KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are we certain the Nazi's were defeated?

Are we certain the Nazi's were defeated?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are we certain the Nazi's were defeated?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

quote:
Origin of project Edit
According to author Stephen Kinzer, the CIA project “was a continuation of the work begun in WWII-era Japanese facilities and Nazi concentration camps on subduing and controlling human minds”. Kinzer wrote that MKUltra's use of mescaline on unwitting subjects was a practice that Nazi doctors had begun in the Dachau concentration camp. Kinzer proposes evidence of the continuation of a Nazi agenda, citing the CIA's secret recruitment of Nazi torturers and vivisectionists to continue the experimentation on thousands of subjects, and Nazis brought to Fort Detrick, Maryland, to instruct CIA officers on the lethal uses of sarin gas.[13]

Aims and leadership Edit
The project was headed by Sidney Gottlieb but began on the order of CIA director Allen Welsh Dulles on April 13, 1953.[24] Its aim was to develop mind-controlling drugs for use against the Soviet bloc in response to alleged Soviet, Chinese, and North Korean use of mind control techniques on U.S. prisoners of war during the Korean War.[25] The CIA wanted to use similar methods on their own captives, and was interested in manipulating foreign leaders with such techniques,[26] devising several schemes to drug Fidel Castro. It often conducted experiments without the subjects' knowledge or consent.[27] In some cases, academic researchers were funded through grants from CIA front organizations but were unaware that the CIA was using their work for these purposes.[28]

The project attempted to produce a perfect truth drug for interrogating suspected Soviet spies during the Cold War, and to explore other possibilities of mind control. Subproject 54 was the Navy's top-secret "Perfect Concussion" program, which was supposed to use sub-aural frequency blasts to erase memory; the program was never carried out.[29]

Most MKUltra records were destroyed in 1973 by order of CIA director Richard Helms, so it has been difficult for investigators to gain a complete understanding of the more than 150 funded research subprojects sponsored by MKUltra and related CIA programs.[30]

The project began during a period of what Rupert Cornwell described as "paranoia" at the CIA, when the U.S. had lost its nuclear monopoly and fear of communism was at its height.[31] CIA counter-intelligence chief James Jesus Angleton believed that a mole had penetrated the organization at the highest levels.[31] The agency poured millions of dollars into studies examining ways to influence and control the mind and to enhance its ability to extract information from resistant subjects during interrogation.[32][33] Some historians assert that one goal of MKUltra and related CIA projects was to create a "Manchurian Candidate"-style subject.[34] Alfred McCoy has claimed that the CIA attempted to focus media attention on these sorts of "ridiculous" programs so that the public would not look at the research's primary goal, which was effective methods of interrogation.[32]

Tell a lie.

If this project was so secret, why would we believe them when they claim they stopped it.

What if the Nazi's were never in charge of the Nazi agenda from the start? What if the CIA created them, just like they have terrorism the world over?

Did I mention I was hospitalized for a breakdown diagnosed as Tourette's Syndrome, was regularly hooked in to electronic devices to measure my brain waves, and was once given a drug designed to relax me said to be Ativan, that gave me hallucinations for three days? I was a kid then. The effects seem similar to LSD, no?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 10:32 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feels like your last few sentences were a pretty big bombshell you just kinda delivered with a weird nonchalant attitude.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 10:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Feels like your last few sentences were a pretty big bombshell you just kinda delivered with a weird nonchalant attitude.

Not the first time I've brought it up.

It was at Yale New Haven Hospital, and they wanted to give me an MRI. Claimed the pill would calm me down. It did the opposite.

I don't know it was LSD, obviously, but I remember the hallucinations. Walls closing in on you, cables becoming living snakes. I also remember the reactions of people around me, including my folks.

That was also the time I became afraid of needles, because they took so many vials of blood out of my arm. Six maybe. Eight. No idea why they needed the blood work.

I mean, I'm sure I wasn't an unwitting guinea pig of a government project at all, but just knowing it did, in fact, happen to people.

And I was only ten years past when they supposedly "stopped".

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 10:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Query: Are we certain the Nazi's were defeated?

Answer: The Nazis were defeated in WWII, but their message lives on in many parts of the world today.

eg Trump supporters in America, image from the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 16th, 2020 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 10:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard

Answer: The Nazis were defeated in WWII, but their message lives on in many parts of the world today.

eg Trump supporters in America, image from the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville

but whert abert anterfa

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 10:58 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fair play.

The question is, are those stupid Nazi's all that's left of them?

Or are they still trying to make dogs heel via surgical implants in the CIA?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2020 11:30 PM
Artol

I think the German Nazi government was defeated, and the political theory known as fascism was limited, after appearing like a major global player on the rise. We do see certain resurgences throughout history and at this point as well. People like Jair Bolsonaro, Victor Orban, the Polish PIS Party, Rodrigo Duterte and aspects of Trump's administration, are using aspects of fascist ideology to strengthen their grip on power. It's a messy and complex subject however, there are no clear lines.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 02:47 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Not exactly modern day Heydrichs or Eichmanns. Couldn't even Conference a uniform flag for their AIDS walk.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 06:57 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
Fair play.

The question is, are those stupid Nazi's all that's left of them?

Or are they still trying to make dogs heel via surgical implants in the CIA?

I wouldn't compare them to the well-oiled-machine that was Nazi Germany, not even close. A lot of them are probably just low-intellect fools grouping up due to a common interest in blaming other people for the positions in life.

But not all, some are well educated and smart, the ones who reimagined and remarketed themselves as the "Alt-Right" (as an example), no more white tank-tops, folded pants and red-laced Doc Marten boots. These are clean-cut khaki and polo shirt wearing Nazis who try and [usually] calmly gaslight their message into the hearts and minds of today's White youths.

Richard Spencer is one the the more well known examples. Though he was caught on a cell phone throwing a complete raging and racist baby tantrum after the Charlotteville Unite the Right Rally. Stephen Miller is another.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 07:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Not exactly modern day Heydrichs or Eichmanns. Couldn't even Conference a uniform flag for their AIDS walk.

There was some confusion on the FaceBook group invite it seems.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 07:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also keep in mind some people are too stupid to properly use the word "nazi".

Antifa morons will say nazis have not been defeated, but then they aren't very bright smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 08:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Also keep in mind some people are too stupid to properly use the word "nazi".

Antifa morons will say nazis have not been defeated, but then they aren't very bright smile

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but whert abert anterfa

Called it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 08:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yep, seems like you did.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 08:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Called it.

^Yikes, won't one of his white knights come give him props?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 08:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah reinforcements arrived quickly I see smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 08:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh great, the gimp is sleep deprived again, and on his high hill where the oxygen is thin

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 08:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here they come to save the daaaay:

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 08:40 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, are you OK or maga or whatever?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 09:03 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*yawn* Up your game.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 09:05 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

*yawn* Up your game.
up my what? Is that a euphemism? Why my dear it sounds dirty!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 09:08 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote