KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs The Real Life POTUS

Who will emerge victorious?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Wolverine 4 100.00%
The president 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs The Real Life POTUS
Started by: Grinning Goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grinning Goku

Wolverine vs The Real Life POTUS

Wolverine has been tasked with assassinating the real life Commander-in-chief, Barack Obama. He has 3 days to plan his assault and is not allowed any outside help or resources beyond what he can muster. Can he successfully take out the president or will the combined force of the SS, Army, local police force, Navy SEALs, etc be too much for him?

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Last edited by Grinning Goku on Jan 1st, 2014 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 05:07 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Yes, he can. Easily at that.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 05:58 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

He does it with extreme ease.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 06:02 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

How much intel does the government get on him?? If they get a fair amount, I feel like Wolverine can be subdued easier than one would think if you just use a magnet to subdue him and dump him in an ocean. If they don't have any intel he walks into the oval office with little resistance.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 09:19 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I dunno. Don't see Wolverine falling for a magnet trap in a real-life setting. That'd require some ridiculous preparation.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 09:47 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

lolz and double lolz.. Obama dies a gruesome death

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 10:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
I dunno. Don't see Wolverine falling for a magnet trap in a real-life setting. That'd require some ridiculous preparation.

Nah man, Obama just has to order one of those huge ass Acme magnets to stop him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 10:15 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If Jimmy gets to keep his Comic Book FanBoy Aura powers then nothing short of a nuke is even gonna slow him down.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2014 11:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 12:28 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Are the armed forces given preparation time and a run down of Wolverine?

If not, Wolverine could pretty easily sneak in, do the deed, and sneak out. Or just charge in, do the deed, and charge out.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 07:04 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Potus stomps

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 12:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

SNIKT!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 12:25 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is Obama allowed to use his Messiah Powers?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 07:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Camp David is the only place were the President isn't constantly surrounded by the SS. Wolverine just need to hide out there, or on Obummer's favorite golf course and wait for the right opportunity.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 08:01 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote