Wolverine vs The Real Life POTUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Wolverine has been tasked with assassinating the real life Commander-in-chief, Barack Obama. He has 3 days to plan his assault and is not allowed any outside help or resources beyond what he can muster. Can he successfully take out the president or will the combined force of the SS, Army, local police force, Navy SEALs, etc be too much for him?

Epicurus
Yes, he can. Easily at that.

Wei Phoenix
He does it with extreme ease.

Trackz
How much intel does the government get on him?? If they get a fair amount, I feel like Wolverine can be subdued easier than one would think if you just use a magnet to subdue him and dump him in an ocean. If they don't have any intel he walks into the oval office with little resistance.

SamZED
I dunno. Don't see Wolverine falling for a magnet trap in a real-life setting. That'd require some ridiculous preparation.

BruceSkywalker
lolz and double lolz.. Obama dies a gruesome death

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SamZED
I dunno. Don't see Wolverine falling for a magnet trap in a real-life setting. That'd require some ridiculous preparation.

Nah man, Obama just has to order one of those huge ass Acme magnets to stop him.

Flyattractor
If Jimmy gets to keep his Comic Book FanBoy Aura powers then nothing short of a nuke is even gonna slow him down.

bluewaterrider
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vws9fTtQgz4

hmmm

StyleTime
Are the armed forces given preparation time and a run down of Wolverine?

If not, Wolverine could pretty easily sneak in, do the deed, and sneak out. Or just charge in, do the deed, and charge out.

Sin I AM
Potus stomps

Mshinu
SNIKT!

Flyattractor
Is Obama allowed to use his Messiah Powers?

Brockalizer
Camp David is the only place were the President isn't constantly surrounded by the SS. Wolverine just need to hide out there, or on Obummer's favorite golf course and wait for the right opportunity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.