Ghost Rider vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://classicmarvelforever.com/images/ghost_rider_johnny.gif

VS

http://www.vixenvarsity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/x-men_animated.jpg

The Original Ghost Rider/Zarathos version vs the X-Men line up from the FoxKids Toon.

Fight takes place in the Nevada Dessert.

golem370
Ghost Rider to durable he was able to take hits from The Hulk.

nwg202
GR

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
Ghost Rider to durable he was able to take hits from The Hulk.

So was Wolverine.

Originally, Blaze wasn't very impressive, actually. Had a few good feats, sure, but generally operated on a level far below from what we know today.

X-Men should stomp him, unless they're limited to their TAS feats --- but even then, they should prevail.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So was Wolverine.

Originally, Blaze wasn't very impressive, actually. Had a few good feats, sure, but generally operated on a level far below from what we know today.

X-Men should stomp him, unless they're limited to their TAS feats --- but even then, they should prevail.

This version of GR when his series started wasn't that impressive but towards the end as more and more of Zarathos emerged his stats got way better.

golem370
I don't see them having the power to win.

krisblaze
GR doesn't stand a chance lmao.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze

thumb up

riv6672
Well duh.

So they lose if we go by the OP character's feats but they win even if we go by the OP character's feats.

What a maroon. laughing

GR FTW.

StiltmanFTW
If they're TAS versions and not just the same roster as TAS, then it's not a stomp, but they're still powerful and versatile enough to guarantee a victory.

Blaze from that era can't contend with the X-Men.

leonidas
Originally posted by krisblaze

thumb up

yaadaveyaa
who among them could kill GR? i dont think ne of them could unless the phoenix is there... everyone of them gets soul burnt

krisblaze
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
who among them could kill GR? i dont think ne of them could unless the phoenix is there... everyone of them gets soul burnt
They don't need to kill him.

They need to knock him out.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If they're TAS versions and not just the same roster as TAS, then it's not a stomp, but they're still powerful and versatile enough to guarantee a victory.

Blaze from that era can't contend with the X-Men.

Well unless he just Hellfire Flamethrowers them and destroys all their souls in one shot.

AlmightyKfish
When you say original version do you mean old school Johnny Blaze, or him after he regained the Ghost Rider power? I mean it's still Zarathos but they operate on far different levels.

Modern day Johnny Blaze GR can operate on a trans level if Zarathos takes over, and even normally he's pretty damn powerful. Whereas old school Johnny was less impressive.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
When you say original version do you mean old school Johnny Blaze, or him after he regained the Ghost Rider power? I mean it's still Zarathos but they operate on far different levels.

Modern day Johnny Blaze GR can operate on a trans level if Zarathos takes over, and even normally he's pretty damn powerful. Whereas old school Johnny was less impressive.

I am thinking the old 70's and early 80's. I gave up on the GR 2nd series after issue 50 or so. Never followed an of the Craptacular series that followed it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.