KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team marvel vs team marvel

Team marvel vs team marvel
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team marvel vs team marvel

who wins and why

Plutonian
Genis vell
Supreme

v

Surfer
Sentry
Blue Marvel

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 12:58 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Team 1. I thinknit will be Sentry fighting genis and the plutonian by himself.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 03:55 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

marvel

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 07:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Team Marvel, obviusly.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 08:22 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Team 2.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 08:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Team 2.

whos stopping vell and plutonian?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 08:29 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Sentry and the Surfer, while Blue Marvel deals with Supreme.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 08:45 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Wont genis work surfer quickly. Didnt he work the annihilatirs in his last appearance?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 10:40 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Wont genis work surfer quickly. Didnt he work the annihilatirs in his last appearance?

Not sure about all that, but a,far weaker Sentry than the current was easily able to hold Genis.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 12:00 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry and the Surfer, while Blue Marvel deals with Supreme.

I doubt BM can "deal" with Supreme...at all.
Supreme can adapt to a level beyond BM ability to "deal" with...assuming he isn't already there from the jump, being twice as strong as Gladiator and all.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 02:49 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I doubt BM can "deal" with Supreme...at all.
Supreme can adapt to a level beyond BM ability to "deal" with...assuming he isn't already there from the jump, being twice as strong as Gladiator and all.

When did you ever see Supreme adapt to being energy drained? Adam manipulates energy like a surgeon. He'd wreck Supreme worse than he wrecked King Hyperion.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 04:34 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did you ever see Supreme adapt to being energy drained? Adam manipulates energy like a surgeon. He'd wreck Supreme worse than he wrecked King Hyperion.

"When did you ever see Supreme adapt to being energy drained?"

I don't recall.

"Adam manipulates energy like a surgeon."
...ok...

"He'd wreck Supreme worse than he wrecked King Hyperion."
You do realize that King Hyperion WON that fight....before he lost it...?
King Hyperion stomped the crap out of him then went on a villain monologue...probably because he had already killed so many versions of BM, that he thought it was over.
The point is...had Hyperion NOT decided to turn his attention away from BM and simply continued to press for his death....he would be dead.
BM won by plot...LOL!

There is really nothing from stopping Supreme from doing to BM what he did to Skyraker...assuming BM can do what Skyraker did to Supreme, which I don't think he can.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 01:36 PM
LordGod
The One

Team 1.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 01:37 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
"When did you ever see Supreme adapt to being energy drained?"

I don't recall.

"Adam manipulates energy like a surgeon."
...ok...

"He'd wreck Supreme worse than he wrecked King Hyperion."
You do realize that King Hyperion WON that fight....before he lost it...?
King Hyperion stomped the crap out of him then went on a villain monologue...probably because he had already killed so many versions of BM, that he thought it was over.
The point is...had Hyperion NOT decided to turn his attention away from BM and simply continued to press for his death....he would be dead.
BM won by plot...LOL!

There is really nothing from stopping Supreme from doing to BM what he did to Skyraker...assuming BM can do what Skyraker did to Supreme, which I don't think he can.

A character named Quantum effectively shut Supreme down by draining off his energy. He then had to rely on Thor's hammer to complete feats. Trust me he is susceptible to being drained dry. Before slinging turds, do some research. And Hype struck Adam before Adam was ready. Context.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 01:55 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

A character named Quantum effectively shut Supreme down by draining off his energy. He then had to rely on Thor's hammer to complete feats. Trust me he is susceptible to being drained dry. Before slinging turds, do some research. And Hype struck Adam before Adam was ready. Context.

"A character named Quantum effectively shut Supreme down by draining off his energy. He then had to rely on Thor's hammer to complete feats."

Yes...I vaguely remember that, but BM is not Quantum and I have never seen BM do something on that same scale.
Perhaps you could post the feat?

"Trust me he is susceptible to being drained dry."

Yes...but can BM do it before he is clobbered like Hyperion did to him...? Further, did they fight during the time Supreme was already weakened and was using Thor's hammer to supplement himself...? I mean, BM didn't attempt to "drain" Hyperion, so why would he try against Supreme...?

"Before slinging turds, do some research"
I'm all about the research....as my scans show.

"And Hype struck Adam before Adam was ready. Context."

Uh...no. That is absolutely false. Adam OBSERVED Hyperion before going to engage him...then confronted him openly.
The CONTEXT is BM had prior knowledge by watching him via video, so the idea he "wasn't ready" is fallacious. He knew it was Hyperion (although not the one he knows) and that the threat level was 12.
Yes...he admitted he was cocky at first....but after that initial hit, he knew as he remarks Hyp hit harder than Sentry.
He also admits...he was beaten.
https://youtu.be/ij5WwzY72sk

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 03:14 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Adam manipulates energy wuth the precusuon of a surgeon. We see this when he not only saves Monica's life, but then he tweaks it making her more powerful than ever. He then shows the ability to fuse with her energy form. If you want to play pretend that Adam isn't a strong energy manipulator, you go right on ahead. It's not as if he needs to do this to kick Supremes ass anyway. Don't pretend as if Adam run in is the way a forum battle would begin. Hyperion snuck Adam with a punch which stunned him like it would anyone, not to mention that Hyperion was hitting to kill. When Adam recovered which was extremely fast, he beat the shit out of Hyperion, but while Adam was able to rise from the assault done to him by Hyperion, Hyperion was unable to so the same. This shows us that If they began fighting at the same time, Adam would have spanked him. End of discussion.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 04:18 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok...so Supreme was not weakened prior to the fight.
That said..Quantum and BM do not have the same power sets...so I'm at a loss why you think this would happen to Supreme at the hands of BM when (to my knowledge). BM has never drained a character like this (Sentry, Hyperion, etc)

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Su...gdPzH__QmwqmSNk

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 04:27 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Again, Adam was talking and Hyperion snuck him in the face. Not the way a forum match would begin. Pay attention to the rules of engagement.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 04:28 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I'm at work. I'll respond later.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 04:29 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Adam manipulates energy wuth the precusuon of a surgeon. We see this when he not only saves Monica's life, but then he tweaks it making her more powerful than ever. He then shows the ability to fuse with her energy form."

Great..but you keep claiming that BM can do what Quantum did...that with a blast, drain Supreme's energy. SHOW that, not some other unrelated stuff.

"If you want to play pretend that Adam isn't a strong energy manipulator, you go right on ahead."

I go by evidence and facts. You have made the assumption that BM can duplicate Quantum, despite having different power sets and not providing a single scan of BM even remotely doing what Quantum did.

"It's not as if he needs to do this to kick Supremes ass anyway."

I have not seen anything to suggest BM can just beat up somebody that is twice as powerful as Gladiator.

"Don't pretend as if Adam run in is the way a vs battle would begin. Hyperion snuck Adam with a punch which stunned him like it would anyone, not to mention that Hyperion was hitting to kill."

I posted a link to the complete fight. The fact you just said Hyperion "snuck" BM tells me you did not look at it because you are flat out wrong on that point. BM was the one observing Hyperion before he went to encounter him. BM is the one that confronted Hyperion, not the other way around and Hyperion certainly did not "sneak" a punch.

LOOK at the link of the entire fight I posted please, so we don't keep going over the same fallacious points.

"When Adam recovered which was extremely fast, he beat the shit out of Hyperion, but while Adam was able to rise from the assault done to him by Hyperion, Hyperion was unable to so the same."

Al true...but the point being that had Hyperion not STOPPED to LET BM recover, BM was already beaten and on his way to being dead. #FACTS

"This shows us that If they began fighting at the same time, Adam would have spanked him. End of discussion."

Umm...they DID begin fighting at the same time. AGAIN....LOOK at the fight.
Here..I'll post it again:
https://youtu.be/ij5WwzY72sk

Old Post Aug 12th, 2019 06:42 PM