KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Immortal Hulk+Destroyer Runs DC Gauntlet

Immortal Hulk+Destroyer Runs DC Gauntlet
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Immortal Hulk+Destroyer Runs DC Gauntlet

Team DC:sun amped Superman+hunter/prey Doomsday+Zatanna+Wonder woman+Supergirl+Wally west+Hunter Zolomon+Hal Jordan
Battle locationstick out tonguelanet OA
NOTE:616 versions for Marvel and post crisis/rebirth versions for DC characters

Destroyer armor(amped by Zeus and Hercules's soul)+immortal Hulk

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 02:42 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The duo lack speed and the Hulk lacks flight. IMO this would be a short lived confrontation, because Superman, or the Green Lantern could bfr the Hulk within the first 10 seconds of battle. I'm not saying that they'd do this 100%of the time, but it's an open option. While the Destroyer would certainly be a challenge, it's no longer the engine of destruction that it once was due to Marvel's blatant need to deflate it's characters over the years.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 04:12 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Team
Way too many methods to BFR a slow moving Hulk. After that it’s just destroyer and he can’t fight that entire team

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 04:37 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wally West lends speed to Zatanna.

Backwards magic. At the speed of light.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 05:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

remove bfr it becomes more interesting imo. the destroyer would exceed skyfather level by...a significant margin imo. what level are we putting superman at here? how much of a sun dip? the destroyer has a very wide array of powers to call on. looking at all the individuals here, there are some crazy feats that can be presented though. 'some' may argue that several of those dc guys could solo....

i would politely disagree with that opinion. really does depend on which showings we want to rely on i think. using standard showings, it would obviously come down to the destroyer vs superman and dd. would they be enough to take out a skyfather+ being of pure magic? interesting question imo and one that i think can be supported in both directions.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 05:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Hal solos
Zoom solos
Wally solos
Superman solos
H/P doomsday solos
Zatanna at the height of her power (seven soldiers) solos

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 05:20 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

It's funny but they all have crazy feats on an extremely blue moon. The Hulk has crazy ones as well that could have him soloing by using planet moving thunder claps by narration, but those showings are far from average, especially when the disingenuous will argue to the death that one off universe shaking portrals of their hero is the average, when their true median ranges below mountain shaking. So, those that support the DC cast will pull out their mightiest showings turning this into a horse and pony show with little to no room for true debate. Oh , and to be fair, the Marvel side has their moments as well.

But whatever right?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:07 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

" reyortseD tsur dilos"

End of Fight.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Flyattractor
" reyortseD tsur dilos"

End of Fight.

It's a magical construct. Does it even tsur?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:20 PM
Flyattractor

Sure it Does... cause " cigaM rsuR"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman rips both apart if we use OWAW sundipped Superman.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:31 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman rips both apart if we use OWAW sundipped Superman.

nah just basically sun amp. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:32 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

opyt... Lol.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:39 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

You fukking dope

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ahem You both can go " etiB ruoY nwO skciD ffO"

Magic Yo!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:49 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Stoic
It's funny but they all have crazy feats on an extremely blue moon. The Hulk has crazy ones as well that could have him soloing by using planet moving thunder claps by narration, but those showings are far from average, especially when the disingenuous will argue to the death that one off universe shaking portrals of their hero is the average, when their true median ranges below mountain shaking. So, those that support the DC cast will pull out their mightiest showings turning this into a horse and pony show with little to no room for true debate. Oh , and to be fair, the Marvel side has their moments as well.

But whatever right?

yeah i know. it makes me sad. very little actual real debating anymore around here. things like this guy solos or that guy solos-- laughing out loud --while amusing is completely idiotic. might be possible i guess if we use highest highs vs lowest lows but...such a stupid way to debate. like these guys casually solo skyfather+ characters, right?

i'm on the committee to change the tier thread. guess we should consider bumping all dc guys right off the list? laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:50 PM
Flyattractor

..there is a "Committee"?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 07:55 PM
carver9

Hulk rips his armor off and rapes.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic

But whatever right?

So let's use them at full capacity, rather than low for one side or averages or whatever.

Where did that whole average thing come from? I keep asking but no one answers. We have a full capacity rule, but there's no average rule...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote