Thanos vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
No prep. Who wins in terms of raw strength?

Delta1938
If this produces Quanny cakes vs carter, I think I'll take Qaunny off Ignore and make some popcorn.

pym-ftw
Thanos wins...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
If this produces Quanny cakes vs carter, I think I'll take Qaunny off Ignore and make some popcorn. Ignoring is for the weak of hearts. Thanos wins. Know me and know despair.

LordofBrooklyn
Which Hulk?

The current Hulk is stronger at default and will ramp up.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ignoring is for the weak of hearts. Thanos wins. Know me and know despair.

Delta...Quan said this to you.

Odekahn
Now THIS is gonna be good.

LeonBuco666
Thanos wins
Hulk wins
Thanos can do this
Hulk can do that
But thanos can do this, so concede
No, hulk can do this
I accept you concession
Hulk is skyfather an thanos is trans
Lies, thanos can do this which makes him abstract
Way to ignore context, look what hulk can do
Thanos can do lots of other things
Etc

Thats what this will be if Carver & Quan decide to lock horns....why do you all feel excitement?

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Delta...Quan said this to you.

Don't care about a whiny little girl's emobitchery. I wanna see you two go at it on Thanos vs Hulk.

Delta1938
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thanos wins
Hulk wins
Thanos can do this
Hulk can do that
But thanos can do this, so concede
No, hulk can do this
I accept you concession
Hulk is skyfather an thanos is trans
Lies, thanos can do this which makes him abstract
Way to ignore context, look what hulk can do
Thanos can do lots of other things
Etc

Thats what this will be if Carver & Quan decide to lock horns....why do you all feel excitement?

It's the online equivalent of two retards fighting over a pencil sharpener.

LeonBuco666
It's the online equivalent of two retards fighting over a pencil sharpener.
laughing out loud

Delta1938
laughing out loud

What I want is a Thanos vs Hulk vs Superman vs Sentry vs Thor thread and have Quanny cakes, Carter, H1, Enzeru and Rage(snatched from the past before Hulk, Marvel and Abhi broke him) thrown in and go at it.

That would be EPIC. But I don't know if the Internet could handle it. It would be as risky as dividing by zero.

LeonBuco666
What I want is a Thanos vs Hulk vs Superman vs Sentry vs Thor thread and have Quanny cakes, Carter, H1, Enzeru and Rage(snatched from the past before Hulk, Marvel and Abhi broke him) thrown in and go at it.

That would be EPIC. But I don't know if the Internet could handle it. It would be as risky as dividing by zero.

You know, thats a good idea. Do it, I dare ya

Delta1938
You know, thats a good idea. Do it, I dare ya

I can't time travel to before Rage was broken, Quanny cakes and Kitty Cat aren't even debating each other here, and Enzeru is actually not replying to me unlike everyone else she put on ignore. I don't think anything would come of it.

LeonBuco666
I can't time travel to before Rage was broken, Quanny cakes and Kitty Cat aren't even debating each other here, and Enzeru is actually not replying to me unlike everyone else she put on ignore. I don't think anything would come of it.

Hm, well thats not very convenient.

Enzeru
Gr8 b8 m8! I r8 8/8 !

Delta1938
Originally posted by Enzeru
Gr8 b8 m8! I r8 8/8 !

Hmmmm.....replying to me? If so, I thought you put me on ignore? I mean, I don't know if it WAS to me, but if it was, how could I be baiting you if I figured you weren't even reading what I post?

quanchi112
Don't care about a whiny little girl's emobitchery. I wanna see you two go at it on Thanos vs Hulk.
Translation:
You're scared of me.

Let it be known.

Kid Kurdy
Thanos is more powerful but Hulk is stronger.

It's really not that complicated.

Odekahn
The crowd has amassed... Now we wait and see who throws the first blow.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
The crowd has amassed... Now we wait and see who throws the first blow. ?

h1a8
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
No prep. Who wins in terms of raw strength?
In a strength contest thread, you must specify which Hulk.
In comics, Hulk can range from a few hundred tons to planetary level (WBH).
Surely, the strongest versions of Hulk is astronomically stronger than Thanos.
So again, specifiy which Hulk (Average Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk, WWH, Mindless Hulk, WBH, etc.)

The Sorrow
Originally posted by h1a8
So again, specifiy which Hulk (Average Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk, WWH, Mindless Hulk, WBH, etc.)
When has Hulks limit been a few hundred tons?

Cosmic_Beings

Savage Hulk

h1a8
Originally posted by The Sorrow
When has Hulks limit been a few hundred tons?
You mean lower limit?
His lower limit is under 100 pounds (Bruce Banner). Hulk has operated in the few hundred tons range plenty of times. This is Hulk at his lowest levels.

DarkSaint85
Bruce always looks so ripped though!!!

No homo.

The Sorrow
You mean lower limit?
His lower limit is under 100 pounds (Bruce Banner). Hulk has operated in the few hundred tons range plenty of times. This is Hulk at his lowest levels.
Again, when? Hulks average is Thor-level.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bruce always looks so ripped though!!!

No homo.

LIES!! That was completely homo!!!

carver9
H1 doesn't know what he is talking about like usual. Provide some scan or be quiet H1.

Rao Kal El
H1 doesn't know what he is talking about like usual. Provide some scan or be quiet H1.

So are you going to engage H1 because he say something about savage hulk, but not Quani who is saying that Thanos wins regardless of the hulk? (oh yes he did, he said Thanos wins even before the OP said which Hulk)

Shame on you scan daddy. nono

the Darkone
Thanos

iceman24567
Hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
So are you going to engage H1 because he say something about savage hulk, but not Quani who is saying that Thanos wins regardless of the hulk? (oh yes he did, he said Thanos wins even before the OP said which Hulk)

Shame on you scan daddy. nono Go back to bickering with Delta over the Punishers win you judas.

h1a8
Again, when? Hulks average is Thor-level. No it isn't. Hulk's average is slightly above Thor.
I was referring to Hulk's RANGE. From lowest to highest.
Here is the breakdown from lowest to average to high end.

Hulk, at his utmost lowest showings, operate at a few hundred tons.
Thor is also the same at his lowest.

Savage Hulk's average should be somewhere between a few thousand tons to a few tens of thousands of tons.
Same with Thor.

High End Savage Hulk is easily in the billions of tons, same as with Thor.

In comics, character's strength levels fluctuate from low to average to high.

Professor Hulk, WWH, and other Hulk's have different Ranges. That is why the OP must specify which Hulk. But he said, Savage Hulk.

Using Average Savage Hulk, average Thanos would be stronger. For High end characters, Savage Hulk would be stronger than Thanos. That sums up the thread nicely.

carver9
No it isn't. Hulk's average is slightly above Thor.

Savage Hulk's average should be somewhere between a few thousand tons to a few tens of thousands of tons.
Same with Thor.

Professor Hulk, WWH, and other Hulk's have different Ranges. That is why the OP must specify which Hulk. But he said, Savage Hulk.

Using Average Savage Hulk, average Thanos would be stronger. For High end characters, Savage Hulk would be stronger than Thanos. That sums up the thread nicely.

I'm going to ask you this one more time, then I'm reporting you. Prove that Hulk operates at the level you say he operate at?

Here is a calm Hulk holding up a mountain twice the size of the Appalachian all by himself.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12259418/Hulk7.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12259420/Hulk8.jpg.html

I'm going to ask you one more time to provide evidence backing your claims.

carver9
And to prove that the Hulk was calm...here he is smiling, etc...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12259414/Hulk6.jpg.html

The Sorrow
No it isn't. Hulk's average is slightly above Thor.

Same with Thor.

No offence but you're talking complete and utter shite. You think guys like Hulk and Thor operate in the 1000 ton range? Ridiculous. These guys can casually carry mountains on their back, high end feats would be planetary + for them.

h1a8
I'm going to ask you this one more time, then I'm reporting you. Prove that Hulk operates at the level you say he operate at?

Here is a calm Hulk holding up a mountain twice the size of the Appalachian all by himself.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12259418/Hulk7.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12259420/Hulk8.jpg.html

I'm going to ask you one more time to provide evidence backing your claims. What does it mean to say, "would level does Hulk operate"?
That's a stupid question since Hulk doesnt operate at a fixed strength. I never said what level Hulk OPERATES AT. I said what LEVELS (plural) or what RANGE Hulk has operated at. In Hulk's lowest showings, he has operated at a few hundred tons (when fighting Thing, etc.) In Hulk's more consistent everyday showings, he operates between a few thousand tons to a few tens of thousands of tons. A High End Hulk (Savage Hulk only) operates easily into the billions of tons. His strength level fluctuates not only by stress and anger but writer's artistic license. Meaning, some writers wrote Hulk at lower levels than others irrelevant of his anger.

Not only do you post Merged Hulk (I wasn't talking about him) and not Savage Hulk but Hulk is not calm there. Are you phucking kidding me. He's stressed as hell. Look at all the sweat pouring down on him. If a huge ass mountain was going to land on you then your adrenaline would be pumping something fierce.

Again, the lowest strength levels can be proven in the countless times he fought beings whose strength is around 100 tons (Thing, Colossus, etc).
He showed that he was stronger than them but not by a whole lot.

h1a8
No offence but you're talking complete and utter shite. You think guys like Hulk and Thor operate in the 1000 ton range? Ridiculous. These guys can casually carry mountains on their back, high end feats would be planetary + for them.

No offense but you are ignorant to reality. Hulk and Thor only operate in the billions of tons in their high end showings. Hulk and Thor has fought many beings whose strength level is very close to 100 tons. Hulk and Thor has hit and threw things around that estimates that they are operating between a few thousand tons to tens of thousands of tons.
Hulk, in his average showings, jumps 3 miles per leap when traveling. This my friend is a few thousand tons of force Hulk is using with his legs. And legs are stronger than arms.

carver9
What does it mean to say, "would level does Hulk operate"?
That's a stupid question since Hulk doesnt operate at a fixed strength. I never said what level Hulk OPERATES AT. I said what LEVELS (plural) or what RANGE Hulk has operated at. In Hulk's lowest showings, he has operated at a few hundred tons (when fighting Thing, etc.) In Hulk's more consistent everyday showings, he operates between a few thousand tons to a few tens of thousands of tons. A High End Hulk (Savage Hulk only) operates easily into the billions of tons. His strength level fluctuates not only by stress and anger but writer's artistic license. Meaning, some writers wrote Hulk at lower levels than others irrelevant of his anger.

Not only do you post Merged Hulk (I wasn't talking about him) and not Savage Hulk but Hulk is not calm there. Are you phucking kidding me. He's stressed as hell. Look at all the sweat pouring down on him. If a huge ass mountain was going to land on you then your adrenaline would be pumping something fierce.

Again, the lowest strength levels can be proven in the countless times he fought beings whose strength is around 100 tons (Thing, Colossus, etc).
He showed that he was stronger than them but not by a whole lot.

He is smiling AND calm when the mountain fell on him and he had to catch the mountain (while again, in a calm state). He wasn't even mad when the mountain was on him which is the reason Spiderman started insulting him to make him angry. By the way, reported. A fight doesn't indicate how strong a character is. Gamora is a class 10 and has good showings against Thanos. Spiderman, hell, Batman himself lasted against a Superman that was trying to kill him. Thing is thing, he does well for a little and gets two pieced. I asked you to provide evidence, not what you thought. That was Professor Hulk by the way, a Hulk that is much weaker than Savage. While I'm reporting you, what fts do you have that backs up your claims?

h1a8
He is smiling AND calm when the mountain fell on him and he had to catch the mountain (while again, in a calm state). He wasn't even mad when the mountain was on him which is the reason Spiderman started insulting him to make him angry. By the way, reported. A fight doesn't indicate how strong a character is. Gamora is a class 10 and has good showings against Thanos. Spiderman, hell, Batman himself lasted against a Superman that was trying to kill him. Thing is thing, he does well for a little and gets two pieced. I asked you to provide evidence, not what you thought. That was Professor Hulk by the way, a Hulk that is much weaker than Savage. While I'm reporting you, what fts do you have that backs up your claims?

Did you read my post in its entirety, especially the part about ARTISTIC LICENSE?
Hulk wasn't holding the mountain when he was smiling. The mountain was stuck already. Hulk just put his arms up in an attempt to brace the mountain.

A fight CAN indicate how strong a character is when we see them striking another character. Hulk has struck Colossus, Thing, etc. and also has been hit by them. Thing maxes out at 100 tons. Hulk was operating at several times those characters when he fought them at times.

Batman lasting against Superman trying to kill him PROVES that Superman was operating at very low strength levels. Gamora is beyond class 10 but again she was never hit by Thanos to show Thanos strength. Thanos durability in that scene was written low because Gamora was able to harm him.

In other words, characters are written down to fight other characters. Their durability, strength, etc. can be reduced greatly in order to fit the plot.

I provided evidence. Hulk fights with Thing, Colossus, etc. shows his strength level. Unless you think a 100 ton being can survive a hit against a million ton punch or more? Do you know who Merged Hulk is? Geez, it's Professor Hulk. Why didn't you know this? I stated that in my post. I'm talking about Savage Hulk and you post something with Merged Hulk. Hilarious.

LMAO. I'll give you something to report. You are an idiot.

I gave you plenty of evidence.
1. Hulk's many many fights with lower beings, etc.
2. Hulk's jumping 3 miles proves he is using thousands of tons of force.

I never claimed what level Hulk will be on a forum fight. I was addressing a totally different issue (until you butted in) explaining Hulk's Range in comics (from his lowest to his highest). You instantly took it to me that I was arguing that Hulk starts out with a few hundred tons or that's his average. I never said nor implied that. As far as I'm concerned, Savage Hulk starts with at least millions of tons of strength IN A FORUM FIGHT.

carver9
Did you read my post in its entirety, especially the part about ARTISTIC LICENSE?
Hulk wasn't holding the mountain when he was smiling. The mountain was stuck already. Hulk just put his arms up in an attempt to brace the mountain.

A fight CAN indicate how strong a character is when we see them striking another character. Hulk has struck Colossus, Thing, etc. and also has been hit by them. Thing maxes out at 100 tons. Hulk was operating at several times those characters when he fought them at times.

Batman lasting against Superman trying to kill him PROVES that Superman was operating at very low strength levels. Gamora is beyond class 10 but again she was never hit by Thanos to show Thanos strength. Thanos durability in that scene was written low because Gamora was able to harm him.

In other words, characters are written down to fight other characters. Their durability, strength, etc. can be reduced greatly in order to fit the plot.

I provided evidence. Hulk fights with Thing, Colossus, etc. shows his strength level. Unless you think a 100 ton being can survive a hit against a million ton punch or more? Do you know who Merged Hulk is? Geez, it's Professor Hulk. Why didn't you know this? I stated that in my post. I'm talking about Savage Hulk and you post something with Merged Hulk. Hilarious.

LMAO. I'll give you something to report. You are an idiot.

I gave you plenty of evidence.
1. Hulk's many many fights with lower beings, etc.
2. Hulk's jumping 3 miles proves he is using thousands of tons of force.

I never claimed what level Hulk will be on a forum fight. I was addressing a totally different issue (until you butted in) explaining Hulk's Range in comics (from his lowest to his highest). You instantly took it to me that I was arguing that Hulk starts out with a few hundred tons or that's his average. I never said nor implied that. As far as I'm concerned, Savage Hulk starts with at least millions of tons of strength IN A FORUM FIGHT.

Prove that he was angry or be quiet. The last we see of him before he caught the mountain, he was smiling. Even when the mountain was on him he wasn't showing a sign of anger (which drives his power). Now again, PROVE IT.

When Hulk fought Colossus, he was weakened. Which is the reason he was commenting on how tired he was and Colossus even bringing up Hulk looking weak.

What fights of Thing vs Hulk makes you think Thing can hang with him let alone take him down to the levels you are bringing him. Have you read ANYTHING on Thing? He doesn't max out at 100 ton. He has fts above that. Reported again.

Lol...Hulk doesn't always have to leap out of orbit just to prove his strength. Also, when has Hulk jumped 3 miles? What if I post Doomsday jumping only around the corner from where he was at, does that give us an indication on how strong he is?

What many many fights does Hulk have against lower being to make you think he doesn't operate at high Herald level strengths? Provide scans. I don't care about what you THINK or what's in your head. I want evidence.

Show me where he starts at in a comic less than a million. Show me where you even get the millions of tons from when we see a calm Hulk supporting a mountain twice the size of our biggest mountain.

Also, Hulk holds back just like any other hero does. It's what he does which has been explained on numerous of occasions. Hulk isn't out to kill Thing or whoever else he is fighting. His goal is to be left alone. So I need more proof that he is trying to kill Thing when he strike him. Provide a scan because on panel it has bee stated more than once that Hulk hold back his power in prevention of killing anyone. Don't reply to this post unless you have evidence. I don't care about your calculations.

DarkSaint85
I think carver prime is being unleashed. He's just opened his sixth carver gate....once all the gates are opened, the Carvatar state is reached.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think carver prime is being unleashed. He's just opened his sixth carver gate....once all the gates are opened, the Carvatar state is reached.

laughing out loud

Naah, H1 just gets to me. I give you mad props daily on going back and forth with him. Don't know how you do it.

JayDaDon
Lol @ Carvatar state

The Sorrow
No offense but you are ignorant to reality. Hulk and Thor only operate in the billions of tons in their high end showings. Hulk and Thor has fought many beings whose strength level is very close to 100 tons. Hulk and Thor has hit and threw things around that estimates that they are operating between a few thousand tons to tens of thousands of tons.
Hulk, in his average showings, jumps 3 miles per leap when traveling. This my friend is a few thousand tons of force Hulk is using with his legs. And legs are stronger than arms.
laughing out loud
Come on H1 you can't believe that surely. Hulk and Thor have fought Captain America does that mean they are only operating at 1 to 5 tons in those scenes too? Your logic is terrible. Fighting someone weaker than themselves doesn't mean they are equal in strength or on the same level, that shouldn't even need to be said, and durability =/= strength. Sometimes their opponent may be tougher than they are strong, then there's the fact Hulk and Thor hold back tremendously against humans or weaker opponents.

Hulk jumping 3 miles is just that... Hulk jumping 3miles. We know he's capable of jumping a lot further because he's done it probably 100's of times.

Badabing
Guys, get back to topic. On panel feats>>>>whatever you think.

Rao Kal El
So Carver is still dodging Quan?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/275sw903505.gif

h1a8
Prove that he was angry or be quiet. The last we see of him before he caught the mountain, he was smiling. Even when the mountain was on him he wasn't showing a sign of anger (which drives his power). Now again, PROVE IT.

When Hulk fought Colossus, he was weakened. Which is the reason he was commenting on how tired he was and Colossus even bringing up Hulk looking weak.

What fights of Thing vs Hulk makes you think Thing can hang with him let alone take him down to the levels you are bringing him. Have you read ANYTHING on Thing? He doesn't max out at 100 ton. He has fts above that. Reported again.

Lol...Hulk doesn't always have to leap out of orbit just to prove his strength. Also, when has Hulk jumped 3 miles? What if I post Doomsday jumping only around the corner from where he was at, does that give us an indication on how strong he is?

What many many fights does Hulk have against lower being to make you think he doesn't operate at high Herald level strengths? Provide scans. I don't care about what you THINK or what's in your head. I want evidence.

Show me where he starts at in a comic less than a million. Show me where you even get the millions of tons from when we see a calm Hulk supporting a mountain twice the size of our biggest mountain.

Also, Hulk holds back just like any other hero does. It's what he does which has been explained on numerous of occasions. Hulk isn't out to kill Thing or whoever else he is fighting. His goal is to be left alone. So I need more proof that he is trying to kill Thing when he strike him. Provide a scan because on panel it has bee stated more than once that Hulk hold back his power in prevention of killing anyone. Don't reply to this post unless you have evidence. I don't care about your calculations.

From this point you are trolling. You insist on arguing Merged Hulk when I stated Savage Hulk. Colossus fought Hulk several times. WWH even comments on their fights in WWH.

I never claimed Thing could take Hulk down. Thing is around 100 tons. Hulk at his lowest showings ever is a few hundred tons. That means Thing fought and lasted with Hulk enough to show that Hulk was at most a few times stronger than Thing. Thing took hits and gave Hulk some good hits. If Hulk was operating at millions of tons or more then Thing and Colossus would be phucking dead or koed in one shot.

What feats have Thing above 100 tons? Prove it. He is actually one of the rare characters whose strength has actually been measured in a comic book (several times). If Thing does have any feats above 100 tons then it isn't much above it.

Hulk for a high majority of his showings jumps around 3 miles. It ranges from 1-4 miles to be more precise. That's average Hulk. Everyone knows this. This is common comic book knowledge. You of all people should know that. Why argue for a character you know nothing about?

Hulk holds back is a retcon. So I'll accept that. But When the writer's wrote his fights with Sasquach, Wendigo, Thing, Colossus, etc. they were not thinking Hulk is holding back. But this is irrelevant since I said Hulk has OPERATED (that implies the possibility of him holding back).

With that said, WWH and higher wins. Any lower Hulk is weaker than Thanos.

h1a8
laughing out loud
Come on H1 you can't believe that surely. Hulk and Thor have fought Captain America does that mean they are only operating at 1 to 5 tons in those scenes too? Your logic is terrible. Fighting someone weaker than themselves doesn't mean they are equal in strength or on the same level, that shouldn't even need to be said, and durability =/= strength. Sometimes their opponent may be tougher than they are strong, then there's the fact Hulk and Thor hold back tremendously against humans or weaker opponents.

Hulk jumping 3 miles is just that... Hulk jumping 3miles. We know he's capable of jumping a lot further because he's done it probably 100's of times.

I'm not claiming Hulk's strength. I'm claiming the strength he has operated at. Whether it was because he was holding back or bad writing, it doesn't matter.
My point was that the OP should specify which Hulk is being pitted against Thanos since Hulk's strength fluctuates wildly.
I don't see the purpose of arguing strength of a character who doesn't have a fixed strength. Hulk can be stronger AND weaker than Thanos depending on the circumstance.
End of Thread.

Xplosive
Hulk is much stronger than Thanos.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Xplosive

http://7465-a5-group3.wikispaces.com/file/view/gauntlet.jpg/421186428/gauntlet.jpg

Werewolf582
Thanos

h1a8
Hulk is much stronger than Thanos. sometimes, not all the time.

Originally posted by Werewolf582
Thanos sometimes, not all the time

carver9
Hulk starts off at high Herald strength until proven otherwise by a respectable poster.

JayDaDon

Based on whatt? You dont see Hulk beating high heralds down with his fists nearly as much or as badly as Thanos.

carver9
What High Heralds did Thanos beat down with his fist? I remember him 7 punching Surfer and killing him. I consider Thor damage soak above Surfers and this is what 3 punches did to Thor.

http://s226.photobucket.com/user/HulkFights/media/Vs%20Thor/Fight%205/2.jpg.html
http://s226.photobucket.com/user/HulkFights/media/Vs%20Thor/Fight%205/3.jpg.html

What other comparable fights do we have? Captain Marvell was one shot koed by a pimp slap from the Hulk. Hell, Hulk clapped his hands together and dropped him and Hulk speed was uncanny to CM whereas he was blitzing Thanos left and right. Can't remember if Thanos fought Jack of Hearts but Hulk mud stomped him as well. There really isn't many Herald fights we can compare them too but they both share the idea of dropping Heralds. Hulk's team battles looks better though. The guy has literally fought every team on the planet.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Based on whatt? You dont see Hulk beating high heralds down with his fists nearly as much or as badly as Thanos.
If he was a villain that appeared once every few years and had a writer who couldn't ever bear to see his pet lose, best believe Hulk would treat top tiers exactly the same. Thanos has never really done anything amazing strength wise anyway.

h1a8
Hulk starts off at high Herald strength until proven otherwise by a respectable poster. everyone knows this. Who are you addressing this to that thinks otherwise?

JayDaDon
If he was a villain that appeared once every few years and had a writer who couldn't ever bear to see his pet lose, best believe Hulk would treat top tiers exactly the same. Thanos has never really done anything amazing strength wise anyway.

His physical manhandling of the high herald tier is impressive enough. He doesnt really need any uber lifting feats not to mention even is he wasnt quite as strong, his durability is so high it doesnt matter much.

JayDaDon
What High Heralds did Thanos beat down with his fist? I remember him 7 punching Surfer and killing him. I consider Thor damage soak above Surfers and this is what 3 punches did to Thor.

http://s226.photobucket.com/user/HulkFights/media/Vs%20Thor/Fight%205/2.jpg.html
http://s226.photobucket.com/user/HulkFights/media/Vs%20Thor/Fight%205/3.jpg.html

What other comparable fights do we have? Captain Marvell was one shot koed by a pimp slap from the Hulk. Hell, Hulk clapped his hands together and dropped him and Hulk speed was uncanny to CM whereas he was blitzing Thanos left and right. Can't remember if Thanos fought Jack of Hearts but Hulk mud stomped him as well. There really isn't many Herald fights we can compare them too but they both share the idea of dropping Heralds. Hulk's team battles looks better though. The guy has literally fought every team on the planet.

There is his dismissal of Thors mightiest hammer shot and the punch away, his hulk dismissal. KO or not, getting dismissed like that is a clear message from the writer that Thanos is on another level.

carver9
There is his dismissal of Thors mightiest hammer shot and the punch away, his hulk dismissal. KO or not, getting dismissed like that is a clear message from the writer that Thanos is on another level.

That's durability though. Separate subject from this thread.

The Sorrow
His physical manhandling of the high herald tier is impressive enough. He doesnt really need any uber lifting feats not to mention even is he wasnt quite as strong, his durability is so high it doesnt matter much.
You can include striking feats or anything related to strength, Thanos is strong but he hasn't done anything Hulk couldn't do. In a raw strength contest Hulk wins.

He is definitely more durable than Hulk on the whole, it's probably his stand-out attribute.

The Sorrow
Edit. Double post.

h1a8
There is his dismissal of Thors mightiest hammer shot and the punch away, his hulk dismissal. KO or not, getting dismissed like that is a clear message from the writer that Thanos is on another level. I disagree. It also means that a character is a step ahead of you. But that's irrelevant since it's not grounded in facts and mere speculation. Feats of strength is where we measure things. Striking feats count, so Thanos does have feats.

With that said, Thanos is sometimes stronger than Hulk and Sometimes Hulk is stronger than Thanos. There is no such notion as to which one is stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.