War Hulk vs Death Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which Horseman wins?

One_Angry_Scot
Sentry easily.

tkitna
Sentry

Insane Titan
Could go either way

TheHulk
Well...since..so far it's nothing but Sentry fans voting for...well...Sentry.

I'll vote for Hulk cuz i'ma Hulk guy laughing out loud

carver9
I don't know who's taking this. Both treated elites like fodder. Both did the impossible (Hull over rode Cytorraks enchantment and Sentry aiding in moving Exi). Good fight.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

DarkSaint85
Remember, Sentry did what Rogue, WITH Hulk AND everyone else's strength, was unable to do.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Remember, Sentry did what Rogue, WITH Hulk AND everyone else's strength, was unable to do.

And not to forget she actually amped every hero on the Earth's power using Hulks strength amping powers.

zopzop
Death > War.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
And not to forget she actually amped every hero on the Earth's power using Hulks strength amping powers.
thumb up
Can't fully recall, but I do somewhat remember that happening.

He also whisked Exitar's earth sizes body away like nothing.

carver9

So War Hulk and Savage Hulk are one and the same. Scans of Savage Hulk treating both Absorbing Man and Juggernaut like fodder.

Insane Titan
Remember, Sentry did what Rogue, WITH Hulk AND everyone else's strength, was unable to do. that's not the same Hulk though. War Hulk was far stronger and more formidable.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
that's not the same Hulk though. War Hulk was far stronger and more formidable.

Was he stronger than every hero on Earth put together + a bit extra? I don't think he was so either way it wouldn't matter.

carver9
Was he stronger than every hero on Earth put together + a bit extra? I don't think he was so either way it wouldn't matter.

Sentry wasn't either. Rogue temp stopped Exitar and Sentry added his strength to make it a complete stop. Doesn't mean he is stronger than every hero.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry wasn't either. Rogue temp stopped Exitar and Sentry added his strength to make it a complete stop. Doesn't mean he is stronger than every hero.

What would you say it means then? And Rogue never actually stopped Exitar. In 2 minutes time Exitar would have destroyed the Earth again. Rogue was failing to stop Exitar with all of this power she had then Sentry comes in to assist. Cap says Rogue was half of the equation, and then I could go even more in depth but I won't.

In short Sentry either perfectly matched Rogue's power or slightly succeeded it (if you were of the belief that Sentry did more of the heavy lifting).

As I said to Titan, do you think War Hulk was stronger/more powerful (however you prefer to phrase it) than every hero on Earth put together + a bit extra?

DarkSaint85
So War Hulk and Savage Hulk are one and the same. Scans of Savage Hulk treating both Absorbing Man and Juggernaut like fodder.

Aren't you the one who says Hulk is Hulk?

Scans of Savage Hulks base strength, please. What is his limit?

Estacado
Sentry rapes.

celeyhyga17
Pretty sure she failed in stopping Exitar. Iirc she merely slowed him down. It wasn't until Deathtry showing up that the descent halted. That was a massive strength showing for Deathtry no matter how you look at it.

Sin I AM
Tough. Was an upper limit suggested for War?

Insane Titan
Was he stronger than every hero on Earth put together + a bit extra? I don't think he was so either way it wouldn't matter. who knows , but to use a weaker version of Hulk is just plain crap.

War Hulk stopped the Juggernaut and had more of a affect on him than the godblast.

carver9
What would you say it means then? And Rogue never actually stopped Exitar. In 2 minutes time Exitar would have destroyed the Earth again. Rogue was failing to stop Exitar with all of this power she had then Sentry comes in to assist. Cap says Rogue was half of the equation, and then I could go even more in depth but I won't.

In short Sentry either perfectly matched Rogue's power or slightly succeeded it (if you were of the belief that Sentry did more of the heavy lifting).

As I said to Titan, do you think War Hulk was stronger/more powerful (however you prefer to phrase it) than every hero on Earth put together + a bit extra?

She slowed down the full power of Exitar. She just needed some assistance at halting him. Her "slowing him down" speaks volumes. Sentry aiding in stopping him completely.

Also, didn't Hulk stop Exitar at one point but failed to hold him back long time?

Sin I AM

What's sentrys last appearance

DarkSaint85
She slowed down the full power of Exitar. She just needed some assistance at halting him. Her "slowing him down" speaks volumes. Sentry aiding in stopping him completely.

Also, didn't Hulk stop Exitar at one point but failed to hold him back long time?

What is Savage's limit?

Sin I AM
What is Savage's limit?

I thought hulks didnt have a hard limit.they just gradually grow in power at different rates

One_Angry_Scot

I think you're being a bit disingenuous by saying.

"She slowed down the full power of Exitar. She just needed some assistance at halting him."

She hardly slowed him down at all and it was more than "needing assistance".

http://i.imgur.com/IqZRiLi.jpg1

Every hero on Earth gave her everything they've got and it's not enough. The Celestial is still sinking down, and in a few moments will break Earth's crust.

You can't sit there and tell me that she merely "needed assistance" and she "slowed him down" seems a bit untrue considering it wasn't enough according to Tony since Exitar seemingly was still moving without any trouble.

who knows , but to use a weaker version of Hulk is just plain crap.

War Hulk stopped the Juggernaut and had more of a affect on him than the godblast.

We can both probably say he isn't. And it doesn't really matter if we used War Hulk, Savage Hulk, Gravage, Maestro or World War Hulk in his place. It's a proven fact that is shown as him being more powerful than every hero on the Earth put together + a bit extra and suddenly adding War Hulk to that point in time would make negligible difference. Unless you believe War Hulk is more powerful than every hero on Earth put together.

Do you consider the things you listed as being better feats than being shown to be more powerful than every hero on Earth put together and stopping Exitar?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
What's sentrys last appearance

That would be Uncanny Avengers #22. Over a year now I believe. All because Remender "left" of his own accord.

DarkSaint85
It wasn't just every hero's strength, btw. That was only the starting point.

Like you said, she was also in possession of hulk's amping. So was getting even stronger.

"Id"
World Breaker is a better match for Deathtry.

Insane Titan

We can both probably say he isn't. And it doesn't really matter if we used War Hulk, Savage Hulk, Gravage, Maestro or World War Hulk in his place. It's a proven fact that is shown as him being more powerful than every hero on the Earth put together + a bit extra and suddenly adding War Hulk to that point in time would make negligible difference. Unless you believe War Hulk is more powerful than every hero on Earth put together.

Do you consider the things you listed as being better feats than being shown to be more powerful than every hero on Earth put together and stopping Exitar?

no we both can't say that, War Hulk is stronger than all them Hulks barring maybe WWH.

War Hulk over come Juggernauts enchantment, something the God blast couldn't do. Do you think DS is more powerful than the GB and where it draws power from?

One_Angry_Scot
no we both can't say that, War Hulk is stronger than all them Hulks barring maybe WWH.

War Hulk over come Juggernauts enchantment, something the God blast couldn't do. Do you think DS is more powerful than the GB and where it draws power from?

Like I said. It wouldn't matter what version is used because for this to actually be a fight you'd have to tell me whether you believe War Hulk is more powerful than every hero on Earth put together. If you don't believe that then we know the outcome. E.g do you believe that War Hulk and Death Seed Sentry could have stopped Exitar?

I don't think it's fair to use ABC logic here. So are you now suggesting War Hulk is more powerful than the force of the Godblast? Or do you believe it is a different situation and thereby cannot Hulk cannot be compared to a blast that has sent a weakened Galactus to the winds fearing for his life.

You asking me whether I believe that Sentry is more powerful than something irrelevant to this battle seems like just a completely random question because that wasn't my intention to begin with and your question appears to be on the basis of Hulk being superior to the Godblast.

h1a8
Death Sentry easily. War Hulk would have no way of permanently putting him down. Also WH had to take a long time to amp just to stop Juggs. Sentry would kill him far before he amps that high.

yaadaveyaa
to help aid ... the rogue taking on power from every hero on earth including hulk was not enough to stop exitar... it was sentry who came and stopped exitar completley

with that said sentry would absolutely stomp here

my question about the war hulks biggest feat is... is it a high showing for him or a low showing for juggernaut?

i agree with the guy above (i forgot go quote forgive me) which enchantment is more powerful? cyttoraks enchantment or stopping exitar?

Stoic
Under closer inspection, I believe that Death seed Sentry was Rogue's equal, and he tipped the balance in Earth's favor. It was never shown that he stopped Exitar all by himself, so in all fairness there really isn't very much solid proof that he was actually stronger than all of Earth's heroes put together. There is also no proof that War Hulk was stronger than all of the heroes either, but what we do know, is that War Hulk, like most Hulk (Banner) incarnations can continue growing in power. Did it ever specifically state that Rogue had strength amping abilities? If not we could assume that she only gained Hulk's base strength, and not the amplifications that he can tap into. In my opinion, this is a question that can not be answered.

Galan007
Originally posted by h1a8
Also WH had to take a long time to amp just to stop Juggs. Not really. After they locked-up, it only took WAR about a page to amp enough to completely stop Juggernaut's full-force charge, and proceed to ragdoll him:
http://i.imgur.com/jEEboa1m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/JDJWnrZm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/REHa0cLm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/IlDzZzBm.jpg

Not even WWH was capable of outright stopping Juggernaut's charge via brute strength--he had to use Juggy's momentum against him.

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
it was sentry who came and stopped exitar completley Please remember: it was a *shared* feat between Rogue and Sentry... Robert certainly did not do all the work by himself. srsly

Diesldude

People aren't going to like this View but what if Sentry was like a spotter?

A guy on the bench press gets stuck on the way up, the spotter uses a couple of fingers to help lift the weight back up.

Now does this mean that the spotter applied the same amount of strength as the guy on the bench? Similarly, Rogue was already lifting and stalled, sentry came in and helped push exitar.

Galan007
That is certainly one way of looking at the scene(anyone who has ever lifted weights can understand exactly where you're coming from.) But you're right, I'm sure you'll get flack for it, lol.

Personally, I opt for it being a 50/50 shared feat, solely in the spirit of fairness. Your interpretation does make sense to me, though. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I thought that too.

But then, I saw which side carver was on, and I saw rage.

Galan007
*seen rage

StiltmanFTW
I keep correcting him, too. But he'll never learn.

He never... seen rage.

DarkSaint85
The grammatical error is worthy of Abhi; I can't bring myself to make it.

StiltmanFTW
I seen rage. Galan seen rage. You not seen rage... shame.

shame shame shame shame GOT shame shame shame shame.

tkitna
Originally posted by Diesldude
People aren't going to like this View but what if Sentry was like a spotter?

A guy on the bench press gets stuck on the way up, the spotter uses a couple of fingers to help lift the weight back up.

Now does this mean that the spotter applied the same amount of strength as the guy on the bench? Similarly, Rogue was already lifting and stalled, sentry came in and helped push exitar.

By saying this though, dont we have to take weight distribution into account? Rougue was only under one foot, so it was uneven weight or half the weight as the comic would have us believe. A weight lifter has a balanced weight, so I dont think that example works here.

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
By saying this though, dont we have to take weight distribution into account? Rougue was only under one foot, so it was uneven weight or half the weight as the comic would have us believe. A weight lifter has a balanced weight, so I dont think that example works here.
BOOM! thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by Galan007
Not really. After they locked-up, it only took WAR about a page to amp enough to completely stop Juggernaut's full-force charge, and proceed to ragdoll him:
http://i.imgur.com/jEEboa1m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/JDJWnrZm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/REHa0cLm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/IlDzZzBm.jpg

Not even WWH was capable of outright stopping Juggernaut's charge via brute strength--he had to use Juggy's momentum against him.

Please remember: it was a *shared* feat between Rogue and Sentry... Robert certainly did not do all the work by himself. srsly I got you. My opinion of a long time is 1min or more. I believe it took WH more than a minute to stop Juggs. Juggs pushed him back at least a mile (looking at the tracks left) and Juggs is not that fast.

I agree that WH achieved a final strength level greater than WWH due to the logic you used.

Insane Titan
Like I said. It wouldn't matter what version is used because for this to actually be a fight you'd have to tell me whether you believe War Hulk is more powerful than every hero on Earth put together. If you don't believe that then we know the outcome. E.g do you believe that War Hulk and Death Seed Sentry could have stopped Exitar?

I don't think it's fair to use ABC logic here. So are you now suggesting War Hulk is more powerful than the force of the Godblast? Or do you believe it is a different situation and thereby cannot Hulk cannot be compared to a blast that has sent a weakened Galactus to the winds fearing for his life.

You asking me whether I believe that Sentry is more powerful than something irrelevant to this battle seems like just a completely random question because that wasn't my intention to begin with and your question appears to be on the basis of Hulk being superior to the Godblast. yeah war Hulk and Sentry would have stopped Exitar. Rogue did the hardest part by taking the initial weight. Like Galan said Death Sentry did the "spotting". We've seen weaker Hulk hold similar weights before.

You've just used abc logic against War Hulk because a version of Hulk was among the group with Rogue etc. Yeah it can be said War Hulk is stronger then the godblast. That Hulk was amped by Celestial tech.

Not irrelevant at all. War Hulk did something the GB couldn't therefore showings his power/strength. It clearly shows he was way above his normal showings of strength.

One_Angry_Scot
yeah war Hulk and Sentry would have stopped Exitar. Rogue did the hardest part by taking the initial weight. Like Galan said Death Sentry did the "spotting". We've seen weaker Hulk hold similar weights before.

You've just used abc logic against War Hulk because a version of Hulk was among the group with Rogue etc. Yeah it can be said War Hulk is stronger then the godblast. That Hulk was amped by Celestial tech.

Not irrelevant at all. War Hulk did something the GB couldn't therefore showings his power/strength. It clearly shows he was way above his normal showings of strength.

So you think War Hulk is more powerful than every hero on Earth put together then?

Galan never said anything about spotting. He mentioned the 50/50 thing. He just said he saw that point of view.

quanchi112
I see people are trying their darndest to take away from the feats of Death Sentry while exaggerating punking Juggernaut like that means **** all considering his embarrassing history.

h1a8
yeah war Hulk and Sentry would have stopped Exitar. Rogue did the hardest part by taking the initial weight. Like Galan said Death Sentry did the "spotting". We've seen weaker Hulk hold similar weights before.

Not irrelevant at all. War Hulk did something the GB couldn't therefore showings his power/strength. It clearly shows he was way above his normal showings of strength. Galen didn't say that, someone else did. Galen just said it was a possibility. The spotting theory is destroyed due to the unbalanced weight. One can't spot from a side.

Anyway it was clearly the writer's intentions that Sentry supplied EXACTLY half the force. This is because the writer wrote "half of the equation". He's trying to get the reader to view that Sentry is the other half.

Its funny how people create theories of things the writer doesn't show or give evidence to. Sentry didn't spot for the simple reason there is no evidence that he did. We go by writer's intentions. If the writer wanted the reader to know that Sentry spotted then he would have wrote something pointing to it.

quanchi112
Galen didn't say that, someone else did. Galen just said it was a possibility. The spotting theory is destroyed due to the unbalanced weight. One can't spot from a side.

Anyway it was clearly the writer's intentions that Sentry supplied EXACTLY half the force. This is because the writer wrote "half of the equation". He's trying to get the reader to view that Sentry is the other half.

Its funny how people create theories of things the writer doesn't show or give evidence to. Sentry didn't spot for the simple reason there is no evidence that he did. We go by writer's intentions. If the writer wanted the reader to know that Sentry spotted then he would have wrote something pointing to it. H1 schooled Lord Boo. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
So you think War Hulk is more powerful than every hero on Earth put together then?

Galan never said anything about spotting. He mentioned the 50/50 thing. He just said he saw that point of view. could be yeah, who knows. We do know he was able to do what the GB couldn't and we all know the power needed for that.

Well who ever said then. Storm took the first brunt of the weight , Sentry did the easier part.

Insane Titan
Galen didn't say that, someone else did. Galen just said it was a possibility. The spotting theory is destroyed due to the unbalanced weight. One can't spot from a side.

Its funny how people create theories of things the writer doesn't show or give evidence to. Sentry didn't spot for the simple reason there is no evidence that he did. We go by writer's intentions. If the writer wanted the reader to know that Sentry spotted then he would have wrote something pointing to it. your nonsense of writers intention mean nothing as you constantly pick and choose what is allowed.Originally posted by quanchi112
H1 schooled Lord Boo. laughing out loud laughing out loud the mixed kickball league player is here Bwhahahaha, trying to cheerleader a non event.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by quanchi112
I see people are trying their darndest to take away from the feats of Death Sentry while exaggerating punking Juggernaut like that means **** all considering his embarrassing history.

There Juggernaut feat is just super impressive and unprecedented.

quanchi112
your nonsense of writers intention mean nothing as you constantly pick and choose what is allowed. laughing out loud the mixed kickball league player is here Bwhahahaha, trying to cheerleader a non event. H1 showed a better grasp of the subject matter than the pinhead himself. Size really does matter. Apparently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
There Juggernaut feat is just super impressive and unprecedented. Not compared to the Void's feats.

carver9
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002024_Uncanny_Avengers_017-003.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002025_Uncanny_Avengers_017-006.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002026_Uncanny_Avengers_017-007.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002061_Uncanny_Avengers_017-009.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002027_Uncanny_Avengers_017-010.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002028_Uncanny_Avengers_017-011.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002029_Uncanny_Avengers_017-012.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002030_Uncanny_Avengers_017-015.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Here in lies the fallacy in relying completely on "feats." You all are doing what Abby does all the time. The (fan labelled) feats should be a consideration only. This is NOT math, nor actual history, nor are we dealing with reality.

The vast majority of the time, writers don't write so called feats as direct comparisons to previous feats by previous writers, nor do they always consider them "feats" as defined by KMC posters. Different writers, different circumstances, sometimes from different eras. What's more important is (surprise!) average portrayals. But for one time characters and incarnations, you have no choice but to go by that portrayal. It's okay to consider and assess the writer's view of the power level of the character in the story arc because that is the best information. In the case of DS and WH, both one arc characters, you don't need to look outside of these two story arcs for your decision. I personally believe DS was more powerful and would win.

Blue Area Vet
Not compared to the Void's feats.

Never said that. My point is the feat itself legit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Never said that. My point is the feat itself legit. It is legit just not impressive when discussing the Void.

Blue Area Vet
It is legit just not impressive when discussing the Void.

Which is one of the reasons DS wins IMO. I guess you mean to say it's not as impressive as DS's feat.

Insane Titan
H1 showed a better grasp of the subject matter than the pinhead himself. Size really does matter. Apparently. yeah sure he did laughing out loud This is what you're reduced to now, cheering on a know forum nut job.

Stick to mixed gender kickball lmfao.

Sin I AM

Galan never said anything about spotting. He mentioned the 50/50 thing. He just said he saw that point of view.

People are hyping something thats irrelevant. Its not as if it was hulks power alone that stopped cain. He was amped by celestial tech.

carver9
People are hyping something thats irrelevant. Its not as if it was hulks power alone that stopped cain. He was amped by celestial tech.

The Celestial tech was pulling from Hulk power. Basically making him use his abilities to the best. It mind controlled him and it also gave him the ability to tap into his own power. Nothing more, nothing less. That's irrelevant since he is wearing that Celestial tech in this thread. After removing the Celestial tech, he became stronger.

DarkSaint85
And then ran away to hide...

DS has this. Not sure what Hulk can do to DS to even put him down??

One_Angry_Scot
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002024_Uncanny_Avengers_017-003.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002025_Uncanny_Avengers_017-006.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002026_Uncanny_Avengers_017-007.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002061_Uncanny_Avengers_017-009.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002027_Uncanny_Avengers_017-010.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002028_Uncanny_Avengers_017-011.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002029_Uncanny_Avengers_017-012.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18002030_Uncanny_Avengers_017-015.jpg

To me this isn't impressive and this is why. Hulk stopped Exitar for what less than a minute at best? And then he got overpowered and died. It's not that impressive to be honest. And even if you want to take it as impressive - then how would you reconcile the 2 occasions?

could be yeah, who knows. We do know he was able to do what the GB couldn't and we all know the power needed for that.

Well who ever said then. Storm took the first brunt of the weight , Sentry did the easier part. [/QUOTE

Okay.

Rogue took the weight and completely failed to stop Exitar. As we see Exitar was about to crush the Earth the exact same way he did with the Hulk. Then Sentry arrived and Exitar was completely stopped. She tried to stop him on her own and couldn't. She didn't catch the brunt of anything and even if she tried to she failed miserably.

One_Angry_Scot

He might just say "Hulk is Hulk". Then Sentry explodes along with the whole Omniverse.

Sin I AM
The Celestial tech was pulling from Hulk power. Basically making him use his abilities to the best. It mind controlled him and it also gave him the ability to tap into his own power. Nothing more, nothing less. That's irrelevant since he is wearing that Celestial tech in this thread. After removing the Celestial tech, he became stronger.

You can prove Apoc didnt amp his stats

Galan007
and Juggs is not that fast. Juggernaut is actually very fast--especially when he's full-on running/charging.

carver9

True. He did hide.

-K-M-
In thunderbolts it looked like he had legit super speed but that may have been artist interpretation

Galan007
Also, WAR's strength was boosted by the Celestial enhancements. This was confirmed TWICE in the letters section of IH #461:
http://i.imgur.com/s87zzrQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/U4kp0kq.png

Full page:
http://i.imgur.com/J2VD7Gy.jpg

DarkSaint85
Carver is right though; kinda moot, as he has the tech in this fight...

But DS has the massive speed advantage. The whole unkillability thing. Plus, would he still have all the powers he displayed before as Bob? Genuine question.

carver9
You can prove Apoc didnt amp his stats

Lol...easily. While prepping Hulk to become his horseman, he tells us that "the Hulkids energy that resides in him will be powerful enough to even beat the Celestial themselves". Lol, the only thing he did was give Hulk the control of tapping into that power using Celestial tech.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/celestialtechulk.png

That was the entire point of catching Hulk. Apocalypse wanted to use that power for himself. The Celestial tech also made Bruce see the torture his father gave him, continuously see it so that Hulk could remain pissed.

DarkSaint85
Lol. When Galan ninjas carver....

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Also, WAR's strength was boosted by the Celestial enhancements. This was confirmed TWICE in the letters section of IH #461:
http://i.imgur.com/s87zzrQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/U4kp0kq.png

Full page:
http://i.imgur.com/J2VD7Gy.jpg

I remember reading that. I usually just went by the comic since nothing in the pages brought up the strength increase. To each his own I guess.

carver9
To me this isn't impressive and this is why. Hulk stopped Exitar for what less than a minute at best? And then he got overpowered and died. It's not that impressive to be honest. And even if you want to take it as impressive - then how would you reconcile the 2 occasions?

could be yeah, who knows. We do know he was able to do what the GB couldn't and we all know the power needed for that.

Well who ever said then. Storm took the first brunt of the weight , Sentry did the easier part.

He stopped him though...to the point that Ironman thought the tactic was working. The only reason Exi was able to advance was not due to Hulk, but the machine tapping out. If that didn't happen, I'm sure Hulk would've still kept him back.

-K-M-
Carver is right though; kinda moot, as he has the tech in this fight...

But DS has the massive speed advantage. The whole unkillability thing. Plus, would he still have all the powers he displayed before as Bob? Genuine question.

As Bob? yep. As Void or void/sentry? No.

Galan007
I think Bob wins, but I also don't see it as the one-sided stomp others seems to view it as.

Personally, I believe WAR is notably stronger than even WWH. Has Bob ever fought anyone that powerful whilst 'stable'(and yes, I believe Death Sentry is about the most mentally stable we've ever seen Bob)..? Legit question.

carver9
Lol. When Galan ninjas carver....

Stop trolling me. I prefer Sin giving me this attention.

DarkSaint85
Stop trolling me. I prefer Sin giving me this attention.

Either way, you're still being made a *****....

Enzeru
Plus, would he still have all the powers he displayed before as Bob? Genuine question.

Pretty much everything fancy he has done with the Death Seed, he has done without it as well:

Super Regeneration (head / entire body)? Check.
Creation of stuff (sand golems / werewolf, Watchtower and so on)? Check.
Molecule beams (VS Molecule Man / VS Mjolnir)? Check.

The Death Seed usually gave its hosts new powers, with the whole potential unlocking background, but when it comes to the Sentry, who controls the molecules... He can do anything he wants anyway.

LGU
Lol...easily. While prepping Hulk to become his horseman, he tells us that "the Hulkids energy that resides in him will be powerful enough to even beat the Celestial themselves". Lol, the only thing he did was give Hulk the control of tapping into that power using Celestial tech.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/celestialtechulk.png

It should be pointed out that the energy Apoc was so interested in wasn't generated by the Hulk himself, but rather from his connection to the Heroes Reborn universe. Hulk had become a nexus between the realities and huge amounts of energy were flowing through him, making him stronger than ever before but gradually killing him.

That is pretty much literally the exact opposite of what happened big grin

Cheers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LGU

Cheers.

I loled.

One_Angry_Scot
He stopped him though...to the point that Ironman thought the tactic was working. The only reason Exi was able to advance was not due to Hulk, but the machine tapping out. If that didn't happen, I'm sure Hulk would've still kept him back.

I think that was purely wishful thinking from Iron Man. Just like the opposite time when he thought they were going to die. Although wishful thinking wouldn't be the right term for the latter.

Well based on when Rogue tried to stop Exitar even having the power of every hero on Earth and there wasn't a machine to overload and Hulks power didn't help then did it.

carver9
Either way, you're still being made a *****....

Oooookkkaaayyyy... confused

carver9
I think that was purely wishful thinking from Iron Man. Just like the opposite time when he thought they were going to die. Although wishful thinking wouldn't be the right term for the latter.

Well based on when Rogue tried to stop Exitar even having the power of every hero on Earth and there wasn't a machine to overload and Hulks power didn't help then did it.

Are you saying Ironman lied when he said it worked? What other way could we have known Exitar was halted?

One_Angry_Scot
Are you saying Ironman lied when he said it worked? What other way could we have known Exitar was halted?

No I'm not saying he was lying mate. Merely that he guessed too soon when he thought the Hulk was going to permanently stop it. And it appears that Exitar overloaded it any way. Or how do you explain the machine breaking. The machine was banking on Hulks power to keep it running. But he couldn't power it enough before Exitar broke through.

And if you mean the Sentry incident they could actually see Exitar rooted in place.

It may have lasted longer if it was WWH for example but the same thing would have happened. Hulk obviously wasn't at his angriest there was he.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LGU
It should be pointed out that the energy Apoc was so interested in wasn't generated by the Hulk himself, but rather from his connection to the Heroes Reborn universe. Hulk had become a nexus between the realities and huge amounts of energy were flowing through him, making him stronger than ever before but gradually killing him.

Cheers. Oh carver.

RealityWarper
Sentry stomps effortlessly.

golem370
Did War Hulk ever lose?

DarkSaint85
The War enhancements wore off, and weren't permanent.

golem370
But in the time period did he ever lose?

LGU
Originally posted by golem370
But in the time period did he ever lose?

No. Hulk broke free of the mind control after nearly killing Rick Jones.

His only fights saw him utterly own the Absorbing Man in record time (twice) and walk the dog on the Juggernaut.

Cheers.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by golem370
But in the time period did he ever lose? 2 issue run

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.