telekinesis versus speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Which ability is superior/who'd win

say for example you're attempting to blitz at ftls speeds, would TK be useless or effective depending on the user

https://i.postimg.cc/PN4tvVjR/the-flash-family-runs-against-a-negative-speed-force-storm-5.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/JDKz8p7v/2019-02-18-06-37-boundingintocomics-5c6afb65ab364.jpg

DarkSaint85
Unless the TK user has fast reactions, I don't see how they can affect their opponent before they get affected.....

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Unless the TK user has fast reactions, I don't see how they can affect their opponent before they get affected.....

1. You have to start at a stopped point regardless. 2. Being faster than thought becomes a nlf when you realize you have to think about making the faster than thought move in the first place.

DarkSaint85
Yes but the superspeed guy would have thought of the move FASTER than the TK guy.

They don't think at the same speeds.

spetznaz

MrMind

AlbertoJohnAvil
@spetnaz

With Omega Level Telekinetic power you pretty much a God at this point, Take Nate Grey for example.
His control over his telekinesis was so acute that he was able to create holograms by mentally manipulating water, molecules and dust to refract light, bend security lasers to avoid detection, and even move the atoms of a wall around his form so that he passed through the wall like a ghost, He was also able to use his telekinesis to bend the Earth's magnetic field and create electromagnetic pulses and also able bend light around himself effectively making him invisible. His telekinesis extended to molecular level where he could imbue himself with super human physical attributes by focusing his telekinesis inwards!! Just like super speed Telekinesis comes with a lot of hax.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'm talking wally and barry

Sin I AM
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
@spetnaz

With Omega Level Telekinetic power you pretty much a God at this point, Take Nate Grey for example.
His control over his telekinesis was so acute that he was able to create holograms by mentally manipulating water, molecules and dust to refract light, bend security lasers to avoid detection, and even move the atoms of a wall around his form so that he passed through the wall like a ghost, He was also able to use his telekinesis to bend the Earth's magnetic field and create electromagnetic pulses and also able bend light around himself effectively making him invisible. His telekinesis extended to molecular level where he could imbue himself with super human physical attributes by focusing his telekinesis inwards!! Just like super speed Telekinesis comes with a lot of hax.

None of this is relevant to your thread tho

spetznaz

spetznaz

Sin I AM
Interesting. Has Flash ever koed someone before they could out their shields up?

Supermutant
Originally posted by Sin I AM
None of this is relevant to your thread tho

laughing He does that a lot. Copy and paste info from other sites and then try to make it appear as his own. And it still be irrelevant, poor little guy.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes but the superspeed guy would have thought of the move FASTER than the TK guy.

They don't think at the same speeds. This.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Supermutant
laughing He does that a lot. Copy and paste info from other sites and then try to make it appear as his own. And it still be irrelevant, poor little guy.

Yes he's a odd one

Still doesn't every speedster operate at normal perception and then proceed to speed it up when needed? I don't recall anyone consistently "thinking" faster on the norm. So for the thread they should both have normal reaction at the start imo

beatboks
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yes he's a odd one

Still doesn't every speedster operate at normal perception and then proceed to speed it up when needed? I don't recall anyone consistently "thinking" faster on the norm. So for the thread they should both have normal reaction at the start imo

Not according to Jay Garrick

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/4061014-5689354338-38277.png
Pretty sure there are a few for Wally that confirm it also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.