Interesting revelation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
"Join me, and together we will destroy this Emperor you see in your visions."

The Son to Anakin Skywalker

---

So Darth Sidious is so powerful that it would take the combined might of the Son and Anakin Skywalker to destroy? I see.

ILS
http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/channing-tatum-creepy-laugh-1429896310.gif

red8
It would require their combined might.

Anakin, being a decent pilot, would drive the Son to Coruscant and the Son would wipe the floor with Sidious.

Teamwork!

Nephthys
In a future where Anakin joined the Son, Anakin went to Coruscant and defeated Sidious and Yoda at the same time while the Son watched.

psmith81992
You people are kidding right? The son was just trying to convert Anakin to the dark side.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by red8

Anakin, being a decent pilot, would drive the Son to Coruscant and the Son would wipe the floor with Sidious.

Teamwork!
thumb up tbh. The Son needed Anakin to beat Palpatine because Anakin had the only ship to escape Mortis, lmfao.

FreshestSlice
The clickbait title that made this seem like actual news got me, tho.

Revanchiste
Haveing great force ower is a thing being stucked on a plannet.. Is an other one...

Darth Luminous
What does God need with a starship?

NewGuy01
Mortis is like a prison, tbh. I'd guess the only reason that the starship could escape is because the Father refused to keep them trapped there. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by red8

Teamwork!
Your assumption aside, the Son felt that he would stand a better chance at defeating Darth Sidious alongside Anakin Skywalker.

Originally posted by Nephthys
In a future where Anakin joined the Son, Anakin went to Coruscant and defeated Sidious and Yoda at the same time while the Son watched.
It is not canon.

In a vision experienced by Yoda, Sidious managed to fight Yoda and Anakin Skywalker simultaneously and easily overwhelmed the latter Jedi with his powers. When the battle between Sidious and Yoda resulted in the collapse of the bridge they were fighting on, Sidious teleported to safety during the fall.

NBpB-rWPvE8

In an actual confrontation, Yoda was unable to do so well against Sidious.

Beniboybling
It's might not be Canon, but it's more valid than your interpretation of events.

And Anakin hadn't turned to the dark side at that point, in the Infinities story Anakin appears to be empowered by his fall.

DarthAnt66
While on the topic of The Son, this scene continues to be badass as ****: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2FoAydVkFY

psmith81992
The fact that this thread exists is a testament to people's lack of reading prowess.

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
"Join me, and together we will destroy this Emperor you see in your visions."

The Son to Anakin Skywalker

---

So Darth Sidious is so powerful that it would take the combined might of the Son and Anakin Skywalker to destroy? I see.

I think it's more, 'This is what I offer. I can do it, but you gotta join me before I'll lift a finger.'

Trocity
Is this some sort of way of lowballing the Son of Mortis on Legend's behalf? He is so upset that the Daughter is dismantling Vitiate in another thread that he feels the need to try and lowball the Ones and make them seem no where near as powerful as they truly are; and so he plays this hand of "the Son needing to team up with Anakin to defeat Darth Sidious."

Father>Abeloth>Son=Daughter>Sidious>Vitiate.

Good try, Legend. smokin'

Zenwolf
The Son didn't need Anakin, I'm pretty sure he was speaking more of helping Anakin considering the Infinities story where Anakin was empowered by the Son and stomped both Yoda and Sidious.

So in a way, yes together the Son and Anakin did defeat Sidious in that instance. But the Son only amped Anakin and sent him on his way.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Is this some sort of way of lowballing the Son of Mortis on Legend's behalf? He is so upset that the Daughter is dismantling Vitiate in another thread that he feels the need to try and lowball the Ones and make them seem no where near as powerful as they truly are; and so he plays this hand of "the Son needing to team up with Anakin to defeat Darth Sidious."
No! While watching Mortis episodes, I noticed this remark and highlighted it.

Originally posted by Trocity
Father>Abeloth>Son=Daughter>Sidious>Vitiate.

Good try, Legend. smokin'
Per TOR sources:-

Vitiate > all

Per Canon sources:-

The Ones > all*

*Vitiate not in Canon continuity.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
The Son didn't need Anakin, I'm pretty sure he was speaking more of helping Anakin considering the Infinities story where Anakin was empowered by the Son and stomped both Yoda and Sidious.

So in a way, yes together the Son and Anakin did defeat Sidious in that instance. But the Son only amped Anakin and sent him on his way. Pretty much.

Lord Stark
My reaction to this thread.

http://2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/53/98/8a4c0947bfb80108f84174b85d0fb4ee.gif

Aurbere
So Darth Sidious is so powerful it takes the Chosen One and an avatar of the Dark Side to defeat him? I'm down with that. shifty

Sinious
Originally posted by Aurbere
So Darth Sidious is so powerful it takes the Chosen One and an avatar of the Dark Side to defeat him? I'm down with that. shifty

thumb up LOL

psmith81992
This has to be a sick joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.