Mangog vs Wonderman ,Thor and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
I should say classic Mangog,I think the only chance they have is if Hulk tuns into world breaker Hulk.Mangog is practically strength incarnate!

the Darkone
It wont matter, Classic MAngog is sky father level unless they have SAOdin abilities and arcane magic they are dead period, they are fighting Avatar of Hate/Rage

Stoic
I've always wanted to see a writer give the reader an example of just how strong Mangog truly is. What are his limits, and should people just blindly accept that his strength knows no bounds? We know that he is stronger than Thor, but how much stronger? When they fought Thor was able to take several hits from him, but if he was many times stronger than Thor, wouldn't he one shot him every time, or outright kill him with a hit?

Is there any evidence to suggest that Mangog was officially nerfed? He still spouts the same mess that he did 40 yrs or more ago. What he did to Odin all of those years ago, shouldn't automatically give him the win against anyone that he faces in the present, or the future. Thor after all did better against the Celestial's than even Odin, so PIS mixed with hyperbole may have had a lot to do with how well he did against Odin. Just something to think about.

Reflassshh
Mangog is a characters whos power lvl doesn't make. In one issue he's fighting Odin and in another he's struggling with Thor. erm

abhilegend
Thor also said hyperion hits harder than Mangog.

Time Immemorial
Team rips him apart.

the Darkone
SA Odin de powered SA Mangog by taking his own life, Odin was afraid Mangog to the point he had to remove all of Asgard from its own dimension. Plus SA Mangog feeds on hatred and physical and energy contact. Thor defeated modern day Mangog who is still more powerful than Thor

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by the Darkone
SA Odin de powered SA Mangog by taking his own life, Odin was afraid Mangog to the point he had to remove all of Asgard from its own dimension. Plus SA Mangog feeds on hatred and physical and energy contact. Thor defeated modern day Mangog who is still more powerful than Thor

Like we all have not heard this story before.

Team still wins.

zom1967
Originally posted by Stoic
I've always wanted to see a writer give the reader an example of just how strong Mangog truly is. What are his limits, and should people just blindly accept that his strength knows no bounds? We know that he is stronger than Thor, but how much stronger? When they fought Thor was able to take several hits from him, but if he was many times stronger than Thor, wouldn't he one shot him every time, or outright kill him with a hit?

Is there any evidence to suggest that Mangog was officially nerfed? He still spouts the same mess that he did 40 yrs or more ago. What he did to Odin all of those years ago, shouldn't automatically give him the win against anyone that he faces in the present, or the future. Thor after all did better against the Celestial's than even Odin, so PIS mixed with hyperbole may have had a lot to do with how well he did against Odin. Just something to think about. It`s a good question my friend,i can tell you this in a comic from i think the early 90`s.(not a surfer book)but the Surfer takes on mangog with the aid of this kid who can turn into a tree!Mangog breakes the branches easily,the Surfer then gets involved and used the power cosmic to limited effect.The surfur than says I have far more power than this but anymore and I will destroy the city I am trying to protect.I don`t remember the ending ,but will try to dig up this book,thanks for posting!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.