Negan vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Negan

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f89675d69ebd64bdf1b323a49f5b8008/tumblr_inline_o3jv2iVyws1rdcfb3_400.png

vs.

Superman (powerless)

http://i67.tinypic.com/257j31j.png

-----

Negan believes one of his wives was cheating on him with Clark.

There is no abhi around to help Supes.

Surtur
Is this Superman who is not only powerless but for some reason has been turned into his 12 yr. old self? He looks like he maybe has one pube in that picture, one, and it's a tiny one I'm betting.

StiltmanFTW
Picked the best pic I could find big grin

cdtm
Well, if Clarks a kid, then Negan's never actually hurt children.

As an adult, tbh, I could see Negan respecting the hell out of Clark. He's kind of a more psychopathic Tommy Monaghan.. He respects guts, and has his own twisted sense of ethics, so he'd probably as likely ask for his autograph as smash him over the head with Lucille.

StiltmanFTW
He's not a kid, ffs.

It's when he got f*cked anally by Helspont. Every KMCer laughed at that scene. Superman got owned in every way possible by both Helspont and the artist.

Galan007
Wait, Negan thinks Clark ****ed one of his wifes?

Well, then...

http://i.imgur.com/fatX9Cd.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Wait, Negan thinks Clark ****ed one of his wifes?

Well, then...

http://i.imgur.com/fatX9Cd.jpg

Yeah, but he's not a member of his community. Plus, he's Superman.

"Superman ****ed my wives? AWESOME!"

Flyattractor
I would wonder how Negan would feel about the wife ****ing a 12 year old?

I mean would there be no "WTF *****?" going on here?

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm

"Superman ****ed my wives? AWESOME!" No. There are a few things that Negan simply does not tolerate. One of his wives cheating on him is pretty much at the top of that list.

That said, Clark would either get The Iron or Lucille. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

cdtm
Normal shlubs, sure. I don't think Negan really cares about the wives, as much as any challenges to his authority.

If, say, Rick Grimes got caught with one, I bet Negan would let him off, simply because the rules don't apply to him, and he'd be ignorant of them in any case.

The wife might pay somehow, though.

Galan007
Again, no. Negan doesn't physically harm his wives. Ever.

However, he expects them to abide by his rules--and cheating on him violates the most important rule(ie. no cheating on Negan.) So no, Negan wouldn't think it's 'cool' that Clark f*cked one of his wives. He'd actually be angry and punish Clark accordingly... And he'd do so primarily to teach the wife a lesson.

That's his character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Negan

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f89675d69ebd64bdf1b323a49f5b8008/tumblr_inline_o3jv2iVyws1rdcfb3_400.png

vs.

Superman (powerless)

http://i67.tinypic.com/257j31j.png

-----

Negan believes one of his wives was cheating on him with Clark.

There is no abhi around to help Supes. Abhi is tracking superman at all times. Please give me one damn good logical reason that could prevent Abhi from tracking his movements at all times. I'm having trouble believing this op.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Abhi is tracking superman at all times. Please give me one damn good logical reason that could prevent Abhi from tracking his movements at all times. I'm having trouble believing this op. http://s22.postimg.org/l9yemjpdd/Untitled.png

cdtm
Again, no. Negan doesn't physically harm his wives. Ever.

However, he expects them to abide by his rules--and cheating on him violates the most important rule(ie. no cheating on Negan.) So no, Negan wouldn't think it's 'cool' that Clark f*cked one of his wives. He'd actually be angry and punish Clark accordingly... And he'd do so primarily to teach the wife a lesson.

That's his character.

He expects wives and his men to follow his rules. There's no reason to believe these rules apply to outsiders.

Negan's crazy, but he's generally fair. I'm certain Rick and Carl got away with much more then he'd ever take from his own people...

Mindset
He expects wives and his men to follow his rules. There's no reason to believe these rules apply to outsiders.

Negan's crazy, but he's generally fair. I'm certain Rick and Carl got away with much more then he'd ever take from his own people... No one cucks the Negster.

Galan007

Negan's crazy, but he's generally fair. I'm certain Rick and Carl got away with much more then he'd ever take from his own people... Negan IS reasonable... Until you break one of his rules, that is.

He only let Rick get away with so much insubordination because he wanted Alexandria to cooperate with him willingly, and Rick was the key to that. He actually grasped the concept that all of the communities working together were more powerful than all of the communities working separately. Even when they went to war, Negan still planned on the communities cooperating with him afterward--that's why he didn't try to outright obliterate them. Negan knew how much the other groups provided for him, and he didn't want to risk destroying that... Tbh, he had an impressive racket going on. Every community gave him half of all their goods, and he provided them safety in return.

Anywho, if Rick would've f*cked one of Negan's wives, Negan would have absolutely given him The Iron. Now if some random joe that he didn't even know, and more importantly, had nothing at all to provide him(ie. Clark) f*cked a wife, Negan certainly wouldn't stand for it lol. Again: Clark would get The Iron at the very least, but he'd more than likely get Lucille stuffed up his ass. Assuming otherwise totally ignores Negan's characterization.

Originally posted by Mindset
No one cucks the Negster. Goddamn right. thumb up

StiltmanFTW

There's nothing awesome about Superman.

Lord Rand is not pleased with your post, cdtm. Anal fisting scheduled for tomorrow. And yes, IF technique will be used.

No. There are a few things that Negan simply does not tolerate. One of his wives cheating on him is pretty much at the top of that list.

That said, Clark would either get The Iron or Lucille. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

thumb up

-Pr-
yeah, if all you guys care about is bashing Abhi, this is gonna be closed.

I only left it open out of curiosity, but that curiosity is wearing thin.

Galan007
There's actually some good discussion going on right now. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-

I only left it open out of curiosity, but that curiosity is wearing thin. You're about to meet Lucille. sneer

-Pr-
I haven't read that far in the series, so I'd appreciate people not replying to me with spoilers.

Mindset
Are you still reading it?

I only watch the show now, haven't read it for years.

StiltmanFTW
Cdtm must have some dirty cuckhold fantasy.

I agree with Galan, can't see Negan tolerating that in any scenario. It's either the Iron or Lucille deep in Clark's butt.

http://i.imgur.com/P01kTid.jpg

StiltmanFTW

You missed plenty of good stuff, then.

-Pr-

I read up until the end of the prison and a bit after that, but I feel massively behind like I did with every other comic I used to read.

StiltmanFTW
I read up until the end of the prison and a bit after that, but I feel massively behind like I did with every other comic I used to read.

At least tell me you're still working on the Colossus thread stick out tongue

Galan007
I read up until the end of the prison and a bit after that, but I feel massively behind like I did with every other comic I used to read. Honestly, if you're a fan of the series/genre, you should really pick it back up. It's done nothing but get better and better since the Prison saga.

-Pr-
At least tell me you're still working on the Colossus thread stick out tongue

I am. I hit a bit of a wall when I was reading back through all of the Colossus and Rogue stuff, but it's slowly getting there. You would think "oh, reading a comic takes five minutes", but every time I sit down to do it, something happens to distract me/get in the way etc.

Honestly, if you're a fan of the series/genre, you should really pick it back up. It's done nothing but get better and better since the Prison saga.

I may give it a look.

Mindset
You missed plenty of good stuff, then. I don't have a place to read comics and I can't be bothered to dl them anymore.

StiltmanFTW
I don't have a place to read comics and I can't be bothered to dl them anymore.

But you're downloading the show just fine... laughing out loud

Mindset
But you're downloading the show just fine... laughing out loud Not the same bruh.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman Punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Negan

StiltmanFTW
Negan wouldn't even feel it.

You will feel Lucille in your ******* though, lobby boy.

LordofBrooklyn

Negan would get beaten to death by a pre-schooler in Brooklyn!

Time-Immemorial

He has a very lucy ass I've heard.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He has a very lucy ass I've heard.

Put the bone down and stop projecting, cletus!

krisblaze

I only left it open out of curiosity, but that curiosity is wearing thin.

You hated Abhi from the start.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Clark even without powers is the better fighter and takes it 9/10.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Put the bone down and stop projecting, cletus!

Shut up bonesmoker.

DarkSaint85
Negan crucifies Superman.

There, Easter related post!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
You hated Abhi from the start.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Clark even without powers is the better fighter and takes it 9/10.

Feats for Nu Clark...?

the Darkone
You're about to meet Lucille. sneer
laughing lmfao

Surtur

Man if only Mister Miracle would of been this understanding wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.