Dr Doom vs The Joker(H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I really checked to see if this has been done before. I have seen a lot of Doom vs Joker threads, but they seemed to involve prep.

The scenerio would take place in arkam asylum. Somehow Doom is locked in a cell with the deranged clown. This is Doom with no armor stripped naked, while The Joker has a common switchblade at his disposal.

One of them goes down. Doom taking out the lion was a huge feat, but The J man seems to be no slouch and is deadly in h2h. Just curious who survives in this physical encounter?

Mindset
Doom would casually break Joker's neck.

Wei Phoenix
Why does everyone want DOOM naked when he fights H2H?

Firefly218
Joker had been down to keep up with batman in h2h.
I still think doom wins though

Mindset
Originally posted by Firefly218
Joker had been down to keep up with batman in h2h.
I still think doom wins though Joker has never been a match for Batman in hth.

JakeTheBank
A paraplegic Doom would win.

ShadowFyre
Doom should be able to knock Joker tfo but Jokers not gonna be any slouch with that switchblade. If I was Doom I would bumrush him and beat him senseless as fast as possible before he can start cutting me. If I was Joker I would actually try to wait it out. Cutting gashes all over Doom and just tire him out. You would be surprised at how many people lose their fighting spirit when holes get put in their body.

or just play defensive and wait for a good throat shot with that knife. Since jail and petty felonies are beneath doom he is not going to be as adept at fighting against common prison yard tactics Joker would be.

In reality Doomnwould win because he would straight up attack the Joker first after having roomied with him for a few days.

Silent Master
1) Why is Doom naked?
2) Why does Joker have a blade when a) He's locked in an Arkham Asylum cell and b) This is a hth thread?

Mindset
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Doom should be able to knock Joker tfo but Jokers not gonna be any slouch with that switchblade. If I was Doom I would bumrush him and beat him senseless as fast as possible before he can start cutting me. If I was Joker I would actually try to wait it out. Cutting gashes all over Doom and just tire him out. You would be surprised at how many people lose their fighting spirit when holes get put in their body.

or just play defensive and wait for a good throat shot with that knife. Since jail and petty felonies are beneath doom he is not going to be as adept at fighting against common prison yard tactics Joker would be.

In reality Doomnwould win because he would straight up attack the Joker first after having roomied with him for a few days. Doom killed a lion with his bare hands.

ShadowFyre
Yeah and Batman has beaten two tigers with no weapons. Totally pis on both showings. Thats why I said Doom needs to just bumrush him since he is obviously the stronger and faster of the two.

I am.just playing devils advocate. Doom has the advantage. But Joker can take a couple wins if he uses that blade right.

Mindset
Yeah and Batman has beaten two tigers with no weapons. Totally pis on both showings. Thats why I said Doom needs to just bumrush him since he is obviously the stronger and faster of the two.

I am.just playing devils advocate. Doom has the advantage. But Joker can take a couple wins if he uses that blade right. How is it pis?

Insane Titan
Doom loses by default fir been a pussy

Mindset
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Doom loses by default fir been a pussy Doom would bend Thanos over and rape him.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom would bend Thanos over and rape him. I'd ask for you to prove that for once, but we both know it would be a waste of time mindshit

Mindset
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I'd ask for you to prove that for once, but we both know it would be a waste of time mindshit Are you asking me to rape you?

Insane Titan
Are you asking me to rape you? as well as not been able to ever prove what you say, you can't also read what you put .

JakeTheBank
Are you asking me to rape you?

laughing out loud

leonidas
Are you asking me to rape you?

laughing out loud

when will people learn.....

ShadowFyre
Beating an animal that outclasses you in speed,strength, durability, ferocity, claws that could bleed you out in seconds and teeth/bite power that can shatter the densest bones in your body.

lol stick a lion or tiger that wants to fight in the middle of the octagon with 8 of the top mma fighters. To the death. Tell me how a person with human stats can win? By knowing karate? Seriously.

Mindset
Beating an animal that outclasses you in speed,strength, durability, ferocity, claws that could bleed you out in seconds and teeth/bite power that can shatter the densest bones in your body.

lol stick a lion or tiger that wants to fight in the middle of the octagon with 8 of the top mma fighters. To the death. Tell me how a person with human stats can win? By knowing karate? Seriously. You realize these characters have superhuman stats by real world standards, right?

Epicurus
Doom strangles him to death. 10/10 times. FTW. thumb up

Boss16
Batman enters and bat kicks them both for not being in this fight.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Boss16
Batman enters and bat kicks them both for not being in this fight.
That doesn't make any sense since Doom already raped and cannibalized Batman before this fight even began.

Boss16
Nope bat kick kills doom.

ShadowFyre
They are always described as peak human or regular human. And if we were going by stats out of the handbook. A Tiger would still outclass Cap America in strength little lone doom little lone Joker.

Epicurus
They are always described as peak human or regular human. And if we were going by stats out of the handbook. A Tiger would still outclass Cap America in strength little lone doom little lone Joker.
The best strength feat from a tiger(Bengal tiger to be specific) iirc was dragging a one ton Gaur carcass for several yards, while 13 scrawny Indian villager men couldn't even budge it. And that was a bigger than average, prime male tiger.

That falls far short of Cap's high end strength feats in comics. Heck, even his average feats are around that range.

ShadowFyre
It was a female bengal, and they have cases of them killing adult rhinoceros. And I said by handbook. Not the comics. If we went by caps high end showings he would be stronger than average hulk and thor.

Mindset
It was a female bengal, and they have cases of them killing adult rhinoceros. And I said by handbook. Not the comics. If we went by caps high end showings he would be stronger than average hulk and thor. Whew, that was a close one, I almost took you seriously.

ShadowFyre
Well obviously not by the actual comics.Anyway, though it was never stated as Doom being physically above a regular human we have to assume he is so he should take this fight more often than not.But somenof you are seriously disregarding the amount of damage a simple blade can do to the human body if put in the right hands. Doom 7/10 or 8/10.

Epicurus
It was a female bengal, and they have cases of them killing adult rhinoceros. And I said by handbook. Not the comics. If we went by caps high end showings he would be stronger than average hulk and thor.
That's not a strength feat though, and the specimen in question was a male iirc. If you want to bring up outliers, then you might as well start referring to an incident wherein 2 subadult males were able to take down an Asian Elephant.

Which still doesn't compare to Cap's best feats, and I am not even talking about the outliers which put him in the overt superhuman range.

ShadowFyre
I said HANDBOOK clearly. As in their stats on paper. The guar is part of a Bengal Tigers diet. I will find the article Im referring to. I am aware of thenone your referencing I believe.I know cap can beat up an animal. Just like he can rock Hulk and Thanos when he has no right doing so.

Epicurus
Hadnbooks mean sh1t when used in reference to forum fights though. Like that stuff about skyfathers normally being 70 tonners who need to use their magic to amp themselves beyond herald level strength.

I know that the gaur is part of a tiger's diet, what I don't get is how it killing gaurs is at all impressive compared to Cap even at his average portrayals?

ShadowFyre
All I said was that going by handbooks. A tiger or lion or bear would outclass him in strength. Ive already said several times that you cant compare them by portrayals., in comics they are outclassed.

P-Geyser
Thanks for the civil answers guys.

@Wei Pheonix- I used Doom being stripped naked, in this matchup because anything else, I am sure Joker would be dead quick.

@Silent Master-what is it with you? I used the blade to make it a little interesting I guess I should have used "twist" instead of "H2H".

DarkSaint85
Whew, for a minute there, I thought we were veering into the real world.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Thanks for the civil answers guys.

@Wei Pheonix- I used Doom being stripped naked, in this matchup because anything else, I am sure Joker would be dead quick.

@Silent Master-what is it with you? I used the blade to make it a little interesting I guess I should have used "twist" instead of "H2H".

Doom wearing an Italian suit, sweatpants and a t-shirt, boxing shorts or a wife beater and baggy jeans would be overkill?

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Doom wearing an Italian suit, sweatpants and a t-shirt, boxing shorts or a wife beater and baggy jeans would be overkill?

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Knowing Doom, he could come up with something using those threads to kill Joker faster. LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.