Immortal Hulk+Destroyer Runs DC Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Team DC:sun amped Superman+hunter/prey Doomsday+Zatanna+Wonder woman+Supergirl+Wally west+Hunter Zolomon+Hal Jordan
Battle locationstick out tonguelanet OA
NOTE:616 versions for Marvel and post crisis/rebirth versions for DC characters

Destroyer armor(amped by Zeus and Hercules's soul)+immortal Hulk

https://i.postimg.cc/Bt7TZRg8/shg.jpg

Stoic
The duo lack speed and the Hulk lacks flight. IMO this would be a short lived confrontation, because Superman, or the Green Lantern could bfr the Hulk within the first 10 seconds of battle. I'm not saying that they'd do this 100%of the time, but it's an open option. While the Destroyer would certainly be a challenge, it's no longer the engine of destruction that it once was due to Marvel's blatant need to deflate it's characters over the years.

xJLxKing

DarkSaint85
Wally West lends speed to Zatanna.

Backwards magic. At the speed of light.

leonidas
remove bfr it becomes more interesting imo. the destroyer would exceed skyfather level by...a significant margin imo. what level are we putting superman at here? how much of a sun dip? the destroyer has a very wide array of powers to call on. looking at all the individuals here, there are some crazy feats that can be presented though. 'some' may argue that several of those dc guys could solo....

i would politely disagree with that opinion. really does depend on which showings we want to rely on i think. using standard showings, it would obviously come down to the destroyer vs superman and dd. would they be enough to take out a skyfather+ being of pure magic? interesting question imo and one that i think can be supported in both directions.

MrMind
Hal solos
Zoom solos
Wally solos
Superman solos
H/P doomsday solos
Zatanna at the height of her power (seven soldiers) solos

leonidas
laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

It's funny but they all have crazy feats on an extremely blue moon. The Hulk has crazy ones as well that could have him soloing by using planet moving thunder claps by narration, but those showings are far from average, especially when the disingenuous will argue to the death that one off universe shaking portrals of their hero is the average, when their true median ranges below mountain shaking. So, those that support the DC cast will pull out their mightiest showings turning this into a horse and pony show with little to no room for true debate. Oh , and to be fair, the Marvel side has their moments as well.

But whatever right?

Flyattractor
" reyortseD tsur dilos"

End of Fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Flyattractor
" reyortseD tsur dilos"

End of Fight.

It's a magical construct. Does it even tsur?

Flyattractor
Sure it Does... cause " cigaM rsuR"

abhilegend
Superman rips both apart if we use OWAW sundipped Superman.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman rips both apart if we use OWAW sundipped Superman.

nah just basically sun amp. stick out tongue

Stoic
Sure it Does... cause " cigaM rsuR"

opyt... Lol.

One Big Mob
Sure it Does... cause " cigaM rsuR" You fukking dope

Flyattractor
Ahem You both can go " etiB ruoY nwO skciD ffO"

Magic Yo!

leonidas
Originally posted by Stoic
It's funny but they all have crazy feats on an extremely blue moon. The Hulk has crazy ones as well that could have him soloing by using planet moving thunder claps by narration, but those showings are far from average, especially when the disingenuous will argue to the death that one off universe shaking portrals of their hero is the average, when their true median ranges below mountain shaking. So, those that support the DC cast will pull out their mightiest showings turning this into a horse and pony show with little to no room for true debate. Oh , and to be fair, the Marvel side has their moments as well.

But whatever right?

yeah i know. it makes me sad. very little actual real debating anymore around here. things like this guy solos or that guy solos-- laughing out loud --while amusing is completely idiotic. might be possible i guess if we use highest highs vs lowest lows but...such a stupid way to debate. like these guys casually solo skyfather+ characters, right?

i'm on the committee to change the tier thread. guess we should consider bumping all dc guys right off the list? laughing out loud

Flyattractor
..there is a "Committee"?

carver9
Hulk rips his armor off and rapes.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic

But whatever right?

So let's use them at full capacity, rather than low for one side or averages or whatever.

Where did that whole average thing come from? I keep asking but no one answers. We have a full capacity rule, but there's no average rule...

carver9
Using highs, Superman cant ko Spiderman.

Zelax
Destroyer is the only factor here, and i don't see Hulk adding much to his side either.

Anyways as for the battle itself, the destroyer will ultimately be overwhelmed by the combined forces of Hal, Wally,Hunter and DD.

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So let's use them at full capacity, rather than low for one side or averages or whatever.

Where did that whole average thing come from? I keep asking but no one answers. We have a full capacity rule, but there's no average rule...

i've heard pr endorse it, but never really considered it a forum rule per se, as much as a common sensical one. problem with full capacity is that it essentially becomes power set comparisons. in-character doesn't really have much impact. it also brings into play outlying feats as full capacity. /shrug

but if that's the case (and we remove bfr because, well, it's fukkin stupid) i guess hulk would just go full wbh and we use all the destroyer's highest feats, as well as zeus's--which....wouldn't be much, unfortunately, though he has battled evenly with odin briefly, so there's that. /shrug

using ONLY high feats, dc would win this. too many appearances collectively for them not to, really.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Using highs, Superman cant ko Spiderman.

Same could be said for Hulk Vs Iron Man, or Hawkeye, or Batman.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Same could be said for Hulk Vs Iron Man, or Hawkeye, or Batman.

Hulk couldnt ko Spiderman either and using high fts only, we are fighting a Hulk whom skin is harder than Adamantium that possess super speed with enough strength to bench a sun (at his weakest) with a healing factor that is nigh instant. Also possess high Abstract level strength with enough punching power to RIP through time, enough strength at his weakest to over power Celestial might. He also cant be bfred... matter manipulation doesnt work on him and again, all of this gets amplified by the second since he possess an infinite well of energy that even surprises the likes of the original Beyonder. Hulk stomps. This is debating to the best of their abilities which is complete trash.

MrMind
yeah i know. it makes me sad. very little actual real debating anymore around here. things like this guy solos or that guy solos-- laughing out loud --while amusing is completely idiotic. might be possible i guess if we use highest highs vs lowest lows but...such a stupid way to debate. like these guys casually solo skyfather+ characters, right?

i'm on the committee to change the tier thread. guess we should consider bumping all dc guys right off the list? laughing out loud

hulk and destroyer are both skyfather+ level characters now? wow first time hearing it myself

Stoic

-Pr- said it, and it makes sense in most cases. For example; Superman may only use 20% of his full unamplified power on a regular basis, and this is due to him being a hero, and not wanting to break Solomon Grundy's bones like dry wooden sticks, which would be his average because of the CIS rulings in place. This means that in a versus match, he isn't going to use planetary strength against Venom, nor is he going to use the heat of a star to kill Namor.

However in character he would dial it up against Galactus, Monarch, Darkseid, or Doomsday, because these guys on average may, or may not be in a bigger weight class. Full capacity can take on several meaning, such as fully healed, and capable of opetrating at optimal levels.

There are times that these lines will become blurred. For instance, if we were to look at Superman's closest clone Ultraman, we'll see that he doesn't hold back, and still loses to a holding back Superman even though they are the very same character. But, those times a few and far between which should on all counts tell us that it isn't the average.

It actually makes very little sense that Ultraman doesn't kill his twin, or come out on top the majority of the time. But that's just the way that things work in comics, while forum battles work slightly different.

DarkSaint85
Thanks, I just was wondering as I've seen it bandied around but never fully explained.

leonidas
Originally posted by MrMind
hulk and destroyer are both skyfather+ level characters now? wow first time hearing it myself

then i suppose you should read more. though not sure who said hulk was. /shrug

MrMind
then i suppose you should read more. though not sure who said hulk was. /shrug

the tier thread you guys did yourself had destroyer at subskyfather level, you just said destroyer is skyfather+ (+would mean above)

that means the armor amped by zeus and hercules is above skyfather? well destroyer armor at it's peak of power wore by odin+amped by all asgardians was hopelessly outmatched by the celestials (I'd assume you want to use the peak of destroyer here since later versions are drastically less powerful)

if we going by peak performance (I know for some reason you are against it), someone non-essential like zatanna by herself at seven soldier has universal feats
h/p doomsday or sun dipped supes are both sub skyfather level, doomsday defeated darkseid a being with universal feats
Hal has single handedly shot through krona an abstract level being who was controlling all the emotional entities, or the time fighting evenly with parallax sinestro

zoom, in a forum setting, punched harder than superman, can punch millions times before slow brick like destroyer or hulk even conjure a thought, hunter zoom is the fastest comic book character there is, his speed can reach to infinity since he manipulate his own timeline

same with flash, IMP with the power of white dwarf star

Hulk at his best destroyed a planet in his world breaker mode, no big deal. destroyer at it's best i already mentioned, though if you consider fighting multiple celestials but LOSING an impressive showing by itself

no lowballing here just listing everyone's full capacity
if you don't want to use everyone's best feats, but their average then by all means.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk couldnt ko Spiderman either and using high fts only, we are fighting a Hulk whom skin is harder than Adamantium that possess super speed with enough strength to bench a sun (at his weakest) with a healing factor that is nigh instant. Also possess high Abstract level strength with enough punching power to RIP through time, enough strength at his weakest to over power Celestial might. He also cant be bfred... matter manipulation doesnt work on him and again, all of this gets amplified by the second since he possess an infinite well of energy that even surprises the likes of the original Beyonder. Hulk stomps. This is debating to the best of their abilities which is complete trash.
https://i.imgur.com/0p6mPxV.jpg

leonidas

leonidas
fukkin auto correct....

MrMind
there's literally no evidence destroyer is above skyfather whatsoever so believe what you want

leonidas
https://imgur.com/a/qs47nyB

classic destroyer, using his best showings. thumb up

also, after odin battled galactus and lost, what did he do:

https://imgur.com/a/PWTsgxv

and that's when galactus decided it was a good time to leave. coincidence? maybe....

and to top it all off--the armor here is POWERED by a skyfather. you think zeus and herc combined are....WEAKENED by the armor? sigh....

MrMind
https://imgur.com/a/qs47nyB

classic destroyer, using his best showings. thumb up

also, after odin battled galactus and lost, what did he do:

https://imgur.com/a/PWTsgxv

and that's when galactus decided it was a good time to leave. coincidence? maybe....

and to top it all off--the armor here is POWERED by a skyfather. you think zeus and herc combined are....WEAKENED by the armor? sigh....

the first pic is mostly flowery language, odin did fear the destroyer and called it weapon supreme but these kind of statements came from so many big bad villains that first appeared in comics
second pic volstagg thought galactus feared them, it was only his own delusional opinion

I think the destroyer in this thread is way less powerful than the odin destroyer with 1 thousand years prep + asgard power+ fraction of all skyfathers/panetheons in the universe

so no I don't think he's above skyfather but to each his own

leonidas
lol i post a scan that says odin fears it because it can destroy him and you hand wave it away as flowery language when odin looked legit scared. i never brought up the celestial destroyer so irrelevant strawman--that version was obviously well above skyfather. the galactus scan can be interpreted differently, but again, odin came back as the destroyer. you think he donned the armor because it makes him weaker?? lol and yet again--a SKYFATHER is inhabiting the armor here, along with herc. herc+zeus+armor<zeus?

but you're right--to each his own. thumb up

Stoic
Thanks, I just was wondering as I've seen it bandied around but never fully explained.

Sorry for the typos I was up at 4am that day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.