Team marvel vs team marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
who wins and why

Plutonian
Genis vell
Supreme

v

Surfer
Sentry
Blue Marvel

https://i.postimg.cc/t1y8SHpy/pdo.jpg

ShadowFyre
Team 1. I thinknit will be Sentry fighting genis and the plutonian by himself.

DarkSaint85
marvel

deft
Team Marvel, obviusly.

Stoic
Team 2.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Stoic
Team 2.

whos stopping vell and plutonian?

Stoic
Sentry and the Surfer, while Blue Marvel deals with Supreme.

ShadowFyre
Wont genis work surfer quickly. Didnt he work the annihilatirs in his last appearance?

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Wont genis work surfer quickly. Didnt he work the annihilatirs in his last appearance?

Not sure about all that, but a,far weaker Sentry than the current was easily able to hold Genis.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Sentry and the Surfer, while Blue Marvel deals with Supreme.

I doubt BM can "deal" with Supreme...at all.
Supreme can adapt to a level beyond BM ability to "deal" with...assuming he isn't already there from the jump, being twice as strong as Gladiator and all.

Stoic
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I doubt BM can "deal" with Supreme...at all.
Supreme can adapt to a level beyond BM ability to "deal" with...assuming he isn't already there from the jump, being twice as strong as Gladiator and all.

When did you ever see Supreme adapt to being energy drained? Adam manipulates energy like a surgeon. He'd wreck Supreme worse than he wrecked King Hyperion.

AlbertoJohnAvil
When did you ever see Supreme adapt to being energy drained? Adam manipulates energy like a surgeon. He'd wreck Supreme worse than he wrecked King Hyperion.

"When did you ever see Supreme adapt to being energy drained?"

I don't recall.

"Adam manipulates energy like a surgeon."
...ok...

"He'd wreck Supreme worse than he wrecked King Hyperion."
You do realize that King Hyperion WON that fight....before he lost it...?
King Hyperion stomped the crap out of him then went on a villain monologue...probably because he had already killed so many versions of BM, that he thought it was over.
The point is...had Hyperion NOT decided to turn his attention away from BM and simply continued to press for his death....he would be dead.
BM won by plot...LOL!

https://i.postimg.cc/TpGvbv6D/lso.jpg

There is really nothing from stopping Supreme from doing to BM what he did to Skyraker...assuming BM can do what Skyraker did to Supreme, which I don't think he can.

LordGod
Team 1.

Stoic
"When did you ever see Supreme adapt to being energy drained?"

I don't recall.

"Adam manipulates energy like a surgeon."
...ok...

"He'd wreck Supreme worse than he wrecked King Hyperion."
You do realize that King Hyperion WON that fight....before he lost it...?
King Hyperion stomped the crap out of him then went on a villain monologue...probably because he had already killed so many versions of BM, that he thought it was over.
The point is...had Hyperion NOT decided to turn his attention away from BM and simply continued to press for his death....he would be dead.
BM won by plot...LOL!

https://i.postimg.cc/TpGvbv6D/lso.jpg

There is really nothing from stopping Supreme from doing to BM what he did to Skyraker...assuming BM can do what Skyraker did to Supreme, which I don't think he can.

A character named Quantum effectively shut Supreme down by draining off his energy. He then had to rely on Thor's hammer to complete feats. Trust me he is susceptible to being drained dry. Before slinging turds, do some research. And Hype struck Adam before Adam was ready. Context.

AlbertoJohnAvil
A character named Quantum effectively shut Supreme down by draining off his energy. He then had to rely on Thor's hammer to complete feats. Trust me he is susceptible to being drained dry. Before slinging turds, do some research. And Hype struck Adam before Adam was ready. Context.

"A character named Quantum effectively shut Supreme down by draining off his energy. He then had to rely on Thor's hammer to complete feats."

Yes...I vaguely remember that, but BM is not Quantum and I have never seen BM do something on that same scale.
Perhaps you could post the feat?

"Trust me he is susceptible to being drained dry."

Yes...but can BM do it before he is clobbered like Hyperion did to him...? Further, did they fight during the time Supreme was already weakened and was using Thor's hammer to supplement himself...? I mean, BM didn't attempt to "drain" Hyperion, so why would he try against Supreme...?

"Before slinging turds, do some research"
I'm all about the research....as my scans show.

"And Hype struck Adam before Adam was ready. Context."

Uh...no. That is absolutely false. Adam OBSERVED Hyperion before going to engage him...then confronted him openly.
The CONTEXT is BM had prior knowledge by watching him via video, so the idea he "wasn't ready" is fallacious. He knew it was Hyperion (although not the one he knows) and that the threat level was 12.
Yes...he admitted he was cocky at first....but after that initial hit, he knew as he remarks Hyp hit harder than Sentry.
He also admits...he was beaten.
https://youtu.be/ij5WwzY72sk

Stoic
Adam manipulates energy wuth the precusuon of a surgeon. We see this when he not only saves Monica's life, but then he tweaks it making her more powerful than ever. He then shows the ability to fuse with her energy form. If you want to play pretend that Adam isn't a strong energy manipulator, you go right on ahead. It's not as if he needs to do this to kick Supremes ass anyway. Don't pretend as if Adam run in is the way a forum battle would begin. Hyperion snuck Adam with a punch which stunned him like it would anyone, not to mention that Hyperion was hitting to kill. When Adam recovered which was extremely fast, he beat the shit out of Hyperion, but while Adam was able to rise from the assault done to him by Hyperion, Hyperion was unable to so the same. This shows us that If they began fighting at the same time, Adam would have spanked him. End of discussion.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Ok...so Supreme was not weakened prior to the fight.
That said..Quantum and BM do not have the same power sets...so I'm at a loss why you think this would happen to Supreme at the hands of BM when (to my knowledge). BM has never drained a character like this (Sentry, Hyperion, etc)

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Supreme-1992/Issue-11?id=72093& amp;fbclid=IwAR1Dt3eEO6hF1t58c_JYmsIFry9dNlryu_2JU
kRzNSBsgdPzH__QmwqmSNk

Stoic
Again, Adam was talking and Hyperion snuck him in the face. Not the way a forum match would begin. Pay attention to the rules of engagement.

Stoic
I'm at work. I'll respond later.

AlbertoJohnAvil
"Adam manipulates energy wuth the precusuon of a surgeon. We see this when he not only saves Monica's life, but then he tweaks it making her more powerful than ever. He then shows the ability to fuse with her energy form."

Great..but you keep claiming that BM can do what Quantum did...that with a blast, drain Supreme's energy. SHOW that, not some other unrelated stuff.

"If you want to play pretend that Adam isn't a strong energy manipulator, you go right on ahead."

I go by evidence and facts. You have made the assumption that BM can duplicate Quantum, despite having different power sets and not providing a single scan of BM even remotely doing what Quantum did.

"It's not as if he needs to do this to kick Supremes ass anyway."

I have not seen anything to suggest BM can just beat up somebody that is twice as powerful as Gladiator.

"Don't pretend as if Adam run in is the way a vs battle would begin. Hyperion snuck Adam with a punch which stunned him like it would anyone, not to mention that Hyperion was hitting to kill."

I posted a link to the complete fight. The fact you just said Hyperion "snuck" BM tells me you did not look at it because you are flat out wrong on that point. BM was the one observing Hyperion before he went to encounter him. BM is the one that confronted Hyperion, not the other way around and Hyperion certainly did not "sneak" a punch.

LOOK at the link of the entire fight I posted please, so we don't keep going over the same fallacious points.

"When Adam recovered which was extremely fast, he beat the shit out of Hyperion, but while Adam was able to rise from the assault done to him by Hyperion, Hyperion was unable to so the same."

Al true...but the point being that had Hyperion not STOPPED to LET BM recover, BM was already beaten and on his way to being dead. #FACTS

"This shows us that If they began fighting at the same time, Adam would have spanked him. End of discussion."

Umm...they DID begin fighting at the same time. AGAIN....LOOK at the fight.
Here..I'll post it again:
https://youtu.be/ij5WwzY72sk

AlbertoJohnAvil
"Again, Adam was talking and Hyperion snuck him in the face."

Um BM said his piece, and finished. Hyperion responded...then attacked with a punch.
BM then blocked Hyperion's' vision power while warning him.
Then Hyperion delivers another punch, grabs him, slams him...and stomps him.
Fight over. Hyperion turns his attention to civilians...and BM recovers.
Stop already with the "sneak" punch narrative as if BM was taken totally off guard and wasn't just beaten up.

"Not the way a forum match would begin. Pay attention to the rules of engagement."

Irrelevant...Supreme is STILL superior to BM by feats, and as for the "rules"...this is what the post says:
Plutonian+Genis vell+supreme
Vs
Silver surfer+sentry+blue marvel
So...I fail to see how that effects the facts of the characters..

"I'm at work. I'll respond later."

Nothing will have changed by then...unless you have some scans backing up your claim that BM can do to Supreme what Quantum did...or that Supreme's power to adapt and know BM powers somehow won't work...or that Supreme really isn't twice as strong as Gladiator.
I'll wait.

Stoic
"Again, Adam was talking and Hyperion snuck him in the face."

Um BM said his piece, and finished. Hyperion responded...then attacked with a punch.
BM then blocked Hyperion's' vision power while warning him.
Then Hyperion delivers another punch, grabs him, slams him...and stomps him.
Fight over. Hyperion turns his attention to civilians...and BM recovers.
Stop already with the "sneak" punch narrative as if BM was taken totally off guard and wasn't just beaten up.

"Not the way a forum match would begin. Pay attention to the rules of engagement."

Irrelevant...Supreme is STILL superior to BM by feats, and as for the "rules"...this is what the post says:
Plutonian+Genis vell+supreme
Vs
Silver surfer+sentry+blue marvel
So...I fail to see how that effects the facts of the characters..

"I'm at work. I'll respond later."

Nothing will have changed by then...unless you have some scans backing up your claim that BM can do to Supreme what Quantum did...or that Supreme's power to adapt and know BM powers somehow won't work...or that Supreme really isn't twice as strong as Gladiator.
I'll wait.

That isn't the way a forum match works. Or do you begin a battle when one person is speaking while the other is punching. I'm starting to wonder about you and why it seems beyond you to understand this hard point?

Adam was in fact speaking, and the dialog mentions that this was a mistake on his part because he was being cocky. This means that he wasn't fully aware that King Hyperion was going to act.

I don't need any scans bozo, we both know what happened. King Hyperion was unable to get back up after Adam assaulted him, while Adam was able to get up quickly after being assaulted by King Hyperion. If this were a boxing match, Adam would have won by way of Knock Out. Do you get it now?

How is Supreme superior to Blue Marvel by feats? You'd better make this good because I'm pretty sure that I know more about Supreme than most posters here. Who did Supreme face in all of his years that makes you make this statement? When he faced a true challenge he failed miserably twice, and nearly paid for it with his life. Quantum was one, and Darque was 2 during the Image/Valiant crossover. Who did Supreme beat that gives him better feats? No one.

Sentry in a far weaker form held Genis, he's far more powerful these days, and should effectively spank his ass.

Surfer is the only one that may not be able to finish as he'd be up against the Plutonian, but again, Adam would wreck Supreme, and Sentry would choke the shit out of Genis.

Stoic
I saw the video. Adam was talking and Hyperion blitzed him. DoD you miss that part?

AlbertoJohnAvil
"That isn't the way a vs match works. Or do you begin a battle when one person is speaking while the other is punching.and why it seems beyond you to understand this hard point?"

Stop.
BM spoke. Hyperion spoke back...then attacked.
What do NOT have here is a situation where BM was speaking and in the middle of his speech, got sucker punched.
Here it is...plain as day.

(https://i.postimg.cc/RFxxHg3c/lsa.jpg)](https://postimg.cc/94bk3tYM)

"Adam was in fact speaking, and the dialog mentions that this was a mistake on his part because he was being cocky. This means that he wasn't fully aware that King Hyperion was going to act."

No...the scan says clearly he thought he was unstoppable, hence the cockiness...not that he didn't think Hyperion would act, but that any act he could handle.

https://i.postimg.cc/94bk3tYM/lsa.jpg

"I don't need any scans , we both know what happened. King Hyperion was unable to get back up after Adam assaulted him, while Adam was able to get up quickly after being assaulted by King Hyperion. If this were a boxing match, Adam would have won by way of Knock Out. Do you get it now?"

Quickly is relative...but BM was DEFEATED...#fact.

https://i.postimg.cc/SjffgNVS/def.jpg

BM got back up BECAUSE Hyperion did NOT press the attack AFTER BM was beaten.
He, instead, turned his attention to civilians.

https://i.postimg.cc/nCM9qHPw/sva.jpg

I'll address more in a couple min

AlbertoJohnAvil
"How is Supreme superior to Blue Marvel by feats? You'd better make this good because I'm pretty sure that I know more about Supreme than most posters here"

Then you know Supreme can survive inside stars unharmed.
You know Supreme can adapt to his opponents.
You know Supreme can use his power to know what the powers are and how they work of his opponent.
How about a slam so hard the effects can be seen from space...?
BM do that...?

https://i.postimg.cc/RJm54VnC/psa.jpg

How about destroy a planet...?

Where are the BM feats that are greater...?

https://i.postimg.cc/YG1ZnKD5/des.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
"Who did Supreme face in all of his years that makes you make this statement? When he faced a true challenge he failed miserably twice, and nearly paid for it with his life. Quantum was one, and Darque was 2 during the Image/Valiant crossover. Who did Supreme beat that gives him better feats? No one."

A fallacious argument because it relies on those people that Supreme faced to have been "weak"...and obviously, they were not.

If you want a comparison you can grasp, look no further than Supreme vs Gladiator...and see who had the upper hand, as you'd expect since Supreme was twice as powerful as Kallark.

"Sentry in a far weaker form held Genis, he's far more powerful these days, and should effectively spank his ass."

I'm not discussing Sentry vs Supreme...so an irrelevant point to BM vs Supreme.

"Surfer is the only one that may not be able to finish as he'd be up against the Plutonian,"
Irrelevant to BM vs Supreme.
"but again, Adam would wreck Supreme, and Sentry would choke the shit out of Genis."
You have given ZERO evidence to support that BM would "wreck" Supreme....in fact, it seems quite clear now that BM would actually lose badly given the power level, power set, and feats of Surpeme.

"I saw the video. Adam was talking and Hyperion blitzed him. DID you miss that part?"

BM FINISHED talking. Hyperion responded with dialogue...then hit him.
Of course...this was AFTER BM observed Hyperion via video and was told Hyperion's power level was 12.
https://i.postimg.cc/Bt8GDb0z/laso.jpg

Stoic
"That isn't the way a vs match works. Or do you begin a battle when one person is speaking while the other is punching.and why it seems beyond you to understand this hard point?"

Stop.
What do NOT have here is a situation where BM was speaking and in the middle of his speech, got sucker punched.
Here it is...plain as day.

(https://i.postimg.cc/RFxxHg3c/lsa.jpg)](https://postimg.cc/94bk3tYM)

"Adam was in fact speaking, and the dialog mentions that this was a mistake on his part because he was being cocky. This means that he wasn't fully aware that King Hyperion was going to act."

No...the scan says clearly he thought he was unstoppable, hence the cockiness...not that he didn't think Hyperion would act, but that any act he could handle.

https://i.postimg.cc/94bk3tYM/lsa.jpg

"I don't need any scans , we both know what happened. King Hyperion was unable to get back up after Adam assaulted him, while Adam was able to get up quickly after being assaulted by King Hyperion. If this were a boxing match, Adam would have won by way of Knock Out. Do you get it now?"

Quickly is relative...but BM was DEFEATED...#fact.

https://i.postimg.cc/SjffgNVS/def.jpg

BM got back up BECAUSE Hyperion did NOT press the attack AFTER BM was beaten.
He, instead, turned his attention to civilians.

https://i.postimg.cc/nCM9qHPw/sva.jpg

I'll address more in a couple min

1. Read the forum rules of engagement. The scene in question, which you've finally admitted to be a sucker punch, would not happen in a forum setting. It shows King Hyperion blitzing Adam, which stunned him, and he then proceeded to exploit the sneak attack, (which in this case was the sucker punch) by continuing his assault... I repeat he proceeded to exploit the sneak attack by continuing to assault Adam. If Superman himself was on the receiving end of that assault when caught off guard, he too would have tasted the dirt.

2. Let's get into the tenacity, durability, strength, and all around toughness of these two characters, and which one possesses more. We see Adam rise seconds later from what a level headed person would judge as one of the cheapest forms of attack in comic book history. So you are wrong that Adam was beaten. If he was beaten, he wouldn't have been able to get back up from taking a beating from a Gladiator level opponent. But, then he assaults King Hyperion and King Hyperion is unable to get back up. What this tells us is that, if... IF there was no sneak attack ("Sucker Punch"wink Adam would have dominated King Hyperion, based on the very fact that King Hyperion did not show the ability to weather Adam's assault, while Adam was able to weather King Hyperion's assault. So with all of the evidence that you provided, we know that Adam would win a forum match if pitted against an opponent of this level.

3. Was Adam supposed to tank the sucker punch? Name a few top tier characters that would have tanked it?

Also, it would be great if you stopped copying and pasting what I write, everyone can see my posts so the redundancy isn't necessary.

Stoic
"Who did Supreme face in all of his years that makes you make this statement? When he faced a true challenge he failed miserably twice, and nearly paid for it with his life. Quantum was one, and Darque was 2 during the Image/Valiant crossover. Who did Supreme beat that gives him better feats? No one."

A fallacious argument because it relies on those people that Supreme faced to have been "weak"...and obviously, they were not.

If you want a comparison you can grasp, look no further than Supreme vs Gladiator...and see who had the upper hand, as you'd expect since Supreme was twice as powerful as Kallark.

"Sentry in a far weaker form held Genis, he's far more powerful these days, and should effectively spank his ass."

I'm not discussing Sentry vs Supreme...so an irrelevant point to BM vs Supreme.

"Surfer is the only one that may not be able to finish as he'd be up against the Plutonian,"
Irrelevant to BM vs Supreme.
"but again, Adam would wreck Supreme, and Sentry would choke the shit out of Genis."
You have given ZERO evidence to support that BM would "wreck" Supreme....in fact, it seems quite clear now that BM would actually lose badly given the power level, power set, and feats of Surpeme.

"I saw the video. Adam was talking and Hyperion blitzed him. DID you miss that part?"

BM FINISHED talking. Hyperion responded with dialogue...then hit him.
Of course...this was AFTER BM observed Hyperion via video and was told Hyperion's power level was 12.
https://i.postimg.cc/Bt8GDb0z/laso.jpg

Name all of the top tiers that Supreme walked on throughout his history as an Image Comic book character. Stop hiding. Look for the entire fight that he had with Master Darque in the Deathnote crossover, look for the entire fight that he had with Quantum, look at his fights with Image Comics Thor, a weaker Thor than 616's Thor due to a Mjolnir that was easily stolen, look for his fight against Brigade which was composed of low to mid metas. You know what you'll see? You'll see that Supreme is a King Hyperion level threat, and as I've proven Adam is above this threat level per on panel evidence.

AlbertoJohnAvil
"The scene in question, which you've finally admitted to be a sucker punch,"
Quite the opposite. I said:
>>>Stop.
What we do NOT have here is a situation where BM was speaking and in the middle of his speech, got sucker punched.
Here it is...plain as day.<<<
"would not happen in a forum setting. It shows King Hyperion blitzing Adam, which stunned him, and he then proceeded to exploit the sneak attack, (which in this case was the sucker punch) by continuing his assault..."

No...BM took the punch, got up and BLOCKED heat vision with a force field WHILE warning Hyperion.
This narrative you have that BM was suckered and had no defense or cognitive response is a fallacy.

"I repeat he proceeded to exploit the sneak attack by continuing to assault Adam."

There was no "sneak"...they were having a conversation...so nobody was snuck.
"If Superman himself was on the receiving end of that assault when caught off guard, he too would have tasted the dirt."
By "off guard" you mean observe your opponent prior to engaging them, get stats on their power levels, confront and speak to them listen to their response...then get hit because you felt you were invincible and above their power...?
Listen to yourself.
LOOK at the scan.
BM warns the people then blocks heat vision while issuing a warning to Hyperion. He is NOT laid out dazed and confused from the punch while Hyperion presses after a "sucker's punch"
The scan disputes your narrative.

https://i.postimg.cc/Mn0QRLrr/psl.jpg

So....Hyperion was sneak attacked here....? He has to be according to you since he was in the middle of a monologue when BM's attack happened...LOL!
Think about it now...you are creating this corner for yourself.

https://i.postimg.cc/ThZLsxz4/mol.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
"Let's get into the tenacity, durability, strength, and all around toughness of these two characters, and which one possesses more. We see Adam rise seconds later from what a level headed person would judge as one of the cheapest forms of attack in comic book history."

Uh no. Cheap would have been if Hyperion attacked BM without BM having any idea he was in a situation.

Like...he's saving someone and Hyperion hits him from behind type stuff.
What we have here is BM CONFRONTING Hyperion AFTER observing him and getting a read on his power level....LOL

"So you are wrong that Adam was beaten."

BM says so himself...so you are willfully ignoring the book.

"If he was beaten, he wouldn't have been able to get back up from taking a beating from a Gladiator level opponent."

So...to be beaten in a fight means you can't recover and heal...? Do tell.

"But, then he assaults King Hyperion and King Hyperion is unable to get back up"

Correct....but according to your definition of events, Hyperion was "sneak" attacked...LOL!

"What this tells us is that, if... IF there was no sneak attack ("Sucker Punch"wink Adam would have dominated King Hyperion, based on the very fact that King Hyperion did not show the ability to weather Adam's assault, while Adam was able to weather King Hyperion's assault."

Or...since Hyperion did no "sneak" BM since BM was the one that initiated contact with prior observation AND took the punch which did NOT prevent him from mounting an effective defense against heat vision....that Hyperion didn't have the same healing and recovery as BM.

"So with all of the evidence that you provided, we know that Adam would win a vs match if pitted against an opponent of this level."

No...with the evidence I provided we know Hyperion was strong enough to beat BM...and BM was also strong enough to beat Hyperion, their only real difference was recovery.
I'd say that makes them about even...and someone like Supreme, who is twice as powerful as Gladiator, is likely also above BM...despite the fact you have provided ZERO to show BM is above Supreme's level.

"Was Adam supposed to tank the sucker punch? Name a few top tier characters that would have tanked it?"

Uh...yeah, he tanked it
He warned civilians and got up and mounted a defense to the next attack.
I'd say that punch was NOT a finisher at all.
I'd say punching THROUGH the force filed...being choked and slammed..then stomped, was the finisher.
https://i.postimg.cc/Rqby5sd8/spal.jpg

"Name all of the top tiers that Supreme walked on throughout his history as an Image Comic book character. Stop hiding. Look for the entire fight that he had with Master Darque in the Deathnote crossover, look for the entire fight that he had with Quantum, look at his fights with Image Comics Thor, a weaker Thor than 616's Thor due to a Mjolnir that was easily stolen, look for his fight against Brigade which was composed of low to mid metas. You know what you'll see? You'll see that Supreme is a King Hyperion level threat, and as I've proven Adam is above this threat level per on panel evidence."

I'll do one better....I'll present that Supreme IS twice as powerful as Gladiator and PROVED it by knocking Kallark around for most of the book.
I'll SHOW that by this scan where he slams Kalark so hard the impact effect can be seen from space...and Kallark is a limp rag in his hands....
https://i.postimg.cc/YGvN13FG/glas.jpg

I'll SHOW Supreme destroy a planet...casually, a feat you have NOT shown to be duplicated by either BM or King Hyperion.
See...I'm SHOWING him ABOVE their level...

https://i.postimg.cc/PvZm752d/casl.jpg

I'll show Supreme use a power that lets him know the powers of his enemy...and you can't show me anything to prove this can't be done to BM...

https://i.postimg.cc/RN77QqWR/pow.jpg

I'll SHOW Supreme adapt his body to information about his opponent....which you CANNOT show won't work on BM (not that he would need to since he is already above BM)...

https://i.postimg.cc/Z03p40xS/adp.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/2V7WLJt9/kno.jpg

I'll SHOW Supreme s arch nemesis tell us what we already know...that Supreme can adapt to threats (which BM is not) and overcome them...
https://i.postimg.cc/bSjGsH9j/bca.jpg

best you concede now

Stoic
I've actually won. Stop raising your arms. Walls of text will not allow you to hide the fact that Adam, Sentry, and Surfer at full capacity would ultimately win this. Your inability to admit that if it went punch for punch between Adam And Hyperion would result in Adam destroying Hype is your failing.we saw on panel proof on which one is superior. The rest is just circular arguments.

AlbertoJohnAvil
LOL?

I just SHOWED Superior feats from Supreme that has YET TO BE duplicated by BM
He destroyed a planet CASUALLY, CAN ADAPT, HAS Shown to know the powers/abilities of other beings which can be done to BM, etc... YOU didn't ADDRESS ANY Of that LOL? How did you win LMAO?

Explain how the rest is "circular" arguments. bruh i literally destroyed your whole argument on the hyperion/bm fight.

Here

I've actually won. Stop raising your arms. Walls of text will not allow you to hide the fact that Adam, Sentry, and Surfer at full capacity would ultimately win this. Your inability to admit that if it went punch for punch between Adam And Hyperion would result in Adam destroying Hype is your failing.we saw on panel proof on which one is superior. The rest is just circular arguments. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
"The scene in question, which you've finally admitted to be a sucker punch,"
Quite the opposite. I said:
>>>Stop.
What we do NOT have here is a situation where BM was speaking and in the middle of his speech, got sucker punched.
Here it is...plain as day.<<<
"would not happen in a forum setting. It shows King Hyperion blitzing Adam, which stunned him, and he then proceeded to exploit the sneak attack, (which in this case was the sucker punch) by continuing his assault..."

No...BM took the punch, got up and BLOCKED heat vision with a force field WHILE warning Hyperion.
This narrative you have that BM was suckered and had no defense or cognitive response is a fallacy.

"I repeat he proceeded to exploit the sneak attack by continuing to assault Adam."

There was no "sneak"...they were having a conversation...so nobody was snuck.
"If Superman himself was on the receiving end of that assault when caught off guard, he too would have tasted the dirt."
By "off guard" you mean observe your opponent prior to engaging them, get stats on their power levels, confront and speak to them listen to their response...then get hit because you felt you were invincible and above their power...?
Listen to yourself.
LOOK at the scan.
BM warns the people then blocks heat vision while issuing a warning to Hyperion. He is NOT laid out dazed and confused from the punch while Hyperion presses after a "sucker's punch"
The scan disputes your narrative.

https://i.postimg.cc/Mn0QRLrr/psl.jpg

So....Hyperion was sneak attacked here....? He has to be according to you since he was in the middle of a monologue when BM's attack happened...LOL!
Think about it now...you are creating this corner for yourself.

https://i.postimg.cc/ThZLsxz4/mol.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
For good measure...lets get a close up of this:

You're IGNORING this fact

https://i.postimg.cc/p9n2RXX3/pod.jpg

BM has no way to overcome this...assuming he is even a big enough threat, which he isn't.

STOP IGNORING this Stoic. Mr "I Knnow more Supreme than most here"

https://i.postimg.cc/LhH8ZP9V/def.jpg

Stoic
A no limit fallacy is in play. Omni Man shot that text down. Stop pretending as if Supreme has a chance in hell here. If he hasn't encountered it yet, which he hasn't, he has no immunity to it. I don't have the time to read your walls of text. I'm at work. I'll have to get back to this much later.

AlbertoJohnAvil
cool. I'll wait

AlbertoJohnAvil
I've already proven Supreme is superior...with (hold on to your seat), scan evidence. Omni-Man doesn't change this.
"If he hasn't encountered it yet, which he hasn't, he has no immunity to it."
1.) Tell that to Skyraker.
2.) You have no idea what he has encountered in his travels through space.

Stoic
Name the top tiers that Supreme has beaten. Stip hiding behind cheese.

Stoic
Here's a funny story for anyone interested in it. I ran the Blue Marvel vs King Hyperion scenario across to my co-workers, which consisted of 1 Chemical Engineer, 4 Machinist's, 1 Mechanical Engineer, and 1 Welder. They all agreed that the last man standing was the winner. That happened to be Blue Marvel. One guy even said that anyone saying otherwise is either trying extremely hard to be contrary, or that they're just not very bright, because the answer is obvious. Weird huh?

AlbertoJohnAvil
For good measure...lets get a close up of this:

You're IGNORING this fact

https://i.postimg.cc/p9n2RXX3/pod.jpg

BM has no way to overcome this...assuming he is even a big enough threat, which he isn't.

STOP IGNORING this Stoic. Mr "I Knnow more Supreme than most here"

https://i.postimg.cc/LhH8ZP9V/def.jpg

"Let's get into the tenacity, durability, strength, and all around toughness of these two characters, and which one possesses more. We see Adam rise seconds later from what a level headed person would judge as one of the cheapest forms of attack in comic book history."

Uh no. Cheap would have been if Hyperion attacked BM without BM having any idea he was in a situation.

Like...he's saving someone and Hyperion hits him from behind type stuff.
What we have here is BM CONFRONTING Hyperion AFTER observing him and getting a read on his power level....LOL

"So you are wrong that Adam was beaten."

BM says so himself...so you are willfully ignoring the book.

"If he was beaten, he wouldn't have been able to get back up from taking a beating from a Gladiator level opponent."

So...to be beaten in a fight means you can't recover and heal...? Do tell.

"But, then he assaults King Hyperion and King Hyperion is unable to get back up"

Correct....but according to your definition of events, Hyperion was "sneak" attacked...LOL!

"What this tells us is that, if... IF there was no sneak attack ("Sucker Punch"wink Adam would have dominated King Hyperion, based on the very fact that King Hyperion did not show the ability to weather Adam's assault, while Adam was able to weather King Hyperion's assault."

Or...since Hyperion did no "sneak" BM since BM was the one that initiated contact with prior observation AND took the punch which did NOT prevent him from mounting an effective defense against heat vision....that Hyperion didn't have the same healing and recovery as BM.

"So with all of the evidence that you provided, we know that Adam would win a vs match if pitted against an opponent of this level."

No...with the evidence I provided we know Hyperion was strong enough to beat BM...and BM was also strong enough to beat Hyperion, their only real difference was recovery.
I'd say that makes them about even...and someone like Supreme, who is twice as powerful as Gladiator, is likely also above BM...despite the fact you have provided ZERO to show BM is above Supreme's level.

"Was Adam supposed to tank the sucker punch? Name a few top tier characters that would have tanked it?"

Uh...yeah, he tanked it
He warned civilians and got up and mounted a defense to the next attack.
I'd say that punch was NOT a finisher at all.
I'd say punching THROUGH the force filed...being choked and slammed..then stomped, was the finisher.
https://i.postimg.cc/Rqby5sd8/spal.jpg

"Name all of the top tiers that Supreme walked on throughout his history as an Image Comic book character. Stop hiding. Look for the entire fight that he had with Master Darque in the Deathnote crossover, look for the entire fight that he had with Quantum, look at his fights with Image Comics Thor, a weaker Thor than 616's Thor due to a Mjolnir that was easily stolen, look for his fight against Brigade which was composed of low to mid metas. You know what you'll see? You'll see that Supreme is a King Hyperion level threat, and as I've proven Adam is above this threat level per on panel evidence."

I'll do one better....I'll present that Supreme IS twice as powerful as Gladiator and PROVED it by knocking Kallark around for most of the book.
I'll SHOW that by this scan where he slams Kalark so hard the impact effect can be seen from space...and Kallark is a limp rag in his hands....
https://i.postimg.cc/YGvN13FG/glas.jpg

I'll SHOW Supreme destroy a planet...casually, a feat you have NOT shown to be duplicated by either BM or King Hyperion.
See...I'm SHOWING him ABOVE their level...

https://i.postimg.cc/PvZm752d/casl.jpg

I'll show Supreme use a power that lets him know the powers of his enemy...and you can't show me anything to prove this can't be done to BM...

https://i.postimg.cc/RN77QqWR/pow.jpg

I'll SHOW Supreme adapt his body to information about his opponent....which you CANNOT show won't work on BM (not that he would need to since he is already above BM)...

https://i.postimg.cc/Z03p40xS/adp.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/2V7WLJt9/kno.jpg

I'll SHOW Supreme s arch nemesis tell us what we already know...that Supreme can adapt to threats (which BM is not) and overcome them...
https://i.postimg.cc/bSjGsH9j/bca.jpg

best you concede now

^address this stoic, stop deflecting

So "space cheese" are irrelevant because you can't show Blue Marvel doing it?

bro you have yet to show ANY FEAT from Blue Marvel to show how he's stronger than supreme while ive shown DOZEN so whos really getting stomped here?

yaadaveyaa
so far all i see are arguments about BM fighting supreme and what not, are we gonna sit and ignore the picture shown for Sentry is just straight god mode?

marvel team wins 100% because of this Sentry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.