firestorm vs ww3 black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
grown from a different thread. fs is going all out, not holding back like in that ww3 arc and fighting at his best/ can fs take him out? not sure how the current one stacks against the classic ronnie version--use whichever version is stronger i guess or comment on both.

spetznaz
In my opinion, characters like Firestorm and Captain Atom should be able to take out the likes of Black Adam and Superman. Now, I know no comic would write it that way ...and there are also many ways the likes of Black Adam and Superman could take Firestorm and Captain Atom out. For example, in WW3 Black Adam was shown in one scene to be traveling at Mach 500 (think about that for a minute, and obviously we know Clark can travel at multiples of C let alone Mach), so they can easily blitz the likes of Firestorm.

So, in a fight I think a bloodlusted all out Black Adam can kill Firestorm. Blitz like mad from the start, and take off his head ....literally.

However, in the same breath, I would NOT want to be hit by even ONE blast from a bloodlusted Firestorm. It would not be flames or concussive force ...it would be something meant to turn one thing into something else. Like flesh to (ahem) salt, and I'm assuming this is the FS that can affect organic matter. I remember one comic vaguely that stated Firestorm had the power to destroy a continent (when he was trapped as an energy source). A forum Firestorm going all out (like a forum Captain Atom) would be unleashing exotic energies that only need to hit once, and unlike in comic books, it wouldn't be simple flame or concussive force. He could literally turn your organs into solid pottasium and have you bake in your own blood.

So, with a blitz from jump - Black Adam wins via decapitation.

If FS manages to hit BA even once, BA realizes what it really means to be hit by lightning.

spetznaz
But, win or lose, the likes of Firestorm and Captain Atom are literally gods if you look at what their power sets are capable of. Not 'godlike' like Superman and Black Adam ....gods.

It's just that their power sets are not expanded. Captain Atom's kind of were when he was Monarch, and Firestorm is similar enough to be basically analogous (in years past there were long debates on which was more powerful, with people giving good reasons for both).

But bottom line ...a bloodlusted FS/CA using their powers as they should be, is a beast. But like Thor and his hammer, they'd most probably be seen blasting simple heat or even trading blows.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
grown from a different thread. fs is going all out, not holding back like in that ww3 arc and fighting at his best/ can fs take him out? not sure how the current one stacks against the classic ronnie version--use whichever version is stronger i guess or comment on both. Probably best to use Jason /w/ Stein if you're looking for the most powerful version of Firestorm(excluding his Elemental iteration, of course.) Jason had more raw power than Ronnie, and was also capable of transmuting organics. thumb up

leonidas
couldn't remember if ronnie learned to deal with organics as well....

@spetz: not wholly convinced the blitz would work. fs could simply allow adam to phase through him. i guess if we're getting technical it comes down to adam thinking "blitz" then blitzing, over fs thinking "intangible" and being intangible. maybe adam would get him before fs shifts, but pretty sure too that fs has some pretty high end durability feats. i think a blitz COULD work, i just don't think it's a guarantee.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
Probably best to use Jason /w/ Stein if you're looking for the most powerful version of Firestorm(excluding his Elemental iteration, of course.) Jason had more raw power than Ronnie, and was also capable of transmuting organics. thumb up So, salt?

TethAdamTheRock
Unless this is injustice, black adam stomps

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
couldn't remember if ronnie learned to deal with organics as well....

@spetz: not wholly convinced the blitz would work. fs could simply allow adam to phase through him. i guess if we're getting technical it comes down to adam thinking "blitz" then blitzing, over fs thinking "intangible" and being intangible. maybe adam would get him before fs shifts, but pretty sure too that fs has some pretty high end durability feats. i think a blitz COULD work, i just don't think it's a guarantee. Jason could certainly handle an initial blitz from Adam, imo. He definitely has the durability feats to support this.

Originally posted by Cogito
So, salt? thumb up

Adam, like so many others, gets saltomized. thumb up

psycho gundam
Firestorm tackles the shit out of him.

leonidas
nice sig. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.