What is the gap in power level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Let's use Thor for the high herald, Thanos as the trans, and Odin as the skyfather. Power here is measured by blast output strength, physical strength, and durability, but not versatility (speed, exotic powers like time control, bfr ability, etc).

What is the average gap between a high herald and a skyfather?
Measure in multiples of Thors stacked in power.

First answer these; then make the conclusion.
1. What is the average gap between a high herald and a trans?
Measure in multiples of Thors stacked in power.

2. What is the average gap between a trans and a skyfather?
Measure in multiples of Thanos stacked in power.

I would go first. I believe about 3 of Thors stacked in power (blast power, strength, durability, etc.) would equal Thanos. I feel Thor with Mjolnir hits can affect Thanos on a low level from the history of showings.

Then, I would say about 3 Thanos can equal Odin.
Thanos didn't quite affect Odin at all when they fought directly. But again Odin has been affected slightly by Thor.

In conclusion, I come up with roughly 9 Thors stacked that can match Odin in strength, blast power, and durability. Please support your opinion. Try not to cherry pick 1 showing. Use various showings in history.

DarkSaint85
This thread is largely useless, because you will then have PIS and CIS showings, as well as WIS (Writer Induced Stupidity).

Insane Titan
Utter garbage

Endless Mike
Over 9000

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This thread is largely useless, because you will then have PIS and CIS showings, as well as WIS (Writer Induced Stupidity).

Well weed them out and take an educated guess based off evidence. It's PIS showings everywhere, in all threads. CIS has nothing to do with this thread. I definied power as blast output strength, physical strength, and durability. Other powers are not included.

This is an important thread to determine where high heralds, trans, and skyfathers stand from each other. Everyone disagrees on the gap. So if someone can offer some good evidence to contribute would be great.

h1a8
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Over 9000 Vote on it, and give reasons why? This is physical strength and durability along with average blast output power. Odin with galaxy busting blasts is not his average.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
Well weed them out and take an educated guess based off evidence. It's PIS showings everywhere, in all threads. CIS has nothing to do with this thread. I definied power as blast output strength, physical strength, and durability. Other powers are not included.

This is an important thread to determine where high heralds, trans, and skyfathers stand from each other. Everyone disagrees on the gap. So if someone can offer some good evidence to contribute would be great.

But Thor has a very specific attack, when he becomes one with Mjolnir.

Does he bust it out in every comic? Of course not. Does he bust it out every...10 comics? No. The Godblast is an attack that at any one time, Thor is capable of performing, but PIS (or, more likely, CIS, as he's not going to throw planet shattering blasts around when he's fighting the Rhino) means that he does not use it.

But he is still able to bust it out when called upon. It's not like he has to gain a specific powerup etc to do so.

So in relation to this thread, Thor's Godblast exceeds what Thanos can throw out on average. Just because he doesn't use it, does not mean he cannot use it.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But Thor has a very specific attack, when he becomes one with Mjolnir.

Does he bust it out in every comic? Of course not. Does he bust it out every...10 comics? No. The Godblast is an attack that at any one time, Thor is capable of performing, but PIS (or, more likely, CIS, as he's not going to throw planet shattering blasts around when he's fighting the Rhino) means that he does not use it.

But he is still able to bust it out when called upon. It's not like he has to gain a specific powerup etc to do so.

So in relation to this thread, Thor's Godblast exceeds what Thanos can throw out on average. Just because he doesn't use it, does not mean he cannot use it. Oh I see. Well I wasn't even thinking about the Godblast at all. I was thinking of lightning, random energy blasts, vortexes, and other stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.