Game of Thrones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Does anyone watch this show? I had no idea where to put this thread, but the show is so good that it deserves a spot somewhere. Right? I've watched pretty much every episode, and season 4 just began. It was awesome. I thought of making this thread for people who really enjoy the show, and wanted to discuss it. So, any comments?

NemeBro
You might have considered posting in the Game of Thrones thread on KMC's TV forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548073&pagenumber=1

It's a pretty great show.

Firefly218
I saw the first two seasons and they were awesome. Haven't gotten a chance to watch season 3 yet

quanchi112
I watched the show here at the beginning. Once I started watching it the lemmings copied me.

Stoic
Didn't realize there was a forum for this. Thanks. And apologies to the Moderators for posting in the wrong forum.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I watched the show here at the beginning. Once I started watching it the lemmings copied me.

I've been watching it from the start as well, I told several people how good it was, but no one listened to me except my mom, and she thought that it was great too. Season 4 has to be the best season so far, well IMO. The Queen Mother needs to die, but that would ruin the show... Episode 2 at the end gave me so much joy, but it was bitter sweet. Won't give away anything, but it was nearly as shocking as what happened to the Starks. I can't help but wonder whether or not John Snow will become truly great?

I predict a couple of paths that he could go on. I'd say more but I don't want to ruin it even if it doesn't happen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't realize there was a forum for this. Thanks. And apologies to the Moderators for posting in the wrong forum.

I've been watching it from the start as well, I told several people how good it was, but no one listened to me except my mom, and she thought that it was great too. Season 4 has to be the best season so far, well IMO. The Queen Mother needs to die, but that would ruin the show... Episode 2 at the end gave me so much joy, but it was bitter sweet. Won't give away anything, but it was nearly as shocking as what happened to the Starks. I can't help but wonder whether or not John Snow will become truly great?

I predict a couple of paths that he could go on. I'd say more but I don't want to ruin it even if it doesn't happen. Robtard copied me and started watching the show. He's a real follower. Yes, this season has been off to the races. I haven't read the books so I didn't see this coming.

Lord Lucien
Is this the show where the Danyborn absorbs dragon souls?

Arachnid1
I've been with this show since the beginning, before it got cool. I've been reading the books since the first one in 1996 when I was 4 years old. Come @ meh pheggits. smoke

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I've been with this show since the beginning, before it got cool. I've been reading the books since the first one in 1996 when I was 4 years old. Come @ meh pheggits. smoke Prove it.

Arachnid1
Prove it. http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/117169/117169,1329335442,1/stock-photo-the-child-is-reading-with-interest-a-thick-red-book-95253670.jpg

That's a famous photo of me reading A Clash of Kings.

Arya dies in book five. Boom. Thats what you get for questioning me, pheggit.

jaden101
Robtard copied me and started watching the show. He's a real follower. Yes, this season has been off to the races. I haven't read the books so I didn't see this coming.

Well this season you have Tyrion shooting Tywin in the balls with a crossbow while he's taking a dump right before he strangles Shae to death with the hand of the king necklace for ****ing his father.

Then there's Ygritte dying in the attack on the wall. The mountain and Oberyn Martell killing each other in Tyrion's trial by combat. Mormont being cast out by Dany for betraying her. Cat Stark being revived by Beric Dondarrion for her to become Lady Stoneheart. She then goes on a big rampage killing everyone who done her wrong including hanging Brienne of Tarth cos she has Jamie's sword.

jaden101
Oh....um....spoiler tags.

Is it too late for that?

Sorry.

quanchi112
What an ******* for posting spoilers. You have no honor. Lucky for you I didn't read it all. Way to ruin it for others.

Arachnid1
420 blaze it pheggit

Robtard
Robtard copied me and started watching the show. He's a real follower. Yes, this season has been off to the races. I haven't read the books so I didn't see this coming.

Keep proving to everyone that I'm in your head smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Keep proving to everyone that I'm in your head smile I knew I still owned you. Keep dancing to my fiddle.

Robtard
I knew I still owned you. Keep dancing to my fiddle.

You're thinking of me in threads I've not posted in, means I'm in your head even when I don't try smile

Condolences on you reading the spoilers though, that sucks.

NemeBro
Originally posted by jaden101
Well this season you have Tyrion shooting Tywin in the balls with a crossbow while he's taking a dump right before he strangles Shae to death with the hand of the king necklace for ****ing his father.

Then there's Ygritte dying in the attack on the wall. The mountain and Oberyn Martell killing each other in Tyrion's trial by combat. Mormont being cast out by Dany for betraying her. Cat Stark being revived by Beric Dondarrion for her to become Lady Stoneheart. She then goes on a big rampage killing everyone who done her wrong including hanging Brienne of Tarth cos she has Jamie's sword. I literally lol'd, good job. thumb up

quanchi112
You're thinking of me in threads I've not posted in, means I'm in your head even when I don't try smile

Condolences on you reading the spoilers though, that sucks. When I call you you come to me. You're my dog.

Robtard
Your butthurt aside, the condolences on being GoT spoiled on key points of the story was sincere.

Epicurus
What an ******* for posting spoilers. You have no honor. Lucky for you I didn't read it all. Way to ruin it for others.
If you had actually read the books, then you would know that Arya isn't actually dead, clownchi112.

Esau Cairn
I thought that midget was Bilbo?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
If you had actually read the books, then you would know that Arya isn't actually dead, clownchi112. I didn't read the books. I said that, loser.

Epicurus
I didn't read the books. I said that, loser.
That figures, since you were stupid enough to fall for his fake spoiler trick. laughing out loud

Impediment
XjzC2DRgEo4

quanchi112
That figures, since you were stupid enough to fall for his fake spoiler trick. laughing out loud So if I said I didn't read the books how would I know what's coming. You're a tool.

Epicurus
So if I said I didn't read the books how would I know what's coming. You're a tool.
You would prove what an idiot you are by boasting how you were the first to watch the show and everyone copy-catted you, even when the fandom existed long before you heard of the series.laughing out loud

quanchi112
You would prove what an idiot you are by boasting how you were the first to watch the show and everyone copy-catted you, even when the fandom existed long before you heard of the series.laughing out loud I was the first to watch the show. Sorry, loser.

Epicurus
I was the first to watch the show. Sorry, loser.
Complete and utter lie. thumb down

quanchi112
Complete and utter lie. thumb down You are in denial.

Epicurus
You are in denial.
Irony.

quanchi112
Irony. No.

Epicurus
No.
Yes.

quanchi112
Yes. Nah.

focus4chumps

ygr5AHufBN4

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
ygr5AHufBN4 ?

focus4chumps
just look at the bright side. now you know more about whats going to happen than all the unspoiled "lemmings" smile

quanchi112
just look at the bright side. now you know more about whats going to happen than all the unspoiled "lemmings" smile ??

focus4chumps
Lucky for you I didn't read it all.

and so he spoke...

and so he spoke...evil face

jaden spoiled you on the part involving tywin and tyrion. or else how would you know it was a spoiler?

however i do believe that the possibility exists that you were not dumb enough to continue to the final paragraph.

am i not merciful? evil face

quanchi112
and so he spoke...

and so he spoke...evil face

jaden spoiled you on the part involving tywin and tyrion. or else how would you know it was a spoiler?

however i do believe that the possibility exists that you were not dumb enough to continue to the final paragraph.

am i not merciful? evil face ???

Robtard

http://imageshack.com/a/img46/4546/nggaplease.jpg

focus4chumps
nobody asked you, pedro

Robtard
That's not even my name, bro.

Arachnid1
ygr5AHufBN4 That is the 2nd greatest youtube video I've ever seen.

focus4chumps
That's not even my name, bro.

thats enough out of you, pedro.

focus4chumps
so...i just came to the shocking revelation that prince oberyn martell in game of thrones would have actually made a perfect reboot-khan.

Firefly218
so...i just came to the shocking revelation that prince oberyn martell in game of thrones would have actually made a perfect reboot-khan.

Where's your evidence?

Robtard
Pascal not looking like the whitest man white, for one. Do you even Trek, bro?

focus4chumps
Pascal not looking like the whitest man white, for one. Do you even Trek, bro?

i was thinking more of his general appearance + emoting suppressed rage + his accent.

wasnt judging him by his skin color because i'm not racist little mexican like you.

Robtard
When does "general appearance" not fit in with "skin color". Face it, seeing pasty-white English Khan irked you. You were irked.

focus4chumps
When does "general appearance" not fit in with "skin color". Face it, seeing pasty-white English Khan irked you. You were irked.

if pascal was albino or black he would have still made a better khan.

Robtard
Black people can be albino too

quanchi112
so...i just came to the shocking revelation that prince oberyn martell in game of thrones would have actually made a perfect reboot-khan. Shut your skank mouth right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.