KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo w/cloning vs Avengers

Lobo w/cloning vs Avengers
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Lobo w/cloning vs Avengers

Lobo (P52/Rebirth) with cloning ability takes on hickman's avengers

no bfr

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 10:33 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Can we get an Actual list of Who is on the AVG Team. And current stats.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 07:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Unless you have a reality warper in that team, or someone who can stopped Lobo from cloning himself, he destroy this team.

What makes Lobo dangerous is the fact that the original is not the only one that can clone himself, it’s all of them.

Lobo is below Superman in strength, but strong enough to hurt Superman, and form that picture alone, most dies from a punch form Lobo.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 11:51 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

As in regards to that AVG Team Pic used. I have to ask . Who are this characters. The two guys around Falcon. Who is the Comet Tail and the red and white chick above her?
Who is the Golden Devil guy in the bottom corner?

Which version of Hulk is that?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 08:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Avengers win. It's simple really, all they'd have to do is grab him, restrain him, and put him in a cell that'll hold him without cutting him.

Hulk, Thor, Hyperion, Starbrand each take a limb and cart him off to the Raft.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 08:28 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Avengers win. It's simple really, all they'd have to do is grab him, restrain him, and put him in a cell that'll hold him without cutting him.

Hulk, Thor, Hyperion, Starbrand each take a limb and cart him off to the Raft.

You’re kidding right?

You know this thing called biting your mouth right? That’s all Lobo needs to start cloning himself.

You also think the Avengers could retrain Lobo without injuries from both sides?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 08:39 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by SquallX
You’re kidding right?

You know this thing called biting your mouth right? That’s all Lobo needs to start cloning himself.

You also think the Avengers could retrain Lobo without injuries from both sides?

I know the Lobo character pretty well. I see several characters capable of putting him into orbit before it ever gets serious. And I know that the Starbrand would phuck Lobo's shit up.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 10:37 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Couldn't edit, but yeah, the Starbrand could handle alone.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 10:38 PM
darthgoober

Do the Avengers know about the blood cloning from the get go? It's a REAL nasty surprise(an opening volley of "feeler" attacks could sprout up countless clones right out of the gate with Wolverine on the roster), but if a team as powerful as that Avengers line-up know that they have to basically atomize their opponent without spilling a single drop of blood it becomes much less of an issue.

Last edited by darthgoober on Oct 8th, 2019 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 10:46 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I know the Lobo character pretty well.

....Why don't I believe you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 05:43 AM
Flyattractor

Couldn't edit, but yeah, the Starbrand could handle alone.

Current Starbrand or OG Starbrand?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 06:04 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Current Starbrand or OG Starbrand?

Current. He took on 3 powerful beings amped by Abstracts. He's on a completely different level.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 11:26 AM
LordGod
The One

Originally posted by darthgoober
Do the Avengers know about the blood cloning from the get go? It's a REAL nasty surprise(an opening volley of "feeler" attacks could sprout up countless clones right out of the gate with Wolverine on the roster), but if a team as powerful as that Avengers line-up know that they have to basically atomize their opponent without spilling a single drop of blood it becomes much less of an issue.
Is the cloning thing common knowledge?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 01:54 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by LordGod
Is the cloning thing common knowledge?

They would know. It's like asking whether or not super speed for Superman is common knowledge.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 01:58 PM
DarkSaint85

It depends if it's common knowledge amongst the greater population.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 02:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I always hated that Comic Book Trope of everyone always knowing everything about everyone else.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 07:22 PM
Flyattractor

Current. He took on 3 powerful beings amped by Abstracts. He's on a completely different level.

Meh. That kinda crap gets punked all the time.

Sides this is Lobo with Cloning. No One is taking on just as Single Lobo here.

Brand gets Bumped Hard.

And isn't current Brand a raving Psycho?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 07:33 PM