Wolverine & Sabertooth Vs 1000 Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Sin I AM
Muties would get wrecked.

StiltmanFTW
They have no ranged options, xenomorphs' acid would prove to be quite problematic.

But other than that? Xenomorphs are nothing special, especially compared to elite Brood forces and N'Garai demons...

To KO - xenomorphs win. Just too many, acid blood wins this for them.

To death - clawed duo takes this.

emu
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They have no ranged options, xenomorphs' acid would prove to be quite problematic.

But other than that? Xenomorphs are nothing special, especially compared to elite Brood forces and N'Garai demons...

To KO - xenomorphs win. Just too many, acid blood wins this for them.

To death - clawed duo takes this. thumb up I wouldn't normally see a problem, execpt its a swarm of 1000 lol.
I would love to see their healing factor against xenomorph blood.

Dareangel
people forget 1 simple thing. there is a limit as to how many of them can attack wolverine and sabretooth at once. wolverine and sabretooth if smart will stand back to back. now at this point the aliens are huge. i would say at max only like 3 can attack them at the same time. wave after wave of 3 aliens wolverine and sabretooth will cut each wave easily. their healing factors will allow them to keep fighting without getting exhausted untill all the 1000 are down. easily.

deathslash
Originally posted by Dareangel
people forget 1 simple thing. there is a limit as to how many of them can attack wolverine and sabretooth at once. wolverine and sabretooth if smart will stand back to back. now at this point the aliens are huge. i would say at max only like 3 can attack them at the same time. wave after wave of 3 aliens wolverine and sabretooth will cut each wave easily. their healing factors will allow them to keep fighting without getting exhausted untill all the 1000 are down. easily. erm You don't know much about xenomorphs do you? Roughly six or seven of them would be attacking Logan and Creed at a time and that's without even counting the ones that can and would actively crawl over/stand on top of their allies to attack as well.

DTM
I gotta go 1000 Aliens, the super acid blood and the fact that Wolverine and Sabretooth are strictly close combat fighters, seals their fate here.

Dareangel
Originally posted by deathslash
erm You don't know much about xenomorphs do you? Roughly six or seven of them would be attacking Logan and Creed at a time and that's without even counting the ones that can and would actively crawl over/stand on top of their allies to attack as well.

physically impossible. their size wont allow them. when you fight average people, at max 6 people can attack you at the same time. thats the physical world. aliens are huge i would say probably 3 or 4 can fight them at the same time because PHYSICALLY other aliens wont be able to fit into the circle of the fight until there is a room.

DarkSaint85
Humans don't have long tails which they use to impale people with.

Said tails being strong enough to also suspend their victims on.

Sin I AM
Xenos getting lowballed here

Dareangel
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Humans don't have long tails which they use to impale people with.

Said tails being strong enough to also suspend their victims on.

yeah but the aliens body is still too big. unless they will gather in a bigger circle from distance and try to fight wolverine and sabretooth only with their tails Lol. the closer they get to them the less space they will have to surround them and fight them. they physically cant come at them with big numbers at the same time. if they are fighting in a closed space, make it another one dropping on them from the cieling only to find himself impaled. if open area, as i said previously i do believe only 3 - 4 at the same time could fight them they are too big.

deathslash
yeah but the aliens body is still too big. unless they will gather in a bigger circle from distance and try to fight wolverine and sabretooth only with their tails Lol. the closer they get to them the less space they will have to surround them and fight them. they physically cant come at them with big numbers at the same time. if they are fighting in a closed space, make it another one dropping on them from the cieling only to find himself impaled. if open area, as i said previously i do believe only 3 - 4 at the same time could fight them they are too big. .....the aliens are tall and skinny. They're not much wider than a normal human and they rarely fight using their hands, so yeah, they probably will just use their tails after the first dozen or so get killed (since it's been shown multiple times that they learn fast) and the blood is going to be continuously burning Creed and Logan while burning a hole in the ground.

StiltmanFTW
Correct, drones aren't too big.

Maybe Dare is thinking of Queens. Or Praetorians from non-canon material.

Vanguard
Even when they're fodder, the Aliens are tough. I don't see 1000 of them losing here. Aliens win.

StiltmanFTW
They could even spit acid in one of the movies.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They could even spit acid in one of the movies. thumb up hell, once Logan and Creed lop off some arms and tails, they can just sling acid at them without fear of harming the other xenomorphs.

StiltmanFTW
They're willing to tear each other apart and cause an acid bath if it serves their purpose...

Dareangel
Originally posted by deathslash
.....the aliens are tall and skinny. They're not much wider than a normal human and they rarely fight using their hands, so yeah, they probably will just use their tails after the first dozen or so get killed (since it's been shown multiple times that they learn fast) and the blood is going to be continuously burning Creed and Logan while burning a hole in the ground.

skinny? maybe. but very broad with huge width and heads. they are actually wider than a human being easily. i dont know how the hell to post huge cans like people are doing here, but just look at how they are portrayed in comics. the blood is nothing special that their healing factors wont be able to deal with. burning a hole in the ground? will take a hell lot of acid and you know they can simply move right.

DarkSaint85
Hardly hugely wide.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5919117/test-footage-from-alien-was-way-creepy-even-with-the-xenomorph-out-of-costume

The actor was a tall skinny guy, so he was hardly the Rock in terms of his proportions.

Dareangel
Hardly hugely wide.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5919117/test-footage-from-alien-was-way-creepy-even-with-the-xenomorph-out-of-costume

The actor was a tall skinny guy, so he was hardly the Rock in terms of his proportions.

in comics and the movies the alien is portrayed as easily wider than any normal human being. it changes from art to art but usually they are bigger indeed.

DarkSaint85
How can the movies portray them as wider,when I literally just posted a article containing the actor....in his alien costume....without looking 'easily' wider??

Also...
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15659/3081461-eloise-avp_annual%231-%26aliens.jpg

I just googled 'human xenomorph comics'.

Dareangel
first of all in movies they use special effects. in later movies aliens became bigger and bigger. in the scan you posted we can clearly see the aliens are bigger. they are also not in the right positions to say much because they are either far behind her or in a crawling position. watch some scans where the alien is standing next to the average human and you will see my point. in most of the art

DarkSaint85
James Cameron used practical effects. What you see is what you get.

The actor was skinny. His suit was skinny as well. No CGI or bolt on, so no, no bulkiness there. By definition, they're human sized...a tall skinny human, but human sized nonetheless. No wide and bulky.

As for the scan, compare her boot.

But if you want more examples...

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Page02_zps06a1cb62.jpg

https://d2lzb5v10mb0lj.cloudfront.net/common/salestools/previews/alldn1/alldn1p1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aQY8qdMC534/VCxnoZ3UIiI/AAAAAAABHK0/sre_PhyvJt4/s1600/6546628707_3bedb013df.jpg

A mix of different years, across time.

emu
Aliens are usually tall and lanky. Never seen a thicc alien before

Adam Grimes
That's because you don't know where to look at. thumb up

krisblaze
Wolverine and Sabretooth take this.

Khazra Reborn
Depends on where the fight is, if Vic and Logan can funnel the Xenos into a hallway or something, where they can pick them off a few at a time then they'd win. If it's in a big open spot they'd eventually get over run.

krisblaze
Wolverine already had two insane showings against xeno-types.

DarkSaint85
Did they have acid blood?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, that's their greatest weapon.

Healing faster than Logan's or not, Creed's gonna miss his adamantium skeleton here.

Dareangel
James Cameron used practical effects. What you see is what you get.

The actor was skinny. His suit was skinny as well. No CGI or bolt on, so no, no bulkiness there. By definition, they're human sized...a tall skinny human, but human sized nonetheless. No wide and bulky.

As for the scan, compare her boot.

But if you want more examples...

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Page02_zps06a1cb62.jpg

https://d2lzb5v10mb0lj.cloudfront.net/common/salestools/previews/alldn1/alldn1p1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aQY8qdMC534/VCxnoZ3UIiI/AAAAAAABHK0/sre_PhyvJt4/s1600/6546628707_3bedb013df.jpg

A mix of different years, across time.

again it was the original movie and even then they made it overall look differenly. the alien in the movie itself was portrayed as broder. in future movies there is no need to even mention it. as far as comics, as i pointed out before its different with different art. yes they are skinny however usually their big head and broad shoulders and arms make them broader than any average human being. you can look at the batman vs aliens depiction as well as the star wars. the thing is, they are skinny so they make it look that way, but when you look at their skeleton stracture they are broad.

Anadrol1
1000 xenomorphs die here..... Eventually. The acid is the only thing slowing Wolverine and Sabertooth down and their healing factor prevents death. They slash the xenomorphs one by one until gonr

emu
Originally posted by Anadrol1
1000 xenomorphs die here..... Eventually. The acid is the only thing slowing Wolverine and Sabertooth down and their healing factor prevents death. They slash the xenomorphs one by one until gonr I can see Creed slashing with stumps the majority of the fight. Last thing you want to be using against aliens are your hands.

DarkSaint85
The acid won't just burn through skin....without muscles and tendons, they're not slashing anything.

StiltmanFTW
without muscles and tendons, they're not slashing anything.

Tempted to post scans proving you wrong, lol.

But yeah, they shouldn't be able to... but y'know... comic book logic.

Anyway, xenos don't need to kill them in this thread and getting a KO with the acid bukkake is more than possible...

DarkSaint85
thumb up of course there'll be scans lol. Comics and what not

Dareangel
wolverine and sabretooth kept fighting while being on fire plenty of times before. by logic it should have the same effect on the muscles, yes i know the acid is more powerful but the same idea. however, the healing factos they have showed all those times they can keep fighting because the healing factor is taking care of it. i dont see in that acid anything s[ecial that the healing factors wont be able to deal with.

StiltmanFTW
Xenomorph acid burns through entire spaceships, lol... it's ridiculously powerful...

They can spit it. They can tear each other apart. And there is one thousand of them.

Dareangel
and yet its nothing wolverine wont be able to handle. it wont be a non stop acid shower you know. in between they will heal perfectly. besides, seeing how he survived being burned by a nuclear reacor when Professor Thorton tried to kill him, that thing was still running when he climbed out, meaning his healing factor was able to keep up with the burning rate

StiltmanFTW
besides, seeing how he survived being burned by a nuclear reacor when Professor Thorton tried to kill him

That was a VR simulation...

Sure, hf has plenty of high showings, but I don't like its chances against 1,000 xenos.

Dareangel
really? i will have to check that again. i remember it as a canon scene. as far as the other stuff, again, wolverine fought countless times while burning with fire and it didnt effect him too much. i will go and say same thing will happen when he will face them along with sabretooth. remember, its 1000 of those things vs the both of them not just wolverine. many of those aliens will get stubed and slashed to death before they will be able to do much. sure their acid blood will splash but mostly on the claws.

emu
and yet its nothing wolverine wont be able to handle. it wont be a non stop acid shower you know. in between they will heal perfectly. besides, seeing how he survived being burned by a nuclear reacor when Professor Thorton tried to kill him, that thing was still running when he climbed out, meaning his healing factor was able to keep up with the burning rate Considering how Logan and Creed fight, and the fact there's 1000 aliens, a non stop acid shower is exactly what it is going to be.
Then you have their claws, tails and teeth doing damage with no time inbetween to heal, it's hard to see them win.
Not impossible, but thats a lot of healing, and Sabres is handicapped massively here.

StiltmanFTW
really? i will have to check that again. i remember it as a canon scene. as far as the other stuff, again, wolverine fought countless times while burning with fire and it didnt effect him too much. i will go and say same thing will happen when he will face them along with sabretooth. remember, its 1000 of those things vs the both of them not just wolverine. many of those aliens will get stubed and slashed to death before they will be able to do much. sure their acid blood will splash but mostly on the claws.

It's a canon comic, but that particular part was just a simulation. Of course, you could easily argue that Weapon X knew enough about Wolverine and his HF to run a proper simulation --- that and Wolverine has comparable or even better feats, too.

Fire is easy. Xenomorph acid isn't. It has insane feats, like burning through several floors of spaceship metal with no trouble at all...

It won't affect adamantium, but will consume flesh in moments.

Again - aliens have shown the ability to spit acid and they're smart and ruthless enough to rip each other to pieces, causing a massive acid bath.

krisblaze
The suicide bit is the only part I consider a real threat as the amounts of acid seem to multiply.

Cut them and they bleed just a bit, but the suicide move creates like a barrel full of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.