Illuminati Vs Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsrwsjv2m3.jpg

Classic and DCnu versions.
No prep. No BFR. 100 meter start distance.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsqcx1heto.jpg

Digi
Assuming someone could stop a Superman speedblitz, this is a fairly easy win for the Illuminati. Strange and Xavier alone present problems that none of those three have easy answer for. Obviously the Illuminati wouldn't want to brawl, but Batman is a non-factor without prep and BB could at least occupy Big Blue for long enough for the odds to become overwhelming.

Henry_Pym
Yeah, unless Chuck gets insta-gibbed this ends bad for Supes & friends

riv6672
Roger that.

Glorificus
Everything basically depends on Strange and if he has auto-shields, and if the auto-shields can survive the blitz.

If yes, then it buys him enough time to solo. If not, then everyone gets blitzed.

StiltmanFTW
Better thread would be Avengers Prime vs. Trinity.

Illuminati stomp. "Classic" Illuminati Strange was Sorcerer Supreme and was powered by the Vishanti, Bolt wasn't weakened by Maximus' bomb, Tony had his famous Extremis armor, Namor had his black suit... Xavier was pre-upgrade, but even pre-upgrade Charles was among the most powerful telepaths on the planet. Reed is a non-factor unless he has his toys.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Reed is a non-factor unless he has his toys. not really. He can stop batman from distracting the other illuminati members.

long pig
Strange can solo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
not really. He can stop batman from distracting the other illuminati members.

He can't handle gadget-less Daredevil. Batman would toast him in seconds.

riv6672
Originally posted by deathslash
not really. He can stop batman from distracting the other illuminati members.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He can't handle gadget-less Daredevil. Batman would toast him in seconds.

I've done that exact thread, with Reed coming up short.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.