koed and he even ADMITS that it hurts.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Superman/Countdown13p05.jpg.html

He is hit by the blast.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Superman/Countdown13p06.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Superman/Countdown13p07.jpg.html

Here is the kicker. After the blast, where is Prime? Monarch had time to complete sentences before Prime attacked (and here is when Prime said that hurt). Can we say temp ko. Prime is a beast but some of his fts are over exaggerated.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Superman/Countdown13p08.jpg.html

Also, lol at you trying to lowball Thanos. Superboy, you know, low Herald Superboy, worked Prime 3 times in a fist cuff match.

I'm undecided on who'll win because the team's are powerful but the lowballing isn't worth it since everyone here has them.

carver9
Also, there is proof that Prime was saved from the Universe exploding blast.

Insane Titan
dude thanos is a beast. thanos is a powerhouse. but not on those levels, this is universal galactic levels we are talking about. thanos is not far behind but those 2 are out of his league they are the elite of the trans tier and can easily take out guys with meaningless "skyfather" title like zeus for example. prime did nothing to say he dominates Thanos or that Thanos can't compete with him

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by carver9
Want to make some corrections here. You brought up people that he defeated, including Ion. The only reason.he defeated Ion is, Ion was weakened...so weakened that he was struggling to walk. It even states that his power level dropped (and it was because of the lead poison). Before this, Ion was matching him.

Lets move on. You said that the Nuke didn't hurt Prime. Do you even read the comics you talk about? There is a lot of proof that he could have been temp koed and he even ADMITS that it hurts.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Superman/Countdown13p05.jpg.html

He is hit by the blast.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Superman/Countdown13p06.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Superman/Countdown13p07.jpg.html

Here is the kicker. After the blast, where is Prime? Monarch had time to complete sentences before Prime attacked (and here is when Prime said that hurt). Can we say temp ko. Prime is a beast but some of his fts are over exaggerated.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Superman/Countdown13p08.jpg.html

Also, lol at you trying to lowball Thanos. Superboy, you know, low Herald Superboy, worked Prime 3 times in a fist cuff match.

I'm undecided on who'll win because the team's are powerful but the lowballing isn't worth it since everyone here has them.

as always nothing but lowballing with you.
Prime was wiping the floor with ION during the entire time poison or no poison. he was not weakened before the fight and nor was he during the fight until that poison kicked in which again did not change anything because he was raped during the entire fight.

yes the nuke did not hurt prime. first of all after that attack we see prime unhurt , his cloth are ok he didnt have even a scratch. him saying that hurt that really hurt was more of his being an A hOLE. it was meant to portray the fact he actually felt that, however as we see he wasnt even lsightly hurt.
the time until he reapeared was for the drama, however can you tell me how much time passed? the attack sent him backwards and caused a smoke that prevented us from seeing him however nothing more. how can it be a temp ko if he was just fine afterwards? nothing at all indicated he was even slightly hurt aside of him being an A hole and saying "i actually felt that".

he was not saved from the explosion. the tanked the entire thing and was later draged away by time trapper, however that was after he took the entire universal blast.

the superboy PIS fights are just what they are PIS. the same way your precious hulk gets his ass handed to him by random gama villians and spiderman.

other then that learn to read because in this thread its guardian amped prime. got to love the fact people like you cant destinguish between prime and prime on the guardian amp and turn it into prime argument.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Insane Titan
prime did nothing to say he dominates Thanos or that Thanos can't compete with him

if its regular prime i agree thanos can compete with him. but this is the guardian amped prime and he is too crazy powerful for thanos/darkseid level .

-K-M-
Thanos survived the cancerverse collapsing on him

Oh did they explain how he and star-lord escaped finally?

Insane Titan
if its regular prime i agree thanos can compete with him. but this is the guardian amped prime and he is too crazy powerful for thanos/darkseid level . based on him doing what exactly in combat

Insane Titan
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh did they explain how he and star-lord escaped finally? not to my knowledge they didn't.

Think it was one of them brush it under the carpet and ignore it kinda thing.

-K-M-
not to my knowledge they didn't.

Think it was one of them brush it under the carpet and ignore it kinda thing.

Yeah like how Drax is alive too.

Anywhoo Thanos has survived being in a blackhole which is a ridic high durability feat as well.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah like how Drax is alive too.

Anywhoo Thanos has survived being in a blackhole which is a ridic high durability feat as well. yeah that too forgot about that. Tom B was asked about them things on his form springs account and he basically laughed it off.

Considering it closed on him too yeah

carver9
as always nothing but lowballing with you.
Prime was wiping the floor with ION during the entire time poison or no poison. he was not weakened before the fight and nor was he during the fight until that poison kicked in which again did not change anything because he was raped during the entire fight.

yes the nuke did not hurt prime. first of all after that attack we see prime unhurt , his cloth are ok he didnt have even a scratch. him saying that hurt that really hurt was more of his being an A hOLE. it was meant to portray the fact he actually felt that, however as we see he wasnt even lsightly hurt.
the time until he reapeared was for the drama, however can you tell me how much time passed? the attack sent him backwards and caused a smoke that prevented us from seeing him however nothing more. how can it be a temp ko if he was just fine afterwards? nothing at all indicated he was even slightly hurt aside of him being an A hole and saying "i actually felt that".

he was not saved from the explosion. the tanked the entire thing and was later draged away by time trapper, however that was after he took the entire universal blast.

the superboy PIS fights are just what they are PIS. the same way your precious hulk gets his ass handed to him by random gama villians and spiderman.

other then that learn to read because in this thread its guardian amped prime. got to love the fact people like you cant destinguish between prime and prime on the guardian amp and turn it into prime argument.

I'm going to hate saying this and I honestly mean no harm by it but you are by far the worst debater I have went up against. You ignore on panel proof and add context to things that is obvious.

Prime in my scan states that he is hurt. He not only said it once, he said it THREE TIMES. If someone clearly tells us that he is hurt, we don't ignore that. Please don't make me report you.

Also, it's debatable if he was still conscious after the attack since we didn't see him until a couple of panels after the blast (when he woke up scream IT HURT, HURTS).

Again, I ask you to read the comics you bring up. Prime didn't have as close the advantage as you think he had. Let me break it down since we know you have not read the comic.

Here Prime and Ion sky collide. Looks pretty even so far.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion.jpg

Both flying in a choke hold position...Prime hits him in the throat, Ion punch him across the battlefield.

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/primevsion2.jpg.html

Ion flies up to him, heat vision his face...choke the guy for 3 panels while heat visioning him. This is where Prime gets the advantage...he punch him into a lead mill.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion3.jpg

Punch him into the mill. He even states that he is weakening.

Here it states that he has been lead poisoned. Weakened.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevsion5.jpg

Before the poison, Ion had the advantage...even had him in the mount position. You can keep ignoring on panel proof if you want but I know a easy way to handle this...by getting a mod ruling.

Also, lol at you calling PIS on Prime showings but you tend to low ball every last one of Thor showings when it's clear PIS. You of all people don't have the right to use that word.

Prove that Prime tanked the chain reaction universe explosion.

Reflassshh
I'm going to hate saying this and I honestly mean no harm by it but you are by far the worst debater I have went up against. You ignore on panel proof and add context to things that is obvious.

Prime in my scan states that he is hurt. He not only said it once, he said it THREE TIMES. If someone clearly tells us that he is hurt, we don't ignore that. Please don't make me report you.

Also, it's debatable if he was still conscious after the attack since we didn't see him until a couple of panels after the blast (when he woke up scream IT HURT, HURTS).

Again, I ask you to read the comics you bring up. Prime didn't have as close the advantage as you think he had. Let me break it down since we know you have not read the comic.

Both flying in a choke hold position...Prime hits him in the throat, Ion punch him across the battlefield.

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/primevsion2.jpg.html

Ion flies up to him, heat vision his face...choke the guy for 3 panels while heat visioning him. This is where Prime gets the advantage...he punch him into a lead mill.

Before the poison, Ion had the advantage...even had him in the mount position. You can keep ignoring on panel proof if you want but I know a easy way to handle this...by getting a mod ruling.

Also, lol at you calling PIS on Prime showings but you tend to low ball every last one of Thor showings when it's clear PIS. You of all people don't have the right to use that word.

Irrelevant since this is Guardian amped superMAN prime.

carver9
Irrelevant since this is Guardian amped superMAN prime.

True; which is the reason I don't understand why he brought up the ION fight.

Reflassshh
True; which is the reason I don't understand why he brought up the ION fight. I would think it's because GA>SW prime, and when it can be used against average prime, it can be argued that GA prime would murderstomp ION.

Anyway yes, he brought it up without reason lol.

panthergod
Either Prime or Kal solo team 2 easily. Conner and Bart obly hurt SBP due to his dynamic stats being lowered by his confidence. He'll have no such problems here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Either Prime or Kal solo team 2 easily. Conner and Bart obly hurt SBP due to his dynamic stats being lowered by his confidence. He'll have no such problems here. Based on ?

JuggernautMania

i am repeating myself for you. prime saying it hurt is more of his dickary than anything else, he isnt hurt from that attack he is just pissed as hell. we take on panel showings rather than statements. on panel showing clearly show us prime being unharmed, unscratched, even his cloth are fine he is just pissed. saying it hurt.. it really hurt was him being an ******* and more like "you hit me? you dare to actually hit me? its the same as if i come to you and pintch your arm. if i pintch your arm you will be like wtf? that hurts you *******. now did you get hurt? did you take any damage from that pintch? no. but you were mad and it was more like "you dare" kind of thing.

its very stupid to asume he got knocked out after that attack and then after monarch finish a sentance he gets right back up all pissed like nothing happened with no damage showing on him at all? carver you are indeed the worst debater KMC has to offer.
the burden of proving his was knocked out is on you since you claim something that contradicts the showing.

dude you just provided proof yourself that prime was beating the crap out of ION during the entire time before or after the poison it does not matter, Ion fought back sure, but prime was raping him.

i call PIS on prime showing that contradicts the complete majority of his other ones. lets see he beats the living hell out of all big guns DC has to offer. destroys superman, JLA, green lanterns, bust anti monitor,a guardian, breaks time and reality, ION, basically owning everybody who comes at him and then you have a showing of him getting a good fight from superboy... i think its very clear that it is a PIS showing, unlike thor who gets his wings pushed up his anus every week by the new coming villian of the week.

very easy. the explosion erased the whole universe, prime took it and survived it, only after the explosion he was draged out by time trapper = time taking the blast full on.

JuggernautMania
Based on ?

yo mama told us.

Insane Titan
yo mama told us. still waiting on primes combat feats that say Thanos can't compete with him

JuggernautMania
still waiting on primes combat feats that say Thanos can't compete with him

you shitting me? everything i mentioned for prime like pimp slaping high heralds left and right, bust anti monitor open, kill guardians, kill green lanterns like flies, break a wall made out of combined willpower of 32 green lanterns, break time and alter reality with punches, pimp slap black adam, all that is just average prime. Guardian amped prime was that powerful that no one even dared to even try and fight him. monitors were bullied by him. he snaped the neck of alternate green lantern with 1 hand, busted a planet, killed wonder woman with no effort at all, was taking it to monarch, and while his amp was already fading away he tore monarch armor which 5 superman combined couldnt do, chris kent who is a trans level superman couldnt even do it. hell he broke into the fifth IMP Dimension with his bare fists, do you know how enhanced that universe is with 5 IMP force? and prime just broke into it. Prime on Guardian Amp was too much of a monster for any trans leveler.

quanchi112
yo mama told us. Immaturity.

Uriel005
You do know that either Darkseid or Thanos could bfr Superman Prime into a red son right? Both of them also have stansmutation powers and could potentially create Krytonite to Weaken the Supermen. If we're talking about bfr... Darkseid and Thanos are now stronger than Mxy and can get out of the source wall... interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.