KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Interesting revelation

Interesting revelation
Started by: S_W_LeGenD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

Interesting revelation

"Join me, and together we will destroy this Emperor you see in your visions."

The Son to Anakin Skywalker

---

So Darth Sidious is so powerful that it would take the combined might of the Son and Anakin Skywalker to destroy? I see.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 01:37 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 01:41 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

It would require their combined might.

Anakin, being a decent pilot, would drive the Son to Coruscant and the Son would wipe the floor with Sidious.

Teamwork!

Old Post May 31st, 2015 03:09 PM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

In a future where Anakin joined the Son, Anakin went to Coruscant and defeated Sidious and Yoda at the same time while the Son watched.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

You people are kidding right? The son was just trying to convert Anakin to the dark side.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 03:51 PM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by red8

Anakin, being a decent pilot, would drive the Son to Coruscant and the Son would wipe the floor with Sidious.

Teamwork!

thumb up tbh. The Son needed Anakin to beat Palpatine because Anakin had the only ship to escape Mortis, lmfao.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 31st, 2015 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

The clickbait title that made this seem like actual news got me, tho.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 04:40 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Haveing great force ower is a thing being stucked on a plannet.. Is an other one...

Old Post May 31st, 2015 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Luminous
kusemono

What does God need with a starship?

Old Post May 31st, 2015 07:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Luminous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Luminous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Mortis is like a prison, tbh. I'd guess the only reason that the starship could escape is because the Father refused to keep them trapped there. thumb up

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 04:17 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by red8

Teamwork!

Your assumption aside, the Son felt that he would stand a better chance at defeating Darth Sidious alongside Anakin Skywalker.

Originally posted by Nephthys
In a future where Anakin joined the Son, Anakin went to Coruscant and defeated Sidious and Yoda at the same time while the Son watched.

It is not canon.

In a vision experienced by Yoda, Sidious managed to fight Yoda and Anakin Skywalker simultaneously and easily overwhelmed the latter Jedi with his powers. When the battle between Sidious and Yoda resulted in the collapse of the bridge they were fighting on, Sidious teleported to safety during the fall.

In an actual confrontation, Yoda was unable to do so well against Sidious.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jun 1st, 2015 at 08:42 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 08:38 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

It's might not be Canon, but it's more valid than your interpretation of events.

And Anakin hadn't turned to the dark side at that point, in the Infinities story Anakin appears to be empowered by his fall.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jun 1st, 2015 at 09:09 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 09:07 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

While on the topic of The Son, this scene continues to be badass as ****: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2FoAydVkFY

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 11:01 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact that this thread exists is a testament to people's lack of reading prowess.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 11:03 AM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Interesting revelation

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
"Join me, and together we will destroy this Emperor you see in your visions."

The Son to Anakin Skywalker

---

So Darth Sidious is so powerful that it would take the combined might of the Son and Anakin Skywalker to destroy? I see.

I think it's more, 'This is what I offer. I can do it, but you gotta join me before I'll lift a finger.'

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 12:40 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Is this some sort of way of lowballing the Son of Mortis on Legend's behalf? He is so upset that the Daughter is dismantling Vitiate in another thread that he feels the need to try and lowball the Ones and make them seem no where near as powerful as they truly are; and so he plays this hand of "the Son needing to team up with Anakin to defeat Darth Sidious."

Father>Abeloth>Son=Daughter>Sidious>Vitiate.

Good try, Legend. smokin'

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 02:42 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

The Son didn't need Anakin, I'm pretty sure he was speaking more of helping Anakin considering the Infinities story where Anakin was empowered by the Son and stomped both Yoda and Sidious.

So in a way, yes together the Son and Anakin did defeat Sidious in that instance. But the Son only amped Anakin and sent him on his way.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 02:56 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Trocity
Is this some sort of way of lowballing the Son of Mortis on Legend's behalf? He is so upset that the Daughter is dismantling Vitiate in another thread that he feels the need to try and lowball the Ones and make them seem no where near as powerful as they truly are; and so he plays this hand of "the Son needing to team up with Anakin to defeat Darth Sidious."

No! While watching Mortis episodes, I noticed this remark and highlighted it.

Originally posted by Trocity
Father>Abeloth>Son=Daughter>Sidious>Vitiate.

Good try, Legend. smokin'

Per TOR sources:-

Vitiate > all

Per Canon sources:-

The Ones > all*

*Vitiate not in Canon continuity.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 03:19 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Zenwolf
The Son didn't need Anakin, I'm pretty sure he was speaking more of helping Anakin considering the Infinities story where Anakin was empowered by the Son and stomped both Yoda and Sidious.

So in a way, yes together the Son and Anakin did defeat Sidious in that instance. But the Son only amped Anakin and sent him on his way.
Pretty much.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

My reaction to this thread.

(please log in to view the image)

The North Remembers

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 05:53 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote