Disney box office dominance is unprecedented

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112

jaden_2.0
Ok.

Can't say I care which studio makes which movies. So long as they're good.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Ok.

Can't say I care which studio makes which movies. So long as they're good. Agreed. Disney had made for me the best content of my life recently. IW, EG, TLJ, Ragnarok, etc. People upset over one company being the best is silly tbh.

dadudemon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed. Disney had made for me the best content of my life recently. IW, EG, TLJ, Ragnarok, etc. People upset over one company being the best is silly tbh.

My only problem is the occasional SJW pandering that they are doing and the lack of writing quality in some of their efforts. They need to back off the committee based approach and get back to more artistic-freedom approach. Less hands off.

Other than that, yeah, I agree with your OP and your opinion. Can't complain much because it is almost all quality, entertaining content.

quanchi112
Directors have squeezed their political views into their work for decades. Now that we are aware of some of this we are acutely aware and hyper reactive to any female in Hollywood. I pay it no mind.

Flyattractor
Mods! Could You Please Merge all of these Quanchi Shills for Disney Threads. We don't need more then one. (some would say THAT is too many) . Thank You.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Mods! Could You Please Merge all of these Quanchi Shills for Disney Threads. We don't need more then one. (some would say THAT is too many) . Thank You. EG is not Disney overall. Do not post in threads you have no interest in.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Ok.

Lol Best response

BruceSkywalker
simply put ALL OVER MOVIE STUDIOS NEED TO MAKE BETTER MOVIES, until then there is no competition

Flyattractor
Sad Fact is Disney aint really making that good of movies now. Their "LIVE ACTION REMAKES" are really Crap. Hard to understand why the Normies and ShillCucks throw so much money at them.

quanchi112
Sad Fact is Disney aint really making that good of movies now. Their "LIVE ACTION REMAKES" are really Crap. Hard to understand why the Normies and ShillCucks throw so much money at them.

Most disagree but the box office dictates what is successful not a sad lonely fellow.

Flyattractor
Dictates what is "Successful' Not what is "GOOD".

Sad But True Fact.

quanchi112
Dictates what is "Successful' Not what is "GOOD".

Sad But True Fact. I think their movies are amazing not just good. You set your expectations low. Box office determines who wins. Disney.

Flyattractor
said the ShillCuck.

quanchi112
said the ShillCuck. You sound envious. Tsk. Tsk.

Flyattractor
No. Just Tired. Tired of you and your False Ego Rants. Its Old and Boring. Much like the MCU.

Been There Seen It Before Bored with It.

Why do you do this QuanchiFacist?

Is this the only way you feel that You can get any attention?

Do you have NO ONE that cares about you in real life?

quanchi112
No. Just Tired. Tired of you and your False Ego Rants. Its Old and Boring. Much like the MCU.

Been There Seen It Before Bored with It.

Why do you do this QuanchiFacist?

Is this the only way you feel that You can get any attention?

Do you have NO ONE that cares about you in real life? If what you say is true why on earth would you give me attention if you think it is what I seek. You are giving me what you believe I want.

I like rubbing it in I was right. Disney is making the best movies of all time. Best films of all time and best Star Wars film thus far.

Flyattractor
eh I got nothing better to do for the next few minutes..and its not like anyone can start up a conversation about anything else in the Movie Forum with you butting in and clogging it up with your tripe anyway so... Yeah.

Sad Sad Little Shillcuck. You seek our approval and acceptance so poorly.

HAHHAAH!

quanchi112
eh I got nothing better to do for the next few minutes..and its not like anyone can start up a conversation about anything else in the Movie Forum with you butting in and clogging it up with your tripe anyway so... Yeah.

Sad Sad Little Shillcuck. You seek our approval and acceptance so poorly.

HAHHAAH! Look you need to get a life and quit trying to seek attention in threads of little interest. This is about Disney being unrivaled at the box office. Other studios admit they cannot compete.

Flyattractor
Oh that is RICH! Coming from the "I sat thru a 3 hour Movie 7 Times" .

Yeah I am the one that NEEDS a LIFE!

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

quanchi112
Oh that is RICH! Coming from the "I sat thru a 3 hour Movie 7 Times" .

Yeah I am the one that NEEDS a LIFE!

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA! I am on a movie forum discussing my passion you complain and moan. You do not like this stuff. That is fine but I love it.

Flyattractor
Sad Sad Little ShillCuck.

quanchi112
Sad Sad Little ShillCuck. You hate the MCU and fantasy to the point it does not matter. It matters to me more than anything.

quanchi112
Who else is getting Disney plus day one like me? Hopefully they have a Patreon so I can just support the shit out of them on top of it.

gold slorg
it's always so pathetic when someone makes fun of people being movie-addicted on ****ing movie forums lol

this is like going to anime convent to call people weaboos

hey, i hate weaboos myself, but... wtf

quanchi112
Originally posted by gold slorg
it's always so pathetic when someone makes fun of people being movie-addicted on ****ing movie forums lol

this is like going to anime convent to call people weaboos

hey, i hate weaboos myself, but... wtf Fly is here everyday and his regular posts always consist of downplaying movies and fantasy. The jokes on him. Why is he here then? So silly.

WolvesofBabylon
Much like most things that are popular they are popular because they are safe, mostly predicatable and dont go outside the box that often which is what Marvel does. I enjoy most of the MCU quite a bit but I never go into any movie expecting to see amazing acting, writing or directing. I expect to be entertained and they do a good job at that.

Disney as a brand has done a great job. Quans obsession is quite strange.I wouldnt be surprised if he listens to Taylor Swift on his Iphone while shopping at Walmart since he seems to think success equals quality

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Much like most things that are popular they are popular because they are safe, mostly predicatable and dont go outside the box that often which is what Marvel does. I enjoy most of the MCU quite a bit but I never go into any movie expecting to see amazing acting, writing or directing. I expect to be entertained and they do a good job at that.

Disney as a brand has done a great job. Quans obsession is quite strange.I wouldnt be surprised if he listens to Taylor Swift on his Iphone while shopping at Walmart since he seems to think success equals quality If you are not amazed at IW or EG then that is on you. You can continue to act like they do not continuously deliver on content because you can believe people are hyptonized. With this many fans and these high expectations it is easier to disappoint if you understood the human psyche. MCU is not safe it is just great. The best. It will make more original content and push the boundaries.

Do not like Taylor Swift or shop at wal mart.

quanchi112
Link where campea and others marvel at how Disney broke their own record by July of most money made at the box office in a single year. Every dollar earned is someone choosing to go to the movies to be entertained. They make movies magical. People complained about how they would ruin the MCU but they have only amplified it.

https://youtu.be/qiIYKzSDu0M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.