Are we certain the Nazi's were defeated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Tell a lie.

If this project was so secret, why would we believe them when they claim they stopped it.

What if the Nazi's were never in charge of the Nazi agenda from the start? What if the CIA created them, just like they have terrorism the world over?

Did I mention I was hospitalized for a breakdown diagnosed as Tourette's Syndrome, was regularly hooked in to electronic devices to measure my brain waves, and was once given a drug designed to relax me said to be Ativan, that gave me hallucinations for three days? I was a kid then. The effects seem similar to LSD, no?

Surtur
Feels like your last few sentences were a pretty big bombshell you just kinda delivered with a weird nonchalant attitude.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
Feels like your last few sentences were a pretty big bombshell you just kinda delivered with a weird nonchalant attitude.

Not the first time I've brought it up.

It was at Yale New Haven Hospital, and they wanted to give me an MRI. Claimed the pill would calm me down. It did the opposite.

I don't know it was LSD, obviously, but I remember the hallucinations. Walls closing in on you, cables becoming living snakes. I also remember the reactions of people around me, including my folks.

That was also the time I became afraid of needles, because they took so many vials of blood out of my arm. Six maybe. Eight. No idea why they needed the blood work.

I mean, I'm sure I wasn't an unwitting guinea pig of a government project at all, but just knowing it did, in fact, happen to people.

And I was only ten years past when they supposedly "stopped".

Robtard
Query: Are we certain the Nazi's were defeated?

Answer: The Nazis were defeated in WWII, but their message lives on in many parts of the world today.

eg Trump supporters in America, image from the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/warisboring.com/images/Charlottesville_-Unite_the_Right-_Rally_35780274914-970x350.jpg

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

Answer: The Nazis were defeated in WWII, but their message lives on in many parts of the world today.

eg Trump supporters in America, image from the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/warisboring.com/images/Charlottesville_-Unite_the_Right-_Rally_35780274914-970x350.jpg

but whert abert anterfa

cdtm

Fair play.

The question is, are those stupid Nazi's all that's left of them?

Or are they still trying to make dogs heel via surgical implants in the CIA?

Artol
I think the German Nazi government was defeated, and the political theory known as fascism was limited, after appearing like a major global player on the rise. We do see certain resurgences throughout history and at this point as well. People like Jair Bolsonaro, Victor Orban, the Polish PIS Party, Rodrigo Duterte and aspects of Trump's administration, are using aspects of fascist ideology to strengthen their grip on power. It's a messy and complex subject however, there are no clear lines.

Lord Lucien
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/warisboring.com/images/Charlottesville_-Unite_the_Right-_Rally_35780274914-970x350.jpg Not exactly modern day Heydrichs or Eichmanns. Couldn't even Conference a uniform flag for their AIDS walk.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Fair play.

The question is, are those stupid Nazi's all that's left of them?

Or are they still trying to make dogs heel via surgical implants in the CIA?

I wouldn't compare them to the well-oiled-machine that was Nazi Germany, not even close. A lot of them are probably just low-intellect fools grouping up due to a common interest in blaming other people for the positions in life.

But not all, some are well educated and smart, the ones who reimagined and remarketed themselves as the "Alt-Right" (as an example), no more white tank-tops, folded pants and red-laced Doc Marten boots. These are clean-cut khaki and polo shirt wearing Nazis who try and calmly gaslight their message into the hearts and minds of today's White youths.

Richard Spencer is one the the more well known examples. Though he was caught on a cell phone throwing a complete raging and racist baby tantrum after the Charlotteville Unite the Right Rally. Stephen Miller is another.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Not exactly modern day Heydrichs or Eichmanns. Couldn't even Conference a uniform flag for their AIDS walk.

There was some confusion on the FaceBook group invite it seems.

Surtur
Also keep in mind some people are too stupid to properly use the word "nazi".

Antifa morons will say nazis have not been defeated, but then they aren't very bright smile

Bashar Teg
Also keep in mind some people are too stupid to properly use the word "nazi".

Antifa morons will say nazis have not been defeated, but then they aren't very bright smile

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but whert abert anterfa

Called it.

Robtard
Yep, seems like you did.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Called it.

^Yikes, won't one of his white knights come give him props?

Surtur
Ah reinforcements arrived quickly I see smile

Bashar Teg
oh great, the gimp is sleep deprived again, and on his high hill where the oxygen is thin

Surtur
Here they come to save the daaaay:

https://media.tenor.com/images/e9bcde4cdd30ac84bfd60b914fd75669/tenor.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Surt, are you OK or maga or whatever?

Surtur
*yawn* Up your game.

Old Man Whirly!
*yawn* Up your game. up my what? Is that a euphemism? Why my dear it sounds dirty!

Surtur
I'm saying do better. This ain't it chief.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm saying do better. This ain't it chief. What do you mean? shifty

Surtur
This "you mad" strategy.

Change it smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
up my what? Is that a euphemism? Why my dear it sounds dirty!

Called it.

Surtur
#SoEasy

Old Man Whirly!
This "you mad" strategy.

Change it smile Deflection, try harder. I am on a hill.

Surtur
You're not very good at this

Old Man Whirly!
You're not very good at this Strawman!!@!!

Bashar Teg
antifa deflections aside, you can't defeat the ideal anymore than you can defeat evil itself. all of our world's societies would have to evolve to the point where ignorance itself is defeated. until then there will always be Nazis/alt-right/white-nationalists/etc.

Surtur
It's true there will always be nazis/alt lefties and righties/white supremacists, etc., but I don't think we need to make it easier for them by cheapening certain words. The ones who benefit are the real life nazis, etc.

Artol
I agree the terms nazi and fascists are used much too quickly. On all sides of the political spectrum.

Of course there's also an issue that the backlash is hiding actual fascists and white supremacists, so we do need to be vigilant. It can't be in anyone's interests if fascists ideology can regain a foothold in any country.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
I agree the terms nazi and fascists are used much too quickly. On all sides of the political spectrum.

Of course there's also an issue that the backlash is hiding actual fascists and white supremacists, so we do need to be vigilant. It can't be in anyone's interests if fascists ideology can regain a foothold in any country. If?

Surtur
Whirly is right some countries do have fascist ideologies. Thank god the USA isn't one of them.

Artol
Yeah, perhaps "if" is not the correct word. Victor Orban's recent power grab and general philosophy certainly has fascist aspects, and so do some other countries. But speaking abstractly I meant.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, perhaps "if" is not the correct word. Victor Orban's recent power grab and general philosophy certainly has fascist aspects, and so do some other countries. But speaking abstractly I meant. fair play, but what about religious fascism like extreme Islam and extreme Christianity in CAD and the IS bible belt. Originally posted by Surtur
Whirly is right some countries do have fascist ideologies. Thank god the USA isn't one of them. Okay, maga

Surtur

Of course there's also an issue that the backlash is hiding actual fascists and white supremacists, so we do need to be vigilant. It can't be in anyone's interests if fascists ideology can regain a foothold in any country.

Well yeah that is why I think actual nazis benefit from how flippantly the words are used. People should not be helping out the nazis by being too flippant in using the word.

Artol
fair play, but what about religious fascism like extreme Islam and extreme Christianity in CAD and the IS bible belt. Okay, maga

I don't know whether fascism is the correct term for that, although I do not want to diminish what terrible systems religious autocracies like that are.

Artol
Well yeah that is why I think actual nazis benefit from how flippantly the words are used. People should not be helping out the nazis by being too flippant in using the word.

Yeah, I mean I think it's both here, people shouldn't flippantly use it, at the same time people shouldn't dismiss actual fascist activity because others use it flippantly.

Old Man Whirly!
https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/religion/32049-religious-fascism- itz a ting

Surtur
Yeah, I mean I think it's both here, people shouldn't flippantly use it, at the same time people shouldn't dismiss actual fascist activity because others use it flippantly.

I agree people shouldn't dismiss it, but it's the boy that cried wolf scenario.

Old Man Whirly!
I agree people shouldn't dismiss it, but it's the boy that cried wolf scenario. maga thumb up

Surtur
maga thumb up

U feeling okay?

Old Man Whirly!
U feeling okay? feelin maga thumb up

Surtur
feelin maga thumb up

Hmm okay, because when I stated the fact that the USA isn't a country with a fascist ideology you also said "maga".

But that's cool, today is a great day in Trumps America thumb up

Jmanghan
Time for bed, cdtm.

Surtur
woah we got the bed time police here

Jmanghan
woah we got the bed time police here YEAH, THATS RIGHT, GO TO BED U ****S!

Surtur
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/505/718/136.jpg

Eon Blue
Please let me die on this hill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.