KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Hulk

Thanos vs. Hulk
Started by: Cosmic_Beings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos vs. Hulk

No prep. Who wins in terms of raw strength?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 06:39 AM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

If this produces Quanny cakes vs carter, I think I'll take Qaunny off Ignore and make some popcorn.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 07:08 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thanos wins...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 07:22 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Delta1938
If this produces Quanny cakes vs carter, I think I'll take Qaunny off Ignore and make some popcorn.
Ignoring is for the weak of hearts. Thanos wins. Know me and know despair.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 01:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Which Hulk?

The current Hulk is stronger at default and will ramp up.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:46 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ignoring is for the weak of hearts. Thanos wins. Know me and know despair.

Delta...Quan said this to you.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:02 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Now THIS is gonna be good.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:56 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Thanos wins
Hulk wins
Thanos can do this
Hulk can do that
But thanos can do this, so concede
No, hulk can do this
I accept you concession
Hulk is skyfather an thanos is trans
Lies, thanos can do this which makes him abstract
Way to ignore context, look what hulk can do
Thanos can do lots of other things
Etc

Thats what this will be if Carver & Quan decide to lock horns....why do you all feel excitement?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:38 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
Delta...Quan said this to you.

Don't care about a whiny little girl's emobitchery. I wanna see you two go at it on Thanos vs Hulk.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:58 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thanos wins
Hulk wins
Thanos can do this
Hulk can do that
But thanos can do this, so concede
No, hulk can do this
I accept you concession
Hulk is skyfather an thanos is trans
Lies, thanos can do this which makes him abstract
Way to ignore context, look what hulk can do
Thanos can do lots of other things
Etc

Thats what this will be if Carver & Quan decide to lock horns....why do you all feel excitement?

It's the online equivalent of two retards fighting over a pencil sharpener.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:06 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

It's the online equivalent of two retards fighting over a pencil sharpener.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:13 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

laughing out loud

What I want is a Thanos vs Hulk vs Superman vs Sentry vs Thor thread and have Quanny cakes, Carter, H1, Enzeru and Rage(snatched from the past before Hulk, Marvel and Abhi broke him) thrown in and go at it.

That would be EPIC. But I don't know if the Internet could handle it. It would be as risky as dividing by zero.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:22 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

What I want is a Thanos vs Hulk vs Superman vs Sentry vs Thor thread and have Quanny cakes, Carter, H1, Enzeru and Rage(snatched from the past before Hulk, Marvel and Abhi broke him) thrown in and go at it.

That would be EPIC. But I don't know if the Internet could handle it. It would be as risky as dividing by zero.

You know, thats a good idea. Do it, I dare ya

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:24 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You know, thats a good idea. Do it, I dare ya

I can't time travel to before Rage was broken, Quanny cakes and Kitty Cat aren't even debating each other here, and Enzeru is actually not replying to me unlike everyone else she put on ignore. I don't think anything would come of it.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:27 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I can't time travel to before Rage was broken, Quanny cakes and Kitty Cat aren't even debating each other here, and Enzeru is actually not replying to me unlike everyone else she put on ignore. I don't think anything would come of it.

Hm, well thats not very convenient.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:36 PM
Enzeru

Gr8 b8 m8! I r8 8/8 !

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:16 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Enzeru
Gr8 b8 m8! I r8 8/8 !

Hmmmm.....replying to me? If so, I thought you put me on ignore? I mean, I don't know if it WAS to me, but if it was, how could I be baiting you if I figured you weren't even reading what I post?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Don't care about a whiny little girl's emobitchery. I wanna see you two go at it on Thanos vs Hulk.

Translation:
You're scared of me.

Let it be known.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Thanos is more powerful but Hulk is stronger.

It's really not that complicated.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 09:19 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

The crowd has amassed... Now we wait and see who throws the first blow.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 10:25 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote