KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider vs The X-Men

Ghost Rider vs The X-Men
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Ghost Rider vs The X-Men

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

The Original Ghost Rider/Zarathos version vs the X-Men line up from the FoxKids Toon.

Fight takes place in the Nevada Dessert.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 06:19 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Ghost Rider to durable he was able to take hits from The Hulk.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 06:42 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

GR

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 06:50 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Ghost Rider to durable he was able to take hits from The Hulk.

So was Wolverine.

Originally, Blaze wasn't very impressive, actually. Had a few good feats, sure, but generally operated on a level far below from what we know today.

X-Men should stomp him, unless they're limited to their TAS feats --- but even then, they should prevail.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 06:54 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So was Wolverine.

Originally, Blaze wasn't very impressive, actually. Had a few good feats, sure, but generally operated on a level far below from what we know today.

X-Men should stomp him, unless they're limited to their TAS feats --- but even then, they should prevail.

This version of GR when his series started wasn't that impressive but towards the end as more and more of Zarathos emerged his stats got way better.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 06:58 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I don't see them having the power to win.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 09:01 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

GR doesn't stand a chance lmao.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 09:44 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by krisblaze

thumb up

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:02 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
X-Men should stomp him, unless they're limited to their TAS feats

Well duh.
quote:
but even then, they should prevail.

So they lose if we go by the OP character's feats but they win even if we go by the OP character's feats.

What a maroon. laughing

GR FTW.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

If they're TAS versions and not just the same roster as TAS, then it's not a stomp, but they're still powerful and versatile enough to guarantee a victory.

Blaze from that era can't contend with the X-Men.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:50 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by krisblaze

thumb up

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

who among them could kill GR? i dont think ne of them could unless the phoenix is there... everyone of them gets soul burnt

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:18 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
who among them could kill GR? i dont think ne of them could unless the phoenix is there... everyone of them gets soul burnt

They don't need to kill him.

They need to knock him out.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 12:31 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If they're TAS versions and not just the same roster as TAS, then it's not a stomp, but they're still powerful and versatile enough to guarantee a victory.

Blaze from that era can't contend with the X-Men.

Well unless he just Hellfire Flamethrowers them and destroys all their souls in one shot.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 06:54 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

When you say original version do you mean old school Johnny Blaze, or him after he regained the Ghost Rider power? I mean it's still Zarathos but they operate on far different levels.

Modern day Johnny Blaze GR can operate on a trans level if Zarathos takes over, and even normally he's pretty damn powerful. Whereas old school Johnny was less impressive.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 07:41 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
When you say original version do you mean old school Johnny Blaze, or him after he regained the Ghost Rider power? I mean it's still Zarathos but they operate on far different levels.

Modern day Johnny Blaze GR can operate on a trans level if Zarathos takes over, and even normally he's pretty damn powerful. Whereas old school Johnny was less impressive.

I am thinking the old 70's and early 80's. I gave up on the GR 2nd series after issue 50 or so. Never followed an of the Craptacular series that followed it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 08:03 PM