Lobo w/cloning vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Lobo (P52/Rebirth) with cloning ability takes on hickman's avengers

no bfr

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/50/eb/73/50eb731f48b5ba31ebeceafa2368306a.jpg

http://images.sequart.org/images/Avengers-World-660x330.jpg

Flyattractor
Can we get an Actual list of Who is on the AVG Team. And current stats.

SquallX

Flyattractor
As in regards to that AVG Team Pic used. I have to ask . Who are this characters. The two guys around Falcon. Who is the Comet Tail and the red and white chick above her?
Who is the Golden Devil guy in the bottom corner?

Which version of Hulk is that?

Stoic
Avengers win. It's simple really, all they'd have to do is grab him, restrain him, and put him in a cell that'll hold him without cutting him.

Hulk, Thor, Hyperion, Starbrand each take a limb and cart him off to the Raft.

SquallX

Stoic

Stoic
Couldn't edit, but yeah, the Starbrand could handle alone.

darthgoober
Do the Avengers know about the blood cloning from the get go? It's a REAL nasty surprise(an opening volley of "feeler" attacks could sprout up countless clones right out of the gate with Wolverine on the roster), but if a team as powerful as that Avengers line-up know that they have to basically atomize their opponent without spilling a single drop of blood it becomes much less of an issue.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stoic
I know the Lobo character pretty well.

....Why don't I believe you.

Flyattractor
Couldn't edit, but yeah, the Starbrand could handle alone.

Current Starbrand or OG Starbrand?

Stoic
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Current Starbrand or OG Starbrand?

Current. He took on 3 powerful beings amped by Abstracts. He's on a completely different level.

LordGod
Originally posted by darthgoober
Do the Avengers know about the blood cloning from the get go? It's a REAL nasty surprise(an opening volley of "feeler" attacks could sprout up countless clones right out of the gate with Wolverine on the roster), but if a team as powerful as that Avengers line-up know that they have to basically atomize their opponent without spilling a single drop of blood it becomes much less of an issue. Is the cloning thing common knowledge?

Stoic
Originally posted by LordGod
Is the cloning thing common knowledge?

They would know. It's like asking whether or not super speed for Superman is common knowledge.

DarkSaint85
It depends if it's common knowledge amongst the greater population.

Flyattractor
I always hated that Comic Book Trope of everyone always knowing everything about everyone else.

Flyattractor
Current. He took on 3 powerful beings amped by Abstracts. He's on a completely different level.

Meh. That kinda crap gets punked all the time.

Sides this is Lobo with Cloning. No One is taking on just as Single Lobo here.

Brand gets Bumped Hard.

And isn't current Brand a raving Psycho?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.