Favorite gaming YouTube personality?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
Personally mine is I am wildcat

Bentley
I suppose this is a query about Gaming related personalities since we are like, in this forum. So... I have watched many different guys but not everything out there, some are bad, most I've watched several times are okish.

From the top of my head, Pro Jared is cool (he likes Monster Hunter and games from genres I enjoy) and for retro stuff Portscenter dude is fun.

Sacred 117
JonTron. smile

Impediment
Michael Jones from Rage Quit.

Tzeentch
IdrA.

-Pr-
I like TB's WTF videos. Short enough to give me an idea of the game without going on for too long. That, and his Steam sale videos always give me a couple of ideas.

Angry Joe, just to see him freak out. His movie reviews I almost always disagree with, but he's entertaining enough when it comes to game reviews.

Lady Insanity does some great Dragon Age stuff, so I try to keep an eye out for her stuff.

Two Best Friends Play is funny sometimes.

I do watch a fair few Let's Plays, but I honestly can't remember half of the people doing them.

dika123
pewdiepie, markipiler, and theradbrad

KingD19
Tobuscus, Markiplier and Angry Joe have to be my favorites.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
I like TB's WTF videos. Short enough to give me an idea of the game without going on for too long. That, and his Steam sale videos always give me a couple of ideas.

Angry Joe, just to see him freak out. His movie reviews I almost always disagree with, but he's entertaining enough when it comes to game reviews.

Lady Insanity does some great Dragon Age stuff, so I try to keep an eye out for her stuff.

Two Best Friends Play is funny sometimes.

I do watch a fair few Let's Plays, but I honestly can't remember half of the people doing them.
The only movie reviews I remember fully agreeing with Joe on was Man of Steel and Dredd (2012).

-Pr-
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The only movie reviews I remember fully agreeing with Joe on was Man of Steel and Dredd (2012).

Don't think I've seen either of those. I just remember disagreeing with Thor and Godzilla.

I just watched his controversies video for 2014. Not too bad, but you could tell he was trying very hard to stay neutral in the whole GG thing.

======

Jim Sterling is another guy I watch, though it's more for the humour than anything. I agree with him more of then than not, but he has his moments where I wonder wtf he's on about.

Sacred 117
If we're accounting for Let's Players, I'd like to point out that I find Cr1TiKaL to be underrated.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sacred 117
JonTron. smile Definitely the best for a laugh. thumb up

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
Definitely the best for a laugh. thumb up

Damn right, and he's just such a cool person in general. big grin (Hear tell he openly gives advice to up and comers.)

Jmanghan
Thundershot69. Pewdiepie. LAHWF. PBG. CuteFuzzyWeasel.

Yamcha
JonTron, Two Best Friends, Criken2, Continue?, Markiplier, and the Game Grumps but I still prefer Jon over Dan, but Dan does bring to the table fun stories about plants.

Nemesis X
Angry Joe, ShadowLeggy, JonTron, Markiplier, Jim Sterling, Totalbiscuit, Rage Quit, and Best Friends Play.

That ACDC Chick
The Creatures and Cryaotic

iscaremonkeys
Some of the People i like you guys may have never heard of but here it goes

Tru3Ta1ent, Maximilian_Dood, Lionsedge, Kwingreviews, TheWaste0Time, TheMainManSwe, LevelUpYourGame, Stan Burdman

TheHulk
Markiplier, Angry Joe(Even though his more of a reviewer/critic) and The Sidemen plus TWOSYNC and Comedyshortsgamer.

Nephthys
Jim Sterling

Ridley_Prime
Oh, out of ones not mentioned yet, I guess ReviewTechUSA would be a fav of mine.

Insomniatric
SSoHPKC is my favorite Let's Play guy. He's so deadpan, sarcastic, and negative and I find it hilarious. My only knock on him is that he usually spends 2-3 minutes yammering on before he starts playing.

Other guys I watch are Angry Joe, The Game Theorists, and I also watch Smosh Games for their Honest Game Trailers.

AncientPower
TheMightyJingles

jinXed by JaNx
classic game room

walshy
I've been watching some of hankgames (john green) gta and fifa videos. his gta videos are pretty frustrating tbh but still entertaining.

j53hn8my2oA&list=PLlfLHAPCj1GL2YwZCuJjufVSjTbHCGzGm&index=1

BackFire
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jim Sterling

Seconded. Love him.

I also like Angry Joe sometimes, his review of Destiny is great.

I also really like Nobbel87, does some really great Warcraft lore videos.

-Pr-
So Total Biscuit's cancer is back, and it's inoperable so he has to go back in for chemo.

Poor guy. sad

Smasandian
Originally posted by BackFire
Seconded. Love him.

I also like Angry Joe sometimes, his review of Destiny is great.

I also really like Nobbel87, does some really great Warcraft lore videos.

I don't mind Angry Joe in most cases. I always feel his negative reviews are the best.

I'm not a big fan of his movie reviews for some reason. I think because his game reviews are generally quite unbiased while the movie reviews are straight up fanboy bullshit. He generally criticizes the movies based on what his expectations are and what he wanted in the movie while for some strange reason, the game reviews don't go into that territory.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bentley
I suppose this is a query about Gaming related personalities since we are like, in this forum. So... I have watched many different guys but not everything out there, some are bad, most I've watched several times are okish.

From the top of my head, Pro Jared is cool (he likes Monster Hunter and games from genres I enjoy) and for retro stuff Portscenter dude is fun. **** yeah, dude.

Peanut Butter Gamer soured on me with all the Kid-Friendly stuff, but I guess thats part of his charm?...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by -Pr-
So Total Biscuit's cancer is back, and it's inoperable so he has to go back in for chemo.

Poor guy. sad ...What?.. Well, today ****ing sucks.

First Edd Gould, now TotalBiscuit, lets hope he'll be alright and that he has many WTF's left to give.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Oh, out of ones not mentioned yet, I guess ReviewTechUSA would be a fav of mine. ReviewTechUSA is a ****in pig, he lies, cheats, and steals his way up the youtube ladder.

Also, he acted like a total ***** when confronted by the Lizard Squad.

However, I do agree with some of his videos, particularly his PS Vita review.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Yamcha
JonTron, Two Best Friends, Criken2, Continue?, Markiplier, and the Game Grumps but I still prefer Jon over Dan, but Dan does bring to the table fun stories about plants. Their playthrough of Super Mario Sunshine remains my favorite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.