New Revan theory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Revan try to do like in Jedi civil war.. He still a good guy and try to end Vitiate.
He want the sith empire and the republic allied against Vitiate....

psmith81992
English next time, please.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by psmith81992
English next time, please.

Her first language is French.

Dick.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Dick.

thumb up

Anyway, Yeah, Revanchiste you are on to something, Revan could possibly want the Sith and Jedi united against Vitiate. It's very likely, at least it would be if the Bioware writers had any idea what the hell they're doing with revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
at least it would be if the Bioware writers had any idea what the hell they're doing with revan.
Stop with the mindless assumptions that Bioware has any idea what the hell they're doing. stick out tongue

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Dick. its a her and she is a Revan fan? Revanchiste you are going to end up married to darthant66 someday, I thought that is just some thing you should know

DarthAnt66
:facepalm: His profile says "Gender: Male."

Fated Xtasy
lol

Darth Abonis
They can still get married in certain states.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
thumb up

Anyway, Yeah, Revanchiste you are on to something, Revan could possibly want the Sith and Jedi united against Vitiate. It's very likely, at least it would be if the Bioware writers had any idea what the hell they're doing with revan. I agree. Their whole game plan with Revan seems to be "let's take one of the coolest ideas for a character that we have had and see how badly we can **** it up" to me the character of Revan is just a dead horse that they refuse to stop beating until they get every penny they can squeeze out of him

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Stop with the mindless assumptions that Bioware has any idea what the hell they're doing. stick out tongue
That's a possibility but they are less dumb than the scenarist of clone war they know how to "recach up" the storyline !!!

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
An other theory about Revan Djem so it using the swing (This word were missing when I troed to describe it I knew the word but never think about using it.)
The soresu swing !!! But instead of using the one swing 3 block that's I bloc and with one swing I kill with an insane physical and mental acceleration to strike with and insame speed and precision to reusing the swing to block the next attack....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.