Thor dual wielding Mjolnir and Stormbreaker vs. BRB with his limiter off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
BRB can't call or use Stormbreaker (Odin has transferred the enchantment to Thor)

zopzop
http://media.giphy.com/media/ZLpI2VAZh0Ry0/giphy.gif

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
http://media.giphy.com/media/ZLpI2VAZh0Ry0/giphy.gif

Galan007
He's talking about a decoupled Bill, seen here:
http://imgur.com/xlm6bgW
http://imgur.com/Eg7tPhb
http://imgur.com/lEVfpt5
http://imgur.com/9LLIzLi
http://imgur.com/oobwh1A
That is the same alien armada that not even Surfer+Stardust were able to adequately defend Galactus against. The major drawback/weakness with Bill's decoupled form, however, is that he can only sustain it for a few minutes before reaching critical mass.

Endless Mike
At least one person gets it

Sin I AM
its not enough

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Sin I AM
its not enough

Do you mean the power boost isn't enough for BRB to win, Stormbreaker isn't enough for Thor to win, or one person getting what I mean isn't enough to make this a good thread?

Sin I AM

ShadowFyre
No. Storm breaker wouldn't double Thor's power( unless someone has scans of it actually doing that). Bills power is effectively doubled while Thor just has an extra weapon. If Thor plays it smart and ranged, he wins or stalls him out. If Bill gets in close and immediately goes to work on Thor in this state, he should beat the shit out of Thor or any other herald in short order.

carver9
Bill wins.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No. Storm breaker wouldn't double Thor's power( unless someone has scans of it actually doing that). Bills power is effectively doubled while Thor just has an extra weapon. If Thor plays it smart and ranged, he wins or stalls him out. If Bill gets in close and immediately goes to work on Thor in this state, he should beat the shit out of Thor or any other herald in short order.

thumb up

This doesn't include Bill being in this form taking out a universal threat.

ShadowFyre
If I am fighting a guy that is my equal and we both have hammers it is 50/50 who will win. If I get both hammers its probably 70/30 in my favor. If I have both hammers and the other guy becomes a bear, I'm probably not gonna win.

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If I am fighting a guy that is my equal and we both have hammers it is 50/50 who will win. If I get both hammers its probably 70/30 in my favor. If I have both hammers and the other guy becomes a bear, I'm probably not gonna win. Well you can easily win but not Thor due to character. We could just send one hammer at Bill and hold one for defense. The one we sent will be remote controlled. It would basically help us easily win the fight. Throw in some blasts from the hammer we are holding and it is a wrap.

Can someone explain this limiter stuff for Bill? What are the relevant issue numbers? This is my first time hearing this.

zopzop
its not enough

Endless Mike
Originally posted by h1a8
Well you can easily win but not Thor due to character. We could just send one hammer at Bill and hold one for defense. The one we sent will be remote controlled. It would basically help us easily win the fight. Throw in some blasts from the hammer we are holding and it is a wrap.

Can someone explain this limiter stuff for Bill? What are the relevant issue numbers? This is my first time hearing this.

It was in Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter

Sin I AM
Bill is good but he ain't beating Thor without stormbreaker even without his limiter

carver9
Bill is good but he ain't beating Thor without stormbreaker even without his limiter

Did you read the comic with Bill in it with his restraints off/power ups (God Hunter) as displayed in the OP? Don't think you did because you wouldn't be saying this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd have liked to see Bill with no limiters with Stormbreaker. That would be OP.

Anyways, Thor wins. Too much fire power, and more importantly, defense.

Thor needs to be on his a-game though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Did you read the comic with Bill in it with his restraints off/power ups (God Hunter) as displayed in the OP? Don't think you did because you wouldn't be saying this.

It's nothing Thor hasn't faced before

carver9
It's nothing Thor hasn't faced before

What makes you say that? What in the story did Bill do that made you come to the conclusion that Thor could beat Bill under these conditions?

Sin I AM
The simple fact that he Thor is simply that good and he has mjolnir and sb. I mean he can passively absorb everything bill dishes out until he overloads. It's not rocket science

carver9
The simple fact that he Thor is simply that good and he has mjolnir and sb. I mean he can passively absorb everything bill dishes out until he overloads. It's not rocket science

So what happened during the Bill story to make you think he will not pull the majority here?

Sin I AM
Nothing happened to make me think he would. I don't think u realize how hax those hammers can be

carver9
Nothing happened to make me think he would. I don't think u realize how hax those hammers can be

What kind of amp would two hammer give Thor? Provide scans proving your case. Also, during this state (i know you don't know this so I will educate you), Bill out performed both Surfer and Stardust. In this state, Bill took out a being that was warping an entire universe (stated that if Bill didn't stop her, everything would have been destroyed).

Sin I AM
Lol i love how u condescend like i've never read a comic. SB doesn't provide a boost aside from being an extra projectile. And i know the events that took place during stormbreaker. What im saying is its nothing that Thor hasn't faced and he'd have no issues absorbing and redirecting whatever Bill sent his way BEFORE he overloads.

carver9
Lol i love how u condescend like i've never read a comic. SB doesn't provide a boost aside from being an extra projectile. And i know the events that took place during stormbreaker. What im saying is its nothing that Thor hasn't faced and he'd have no issues absorbing and redirecting whatever Bill sent his way BEFORE he overloads.

And Thor isn't anything Bill hasn't faced before. What does that even mean? Bill at his AVERAGE levels can give Thor a hell of a fight. Hell, during Thor most powerful showing (Blood and Thunder), Bill had an advantage against Thor to the point that Thor was nearly unconscious and that was normal Bill. Bill at these heights are amplified past Herald levels...hell, based off his showing he could possibly be high trans. Now again what has Thir done with two hammers to make you think he would win this?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
And Thor isn't anything Bill hasn't faced before. What does that even mean? Bill at his AVERAGE levels can give Thor a hell of a fight. Hell, during Thor most powerful showing (Blood and Thunder), Bill had an advantage against Thor to the point that Thor was nearly unconscious and that was normal Bill. Bill at these heights are amplified past Herald levels...hell, based off his showing he could possibly be high trans. Now again what has Thir done with two hammers to make you think he would win this?

Dude layoff the two hammers shtick. I never said two hammers would make a difference. What i said was Thor is simply better. His highs are wayyy above Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.