KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Game of Thrones

Does anyone watch this show? I had no idea where to put this thread, but the show is so good that it deserves a spot somewhere. Right? I've watched pretty much every episode, and season 4 just began. It was awesome. I thought of making this thread for people who really enjoy the show, and wanted to discuss it. So, any comments?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 10:27 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You might have considered posting in the Game of Thrones thread on KMC's TV forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

It's a pretty great show.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 10:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw the first two seasons and they were awesome. Haven't gotten a chance to watch season 3 yet

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 10:33 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I watched the show here at the beginning. Once I started watching it the lemmings copied me.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 11:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Didn't realize there was a forum for this. Thanks. And apologies to the Moderators for posting in the wrong forum.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I watched the show here at the beginning. Once I started watching it the lemmings copied me.

I've been watching it from the start as well, I told several people how good it was, but no one listened to me except my mom, and she thought that it was great too. Season 4 has to be the best season so far, well IMO. The Queen Mother needs to die, but that would ruin the show... Episode 2 at the end gave me so much joy, but it was bitter sweet. Won't give away anything, but it was nearly as shocking as what happened to the Starks. I can't help but wonder whether or not John Snow will become truly great?

I predict a couple of paths that he could go on. I'd say more but I don't want to ruin it even if it doesn't happen.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 11:48 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't realize there was a forum for this. Thanks. And apologies to the Moderators for posting in the wrong forum.

I've been watching it from the start as well, I told several people how good it was, but no one listened to me except my mom, and she thought that it was great too. Season 4 has to be the best season so far, well IMO. The Queen Mother needs to die, but that would ruin the show... Episode 2 at the end gave me so much joy, but it was bitter sweet. Won't give away anything, but it was nearly as shocking as what happened to the Starks. I can't help but wonder whether or not John Snow will become truly great?

I predict a couple of paths that he could go on. I'd say more but I don't want to ruin it even if it doesn't happen.
Robtard copied me and started watching the show. He's a real follower. Yes, this season has been off to the races. I haven't read the books so I didn't see this coming.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 12:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Is this the show where the Danyborn absorbs dragon souls?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 12:33 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I've been with this show since the beginning, before it got cool. I've been reading the books since the first one in 1996 when I was 4 years old. Come @ meh pheggits.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 12:40 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I've been with this show since the beginning, before it got cool. I've been reading the books since the first one in 1996 when I was 4 years old. Come @ meh pheggits.
Prove it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 12:46 AM
Arachnid1

Prove it.
(please log in to view the image)

That's a famous photo of me reading A Clash of Kings.

Arya dies in book five. Boom. Thats what you get for questioning me, pheggit.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 01:01 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robtard copied me and started watching the show. He's a real follower. Yes, this season has been off to the races. I haven't read the books so I didn't see this coming.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Well this season you have Tyrion shooting Tywin in the balls with a crossbow while he's taking a dump right before he strangles Shae to death with the hand of the king necklace for ****ing his father.

Then there's Ygritte dying in the attack on the wall. The mountain and Oberyn Martell killing each other in Tyrion's trial by combat. Mormont being cast out by Dany for betraying her. Cat Stark being revived by Beric Dondarrion for her to become Lady Stoneheart. She then goes on a big rampage killing everyone who done her wrong including hanging Brienne of Tarth cos she has Jamie's sword.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Last edited by Impediment on Apr 18th, 2014 at 03:53 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 01:23 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh....um....spoiler tags.

Is it too late for that?

Sorry.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 01:24 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

What an ******* for posting spoilers. You have no honor. Lucky for you I didn't read it all. Way to ruin it for others.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:03 AM
Arachnid1

420 blaze it pheggit

PWNT

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:11 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Keep proving to everyone that I'm in your head smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:14 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Keep proving to everyone that I'm in your head smile
I knew I still owned you. Keep dancing to my fiddle.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:15 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I knew I still owned you. Keep dancing to my fiddle.

You're thinking of me in threads I've not posted in, means I'm in your head even when I don't try smile

Condolences on you reading the spoilers though, that sucks.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:26 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by jaden101
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Well this season you have Tyrion shooting Tywin in the balls with a crossbow while he's taking a dump right before he strangles Shae to death with the hand of the king necklace for ****ing his father.

Then there's Ygritte dying in the attack on the wall. The mountain and Oberyn Martell killing each other in Tyrion's trial by combat. Mormont being cast out by Dany for betraying her. Cat Stark being revived by Beric Dondarrion for her to become Lady Stoneheart. She then goes on a big rampage killing everyone who done her wrong including hanging Brienne of Tarth cos she has Jamie's sword.
I literally lol'd, good job. thumb up

Last edited by Impediment on Apr 18th, 2014 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:01 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
You're thinking of me in threads I've not posted in, means I'm in your head even when I don't try smile

Condolences on you reading the spoilers though, that sucks.
When I call you you come to me. You're my dog.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:27 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your butthurt aside, the condolences on being GoT spoiled on key points of the story was sincere.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:29 AM