Superman vs Thor with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Superman with Shaman X-Man powers

VS

Thor with Flash (Wally) powers

We assume Thor and Supes can use powers as efficient as the original.

Sin I AM
I can't squint hard enough

Time Immemorial
Supes is strong enough to withstand the attacks dished out, even at that speed, and with Shaman's powers, its a roflstomp ftw.

h1a8
Thor wins easily

"Id"
Shots are fired from both sides. Who is stomping who?

Henry_Pym
Does Thor have Mjoinir or Jarbjorn? Or both?

"Id"
Mjolnir

quanchi112
Thor wins.

carver9
For every power Superman has, Thor has a counter. Speed steal will halt Superman to a standstill. Telepathy; Thor is already resistant but add in Flash powers to speed up his brain to prevent such an attack, it isn't working. Intangibility isn't working. It's a stomp in Thor's favor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
For every power Superman has, Thor has a counter. Speed steal will halt Superman to a standstill. Telepathy; Thor is already resistant but add in Flash powers to speed up his brain to prevent such an attack, it isn't working. Intangibility isn't working. It's a stomp in Thor's favor.
Superman's speed combined with Nate's time manipulation? Thor is ****ed here.

Just imagine Zoom with Superman's powers and Nate's telepathy. It's a ****ing stomp in Superman's favor.

DarkSaint85
Very very important question.

Does Nate have super strength?

carver9
He stopped an Axe swing from Ares...I would consider that super strength. Then his fights against Holocaust.

DarkSaint85
We know that Superman would be immune to normal punches/kicks/hammer throws:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149643/3561446-299955-darkxmen003012_super.jpg

I like how I have managed to convince carver that Thor can replicate Ares' attacks.

ONWARDS!

That nifty time manip of X-man? Useless, of course. Thor will simply chase after him.

But note what happened when Ares came into Nate's space. Nate was able to match him for a while, blow for blow. Either Nate has Olympian-level stats....or once in the time bubble, Ares lost his stats, and was reduced to Nate's (who, I would assume, would be human level).

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We know that Superman would be immune to normal punches/kicks/hammer throws:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149643/3561446-299955-darkxmen003012_super.jpg

I like how I have managed to convince carver that Thor can replicate Ares' attacks.

ONWARDS!

That nifty time manip of X-man? Useless, of course. Thor will simply chase after him.

But note what happened when Ares came into Nate's space. Nate was able to match him for a while, blow for blow. Either Nate has Olympian-level stats....or once in the time bubble, Ares lost his stats, and was reduced to Nate's (who, I would assume, would be human level).
Why would Thor be able to chase him just because Ares did?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why would Thor be able to chase him just because Ares did?

This was a thread a while back, where I argued due to his divine nature, Thor could replicate Ares' performance.

Naturally, Carver tried to take me on, arguing that feats don't transfer - whereas my argument was that if the feat is due to their nature (so all X-men have an X-gene; all Martians have shapeshifting; all Kryptonians can absorb sunlight etc) then its transferable.

I am being consistent, and am just glad that Carver has seen the light and agrees with me.

abhilegend
This was a thread a while back, where I argued due to his divine nature, Thor could replicate Ares' performance.

Naturally, Carver tried to take me on, arguing that feats don't transfer - whereas my argument was that if the feat is due to their nature (so all X-men have an X-gene; all Martians have shapeshifting; all Kryptonians can absorb sunlight etc) then its transferable.

I am being consistent, and am just glad that Carver has seen the light and agrees with me.
But that's just stupid. You might as well substitute any minor god from any universe and say that they can replicate this feat.

It doesn't works that way.

DarkSaint85
But that's just stupid. You might as well substitute any minor god from any universe and say that they can replicate this feat.

Thor IS a minor god from a minor universe, true.

Anyway, we have seen how a normal human with time-manip abilities utterly humiliated a serious bloodlusted Wally. Stacking Kryp stats on top of that? Urgh.

Door swings both ways, btw. I am of the opinion that Super-X can replicate Zoom's feats - because of their similar abilities. I can see the Thory West camp arguing that Thor can replicate Ares' feat, that's all.

abhilegend
But we can compare Time manipulation feats from both. There is no basis to say Thor can replicate Ares feats.

You might as well substitute warriors three here for what Thor has value here.

cdtm
Thor IS a minor god from a minor universe, true.

Anyway, we have seen how a normal human with time-manip abilities utterly humiliated a serious bloodlusted Wally. Stacking Kryp stats on top of that? Urgh.

Door swings both ways, btw. I am of the opinion that Super-X can replicate Zoom's feats - because of their similar abilities. I can see the Thory West camp arguing that Thor can replicate Ares' feat, that's all.

The big problem is Xsupes (and Xman himself. And Tangent Superman, for that matter) powers are active. While Barry's are more passive in nature.

Barry's ALWAYS operating at an enhanced speed. It's why his thoughts are hard to read. Or how bullets can touch his skin when he's sleeping, and he'll reflexively vibrate through them.

In theory, a Flash should be able to, say, speed drain at the bell, and then have time to do what he wants.

DarkSaint85
See I thought that; but X man himself says, super strength and speed.....you should find someone to fight with those - implying he has some way of negating them.

krisblaze

How is it stupid?

Thor's the more prominent god in the marvel universe, more powerful, from a similar pantheon and the same universe. And his divine essence/godly status has been the subject of many hyperbolic statements and feats.

There also seems to be very common nominators with divine beings in the Marvel universe. They can all be targeted by the god-bomb, they can all be detected by the chaos-king or demogorge.

"Id"
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/ThorImmortal1.jpg

So based on the scan above, could Thor follow Supes into the Planck Lenth ala Ares?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.