KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » firestorm vs ww3 black adam

firestorm vs ww3 black adam
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

firestorm vs ww3 black adam

grown from a different thread. fs is going all out, not holding back like in that ww3 arc and fighting at his best/ can fs take him out? not sure how the current one stacks against the classic ronnie version--use whichever version is stronger i guess or comment on both.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 07:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

In my opinion, characters like Firestorm and Captain Atom should be able to take out the likes of Black Adam and Superman. Now, I know no comic would write it that way ...and there are also many ways the likes of Black Adam and Superman could take Firestorm and Captain Atom out. For example, in WW3 Black Adam was shown in one scene to be traveling at Mach 500 (think about that for a minute, and obviously we know Clark can travel at multiples of C let alone Mach), so they can easily blitz the likes of Firestorm.

So, in a fight I think a bloodlusted all out Black Adam can kill Firestorm. Blitz like mad from the start, and take off his head ....literally.

However, in the same breath, I would NOT want to be hit by even ONE blast from a bloodlusted Firestorm. It would not be flames or concussive force ...it would be something meant to turn one thing into something else. Like flesh to (ahem) salt, and I'm assuming this is the FS that can affect organic matter. I remember one comic vaguely that stated Firestorm had the power to destroy a continent (when he was trapped as an energy source). A forum Firestorm going all out (like a forum Captain Atom) would be unleashing exotic energies that only need to hit once, and unlike in comic books, it wouldn't be simple flame or concussive force. He could literally turn your organs into solid pottasium and have you bake in your own blood.

So, with a blitz from jump - Black Adam wins via decapitation.

If FS manages to hit BA even once, BA realizes what it really means to be hit by lightning.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 07:48 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

But, win or lose, the likes of Firestorm and Captain Atom are literally gods if you look at what their power sets are capable of. Not 'godlike' like Superman and Black Adam ....gods.

It's just that their power sets are not expanded. Captain Atom's kind of were when he was Monarch, and Firestorm is similar enough to be basically analogous (in years past there were long debates on which was more powerful, with people giving good reasons for both).

But bottom line ...a bloodlusted FS/CA using their powers as they should be, is a beast. But like Thor and his hammer, they'd most probably be seen blasting simple heat or even trading blows.

Last edited by spetznaz on Feb 6th, 2017 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 07:53 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: firestorm vs ww3 black adam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
grown from a different thread. fs is going all out, not holding back like in that ww3 arc and fighting at his best/ can fs take him out? not sure how the current one stacks against the classic ronnie version--use whichever version is stronger i guess or comment on both.
Probably best to use Jason /w/ Stein if you're looking for the most powerful version of Firestorm(excluding his Elemental iteration, of course.) Jason had more raw power than Ronnie, and was also capable of transmuting organics. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 08:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

couldn't remember if ronnie learned to deal with organics as well....

@spetz: not wholly convinced the blitz would work. fs could simply allow adam to phase through him. i guess if we're getting technical it comes down to adam thinking "blitz" then blitzing, over fs thinking "intangible" and being intangible. maybe adam would get him before fs shifts, but pretty sure too that fs has some pretty high end durability feats. i think a blitz COULD work, i just don't think it's a guarantee.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 08:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Re: Re: firestorm vs ww3 black adam

Originally posted by Galan007
Probably best to use Jason /w/ Stein if you're looking for the most powerful version of Firestorm(excluding his Elemental iteration, of course.) Jason had more raw power than Ronnie, and was also capable of transmuting organics. thumb up
So, salt?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 08:44 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Unless this is injustice, black adam stomps

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:13 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by leonidas
couldn't remember if ronnie learned to deal with organics as well....

@spetz: not wholly convinced the blitz would work. fs could simply allow adam to phase through him. i guess if we're getting technical it comes down to adam thinking "blitz" then blitzing, over fs thinking "intangible" and being intangible. maybe adam would get him before fs shifts, but pretty sure too that fs has some pretty high end durability feats. i think a blitz COULD work, i just don't think it's a guarantee.
Jason could certainly handle an initial blitz from Adam, imo. He definitely has the durability feats to support this.

Originally posted by Cogito
So, salt?
thumb up

Adam, like so many others, gets saltomized. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 09:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Firestorm tackles the shit out of him.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 11:52 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

nice sig. thumb up

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 11:53 PM