KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kal Kent and Guardian Amped Prime vs Thanos and Darkseid

Kal Kent and Guardian Amped Prime vs Thanos and Darkseid
Started by: wolverinos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal Kent and Guardian Amped Prime vs Thanos and Darkseid

who wins

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 06:59 PM
wolverinos is currently offline Click here to Send wolverinos a Private Message Find more posts by wolverinos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

the supermen kick ass

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 07:04 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Team 2 wins.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 07:05 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Epicurus
Team 2 wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 07:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Team 1

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 07:41 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Team two wins this with a very good degree of difficulty.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 07:48 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Team 1.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 07:59 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

IMO team 1 takes this.

they are all basically trans levelers but i do find kal kent and guardian amped prime to be higher on the scale.

the way i see it prime is physically too much for darkseid to handle, he will pumle him worse than HP Doomsday did.

kal kent vs thanos is also in favor of kal kent, he has feats such as slowing down a charging galaxy and stop it with help, containing solaris itself inside his force field, breaking time while greatly depowered, and there was a statement he cleared his world from all the forces superman could not which include darkseid doomsday and brainiac.

Guardian amped prime vs thanos? again i dont see thanos whitstanding such a brutal force as guardian amped prime, his force fields will be shattered and i just cant see him being able to whitstand such physical assault.

kal kent vs darkseid, again kal kent has too many powers like his force field and telekinesis and energy manipulation , all of them at star - galaxy levels.

also i remember while being depowered he swap firestorm away with just his breath, and stated he can destroy a giant red star at that point with only his breath.
i just find his feats to put him above both darkseid and thanos.
Prime is just a physical beast which probably can give skyfather a headache

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 07:00 AM
wolverinos is currently offline Click here to Send wolverinos a Private Message Find more posts by wolverinos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by wolverinos
IMO team 1 takes this.

they are all basically trans levelers but i do find kal kent and guardian amped prime to be higher on the scale.

the way i see it prime is physically too much for darkseid to handle, he will pumle him worse than HP Doomsday did.

kal kent vs thanos is also in favor of kal kent, he has feats such as slowing down a charging galaxy and stop it with help, containing solaris itself inside his force field, breaking time while greatly depowered, and there was a statement he cleared his world from all the forces superman could not which include darkseid doomsday and brainiac.

Guardian amped prime vs thanos? again i dont see thanos whitstanding such a brutal force as guardian amped prime, his force fields will be shattered and i just cant see him being able to whitstand such physical assault.

kal kent vs darkseid, again kal kent has too many powers like his force field and telekinesis and energy manipulation , all of them at star - galaxy levels.

also i remember while being depowered he swap firestorm away with just his breath, and stated he can destroy a giant red star at that point with only his breath.
i just find his feats to put him above both darkseid and thanos.
Prime is just a physical beast which probably can give skyfather a headache
You do know that either Darkseid or Thanos could bfr Superman Prime into a red son right? Both of them also have stansmutation powers and could potentially create Krytonite to Weaken the Supermen.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 02:16 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by deathslash
You do know that either Darkseid or Thanos could bfr Superman Prime into a red son right? Both of them also have stansmutation powers and could potentially create Krytonite to Weaken the Supermen.

what? you do realise that the bfr part can work vice versa dont you? and you realise guardian amped prime will be right in their face within the next second? and you do realise if anything kal kent can bfr them the easiest? you dont wana go into the bfr department because both of them will be traped in another dimension by kal kent.

do you even aware of the fact they are both imune to kryptonite?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 05:44 PM
guy222
With my gal

T2 all the time

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 06:49 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 1 and easily. anyone who thinks team 2 wins doesnt know who kal kent is, either one of team 1 can solo

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 07:27 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 07:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Indeed

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 08:09 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Not easily, but team supes is packing some serious power.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 08:25 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

thanos and darkseid are low trans levelers. kal kent and guardian amped prime are high trans levelers.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 08:37 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by JuggernautMania
thanos and darkseid are low trans levelers. kal kent and guardian amped prime are high trans levelers.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 08:44 PM
Senor Cage

Depending on what Darkseid we're talking about, he could very well be the weak link.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 08:46 PM
guy222
With my gal

Hope its a good one

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2014 08:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos wins.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 08:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote