I hate KOTFE for what they did to the nature of The Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
I am so pissed for what they did to the Force. Numerous times we were explained that darksiders are those who twist The Force and cause imbalances.

Saying that Light and Dark exist in perfect balance it's like saying that 1=0

The only way for me to interpret it is that this so-called "balance" was used as a term to explain that both energies permeate this planet. And not necessarily that it was a harmony among the both sides.

Now, I understand Drew Karpyshyn. When he talks about light and dark sides; he isn't only talking about them as being physical but also when it comes about morality.

I understand that these writers wanted something new. But c'mon: the Jedi are those who are in the service of The Force. They never twist it to their own whims. I mean that's why Anakin was born - because Sidious and Plagueis caused a Super Disturbance in The Force by using the Dark Side.

gold slorg
i'm really surprised cuz this is a good thread

this shit is retarded, i really dislike swtor for this dumb pissing on force lore

NewGuy01
Agreed.

The Ellimist
tbf lots of EU writers did this

Darth Horror
Light and Darkness don't equal good and evil.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by gold slorg
i'm really surprised cuz this is a good thread

this shit is retarded, i really dislike swtor for this dumb pissing on force lore

You can blame Drew and his Taoism beliefs.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Ellimist
tbf lots of EU writers did this

Who? Except Drew Karpyshy.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Darth Horror
Light and Darkness don't equal good and evil.

Not at first. Also, darkness is merely the absence of light. Light can be measured and quantified, darkness can't.

Fated Xtasy
Yin Yang bruh.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yin Yang bruh.

Yin Yang has nothing to do with morality and mystical forces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.