KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mangog vs Wonderman ,Thor and Hulk

Mangog vs Wonderman ,Thor and Hulk
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

Mangog vs Wonderman ,Thor and Hulk

I should say classic Mangog,I think the only chance they have is if Hulk tuns into world breaker Hulk.Mangog is practically strength incarnate!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 01:40 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

It wont matter, Classic MAngog is sky father level unless they have SAOdin abilities and arcane magic they are dead period, they are fighting Avatar of Hate/Rage

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 04:25 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I've always wanted to see a writer give the reader an example of just how strong Mangog truly is. What are his limits, and should people just blindly accept that his strength knows no bounds? We know that he is stronger than Thor, but how much stronger? When they fought Thor was able to take several hits from him, but if he was many times stronger than Thor, wouldn't he one shot him every time, or outright kill him with a hit?

Is there any evidence to suggest that Mangog was officially nerfed? He still spouts the same mess that he did 40 yrs or more ago. What he did to Odin all of those years ago, shouldn't automatically give him the win against anyone that he faces in the present, or the future. Thor after all did better against the Celestial's than even Odin, so PIS mixed with hyperbole may have had a lot to do with how well he did against Odin. Just something to think about.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:27 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Mangog is a characters whos power lvl doesn't make. In one issue he's fighting Odin and in another he's struggling with Thor. erm

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 05:37 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Thor also said hyperion hits harder than Mangog.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:01 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team rips him apart.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 06:20 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

SA Odin de powered SA Mangog by taking his own life, Odin was afraid Mangog to the point he had to remove all of Asgard from its own dimension. Plus SA Mangog feeds on hatred and physical and energy contact. Thor defeated modern day Mangog who is still more powerful than Thor

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 08:01 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
SA Odin de powered SA Mangog by taking his own life, Odin was afraid Mangog to the point he had to remove all of Asgard from its own dimension. Plus SA Mangog feeds on hatred and physical and energy contact. Thor defeated modern day Mangog who is still more powerful than Thor

Like we all have not heard this story before.

Team still wins.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 08:13 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
I've always wanted to see a writer give the reader an example of just how strong Mangog truly is. What are his limits, and should people just blindly accept that his strength knows no bounds? We know that he is stronger than Thor, but how much stronger? When they fought Thor was able to take several hits from him, but if he was many times stronger than Thor, wouldn't he one shot him every time, or outright kill him with a hit?

Is there any evidence to suggest that Mangog was officially nerfed? He still spouts the same mess that he did 40 yrs or more ago. What he did to Odin all of those years ago, shouldn't automatically give him the win against anyone that he faces in the present, or the future. Thor after all did better against the Celestial's than even Odin, so PIS mixed with hyperbole may have had a lot to do with how well he did against Odin. Just something to think about.
It`s a good question my friend,i can tell you this in a comic from i think the early 90`s.(not a surfer book)but the Surfer takes on mangog with the aid of this kid who can turn into a tree!Mangog breakes the branches easily,the Surfer then gets involved and used the power cosmic to limited effect.The surfur than says I have far more power than this but anymore and I will destroy the city I am trying to protect.I don`t remember the ending ,but will try to dig up this book,thanks for posting!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2014 10:29 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote