KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine & Sabertooth Vs 1000 Aliens

Wolverine & Sabertooth Vs 1000 Aliens
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Wolverine & Sabertooth Vs 1000 Aliens

Who wins

Old Post May 7th, 2017 11:23 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Muties would get wrecked.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 11:32 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

They have no ranged options, xenomorphs' acid would prove to be quite problematic.

But other than that? Xenomorphs are nothing special, especially compared to elite Brood forces and N'Garai demons...

To KO - xenomorphs win. Just too many, acid blood wins this for them.

To death - clawed duo takes this.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 11:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They have no ranged options, xenomorphs' acid would prove to be quite problematic.

But other than that? Xenomorphs are nothing special, especially compared to elite Brood forces and N'Garai demons...

To KO - xenomorphs win. Just too many, acid blood wins this for them.

To death - clawed duo takes this.
thumb up I wouldn't normally see a problem, execpt its a swarm of 1000 lol.
I would love to see their healing factor against xenomorph blood.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 04:19 AM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

people forget 1 simple thing. there is a limit as to how many of them can attack wolverine and sabretooth at once. wolverine and sabretooth if smart will stand back to back. now at this point the aliens are huge. i would say at max only like 3 can attack them at the same time. wave after wave of 3 aliens wolverine and sabretooth will cut each wave easily. their healing factors will allow them to keep fighting without getting exhausted untill all the 1000 are down. easily.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 05:35 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Dareangel
people forget 1 simple thing. there is a limit as to how many of them can attack wolverine and sabretooth at once. wolverine and sabretooth if smart will stand back to back. now at this point the aliens are huge. i would say at max only like 3 can attack them at the same time. wave after wave of 3 aliens wolverine and sabretooth will cut each wave easily. their healing factors will allow them to keep fighting without getting exhausted untill all the 1000 are down. easily.
erm You don't know much about xenomorphs do you? Roughly six or seven of them would be attacking Logan and Creed at a time and that's without even counting the ones that can and would actively crawl over/stand on top of their allies to attack as well.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 06:45 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

I gotta go 1000 Aliens, the super acid blood and the fact that Wolverine and Sabretooth are strictly close combat fighters, seals their fate here.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 08:14 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by deathslash
erm You don't know much about xenomorphs do you? Roughly six or seven of them would be attacking Logan and Creed at a time and that's without even counting the ones that can and would actively crawl over/stand on top of their allies to attack as well.

physically impossible. their size wont allow them. when you fight average people, at max 6 people can attack you at the same time. thats the physical world. aliens are huge i would say probably 3 or 4 can fight them at the same time because PHYSICALLY other aliens wont be able to fit into the circle of the fight until there is a room.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 11:11 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Humans don't have long tails which they use to impale people with.

Said tails being strong enough to also suspend their victims on.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 12:50 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Xenos getting lowballed here

Old Post May 8th, 2017 01:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Humans don't have long tails which they use to impale people with.

Said tails being strong enough to also suspend their victims on.

yeah but the aliens body is still too big. unless they will gather in a bigger circle from distance and try to fight wolverine and sabretooth only with their tails Lol. the closer they get to them the less space they will have to surround them and fight them. they physically cant come at them with big numbers at the same time. if they are fighting in a closed space, make it another one dropping on them from the cieling only to find himself impaled. if open area, as i said previously i do believe only 3 - 4 at the same time could fight them they are too big.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 03:19 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by Dareangel
yeah but the aliens body is still too big. unless they will gather in a bigger circle from distance and try to fight wolverine and sabretooth only with their tails Lol. the closer they get to them the less space they will have to surround them and fight them. they physically cant come at them with big numbers at the same time. if they are fighting in a closed space, make it another one dropping on them from the cieling only to find himself impaled. if open area, as i said previously i do believe only 3 - 4 at the same time could fight them they are too big.
.....the aliens are tall and skinny. They're not much wider than a normal human and they rarely fight using their hands, so yeah, they probably will just use their tails after the first dozen or so get killed (since it's been shown multiple times that they learn fast) and the blood is going to be continuously burning Creed and Logan while burning a hole in the ground.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 05:28 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Correct, drones aren't too big.

Maybe Dare is thinking of Queens. Or Praetorians from non-canon material.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 05:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Even when they're fodder, the Aliens are tough. I don't see 1000 of them losing here. Aliens win.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 06:50 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

They could even spit acid in one of the movies.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 07:07 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They could even spit acid in one of the movies.
thumb up hell, once Logan and Creed lop off some arms and tails, they can just sling acid at them without fear of harming the other xenomorphs.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 07:24 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

They're willing to tear each other apart and cause an acid bath if it serves their purpose...

Old Post May 8th, 2017 07:46 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by deathslash
.....the aliens are tall and skinny. They're not much wider than a normal human and they rarely fight using their hands, so yeah, they probably will just use their tails after the first dozen or so get killed (since it's been shown multiple times that they learn fast) and the blood is going to be continuously burning Creed and Logan while burning a hole in the ground.

skinny? maybe. but very broad with huge width and heads. they are actually wider than a human being easily. i dont know how the hell to post huge cans like people are doing here, but just look at how they are portrayed in comics. the blood is nothing special that their healing factors wont be able to deal with. burning a hole in the ground? will take a hell lot of acid and you know they can simply move right.

Old Post May 12th, 2017 12:37 PM
DarkSaint85

Hardly hugely wide.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5919117/test...-out-of-costume

The actor was a tall skinny guy, so he was hardly the Rock in terms of his proportions.

Old Post May 12th, 2017 12:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hardly hugely wide.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5919117/test...-out-of-costume

The actor was a tall skinny guy, so he was hardly the Rock in terms of his proportions.

in comics and the movies the alien is portrayed as easily wider than any normal human being. it changes from art to art but usually they are bigger indeed.

Old Post May 12th, 2017 12:49 PM