Who is this KMC Star Wars: Forums Member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Relevant to this forum because it involves Star Wars. Can someone try to figure out who this douche is?:

Neph mostly defaults to you. Does Neph ever disagree with you? I don't re-call. You're right, Sel is one of the best debaters in both places. I have great respect for Sel.

Sel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You.

Also Neph is.. lolworthy. Just saying

It's an insult to be below Sel? I think I'm below Sel. I'm so angry I'm bashing myself now? confused

Oh please. No forum is laughing at me. We've went through this before. Even on KMC you have a small circle that takes you seriously. Remember, I originated from there (You just don't know who I am.) and I've seen it. You can claim this or that is laughing at me but it's irrelevant. The moment you start throwing around insults like that you immediately lose credibility because everyone else can see at that point that you're starting to get flustered at your inability to win the debate.

Someone get me the KMC name, I'll do the rest. And so this won't get removed:
Discuss who your favorite Star Wars characters from Rebels is! Yay!

Emperordmb
No idea.

The Inquisitor (gotta love Jason Isaacs)

DarthAnt66
I'm about to get his IP. From there it goes downhill. (:<

DarthAnt66
Country name: United States
Area: North Carolina
City: Hubert

Got it. :iwin:

NewGuy01
Guess not.

DarthAnt66
I live in PA broski. Always have...
How the **** did you forget that?!

NewGuy01
Nah, look at the times. I posted that before I saw that you got it.

DarthAnt66
The guy said he is going to press legal actions against me. Sas, you are my lawyer.

NewGuy01
LOL, what's he supposedly charging you with?

DarthAnt66
"I'm aware. With IP you can get my address but I don't really have anything to hide nor am I ashamed about anything. What of it? Post my address, even though I don't care about it, I will and can take legal action. Again, not because I'm scared. I'm really not but because it's not right. I have taken the relevant screenshots and I have taken screenshots of your thread on the KMC forums. Continue to do so and you'll find the first person willing to retaliate back against you."

psmith81992
Oh noes! You got his IP. $50 says you don't know what to do with that. Root him or stfu

DarthAnt66
Pft, me and Sasukedc been playing with IPs since we got into the Forumotion business.

DarthAnt66
They are naming relatives they have that are lawyers atm. LOL. Psmith, your my lawyer now. Buckle up.

Varahn
Sock account incoming! For the record, I didn't threaten to sue him. I only said that legal action would be taken if he goes further. The amount he has posted is not enough to endanger him or anyone else for that matter.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7976602#post7976602

Here's the thread in question. You can see his exaggeration here. I never named any relatives. Ant, keep making things up.

NewGuy01
So... What is this about in the first place, again? erm

DarthAnt66
You fool. Socking results in your account, and your old account, perm banned. That being said, we are off topic: who are your favorite Rebels characters?

Varahn
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So... What is this about in the first place, again? erm

I defeated him in a nerd debate and he's threatening to post my address and information if he can't find my real account here. Basically.. he's trying to flex some E-peen.

I'm aware of the rules ant but I never posted my original account on this IP. wink It won't be touched, trust me.

DarthAnt66
He said Plagueis is Sidious level because he tanked Sidious' lightning with midichlorian manipulation (LMFAO), so it escalated when I beat him and yeah.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Varahn
I'm aware of the rules ant but I never posted my original account on this IP. wink It won't be touched, trust me.
But guess who does have your original account IP! eek! And it is legal to give it to a mod. wink

Varahn
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He said Plagueis is Sidious level because he tanked Sidious' lightning with midichlorian manipulation (LMFAO), so it escalated when I beat him and yeah.

You can claim whoever beat who but here's the facts.

Who is so angry that they came crying to another forum to post the user's information in hopes to inspire fear or aggression?

You have my original account IP? What's my original account then? I'm also confused how you have my original IP when I've never used the account from this location?

DarthAnt66
You can claim whoever beat who but here's the facts.

Who is so angry that they came crying to another forum to post the user's information in hopes to inspire fear or aggression?
Who is so angry they are threatening to sue someone? LOL.
I pull these stunts all the time. I want to find out who you are.
You say Neph's the worse debater ever, lada lada. I'm interested.

DarthAnt66
inb4 plot twist and Varahn turns out to be Selenial in disguise.

Varahn
Who is so angry they are threatening to sue someone? LOL.
I pull these stunts all the time. I want to find out who you are.
You say Neph's the worse debater ever, lada lada. I'm interested.

Never threatened you. I said only if you post more info. I was telling you what would happen. Trust me, I wouldn't curse, scream, yell, cry or anything else. I never said Neph is the worst debater. I said Neph usually defaults to you. There's a difference. I also said Sel is above all of us. Which you agreed to so.. what's the problem?

DarthAnt66
You called Neph "lolworthy" broski.

NewGuy01
You guys are silly.

Varahn
You called Neph "lolworthy" broski.

Compared to Sel? Sure.

DarthAnt66
You guys are silly.
Indeed, but meh, I need some humor once in a while.
KMC been extremely boring lately. We need some drama.

NewGuy01
In mourning for the loss of SWF, I see.

DarthAnt66
Indeed. My legacy. Our legacy. All gone... none will remember what we faced.

Varahn
Indeed, but meh, I need some humor once in a while.
KMC been extremely boring lately. We need some drama.

Ant, I'm going to head back but I'll leave this here. I have nothing against you. I don't even dislike you. I don't dislike Neph either. I disagree with your methods of debate and your opinions but that's not personal. If you want to make this personal? Go for it. However, for the record? I don't think it's worth it between the two of us.

DarthAnt66
*whispers to Sasukedc*
/me loads ammunition
#thelegacycontinued

DarthAnt66
Let us get back on topic though: Who is your favorite Rebels character??

psmith81992
You both are pitiful wannabe hackers.

carthage
Originally posted by psmith81992

Would you represent him is the question thumb up?

DarthAnt66
LOL

Varahn
Originally posted by psmith81992

Both? When did I claim I can hack anything? I can't hack my way out of a paper bag lol.

Originally posted by carthage
Would you represent him is the question thumb up?

No one is suing anyone. Nothing is going to go that far.

DarthAnt66
Hell, when did I say I was a hacker? I can mod shit, but hacking? Naw bro.

Varahn
Hell, when did I say I was a hacker? I can mod shit, but hacking? Naw bro.

No idea. Someone asked for you to "stfu and root him." No one said anything about hacking and the whole "sue" thing is misinformation from you. No one is suing anyone and no one said they're going to sue anyone. I only mentioned it if there's too much information released. It's not going to go down that route. You're just curious about my real account. I will tell you I'm not Sel, however. Before all of this if you seriously asked me I'd have told you. wink

Now you made it fun to NOT tell you.

NewGuy01
lol

carthage
You should so stick around and post.

NewGuy01
erm

EDIT: Actually, Ant's B.S does often pull in members, for some reason.

carthage
IDK. I miss Skybreaker and how much he'd own Neph and the TOR posters. I wish he'd come back.

I know Ant would have fun with him

NewGuy01
Oh, is that who this is?

Varahn
Oh, is that who this is?

I could be anyone. I actually used to be pretty active here and disappeared. Ant really wants to figure out who I am or in this case who I used to be. Oddly enough he wants to report this account and get me banned which I find.. counter-productive in that quest. wink

Emperordmb
I don't know why all the bullshit drama on SWF gets so glorified. I never cared for it.

|King Joker|
Favorite character in SWR is probably Hera.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Inquisitor (gotta love Jason Isaacs)

AncientPower
This has lowered KMC Star Wars as a whole, please stop this asinine behaviour. The character trolling is bad enough but this is a new low.

ares834
This place used to be so nice...

|King Joker|
Until the Fire Nation attacked!

carthage
I don't know why all the bullshit drama on SWF gets so glorified. I never cared for it.

I don't think anyone asked for your opinion? Also evidently people like the drama, or else Intrepid's troll post threads wouldn't garner 5 pages in like 45 minutes like they used to.

|King Joker|
Since when do you need permission to give your opinion?

carthage
I never said he needed permission, only that his views aren't really relevant to how things go in this forum.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by |King Joker|
UntilSince the Fire Nation attacked!

Emperordmb
In case anyone was wondering, when I was talking about "bullshit drama", I was referring to the fake forum wars on SWF (a different website which was deleted recently) as well as the head admin there being a psycho who talked to himself with multiple personalities at once.

I wasn't referring to a troll blatantly socking every other day only to get banned.

NewGuy01
In case anyone was wondering

No one was wondering. But if it makes you feel good to get that off your chest again, then by all means, go on.

carthage
For the umpteenth time too

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fated Xtasy
No one was wondering. But if it makes you feel good to get that off your chest again, then by all means, go on.

No one asked for your opinion either, but if it makes you feel good to be condescending and judgemental, far be it from me to stop you, pumpkin. By all means, continue to make believe yourself to be judge, jury and executioner of everything someone posts on here.

NewGuy01
Thanks.

ares834
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
No one asked for your opinion either,

I did. I sent him a PM. thumb up

NewGuy01
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leeq4qmrY31qdlkgg.gif#say%20what%20gif

carthage
Sock account incoming! For the record, I didn't threaten to sue him. I only said that legal action would be taken if he goes further. The amount he has posted is not enough to endanger him or anyone else for that matter.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7976602#post7976602

Here's the thread in question. You can see his exaggeration here. I never named any relatives. Ant, keep making things up.

R u Skybreaker?

Nalaniel
Kindergarten... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Selenial
The impromptu meaning of the Selenial Fanclub on the TOR forums was nice, at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.